Atheist President when?

Lets Face it, christianity is a scourge upon the USA, and all religion for that matter is as well. Brainwashing brainlets into worshiping a sky fairy with fake morals and systematically ruining america

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-091850_Google.jpg (1426x987, 751K)

atheism is a religion

incorrect

Learn from history. Some of the best European empires were Christian. Holy Roman Empire, Spanish Empire, British Empire, French Empire, German Empire (small territory but powerful country), Byzantine Empire, Swedish Empire, and most importantly, the glorious Russian Empire.
Your constitution quotes the Bible. Oh
and, the Roman Empire had the most territory under Constantine.
Now that Christianity is at an all time low in Europe, everything is going to shit. Keep tipping tho.

incorrect!

> The absence of religious belief is a religion

Attached: ehdvlg6liir9qvzwtxji.png (800x472, 603K)

Agnostic here, yes, atheism counts as one.
It's a 100% belief God does not & never has existed. It's every bit as ultimately unprovable as any religion is.

No. It's the absence of belief in any gods, not the certitude there is none.

>It's a 100% belief God does not & never has existed.
False. You are an atheist if and only if you do not believe in any gods. There is no requirement to believe there are no gods.

>fake morals
Then what are real morals?

>defines himself by his non belief and his triggered reaction to those with belief almost every sjw tumblr bluepilled faggot is atheist.
Really makes you think

>It's the absence of belief in any gods
>only if you do not believe in any gods
. . .but that's called Agnosticism.
You don't believe in any because you can't prove there are any.

>Holy Roman Empire
Roman Empire when to shit after it converted.
>Your constitution quotes the Bible.
Where?

Buhddism and Taoism don't believe in God's or souls and they're religions

>. . .but that's called Agnosticism.
No. Agnosticism deals with knowledge (or lack thereof).

Correct. Atheistic religions exist, but atheism itself is not a religion.

no you fuckwit
people are christian because they're mentally retarded
there is no hope for them, you have to let them worship their imaginary friends
we have freedom of belief after all
no point in trying to reason with them, it's irrational and meant to make up for their own incurable condition

> defines himself by his non belief
> triggered reaction
i.e. shit that never happened.

Attached: 1527950104194.png (720x719, 632K)

part of the point of living in a free society is allowing people to worship whoever and whatever they want (OP pic related, by the way)
freedom of belief means tolerating bullshit like worshiping god
god=devil
try telling them that
point out that they're devil worshipers

-gno- is the greek stem for knowledge you nigger
-theo- is the greek stem for god(s)
a- is the greek prefix for non- or without-

Attached: 1528463822153.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

people always worship things, its what we do. atheists worship governments, fame, money, sex, themselves, any or all of the above.

america is idiocracy, we will never elected a president with an IQ over 100 and who doesn't believe in the sky daddy. The intelligent, probably atheist jews behind the scenes are pretty much controlling everything though

Attached: 1559003676823.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

False.

Atheism isn' t the rational pacifier you presume it is because it isn't syncretic. You can change all the names and you can condition behavior but the man worships the only way he knows how.

It is a popular notion that all religions are true. I tell you all of them are false. Religion is the oxygen tank a man takes into the water. He can force it on the fish all he wants but eventually, the fish end up wearing tanks full of water made to look like oxygen. they neither want or need this shit, its just the way it is now.

Christians have giant oxygen tanks full of pagan water. They tell you they worship th desert god, persisting in the same rituals they always have, no rebranded as Judeo-Roman.

You can be an atheist, a Christian, a Jew and Muslim, Shintoist, Hindu. Don't matter. You're white? Then you're a Euro-Pagan, like it or not. Trying on the cloaks of the atheist faith might lead you closer to that truth so, by all means, indulge.

> Your constitution quotes the Bible
Another example of something that never happened.

Attached: 20141103102831_1415023072774.jpg (624x905, 97K)

> people always worship things
Care to provide arguments for this bold ass claim?

let me guess, you dont kowtow to things so it doesnt count as worship, right?

>Fat
>Virgins
>Social outcasts
Is this really what you want to run your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=moR21OgM_yI

>Atheism isn' t the rational pacifier you presume it is
I mean, this part at least is true. Just because you aren't a loon in one way doesn't mean you can't be a loon in another way.
> Then you're a Euro-Pagan, like it or not.
Oh?

Let's face it. Your argument is a post hoc fallacy, then you strawmanned your opponent and hoped nobody would notice. I'd argue atheists aren't as intelligent as they think they are, but I don't need to. I have you as an example.

I do not show reverence and adoration for any of that, so it doesn't count as worship by definition.

>Just because you aren't a loon in one way doesn't mean you can't be a loon in another way.
This is one of the biggest things that makes atheism so bad. You take someone who was a fundamentalist Christian who took the faith deadly serious and remove them from the faith then make them go atheist. Sure they relax for a bit but then like everything in the world they just adopt a new religion. Atheist are known to be leftist and just end up being fundamentalist for leftist causes. Instead of calling you a non-believer for questioning the bible they call you non-believer for questioning feminism. Instead of spreading the good news of eternal salvation in heaven, they spread the good news about eternal equality in utopia.

That's not an issue with atheism, that's an issue with human psychology.

this is a visual, real-world representation of what a godless society looks like.

you tell me if atheism is wisdom or foolishness.

Attached: 1547500936846.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

This is a visual, real-world representation of what a godly society looks like.

Attached: godly.jpg (962x514, 98K)

Why do atheists care so much about logic and reason and truth? Where's the scientific evidence for these things having any kind of significance?

Well you people certainly treat it like a religion.

Taoists believe in Tao, which is the subtle essence of all reality i.e. God. Buddhists belive in the uncreated, which is the salvation form the created. I.e God.

Atheism is a religious belief.

>having an unverifiable hypothesis is peak logic
face it, not believing in god requires exactly as much faith as believing in god

false gods are another tool of satan, kike.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Attached: lushsux_christchan.jpg (680x680, 102K)

Science makes sense in the framework of science. Religion makes sense in the framework of religion

so does a god, any god or combination of them, exist?

Be honest, when was the last time you had a President that you actually believe was a Christian, and not just parroting the words that would get them in the oval office?

Yeah u do.

>Atheism is a religious belief.
It literally is not a belief, let alone a religious one.

Muslims worship the same God that Christians do.

Christianity, like all human institutions, can be a force for good or evil, stasis or change. Currently I think it’s probably wash: it reinforces the idea of an objective moral code among the plebeians, but on the other hand there’s a nasty egalitarian & lovey-dovey streak in there too.

Atheism is the belief in the non-existence of gods. If you don't have this belief, you are not an atheist, but an agnostic.

False. You are an atheist if and only if you do not believe in any gods. Agnosticism deals with knowledge.

See

The Jewmerican constitution is masonic.

the only based poster in the thread. atheism npcs will never understand

>atheism is not a belief
>atheism is a belief

Pick one.

Exactly.
Theism = belief in existence of gods
Atheism = belief of the nonexistence of Gods. Gnosis = belief that existence of gods is verifiable by the individual
Agnosis = belief that exostence of gods is not verifiable by the individual.

>not a belief
>never stfu up about it

um no sweetie

Attached: nokia_phone_candle.png (960x960, 351K)

>Pick one.
I did. It's not a belief. You are an atheist if and only if you do not believe in any gods. That's not a belief, it's a lack of a belief.

>no u

Negative belief is still belief. "I do not believe in the existence of God" equals "I believe God does not exist". You are using cheap semantics in order to avoid having to admit that you are not agnostic

> Atheism = belief of the nonexistence of Gods
No: Atheism = lack of belief in gods
How fucking hard is it? I know you speak a Uralic language but Indo-European affixation is not that hard is it.

it's absolutely a belief. it's a creed, it's a way of assimilating and understanding reality. it's not "nothing"

atheism in the modern era is 100% it's own religion.

Attached: 1561749705559.png (540x473, 271K)

See

>Negative belief is still belief.
Not A is not A
>"I do not believe in the existence of God" equals "I believe God does not exist"
False. If I flip a hidden fair coin, if you do not believe that it landed on heads, does that mean you believe it landed on tails?

god you fedoras have taken a dramatic drop in quality since 2012

>You are not agnostic
You are agnostic*

do god/gods exist?

False. It's literally not a belief. There is no creed, no methodology.

I'd rather have a far-right/third positiona theist then ANY christian.
hahaha HOW FUCKING DELUDED

Attached: 1544471738569.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

>Not A is not A
More semantics

>If I flip a hidden fair coin, if you do not believe that it landed on heads, does that mean you believe it landed on tails?
It's implied, no? What else could you believe, after having made such statement?

its run by fat christkike pieces of shit. How fucking moronic can you actually be?

Attached: 1550504055398.jpg (480x349, 19K)

Let us repent together, for we are both sinners. Let us turn to God.

But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!" (Matthew 16:2-3)

Attached: 1547078847541.jpg (397x768, 134K)

>logic is semantics
k
>It's implied, no?
No, and it seems you have a fundamental misunderstanding of logic and reasoning.
>What else could you believe, after having made such statement?
You could not believe either position. While acknowledging that it must be either heads or tails, you can not believe that it is heads and also not believe that it is tails.

So you are essentially expressing that you do not believe in gods, but you do not believe in the non-existence of God? How does this not make you agnostic?

you're trying to approach this in a purely "scientific" fashion, and humans don't work that way. atheism is a belief insomuch that it's a way of perceiving one's existence and relevance in reality. this is why you can't approach religion/systems of belief from a simple academic standpoint.

Attached: 1484014441960.jpg (616x616, 46K)

Sorry, that was awkwardly put. Let me try again:

>you: i dont believe god exists
>also you: i dont believe god doesnt exist

am i right?

I actually am agnostic as well as an atheist, but that does not make you agnostic because you are agnostic if and only if you do not know whether any gods exist. You could believe in gods or believe in the non-existence of gods and still be agnostic, as knowledge and belief are not equivalent.

Well atheism is basically Satanism, just like how a progressive is a communist, or a transexual is gay. You're on the same gradient of evil and distorted however you want to brand it.

>atheism is a belief insomuch that it's a way of perceiving one's existence and relevance in reality.
It literally is not. You can have creeds and methodologies that are atheistic in that no gods are included, but that doesn't make atheism itself a creed or methodology.

>I actually am agnostic as well as an atheist
This is a oxymoron. You can't be both. One is based on the belief that the knowledge of God isn't available, the other on the belief that god does not exist. They are mutually contradictory.

>fake morals and systematically ruining america
Ah yes, I'm sure you are the authority as to what the correct moral positions to take are. Gas yourself.

>This is a oxymoron.
It isn't.
>You can't be both.
You can.
>One is based on the belief that the knowledge of God isn't available, the other on the belief that god does not exist.
False. If you just want to keep asserting your definitions instead of the ones I'm using then fine, we're just talking about different concepts then and communication between us is impossible.

It will be a cold day in hell before a greasy autistic fedora tipper becomes president of anything.

There are loads of people that don't believe in god(s) but calling yourself an atheist in 2019 is pretty much peak autism.

Suit yourself. Clearly we have come at the end of the discussion.

Just be aware that the people who are self-identifying as atheists are not likely to fit your definition of atheist.

People who are self-identifying as atheist are likely to be a lot of things. That's just how it is with people.

Trump is basically an atheist
the only thing he worships is Israeli cock

To give an analogy, it would be like if I defined Christians as people who believe it is good to rape children. I can do that, but that definition isn't going to fit the people who identify as Christian very well.

There will be an openly practicing Muslim POTUS long before an atheist.

I find your analogy obnoxiously useless and intentionally provocative. The definitions I have offered are based on simple etymology and logic, as are yours. The only differences are minor - yet crucial - distinctions between the ways we conceptualize knowledge & belief.

It lasted for more than one thousand years after it converted or are you forgetting about the bizantine empire? Because their population saw themselves as romans. Plus the tribes that conquered the western part of the roman empire were christians too (a wrong version of christianity but still christians)

>I find your analogy obnoxiously useless
I can't help the way you find things.
>intentionally provocative
It is. Welcome to Jow Forums.
>The only differences are minor - yet crucial - distinctions between the ways we conceptualize knowledge & belief.
The major difference is that my definition is the one that actually gets used by most people who identify as atheists.

The majority of atheists can go to hell for all I care, they are unable to exercise rational thought. I am simply interested in correct etymology-based implementation of semantics. If you wish disregard this and go with the herd, you are free to do so.

>they are unable to exercise rational thought
They demonstrably can.
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.

If only others were capable of as sophisticated reasoning as you.

Any sane person would prefer to live under islam than globohomo, if forced to choose.

Attached: 1542829767585.jpg (1136x960, 55K)

Yeah its fine to let retards be retards but the brainlets shouldnt be in charge of the country, thats why we must elect an atheist tor president and raise intelligence until christians are an extreme minority

Most people in office are probably atheist. They just need to be "Christian" for the votes.

>my magic book says this is bad and this is good

No, the absence of religious belief is not a religion. But atheism is.

proof

>CZCCUMI5
Even your ID agrees that you're a faggot.