COME GEY YOUR BOY, ANTIFAGS

>0 kills
>0 injuries
>no property damage

Attached: SG-Van-Spronsen-2.png (484x254, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/legal-defense-fund-for-will-van-spronsen#/
pugetsoundanarchists.org/we-are-the-fire-that-will-melt-ice-rest-in-power-will-van-spronsen-olympia-wa/
youtu.be/MaOcS6Izy2o
youtube.com/user/arielmeow
flickr.com/photos/arielmeow/
fac*book.com/avanspronsen
instagram.com/arielvhair/
clashdaily.com/2019/07/antifa-anarchist-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-detention-center-that-was-a-bad-idea/
youtu.be/pDxmpCazUAE
nhregister.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-Authorities-ID-man-at-immigration-14094045.php
psjbgc.org/
redneckrevolt.org/
fa*ebook.com/PugetSoundJBGC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like he was dying of aids anyway.

Attached: 1561040794378.jpg (388x1024, 60K)

Leftists are really bad at Violence

Attached: 1563121130512.png (1464x1486, 1.23M)

Who is this?

What's his name, Jow Forums?

The guy's name was Will Van Spronson

No, his name. Come up with a name for him.

How could he have gotten a gun there?

It was clearly a GUN FREE ZONE!

Attached: 1555651959605.jpg (546x546, 48K)

>Will Van Spergson
>Will take 2 to the chest Spronson

Apparently a woman beater too... indiegogo.com/projects/legal-defense-fund-for-will-van-spronsen#/

Rest in POWER Willem! pugetsoundanarchists.org/we-are-the-fire-that-will-melt-ice-rest-in-power-will-van-spronsen-olympia-wa/

HERE HE IS IT'S HIM
youtu.be/MaOcS6Izy2o

youtube.com/user/arielmeow
flickr.com/photos/arielmeow/
fac*book.com/avanspronsen
instagram.com/arielvhair/

which one of you faggots has his manifesto?

Attached: 1512785080563.png (601x584, 371K)

Is he confirmed to be apart of antifa? I thought antifa was a bunch of college aged vegans and trannies. A 70 year old man being a commie doesn't make any sense. Was this a false flag to open up more detention centers?

clashdaily.com/2019/07/antifa-anarchist-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-detention-center-that-was-a-bad-idea/

There are a ton of old people and fatties in Antifa...have you ever seen them?!

>Willem Van Spronsen, who was carrying a rifle, was shot dead after he threw Molotov cocktails at the building and nearby cars on Saturday morning.

>“He was throwing these items at the building in an effort to set it on fire. It didn’t work, it’s a concrete building,”said Officer Loretta Cool with the Tacoma Police Department.

Why are they letting him wear sunglasses? It's like they're glamorizing this guy.

Love it

That's a stupid name. We gotta think of a better one.

>Not one death yet he's taken out

Every time :)

Yes and they do not disavow.

Attached: 2-11.jpg (1851x813, 266K)

>have you ever seen them?!

Yes, they're all skinny vegans, fat women and trannies. Geriatric men aren't usually apart of antifa groups. There were 0 kills, 0 injuries and no property damage but the government now gets enough public support to open more detention centers. This was a psyop.

Bahaaaa this is beautiful for us

Puget Sound Anarchists

Attached: 3-10-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

They celebrate him and his wonderful life.

Attached: 1-9.jpg (1024x1834, 214K)

The retarded boomer apparently sent it in hard copy to his friendos.

Wow you're a retard. They're mostly old hippies.

youtu.be/pDxmpCazUAE

Look at the guy who shot up the baseball field. It's always some old white guy dressed in black who gets immediately taken out without one single kill.

Is this Portland? These people are too good for photo ops.

>boomers stop being commie death-worshipers when they get old
Haha, no.

Attached: D5C21123-7C54-4950-AD41-22DED981BABF.jpg (740x921, 80K)

I really want to take some of these antifags south of the border and show them what the cartels actually do. The antifags are sold a fairy-tale version of reality where they're indoctrinated to hate whites and think that Mexicans are some kind of saints.

I wish I could show them how bad it gets and what they are trying to bring in.

Attached: mexicanbbq.webm (216x400, 2.87M)

>communist book "store"

Oh god starbucks marxists

nhregister.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-Authorities-ID-man-at-immigration-14094045.php

A friend of the man who authorities say died after throwing explosive devices at an immigration jail in Tacoma says that she thinks he wanted to provoke a fatal conflict, the Seattle Times reports.

Deb Bartley, who tells the Times she has been a friend of Willem Van Spronsen's for about 20 years, described him as an anarchist and anti-fascist, and believes his attack on the detention center intending to provoke a fatal conflict.

"He was ready to end it," Bartley told the Times. "I think this was a suicide. But then he was able to kind of do it in a way that spoke to his political beliefs . I know he went down there knowing he was going to die."

She says that she and other friends of Van Spronsen got letters in the mail "just saying goodbye." He also wrote what she referred to as a manifesto, which she declined to discuss in detail, the Times reports.

Shut up, memeflag. If anything was a psy-op, it was the Vegas shooting and the FBI “accidentally” losing all the hard drives.

Dipshit has a manifesto. What makes him think anyone cares about his shitty opinions?

Bunch of commie fags talking about how he's a hero of the revolution and that they need to rise up...hey, kind of sounds like a far left pol.

But they will wait till they are 70. Before doing so, so I won't hold my breath.

YET ANOTHER RADICALIZED PERPETRATOR OF THE LEFTIST MEDIA.

Liberal Jew media is literally escalating to domestic terrorist status

Attached: 0 meme.jpg (1135x760, 282K)

They won't watch or look. They won't even listen to descriptions. I got in an argument with my very lefty sister. I told her she needs to open her eyes and look at what goes on in these countries for real. She idiotically took on that mexican skull/death religion bullshit as some gay attempt to profane christianity. I told her to stop thinking of mexico as day of the dead and cinco de mayo. That shit's just the tourist version of spic culture. Sit down and look at what these animals actually do to eachother.

I told her she can go online any time and get an accurate glimpse of the real world if she has a stomach for it. Want to see Africans ripping a man's teeth out with a pair of plyers? Want to watch Pakistanis chop a man's hand off? Arabs cut off heads or toss faggots from rooftops? Or Muslims burning men alive? Or cutting off a 12 year old boy's head? I can show this to you right now. Want to see mexicans cut a man's face off and stab him in the back of his throat with a box cutter? Or Brazilians set a man on fire while 200 stand around and watch? Or hell, watch them set a young woman on fire as a neighborhood watches. You can see it any time. See how these people behave on their darkest days then compare it to what white people do.

White people will send out cops to protect our lowest most base criminals, and even if the legal system decides to kill him after 20 years of appeals, there will be a mob of bleeding hearts outside praying for him and holding signs.

Attached: iridium_2019-03-09_16-53-22.png (851x545, 700K)

Olympia WA per their post.

pugetsoundanarchists.org/we-are-the-fire-that-will-melt-ice-rest-in-power-will-van-spronsen-olympia-wa/

One less crazy lefty in the world.

Dépend i wonder where is the anti penal death for the black church shooter ?

Hah, good point. Child rape and murder is less taboo than racism in the USA. You can thank years of brainwashing through television, movies, schooling, etc.
People will stand outside and pray for a stay of execution for almost anyone. But they're afraid if they do it for a racist that the racism accusation will rub off on them. The fear of being labeled racist is very, very strong.

Yeah when the military boot crushes their balls they will understand. But by then it's too late. That is the tragedy of demoralization.

Celebrating him!

Attached: marxists-commies-antifas-praising-willem-spronsen-768x1679.jpg (768x1679, 160K)

Attached: Tacoma-ICE-detention-center-Willem-Van-Spronsen-Tweet-Beth-Foster-e1563068261487.jpg (550x639, 50K)

Nah, I've seen this old tard before.

Attached: Tacoma-ICE-detention-center-Willem-Van-Spronsen-Tweet-RevAbolitionMov-e1563067947833.jpg (550x623, 75K)

Attached: Tacoma-ICE-detention-center-Willem-Van-Spronsen-Tweet-Shaun-King-e1563109103512.jpg (550x769, 66K)

Attached: when-the-goyim-ask-where-that-news-story-about-the-antifa-firebombing-of-a-federal-building-went-618 (618x491, 54K)

> no property damage
He threw a Molotov through some poor schmuck's car and fried out the interior.

>"FIRE to the PRISONS"
>that are filled with people
These idiots are going to get hundreds of people killed.

Judging by this, you're probably giving them too much credit.

Attached: 1563103979700.png (483x465, 180K)

Attached: 1563103942919.png (599x459, 74K)

Ironically I thought at first that it was tarrant tier who tried to kill immigrant

Attached: posobiec.png (733x352, 58K)

Reported to FBI

Also left love science but can not understand why concrete are not burned by Molotov

The failure worries me. The thought of them actually succeeding horrifies me. All it takes is one building catching on fire. Ever seen a human crush event amidst a blaze? People get packed in doorways like sardines and die that way. Screaming. Crying out until all the cries go silent and the piles of bodies lit up by the flames behind them slowly descend. Because instead of being burned outright they're melted into pools of wax and tallow and grease.

Looks like him here.

Attached: AP_17086855202617.sized-770x415xt.jpg (770x415, 19K)

The media is refusing to report his name or his Antifa affiliation, go figure.

>rest in power

Cringe as fuck

really embarrassing considering his load out

Here it is, 3 parts.

Attached: Manifesto 1.jpg (589x775, 111K)

Attached: Manifesto 2.jpg (640x770, 91K)

Attached: Manifesto 3.jpg (640x813, 104K)

I like how he sounds as deluded/fanatical as some FEMA camp types.

Another one bites the dust.

>Tacoma PD scrapes his ass off the pavement with a shovel
>throws him into the puyallup river
>orcas now have food to eat

>send 1000 copies
>become millionaire
why are millenials so broke? this is easy

>the left avoids guns like a literal plague
>the left is shit with firearms when push comes to shove
Shocking.

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

>when i was a boy my head was filled with stories

Attached: DCEENkV.png (925x767, 1.1M)

Lol what a failure.

We need a virgin terrorist vs Chad terrorist meme

The Antifa bomber was a member of the @PugetSoundJBGC, a local chapter of armed Antifa group ‘Redneck Revolt’.

psjbgc.org/
redneckrevolt.org/

Wouldn't even waste a single minute on it.

There are shitloads of old antifa burnouts

did he really send out printed copies?
now that's what i call boomer posting

Attached: 1553130782887.jpg (720x360, 40K)

>Germans mistakenly mixed in live children with dead bodies
When you actually read this shit detached from the holocaust programming it's so obviously bullshit.

>i am antifa, i stand with comrades around the world
>I am not affliated with any organization
on the same. fucking. page. Can we consider them a terrorist organization now?

His name was Robert Paulson

Attached: image.jpg (499x499, 43K)

They're already making moves to protect themselves from the fallout. If the right was smart it would do what the SPLC does, take one incident to condemn the entire group.

Attached: jbgc_coward.jpg (1132x664, 132K)

>p. s. uh oh comrades turns out we do need scary guns!
Fucking pottery. Watching these animals have a ballistic change of heart is going to be hilarious.

Attached: 1552836593888m.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

They are supporting the international mouvement while would they do that to their pet soldier.

Just confirmed it. Hoo baby I want to see these carpetbagger wannabees get hanged for this.

Attached: jbgc_vanspronson.jpg (600x1200, 128K)

>incoming comrades arm yourselves
Nevermind, I guess the wetbacks will do the shooting for the left kek.

>Just confirmed it
you're a dumb nigger - someone else on twitter confirmed it hours ago and you're just trying to take credit for it here
get the fuck over yourself

>my political guide
>Goldman

Everytime

FB is still open. fa*ebook.com/PugetSoundJBGC/

I hadn't seen it on Jow Forums faggot. I'm not taking credit for shit. Calm down.

>He was throwing these items at the building in an effort to set it on fire. It didn’t work, it’s a concrete building,”said Officer Loretta Cool with the Tacoma Police Department.

Remember that idiot that shot the windows of the court building a few weeks back and got pegged running away?
Remember how they kept coming here posting his pic saying dumb shit like "lol this is what happens when you nazis try shit irl you get domed nigguh lol zero kills nigga lol this is pol irl lol"
We need to do the same thing making fun of this retard and how bad he failed at whatever it was he was attempting to do.
They'll get so pissed, and we can bait them into admitting they want to commit violent crimes against law enforcement.

It's just one big larp

>zero kill bill

Fuck I am dead about his trans camarade. At least they are going to met him sonner than the other.

>we need american golems again

>Will "ban guns cause I suck at using them" Spronson
>Will "molotovs can't melt cement beams" Spronson

stop talking like a leftist you faggot
the way the left tries to imitate niggerspeak makes me sick

>beware the centrist
Their going after Sargon, Styx and Tim Pool. Fence riders btfo'd