I know this is a meme, but I unironically plan on showing up, I've already taken the time off work. Anyone else going?

I know this is a meme, but I unironically plan on showing up, I've already taken the time off work. Anyone else going?

Attached: Area 51.png (794x846, 292K)

>unironically plan on showing up
you really shouldn't.
i know what happens to those that challenge that base, user.

He should. If they gun down thousands of citizens while letting illegals cross, it paints a nice picture.

Better to die a martyr than live in fear.

This. Either we get legit info on UFO's, or they become the bad guy and it begins. This is a win all around for us.

Or they relocate all the assets before any of you autists get into town and storm the base so they can detain you without use of lethal force.

Or they just shut down all transit to the town thereby handicapping most people's ability to arrive.

You're all fucking faggote and anything Area 51 had, has been moved elsewhere.

Yeah cause they could just magically move years and years worth of research and experimental technology without any of the UFO autists who sit out there all day seeing it.

They have bases built into the sides of mountains, bases built underground, the controversy around Area 51 has been exposed for decades, and you actually believe these people would leave anything of interest in a place that is already compromised? Especially with people like Bob Lazar mucking about?

If there's nothing there then they should just let us in no problem to look around right? Then we all go home looking like autists and they win.

Phil Schneider would be proud OP

They are gonna block the roads off, you won't even get to the first checkpoint

Waste of your time

>implying anything valuable wasn't relocated decades ago

Attached: 1562348963626.jpg (960x720, 271K)

That'd be nice. But that's not how any of this works and you certainly aren't that retarded. You don't just get to show up and demand to be let around the place because you think something is fishy. You cross a certain point and they have full authorization to put a bullet in your fat, thick head, regardless of your sense of entitlement or self-worth. Regardless of how you feel about how they should act.

Attached: 1561788647637.gif (200x200, 787K)

See

I thought all alien shit was moved to Dayton Ohio in like the 60s?

Kek, but then we're back to the best case scenario where they kill US citizens and set themselves up as the bad guy, over what is more than likely absolutely nothing. So basically, we win no matter what.

Just to be clear, I'm not expecting that many people to actually attempt to get in, I think people will probably just show up as a joke and party. But I'd estimate at least 1,000 - 5,000 people will actually try some dumb shit, and that's enough to get the US citizens riled up.

Attached: 1549587391031.jpg (774x809, 174K)

I think you will fail.
But still I wish you the best of luck

Attached: 1563028402622.png (889x889, 256K)

Glow harder

The media will frame it as "meme gone wrong: how a conspiracy led to the deaths of x amount of people" and then they'll advocate for even greater censorship because this was a meme started online, that led to actual action and death. People won't care unless they're directly affected, they have work in the morning.

It's all hypothetical anyways, nothing is going to happen. I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if it happened.

Let's think about the best case scenario for a second:
>Hundreds of thousands show up
>Perimeter patrol cannot handle the massive influx
>Base defense has to stand down
>Now what?
>Literally hundreds of thousands of millenials milling about on the air strip because despite the fact that they gained access to the grounds, they still can't gain access to the interior of the base, which is fortified by concrete and steel
>By this time National Guard, police, and SWAT from across the state are descending upon Area 51 to begin crowd control
>99% of the hundreds of thousands did it simply for the meme
>Barely any one planned for the long-term, and with lack of supplies in the middle of the desert, everyone has to go home before the end of next day.

Make sure to try the Del Taco on base.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-141253_Maps.jpg (1920x1200, 1.12M)

What if it was never there to begin with?

So much this, thank you user.
Really, does anyone think manpower will get them into a top level security bunker? The things necessary to do so will get you van'd toute suite