Where do north indians fit in your weird skin colour obsession pol?

Where do north indians fit in your weird skin colour obsession pol?

Attached: IMG_20190714_181025_356.jpg (412x284, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unhappyfranchisee.com/category/franchisor/subway-franchisor/
brightworkresearch.com/enterprisesoftwarepolicy/2019/01/31/how-indian-it-workers-discriminate-against-non-indian-workers/
youtube.com/watch?v=9KumKi59ghw
thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/cnn-host-fareed-zakaria-calls-for-jihad-rape-of-white-women-t17380.html
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1560/78/1560781499805.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ngl I've seen some who look like spainards

still smell like shit

nowhere

Attached: poohistory.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

It's not about skin it's about preservation of the cultural and phenotypic ties that bind so its not erased by global corporate feudalism to create a servant class with no history you fuck. You're not even English why are you in England.

Attached: 7254-command-conquer-tiberian-sun-windows-screenshot-kane-lives-in.jpg (800x600, 57K)

sikhs are bro tier.

This is a true statement.

pretty sure they fit the "just one drop" criteria

Punjabis are the best Indians, highest tier it gets.

Attached: 20190714_111616.jpg (1080x1335, 666K)

North India, it says so in the name.

I found the dark skinned pajeet. What's up bro?

>skin color obsession

its not just color you retarded stinking paki

Is the only thing that separates the Polar Bear from the Grizzly Bear the color of their fur?

Great grandad volunteered for the british in ww2, saw it was cool here, told my grandad to come for a while to work and then come back, liked it enough to stay.

in the toilet, rameshjeet.

i am north indian

Post hand pajeet

many of them in Canada they don't fit in because too many germanics but in south america they would pass

So you admit it. Points for honesty. Now you need to go back.

Shitskin is a shitskin, even if their skin is pale and gets red under the sun, it's still shitskin because they are subhuman shit.
>t. scandinavian god, descendant of Ishtar.

THEY ARE ALL STILL POOJEETS

>race=/=skin color.

you gotta go back street shitting monkey

The women are better.

Attached: 20190714_111855.jpg (1080x1322, 551K)

No use in lying.
>go back
I would if I belonged there. Even our punjabi is basically a different language to theirs.
Not entirely english, not punjabi. Not quite sure where to go.

The fact you have your own punjabi means you're not assimilating.

all are utterly subhuman

Punjabi women BTFO wh*Te females by a long shot.

Attached: 20190714_112252.jpg (1074x1074, 395K)

Assimilate = make similar

This isn't what's happening. Come to America were a land of mutts and rejects. Keep Europe pure.

I mean I have to speak to my grandparents don't I?
My first language is english at any rate.

They belong in India.
Sikhs are bro tier though

Canada just needs bodies to boost population. I can't hate on that but you clearly aren't there to be Canadian or make your country better. There are no ties that bind and you clearly don't have any real attachment to Canada.

>skin color obsession
the only one obsessed is you, trying to impeded on white countries and throw your shit around like a chimp when they don't consider you their equal

go be a shitskin somewhere else, go back to india you fucking faggot. I'm done being moralized by putrid shitskin trash, otherworldly arrogance with nothing to warrant it.

They are divergent ancestors of the indo Europeans. Go read into some of India's history. There was an invasion by indo European chariot riders that eventually became the basis for the Brahmin class.
Europeans and Indians have been fighting / working together for millennium. Honestly Indians are the most likely of the third world brown nations to assimilate when needed but mainly focus on preserving their own culture and hopefully nation in the future. I'll take Indians over Africans any day of the week.

Attached: 1563123073547.png (500x500, 510K)

>your weird skin obsession
>pol
Genetics matter, user. Also
>jEw

We don’t care about skin color, just about race.

Northern Indians are Indo-Iranian, Southern Indians are the remains of Pre-Vedic possibly Australoid natives. Over thousands of years they mixed to some extent through conquest, migration and intermarriage.

The "European weltenschaung" as I like to call it ends in Afghanistan/Pakistan and the Indus river, which is to say, the end of the world in ancient times. Although Hindus might be Indo-European, and Vedism a Indo-European religion, the people themselves and their culture are far too different.
Ishtar is a Babylonian god.

They're Australoids/beasts and mongrels.

>skin color doesnt matter, race doesnt exist!
>oh hey it's TOO WHITE in this state/classroom/company... YOU NEED more diversity!
You antiwhites are so schizophrenic its funny! lol

Attached: IMG_0000002455.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>burger
>trying to talk about identity

Get in the box faggot.

Attached: 1562638994824.jpg (634x626, 60K)

That's a cherry picked pic of a north indian. 99% of indians are darker than spics. They are all disgusting creeps too.

Attached: 1561434047101.png (956x772, 138K)

>pls keep replacing whites with poos. poos are good.
>t. shitskin diaspora

Listen here you smelly poo, nobody outside of India gives a single shit about you being brahmin, you are all the same paki shitskin untouchables, get it through your fucking head.
Your ancient conquerors were light skin Aryans, from Iran, not Europe, how fucking stupid are you, also that doesnt make you Aryan, only makes you a rape baby mutt.
Indians are Australoids with some mestizo influence from arabia, persia, and the east:

1. Australoids - people similar to Andamanese, originating in one of the first OOA migrations. Dumb and ugly and are the main major component in both North and South poos.

2. Dravidians - brown mostly-Australoid with some sandnig-Caucasoid from Georgia, Kuwait and Southern Iran. These people invaded the great Elamite Indus Valley civilization of Pakistan, with running water and even water toilets(continuous flow, not like modern water toilets that flush on command). Ugly and crafty as fuck. Dravidians still dominate Southern and central India and are the genetic core of northern poos.

3. Indo-Persians - Sandniggy mestizos. The Indo-Persians are Gypsies, North Indians, Brahmins. Ugly and sinister. these are descendants of australoids that got raped by Elamites, Arabs, Moghuls, Persians, Turks. Blonde Scythians exterminated many poos and in the process, they absorbed and assimilated lots of the extant Dravidians, thus browning their own race.

This. Why the fuck do these pajeet shitskins think they're anything more than 3rd world trash? Are they this delusional? Lmao they're whole religion is even stolen from the Greeks.

How many years of being a turbovirgin does it take to become this angry at pajeets who have never wronged you?

It's not the color.
It's the colored behavior.
Your precious statistics will prove race reality is just reality.

these are stupid mutts

Based but you could have picked a better example

indians are australoid
they hate when you remember them this, hence why they allays bring up the "caucasoid with dark skin" bullshits

just watch the zakaria(a literal abbo)vs taylor debate
it's basically an hour of zakaria begging taylor to call him caucasoid

> Honestly Indians are the most likely of the third world brown nations to assimilate when needed but mainly focus on preserving their own culture and hopefully nation in the future. I'll take Indians over Africans any day of the week.
you are probably an indian trash
indians take jobs because they are cheap as fuck and now thanks to retarded subhumans such as Dan Crenshaw that increased the H1b program for indians you will see more of them

Attached: PCA_KR.png (2200x861, 305K)

>skin colour obsession
Africans could be all white and they'd still be niggers.

the LOO is where you must POO

>It's not the color.
yes it's also the facial features
indians have australoid facial features despite they delude themselves into thinking they look caucasoid

they are closer to panya, munda, gond, onge and other people with very high AASI australoid admixture

every person that denies this is:
1) an indian
2) "muh indo evropean" white retards such as this

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

I was a 3 store owner with Subway. I was franchisee of the year for my region. Then our Development Agents changed and with in 14 months I was forced to sell all 3 locations because I was all of a sudden considered a bad operator. All the while, my stores out performed the market, and the stores of my new Development Agent. In a period of 14 months over 40 stores in our Southern California Market were flipped. All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average. The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections. Interestingly, they or their immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group
>Marwaha Group
>Marwaha

When Subway Corporate was questioned, the response was that the old Development Agents (who were DA Market of the Year in 2001), Subway Corporate said that the old Development Agents were scumbags, lazy, etc.… Subway was not only aware of the problems, but actively condoned the following potentially ilegal behaviour: Price Fixing, Racketeering, Fraud, and Forgery…

unhappyfranchisee.com/category/franchisor/subway-franchisor/

this
it's like if an african american calls himself english because some of his ancestors were white british aristocrat slavers lol

Sand niggers and sand nigger aboriginal hybrids.

So basically you're upset because of an anecdotal experience outlining what virtually every ethnic group does (i.e. give preferential treatment to their own). Diversity quotas are literally the result of white American business owners giving preferential hiring to other white Americans; yet when Jews or any other non-white group does this you are suddenly disgusted. To be honest, it's a normal thing and I don't judge anyone negatively by it.

>Canada just needs bodies to boost population.
what the fuck, why? population density is what breeds all manner of liberal stupidity.

Attached: 1561288951958.jpg (480x480, 45K)

northern indians are white

>t. pajeet
it's always pajeet that try to say: w-we are not as bad as jews

fuck off abo

Yeah Zakaria got annihilated in that interview. Jared Taylor wasn't even on my radar before this.

>but in south america they would pass
of course they would, south america is full of half mongoloid mestizos and half negroid pardos

Northern Indians adds in Biharis and other largely Dravidian people into the mix.

The term you need to use is North-Western Indian, who are the Punjabis/Kashmiris.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>To be honest, it's a normal thing and I don't judge anyone negatively by it.

if you like it, then go back to india and take all your stinkin abos with you

>indian/yiddish nepotism, corruption, collusion, discrimination, criminal govt and criminal corporations
brightworkresearch.com/enterprisesoftwarepolicy/2019/01/31/how-indian-it-workers-discriminate-against-non-indian-workers/

They "dominate" western industry because of nepotism, corruption, anti-white diversity globalist politics, and there are so damn many of you pests and our government won't allow white people to hire based off merit, only by race so you end up with one of you getting into a position of power and hiring nobody but your own, further increasing your numbers until the company is 100% poos and it burns like a dumpster fire. If white people weren't forced to hire non whites constantly and instead only hired based on true merit (not cheating through school or a fake resume) there would be no such thing as an indian in western industry and you know that to be damn true. "Get woke go broke" will reign true here, once enough companies are infested with you vermin and start to lose profit you can bet your shit stained robes that there will be lobbying against the current rules of letting you losers in for a free ride and once you're left with no race card to pull, relying on your own merits you're fucking dead, kiddo.

>He thinks race is primarily skin color

>memeflag
>wanting the goyim to die for you
get in the oven shlomo

Attached: -PdG9v9ti_HlviPCrppdSj28J1wI_nzS4TNdRkxLrDA.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Poo AKARIA vs TAYLOR analysis: the "caucasian" debate
If you followed the interview you probably heard akaria begging Jared to call him "caucasian" multiple times
You can even see the Australoid in akaria, what a fucking disingenuous and bitter chimp. He's a complete piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=9KumKi59ghw

now we will take a look at the indian mentality. this is not uncommon with indians, indians always want to claim some "caucasian with dark skin". all of this in order to distance themselves from their actual origin(mostly australoid) and to create some connection with europeans

however it couldn't be further from the truth, in fact indians, including the north are australoid

like most indian is unironically a fervent white woman raper

indians want their children to be as less australoid as possible

thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/cnn-host-fareed-zakaria-calls-for-jihad-rape-of-white-women-t17380.html

You can even see the Australoid in Zakaria, what a fucking disingenuous and bitter gypsy chimp. He's a complete piece of shit.

They are not welcome here, I don't care about other eu countries tho

Only Jews and nufags have a weird color skin obsession. Maybe you should lurk more.

I'm a white European immigrant living in Canada but it's funny how had to resort to some weird projection and deflect from the fact that you argue like a fucking faggot/woman with your emotions instead of reason. Basically you got cucked like the little bitch you are lol

Some South-Asian groups, especially the far-North-Western ones are definitely Aryan.

Groups like Pashtuns, Tajiks, Pamiris, Nuristanis, Gilgits, Kashmiris and some pure Jatts are pure Caucasians.

Attached: C2dyqNCWgAYPgaP.jpg (1200x931, 198K)

confirmed pajeet
>w-we a-are not like the jews, w-we are better, trust us

Around the same as East Iranians probably.

Shitty people

>unwanted, uninivited invasive pest defends his actions of invading, abusing and parasiting on host nation
>gypsy thinks and acts like a gypsy
>uninivited, unwanted gypsy approves his own behavior and asks the host to accept him

what a surprise

day of the flush soon

Your great grandad sounds based af.

>They "dominate" western industry because of
I don't care what excuses you need to come up with to justify the fact that you're a broke bitch peasant getting outperformed by 1st generation immigrants.

>with you vermin

I'm a white European immigrant that speaks 3 languages. You're an inbred anglo American dipshit who has 10 generations worth of advantages to build from but has fuck all to show for it and gets out performed by a bunch of 1st generation immigrants, European or darkies.

Keep making excuses for your shortcomings though. If you weren't so pathetic maybe you wouldn't have to resort to being a faggot nazi.

confirmed feminist
>b-b-but i can only argue with my fee-feels and not facts because i'm a shrimp dicked little cuck

I'm a better white than you could ever be, Cletus. You are below even Englishmen lmao

fuck off you stinkin abo

punjabis, gujratis, northern indias are very heavily abo australoid
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1560/78/1560781499805.png

see >hey, look at me. i am white like you!
why should i care about shitskins (indians) claiming to be white?
i know plenty of rightfully White Europeans and they are multitudes superior to any australoid creature that comes out of the foresaken abo-gypsy shithole of india.
The White Europeans are my people.

The Family of Evropa is enough for me and I don't need envious brown attention whores trying to get my interest away from my People and towards a shit heap of abos trying desperately to larp as Whites.

Stop intruding on my race.
Stop begging me like a gypsy so that you can trick us into accepting you as part of our Superior group so that you can get gibs from Whitey and access to White resources just for trying to pass as a White.

Western Euro immigrant here for work, from a country with a quality of life almost as great as Canada's, according to charts. I love Canada btw.

The US unfortunately is about another 10 spots down, but that's because it's a shithole.

Kike detected.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Conveniently in your British Isles.

using children buzzworlds such as fee fees lol

you are just a parasite excusing his behavior
i don't give a fuck what you think, the west belongs to europeans, i don't have to explain anything

>Kike detected.
so now being against brown immigrants is "kike" behavior

>why should i care about shitskins (indians) claiming to be white?
Cletus, you just acknowledged that every white western European is superior to you by deflecting back to your weird fantasy about everyone you argue with being brown.

I know what I am, and I just won this argument. At least you uncultured anglo mutts know your place in the hierarchy.

Those are some sturdy blast resistant doors m8.

Also poojeets are niggers.

Attached: 1552451753931.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

you didn't won any argument you retard, he's right
indians are not our people, indians are brown immigrants and they are as bad as other brown immigrants

I shouldn't have to fit them in anywhere.

They are low on the list but they are better educated, make more money, and commit less crime than anglo mutts in North America. You're still shit tier, Cletus. One day you might realize white Europeans think of you as a joke lmao

>implying it's about skin color
Everyone deserves a homeland where they can be with their kind.

Im generally anti imigrant but sikhs are some of the few who I tolerate, good vanguard agaist islam seing as their religon was founded to combat it.

yep you are a pajeet in canada, lmao
go back to your shithole where you belong

also i'm an european so don't even try some "european are different than white american" bullshit that you shitskins always try to play

>Pashtuns

no, just no

died before i was born. From what I hear he was tho.

>b-b-b-but you're a shitskin wah wah

Nope. Superior to you in every way. Kys incel.

Just because you're white you don't get to claim you're European you monolingual trash faggot.

They are Caucasian you idiot. Caucasian ends at the Khyber pass.

North Indians are the remnants of Indo-European peoples

Attached: mapmap_of_indo_european_migration.jpg (1100x878, 461K)

With all the other Indians, in India.
Why does this thread need to exist?