Aaaaand... the yellow vest scum are back in Paris

Aaaaand... the yellow vest scum are back in Paris...

1 dead in rioting in the 17th arrondissement; the Champs-Elysee blocked by yellow vest protestors with burning roadblocks after the parade cleared out.

They had taken a few weeks off (even the protestors in France love their summer vacation) but now they're back. What do they want? There's little consistency. They don't like gas taxes or public housing for refugees. They want to tax the rich and use the money to kick all the people of African origin out. They want a universal income indexed to inflation and a tripling of military spending. They want farm subsidies and an end to farm guest worker visas.

Populism. There's a reason I am sick of it. Racists hijack it to ruin it for the rest of us.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (467x440, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-08/pro-russia-social-media-takes-aim-at-macron-as-yellow-vests-rage
112.international/ukraine-top-news/security-service-announces-russian-trace-in-protests-in-france-34980.html
unian.info/politics/10369665-ukraine-s-sbu-on-yellow-vest-riots-in-paris-practical-examination-of-russia-s-foreign-agents.html
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45074955
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK thanks for the update nigger now go eat a watermelon and steal a bike to celebrate your new life out of the jungle.

that lady's left arm looks like an erect penis with foreskin

Vaguely, yes.

based

I was worried they'd lost their steam, hopefully they pull some shit live on the tour de france because they are getting absolutely no international press coverage, which means they're probably in the right

Attached: 1530646784045.jpg (500x368, 79K)

very first thing I thought as well.

Why don't they attack kikes and migrants? Burning roadblocks are pretty much pointless. If you're going to be destructive, be destructive in a way that gets you what you want

I thought she had a large uncut penis coming out of her cup from the thumbnail

i didn't even bother expanding the thumbnail, and just though it was a cock in a glass.
i've been here too long, senpai.

Attached: iu.jpg (625x468, 57K)

That's why I fucking clicked this shit-thread.
sage

Even the Frogs are after you now Krautnigger.

Sounds pretty based to me

Good, I hope they get to work and kill some enemies of the people.

I didn't even notice they stopped briefly. Protesting seems to be part of the French folklore

TO ME

That's her right arm you stupid mutt

there are also "blackvests" now who demand visa and papers to stay in France, as well as more comfortable housing and claim "France doesn't belong to French people".

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (1300x731, 133K)

Is that a cock?

Honestly how new are you?

Rip Barry

Glass of cock plz.
Ive seen this shit countless times, still see the juicy cock everytime.

You aren’t alone.

That's the point.

FPBP

Are french even white? This much chimping by antifa and other trash.

This too

Attached: 1559246329499.jpg (480x477, 30K)

considering how old this is I'll consider it a newfag detector from now, you like old man dicks btw

Yur smart.

you statement more accurately describes what I meant to say.
I still click on shit but don't say what I actually mean most of the time anymore.
It feels like everyone on here is either a know nothing, high strung shit stain looking to flame or just going through the motions.
This place is soulless.

>black vest movement
>One of them is wearing grey
Can nogs organise one fucking thing properly?

Not really. Most of them are swarthy faggots.

>They don't like gas taxes or public housing for refugees. They want to tax the rich and use the money to kick all the people of African origin out. They want a universal income indexed to inflation and a tripling of military spending. They want farm subsidies and an end to farm guest worker visas.

Isnt that a good thing, Ahmed?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-08/pro-russia-social-media-takes-aim-at-macron-as-yellow-vests-rage

112.international/ukraine-top-news/security-service-announces-russian-trace-in-protests-in-france-34980.html

unian.info/politics/10369665-ukraine-s-sbu-on-yellow-vest-riots-in-paris-practical-examination-of-russia-s-foreign-agents.html

i have trouble believing people like you even exist....
NPC doesn't begin to cover it.. you people are programmed, literally, and its terrifying.. wind them up, and watch them fight for a globalist-dominated consumeristic hellhole which destroys all cultures, races, and ends all diversity (the central pillar of their new religion, ironically)...
you disgust me

Hello newfriend :3

TO ME

Attached: Chuckle_Brothers.jpg (630x447, 126K)

>with foreskin
>flag
Funny of course you would make this distinction.

Attached: F371D231-638E-44A9-A78E-19A3A11691CF.png (1334x750, 309K)

checked
>same

the infamous shoulder penis. well played. i will see your shoulder penis and raise you a a lady being sat on by a family

Attached: wut.png (971x721, 612K)

I'd rather own all of Europe than some jungle in africa

To you :(

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45074955

Sounds good to me. Fuck the EU. Fill your boots you Amber hero's.

Came here to make sure I wasn't the only one.

to me

>don’t like public housing for refugees
>want to kick all Africans out
>end guest work visas
Based and redpilled

Attached: BB24C1A2-76FB-4752-A9E4-AD05317C63E1.jpg (989x792, 437K)

>There's little consistency
But there's clearly consistency there, all of those are what lower-income workers would want. That's what it seems like anyway to me.

This
And this. Also checked.

Attached: here forever.jpg (630x630, 42K)