Did Jow Forums attend church this morning?

Attached: 1B82CDB7-4881-4F51-8CB2-902D73AF75CD.jpg (750x1035, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church_organization#Jurisdictions)
pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Louisiana here and No because of weather

Went to mass this morning. No regrets.

your body is the church, op.

The church that I was baptized in and went to my entire life has sadly been corrupted. One of the pastors is a Zionist Jew trying to dupe boomers and venerable younger folk that Jews are our brothers. Not only that he’s pro open borders.

That's a pathetic excuse.
Latin Mass?
That is a Protty Satanic teaching that leads to apostasy, atheism.

>hello there heathen, you are welcome in my church, may god change your ways.

Attached: 1559512123517.jpg (720x540, 55K)

Basically this...also I got tired about hearing about how we need to send money to somewhere in Africa to build a well.

>dude be a good person
Literally every church sermon its a waste of time.

>Clackamas
I am ashamed of the northern part of my state.

no cause im not a jew worshiping fucking retard

What church?

Lutheran Missouri Synod

Not ready for that yet
Convert to the one true faith brothers.

Attached: A1DE3A05-FF86-4D26-9048-BC84B3065A69.jpg (750x796, 300K)

I spent a lot of time in Missouri for the army, nice state, nice people, I hate some of the food though, I tried Popeyes there and it was horrible
Fuck Illinois, however

> my entire life has sadly been corrupted
HAHAHA Yeah m8 thats bullshit you stupid kike. How do you thinkt he fucker got put in there in the first place? its because those boomers let him come in. When will christkikes learn? This is the cycle with christkikery.

Attached: 1543822004347.png (750x952, 2.04M)

yes because thats any better. get back to kissing feet you piece of shit.

Attached: 1546877276259.jpg (1440x1440, 1.03M)

No one respond to the Kike troll above this post, hide and filter all jewrat shills who preach GOMMUNISM :DDD and fedora tipping

Attached: 1551481903478.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

I’ll pray for you brother:

Took my wife and two blonde, white children to a proper Calvinist service.

I slept in until 12:30 now I'm gonna go to the store and get some Doritos and get high and watch anime

No.

The UCC is apostate. There are a ton of them in my city in New England where they used to be Puritan churches but they have degenerated horribly. One of them has a rainbow display they put out for pride month every year.

I've been praying to the Gods giving sacrifice for awhile for you. My white brothers trying to get them to step away from the jew worship into the light of their Gods. We are in this situation because you turned away from the Gods and began worshiping a jew.

Attached: 1534749341454.jpg (2109x1000, 1.18M)

reality

Attached: 1536081770716.png (1115x2600, 3.82M)

Stop replying to jewrat shills, They get PAID for every post the get replies to
IGNORE and FILTER jewrat shills, idiot

Attached: 1560627282032.jpg (891x960, 158K)

>I spent a lot of time in Missouri
I'm not sure if you're retard, or if you just don't know what the Missori Synod church is.

Apparently the headquarters is in Kirkwood, Missouri but founded in Chicago.

>hurr durrr u dont know my esoteric protcuck cult denomination HURRR UR RETARD
Slice your wrists, jew boy

Good thing they left, fuck illinois

Data mining thread alert

Went to Mass this morning. They had a visiting bishop from India give the homily. Couldn't understand most of what he said, but it seemed like the usual "my diocese needs money" routine. Didn't look like most pajeets I've seen though, almost like an abo.

Attached: 12DE4780-2183-45DD-A082-91D7F17900D4.jpg (828x1033, 514K)

how about you post the real one you boomer shit for brains

Attached: 1547128933445.png (555x2583, 2.07M)

No Im afraid that Im not good enough to convert.

yes

Attached: 1541096618547.jpg (396x385, 27K)

No. I renounced Christianity. When I was growing up, it was unironically a religion of peace and compassion. Now all people ever do is use it to harass and look down on others. Genuinely no empathy left in the church. I dont want to associate myself with that any longer.

Woke up to late, mass starts in an hour though

They're not too big on my side of Missouri though. Mostly Catholics (city) and Baptists (rural side)

>being a religionfag

Attached: 1556945915759.png (645x773, 49K)

Unless you're a foot fag, you're able to convert
Kidding, even footfags can attain salvation

Attached: 1530933319874.jpg (708x900, 339K)

I attended the mosque, does that count

Is Kansas City really as religious as I hear?

blessed
just don't fuck with christians, and remember to boycott israel

Attached: 1548227032114.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

Yeah, how was it?

Zoned out almost the entire time but yep.

>Go sit in the church goy
>learn how to learn and embrace refugees with dark white skin goy

Its not an excuse, it's what Jesus taught
>when ever there is a meeting of more than 3 people, I am there too

Sadly, no. I recently made the switch from catholic to Baptist and I'm at a weird spot between churches right now. During the school year my gf and I would go to a church service on campus together, but that's only during the school year. I'd feel awkward going to some new church for just a couple weeks then leaving, and this upcoming semester is my last one so I'll be going back home afterward and would have to find another new church (I think I know of one really close to home that I might check out though).

>christian
>american
>calling others jewrat shills

no, the Church is a sellout to the degenerates, theres nothing holy about church anymore, its been satanically inverted by liberals

>Christianity refuses to decay into shit like the rest of society
>be mad

This is why you go to Latin Mass, you then wont understand what theyre saying, but get all the incense and eucharist you need.

you should really stop worshiping a fucking jew.

Attached: 1541064196041.jpg (2560x1920, 903K)

Every church near me has a female pastor so no

>>being a religionfag
You're religious even if you don't like it, everyone is religious.
Everyone who does not believe in the living God makes a god out of his own hands or imagination and bows to it daily.
The living God who made heaven and earth is a jeleous God and will devour all the lesser gods that through deception make themselves appear to be powerful.
Who or what is your god then, heathen?
Answer yourself for i do not even care.

I am my own God. Would you ask God to wake up early on the weekend to go give praise to himself?

Attached: 1369426223111.jpg (800x600, 127K)

There are a lot of churches but most people don't talk about where they go. More Catholics than you think and of course a good amount of Lutherans / Episcopalians (what I was). Go out to the smaller towns right outside city limits and it's mostly Southern Baptists.

I
> (You)
>Yeah, how was it?
It was good, raised my mood after a shity yesterday night

You know how leftists always say that fascists push for freedom of speech so they could take power then take said freedom of speech away from leftists? Its the same principle for those who wish to protect the Church from the evil modernism. Modernists wish to gain acceptance from the Church to destroy it.

form a roman catholic community (pope is your 'patriarch') or form a orthodox catholic (pick a greek, russian patriarch en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church_organization#Jurisdictions)

Yes I am an Anglican and faithfully go to church every week rain or shine.

Attached: Anglican_rose.svg.png (1088x1024, 118K)

Nah I'll probably just go to hell fuck it

pretty much this. Christcucks are cancer and ruined the country.

Attached: 1532259349102.png (1814x1500, 351K)

Just got out

Yeah, instead you should worship eurasian steppe gods.

>
>blessed
> (You)
>just don't fuck with christians, and remember to boycott israel
Boycott america too

Pick based on your race shithead.

Attached: 1547705213828.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

I did
there's a new girl in the church band that's fucking gorgeous, homely looking, but already married

Pastor talked about the Great Commision and taking the kingdom with you

You wouldnt be talking to anyone.

how am I gonna boycott myself, asshole?

>glowchan
Go back

do NOT reply to jewrat shills, dude

They all come from the eurasian steppe, retard. That chart clearly shows that. Your gods looked like native americans.

kys
You really have no idea what you are talking about non-white.

Attached: 1540002333662.png (4082x4486, 3.38M)

ironic, that charts written in a language that Christians brought to those barbarians
Imagine being levies of Rome for centuries and still using your runic scribbles for another two hundred years, until Christian missionaries beat Latin and greek into your retarded barbarian heads

>Christians brought to those barbarians
holy FUCK the boomer retardation ITT

Attached: 1561426577473.png (550x543, 50K)

All of those gods come from the Proto-Indo-European tradition which they spread all across Eurasia. The reason there is a skyfather for all those cultures is because they all come from one tradition and one region. That region is the eurasian steppe. And those people from the eurasian steppe looked like native americans. You worship mexican gods.

You are a fucking retard that doesn't understand jack shit. What in the fuck mexican gods? Yet they were indo-european? what in the fuck.

Attached: 1555091056976.png (603x502, 237K)

Germanics were uncivilized and Christianity gave the med master race the piety to finally conquer the barbarians.

Read Ephesians 2:1-10

I tried visiting this church Wednesday to see if the church would fit me. After I went in and told my story the pastor said: Good, we're always for young people and especially if they're handsome (in my language he said: met een leuke koppie). Then he tried to put his hands around my hip and tried to show me the church. He said I'm welcome to bring my wife/girlfriend or my boyfriend if that was the case and that they weren't so picky here in this church in regards to sexuality. Everyone is welcome in God's house..
So obviously I never went back.

low IQ faggot.

Also read

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1551903062929.png (1500x1500, 3.93M)

do NOT reply to jewrat shills
he gets PAID for every post he gets replies to
Filter and Hide communist and fedora posters

Native americans are directly related with the people of the steppe, dummy. Natives are group that left the steppe and isolated themselves in the Americas. Proto-Indo-Europeans therfore looked native american, and their tradition (the pagan religions that arose in the bronze age) is what you worship.

You should hide your own commie

Attached: 1542658174182.jpg (470x360, 197K)

Ah I see now you aren't white.

Attached: 1561427857833.png (481x515, 21K)

do NOT reply to jewrat shills
he gets PAID for every post he gets replies to
Filter and Hide communist and fedora posters

LOL? No. I sold my soul toe devil already. Price was cheap.

Attached: 1563124223314.jpg (474x603, 47K)

I had been attending an Orthodox church, but the memes about it were so true, I had to get out.

I started going to my girlfriends hardcore PCA church and like it much better. Obviously a much more traditional American church. Plus they actually try to be intellectually consistent instead of the Orthodox bullshit of "its mystical bro just go with it, don't question Father XXX, he's literally God's rep on Earth".

Attached: 1558675150301.gif (300x300, 1.37M)

Couldn't, there was an actual military parade on tv.

Attached: Les-militaires-defilent-sur-les-Champs-Elysees.jpg (622x311, 59K)

>he saved a fucking twitter image

Attached: 1560406992885.png (1300x600, 240K)

The storming of the bastille was a mistake.

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

PCA?

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece
daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn
But why would it be otherwise?
Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Anti-Racism
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
>thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
>theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html

we should include "inclusive orthodoxy" into this list
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/

Racism is forbidden in Orthodoxy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

If you're not Catholic why go? The Bible tells you the Sabbath is Friday and Saturday and is one of the 10 Commandments. The Catholic Church believes it can change the 10 Commandments so they made the Sabbath Sunday. Why do you show a Protestant Church yet you do Catholic things. Why? Why do you use a political site to proselytize?

Why are you even here in this thread? There are so many threads yet you have to come here to spread your gay pagan shit. If you care so much about the white race why aren't you out killing jews then, you based pagan Odin warrior. You think Walhalla is for shitposters on Jow Forums? You need to die in battle.

Presbyterian Church in America. It's growing quickly since the mainline Presbyterians have gone full globohomo. A lot like the Lutherans with the ELCA and Missouri/Wisconsin synods.

Show me where in the Bible it says that the sabbath is Friday and Saturday