My friend Richard has a mail-order bride from the Philippines...

My friend Richard has a mail-order bride from the Philippines. He's a scruffy redneck long-haul trucker from West Virginia, she's tiny, slender, and ten years his junior. At first she cooked, cleaned, and kept his bed warm, but after a few years she told him she wanted an education. He put in a ton of overtime and saved up enough to put her through college. She's a physician's assistant now and makes more money than he ever has, but she still makes him dinner and makes a point of always being waiting at the door when he gets back from a long haul. They've been together for 20 years now and its a joy to see them together.

Attached: mail order bride.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

Alot of times they take off after they get citizenship

What about the whole "1488 preserve the white race" thing?

Why do so many of your women marry foreigners?

Stories that never happened for 500 Alex

Sterility: the image

You should see all the Russian Bride websites. You can buy Russian women cheap. They'll do anything to keep from marrying diseased Russian men.

Because they want to leave their 3rd world shithole you dumb cunt. America perpetuated a literal genocide of Flips after we took it over from the Spanish.

Filipinas are the third ugliest race behind abos and blacks though. Flat faced monkeys

Like 90% of the time.

This. Southeast Asians are the ugliest Orientals and it's why we call them junglegooks.

2/10 fiction

Eastern European women love the superior American man.

OP is lying. I saw this exact story on Reddit.

Only 3 and 5 barely look fuckable.

My friend Mike has a mail-order bride from the Nigeria. He's a scruffy redneck long-haul trucker from North Dakota, she's tiny, slender, and ten years his junior. At first she cooked, cleaned, and kept his bed warm, but after a few years she told him she wanted an education. He put in a ton of overtime and saved up enough to put her through college. She's a physician's assistant now and makes more money than he ever has, but she still makes him dinner and makes a point of always being waiting at the door when he gets back from a long haul. They've been together for 20 years now and its a joy to see them together.

My friend Phillip has a mail-order bride from the Morocco. He's a scruffy redneck long-haul trucker from Oregon, she's tiny, slender, and ten years his junior. At first she cooked, cleaned, and kept his bed warm, but after a few years she told him she wanted an education. He put in a ton of overtime and saved up enough to put her through college. She's a physician's assistant now and makes more money than he ever has, but she still makes him dinner and makes a point of always being waiting at the door when he gets back from a long haul. They've been together for 20 years now and its a joy to see them together.

You left out the part where she fucks Richard's best friend when he's out of town for two weeks at a time and also left out the part where Richard has only been balls deep in his chick twice over the last 13 years.

>she's tiny, slender

I hope he enjoys his manlet, dicklet, hapa sons.

I was waiting for things to go sour. Nice

you've obviously never been exposed to the Phillipino culture aside from the internet if you think that and selectively see what you already believe for whatever reason you have. I've seen many attractive Filipinas throughout the years.

My uncle also has a mail-order bride. (He’s never admitted to it, but it’s pretty fucking obvious). They seem happy together, even though he’s an ugly bastard, and she’s kind of cute

not politics. sage and reported

Why the fuck are you telling us this?

Attached: 1562242723029.jpg (917x960, 47K)

things a mail order flip bride can provide you:
>fried spam over instant pot rice
>sucky sucky
things a mail order flip cannot provide you:
>white children

this, those poor kids gonna grow up having no chance at being chads and stacys

My friend Xavier has a mail-order bride from a Laos, Cambodia. He's a scruffy redneck long-haul trucker from Martha's Vineyard, she's tiny, slender, and ten years his junior. At first she cooked, cleaned, and kept his bed warm, but after a few years she told him she wanted an education. He put in a ton of overtime and saved up enough to put her through college. She's a petrochemical engineer now and makes more money than he ever has, but she still makes him dinner and makes a point of always being waiting at the door when he gets back from a long haul. They've been together for 20 years now and its a joy to see them together.

I guess bringing people to the best place on Earth after living in Soviet squalor would make her thankful

My friend Jason has a mail-order bride from the Morocco. He's a scruffy redneck long-haul trucker from Pennsltucky, she's tiny, slender, and ten years his junior. At first she cooked, cleaned, and kept his bed warm, but after a few years she told him she wanted an education. He put in a ton of overtime and saved up enough to put her through college. She's a physician's assistant now and makes more money than he ever has, but she still makes him dinner and makes a point of always being waiting at the door when he gets back from a long haul. They've been together for 20 years now and its a joy to see them together.

>memeflag
>posting about race mixing

its too damn easy chaim.