Do blacks really can't swim or is it just lack of access to pools?

do blacks really can't swim or is it just lack of access to pools?

instagram.com/p/Bz4N808HZzW/

Attached: Capture.jpg (633x585, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v9ptxx2s6wbH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Blacks
See link faggot
bitchute.com/video/v9ptxx2s6wbH/

Why are you going out of your way to find and watch that?

Blacks can swim fine: niggers can not swim.

thats hot post more

There's tons of drowning nigger videos out there. Fun as hell. Suicide by cop coons are sweet too.

Attached: 1562988259514s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

kys faggot

Nah, too many dying shitskins to watch, Chuy. Now hurry up with that nacho platter.

>White babies can swim.
>Black adults can't swim.
Lack of access to pools obviously.

Most species of simian tend to avoid water. No reason for pavement apes to be any different.

wtf i love sellouts now

Any source on that?
I think that the question in OP is a very good one. I would like to know and have the facts that show that the Blacks are inherently unable to swim well.
There are Black tribes out there that swim and sail on the same levels that the whites do.
But I also think that the US Blacks due to their admixture can really have a genetic problem.
I seriously would like to see any research on the subject that talks about some other things that the access to pools. That would be a great counterargument.

Apparently they cant swim because their muscles are denser than other races which makes them bad at floating.

Or it's the more likely explanation is that they're stupid as fuck.

East Africans can swim better than West Africans but West Africans are almost all of the Amerinegros. The reason they can't swim well is because their bodies are out of balance. Africans have long legs and a short torso. White have the opposite with relatively short legs and a long torso. Swimming balance is largely driven by the upper body while propulsion is provided by the arms and legs.
As nigs can't balance in the water they naturally end up underwater because almost all directions other than up lead to this scenario. Whites balance themselves so that they have their head above the water.

That's bullshit.

They really can't swim. They sink, West Africans at least.

shouldn’t you be cleaning a toilet, or something

70% of American blacks can't swim. This isn't an exaggeration this is the actual statistic. They have denser bones and something different about their muscles, can't remember what, but they have less control in the water.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-10-26-35.png (1440x2560, 1.07M)

go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: 1510420074937.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Dumb fuckin' spic, learn English you stupid wetback. Fuck you, get the fuck off the site and go eat a burrito you fuckin' retard. Do blacks really can't swim? Fuckin' moronic little Mexican midget, you're like 5' 7" you fuckin' fag.

Attached: image.jpg (751x1024, 334K)

So the vast majority of blacks are raised only by uncaring single mothers, which already makes it unlikely that they would ever be taught how to properly swim, but beyond just that fact black women legitimately never swim because if their nigger hair gets below the water then it actually can change the color of the water from all of the chemicals that dissolve out of it which were kept there to imitate white hair instead of their gangly nigger hair. I saw this shit once, a niggress was using the whirlpool at my university in a floating donut when she slipped out of the donut and I shit you not the water in a ten feet range of her instantly turned dark purple. She didn't even have dye in her hair though, she actually had wavy flowing hair like a white girl's would be. But when she got out of the pool it started curling back into a big purple afro like thing that looked like roadkill someone dipped in purple drank. It was fucking disgusting and they closed the pool down. Thats what happens when the jew chemicals they put in nigger hair meets the jew chemicals they put in our pool water.

>all six drowned

Attached: 1563039198969.jpg (1024x576, 130K)