Reminder that Jews push the idea that mouth breathing is bad...

Reminder that Jews push the idea that mouth breathing is bad. Breathing through mouth feels much better and more natural than breathing through nose. All animals use mouth to breath and nose to SMELL, it's not for breathing other than sometimes.

Attached: m-polar-bear-profile_0434.jpg (600x398, 33K)

top kek

Important reminder appreciated. Thank you and stay safe.

Sage

mouth breathing gives you onions face or fish mouth. the correct posture for the face is closed.

that is a very big ice puppy

Animals pant and breathe with their mouths because they don't sweat.

Attached: file.png (1346x472, 93K)

Sv3rige is a mouth breather and looks fine. That's just chinlets coping

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 309K)

NOSE IS FOR SMELL PEOPLE
not for breathe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Well do you feel natural if you walk and try to breath through your nose only? I feel like i don't get enough oxygen

You assimilate very little oxygen when breathing anyway. What you inhale is 20% oxygen and what you exhale is 15% oxygen. Nose or mouth your lungs can only fill up so much.

>looks fine.

And some animals eat their own shit and sniff each others anuses. WHy don`t you do it too?The jews don`t want you to do it so you better do it.

HUFF HUFF

you are incredibly stupid

fuck everyone in this stupid thread

sage

That`s because you`re a fucking fat ass

>complain about pseudo leftist science
>MOUTH BREAADING GIBS ONION FACE!!!

REMEMBER TO SAGE SLIDE THREADS!

I still dont like the idea of mouth breathing. Just use your nose.

>Mental Retardation: The Post

Nononononno
Do NOT listen to this man, he is a memeflag jew trying to turn you into a jawlet
jew = jawlet

Attached: BA_Alex.jpg (450x286, 132K)

NOSE IS FOR SMELL
not for breathe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1270x720, 58K)

Attached: mouth-breathing-effects.jpg (762x294, 18K)

Bottlefed leftist sickling.

Attached: correcting_problems.jpg (700x354, 49K)

You have a narrow palate from the lack nose breathing lmao, chads have wide palates and protruded maxillas

post chin

Its proven ziomek

Attached: Africa1.jpg (1903x3011, 1.86M)

you are supposed to inhale with your nose and exhale through your mouth

Attached: AfricaIQ.png (897x235, 69K)

When you breath through your nose you are also smelling at the same time
I dont see why you would limit your sensory abilities by mouth breathing
Smelling is one of the essential survival senses to let you detect things that you cant see or hear
Learn to breath through your noses you autists

Attached: blackargdarwin.jpg (1600x1259, 381K)

Attached: blackeducation.png (888x610, 222K)

Every day Jow Forums teaches one new things.

Attached: 1549054006868.jpg (399x399, 24K)

Get in shape fatty.

No OP, the nose was specifically evolved in response to the rise of the chinks in order to stop their airborn xenoestrogens from getting into our lungs. I will take booger and nose flavored air over manboob growing plastics any day thank you very much. I have gone so far as to tape my mouth closed except on the rare occasion that I eat. One of my eyes popped out halfway when I sneezed the other day and I had to push it a little to snap back into the socket, definitely takes a little getting used to.

I was a mouth breather and the opposite happened to me so idk. My lower jaw grew a bit too much (barely noticeable except that lower teeth are at the front)

Mouth vreathing when you are a kids will give you a weak chin. You need a strong chin to pick up the pussy.

no it doesn't you fucking nerd

i am a division 1 athlete with a better jaw line than you

i breathe through my mouth exclusively while exercising because it increases VO2 max

you dumbasses would shit standing up if Jow Forums said so

Attached: a.jpg (600x433, 51K)

Holy shit Pol is saturated will fags today

I breathe through 50% through skin and 50% through mouth, get on my level.

fucking retard. Mouth breathing made my face long and narrowed my airways to the point I can't breathe through my nose. Guess which of these IDENTICAL TWINS was a mouth breather, you mong.

Attached: Chinsurgery.jpg (400x288, 19K)

breathing through your nose is also good because it filters out dust and rock particles and gives you boogers to pick

When completely relaxed and not talking, nose breathing, both ways (this habit also helps you keep your food to yourself when chewing)
When fairly relaxed, or just talking to someone. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Keep it that way until you can't. At 'full steam', just open that shit up and get some airflow going, those turnips isn't going to harvest themselves.
When swimming, opposite to 'relaxed'. In through the mouth, out through the nose (only when swimming - and don't tell the niggers).
I seriously doubt it has any effect on chin development, just some practical observations.
Especially don't let niggers know why it's so important to breathe in through your nose when going from a warm home, and out into the cold North European winter night.

>Mouth breathing made my face long

hard cope

just accept the fact that you have ugly genes

mouth-breathing didn't fuck up your face

you nerds try so hard to pass off your shortcomings on abstract shit

herb

mouthbreather is an insult for a reason

how does bear know what apples is?

YOU SHOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE, LIKE WE DO!

Attached: 1464890866280[1].png (899x725, 60K)

>looks fine.

Attached: 1540529833926.jpg (284x277, 21K)

Holy shit! Was that just from chin surgery? Anyone has any idea how much it costs??? Ill look unto it ASAP

based

Wow the jews are trying really hard to make pol seem like retarded idiots so people dismiss everything pol says

Attached: 546475E8-51C3-4C6F-B4C5-E768402237A9.jpg (1125x1575, 458K)

"Sisters, Kelly, seven years old and Samantha, eight-and-a-half years old displayed habitual mouth breathing and were developing associated facial growth patterns. Both were taught to breath through their noses and swallow correctly. One sister followed this advice and the older sibling was more complacent and did not keep her mouth closed while breathing."

If you want similar effects post-puberty look up DNA appliance and mewing.

>and gives you boogers to pick
Never underestimate the small pleasures in life. Gotta find something to do, when on guard duty

Thanks, ill make sure to share some of the mountains of pussy ill get to ya

Burger, you need to travel. I guarantee you. Even though our sense of smell is a Polenz compared to the Chevrolet a white bear has got. You will be able to tell if something has nutritional value, and in most cases, even if it'll taste good. Simply by sniffing around a bit. Also known as
>breathing in through your nose

You sir, are an idiot. Mouthbreathing is very detrimental to general health in a long run. Most damaging aspect is that mouthbreathing encourages hyperventilation which lowers carbon dioxide levels in blood and tissues, which in turn lowers body pH levels leading to general inflammation and all sorts of problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer among others.

The samurai breathes in through the nose and out through the mouth. Be like the samurai, not the Jew or the slack-jawed yokel.

Can samorai's swim?

Google Buteyko breathing and get red pilled

>breathing will literally kill you
gtfo nigger

>today