Who else nostalgic for 2016?

who else nostalgic for 2016?

>tfw trump wasn't yet an obvious jew puppet

Attached: 1563125523202.jpg (741x513, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Daily_Mash1
arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2249773?fs
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw they sell the trump emperor image as an air freshener across the street at the local habeeb shop
legit smells like gold.

Seething sand niggers.
>Priceless

Christians are children of Israel. Kikes will be sent to the ovens.

Attached: 127A2A0C-C263-4050-B5B6-CAE988E0E7B9.jpg (2732x1972, 1.08M)

everyone who isn’t 16 or younger already knew he would support Israel.
If he didn’t, he’d be the very first republican not to do so.

>jew puppet
>jews smear him
explain

america first turning into israel first was quite the shocker

Every president since woodrow wilson is a jewish puppet. Its unescapable.

Every single day US pays Israel $105 Million. AS if Israel is taxing USA for serve and protect.
Good goys, go find second jobs. Israel has universal healthcare and free college for it's chosen citizens, they'll need more cash.
MIGA

Trump built the wall and deported the illegals
He did his job

>built the wall, deported the illegals

nice fake news you got there

>he built the wall and deported the illegals
That would be true if he built a wall and deported the illegals

Did his job in stopping Hillary.
The rest is secondary fluff worth the cost.

Please source that 105 million a day number? What I see in the reported US Gov budget is 3 to 4 billion annually gos to Israel. That is nothing compared to the 600 billion that goes to the Department of defense annually. The 600BN for DoD is just whet they take of the general fund--lord knows what they are getting through CAFR funds...

But somehow Israel is relevant? Saudi seems to have more pull via OPEC.

More seething sand niggers. Salt mines are rich today.

he sucks israeli pee pee

He's not arguing in good faith. Every American will pay 1 dollar a month in tax for the Israel aid deal which was approved under Obama and had a veto proof majority in Congress. Donald Trump has already stopped white genocide in South Africa by threatening them with sanctions. That's more than any of these concern trolls will ever achieve.

nostalgia is for fags

>he stopped hillary!
>that's enough
Hey leaf, imagine for a second that a canadian politician rises up and beats Trudeau...but then keeps Trudeau's policies and doesn't actually fix any of the problems Trudeau caused.
Would you say that politician is a success because "he beat Trudeau" or would you say he's a failure because he just kept all the problems in place and allowed things to get worse?

Yes, trump beat Hillary...and he stopped right there.
>the browning of america
He sped it up
>the injustice in America
Trump's DOJ is more corrupt than Obama's DOJ and he is covering up more crimes than Obama (ironically Obama's crimes).
The wealth gap grows exponentially.
Buying a house is even more out of reach today.

Anyone who actually understood what America's problems were in 2016 can see that it's all gotten worse under trump.

What good is electing trump if America still keeps getting worse?

Anyone who still supports the job trump is doing is a cultist. Everything we voted for trump to do in 2o16 he has neglected to do, and a.America continues to get worse every day.

America is actually WAY WORSE than I thought it would be if Hillary won. My fears of a Hillary victory have actually come true...under trump.

Stop worshiping a fucking boomer kikesucker

>tfw trump wasn't yet an obvious jew puppet
He was for anyone who wasn't a retard. We told you faggots this isn't how (((democracy))) works, and that its all a staged show but you wouldn't listen. You brought the reddit hordes here and ruined the board. Fuck you.

>president trump stopped white genocide in SA
How delusional can you cultists get?

Without trump ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING you have magically waved the problem away.

Ask the afrikaners if white genocide "was stopped" by trump. You fucking cultists are sick

>what is controlled opposition
Jesus fucking christ newfag.

>Donald Trump has already stopped white genocide in South Africa by threatening them with sanctions.
Imagine actually believing this.

Who should we all vote for instead of Trump?

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER DEMOCRACY IS A STAGED FUCKING SHOW. HOLY FUCK YOU FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING DENSE.

Yang is the ONLY choice.

Vote Trump.

>ends Obamacare
>is continuing Obama's policies

>arrests record number of pedophiles including billionaire Epstein
>corrupt doj

>does literally nothing for Israel beyond the occasional yearly meme offering
>kikesucking boomer

>the wealth gap grows between hardworking entrepreneurial whites and lazy niggers
>this is somehow a huge problem

Fucking kill yourself you faggot nigger. You could have convinced me you weren't some shareblue communist if you could have shut the fuck up about muh inequality for just one post.

Attached: 1540615276844.png (719x513, 584K)

Trump is still the best candidate. Another 4 years of seething liberals if he gets reelected

It takes like a couple of minutes to cast your vote.
Pic related says otherwise.

Attached: ru1m42.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Imagine thinking that saying imagine thinking makes a statement of historical fact untrue. Donald Trump did in fact stop the land expropriation by threatening sanctions. But of course since the Jews didn't spoon feed that fact to you, you can't comprehend it being true since you're a leaf.

Trump hasn't changed you retards that never paid attention did

Yet he spoke out against circumcision.

America last bill being sent through now.

Saying delusional is not an argument. The niggers were about to expropriate land and kill millions of whites in the process. Trump threatened sanctions, and then the niggers canceled their planned genocide. The only delusional cultists here are you and the other NPCs that lack pattern recognition and ability to understand cause and effect, and must inductively reason that orange man bad.

I don't give a fuck. He's pro-immigrant and against freedom of speech.

In the end decent politicians reach the same conclusion as Hitler.
He will understand that the Jewish issue is the root of all issues.

and reversed his position on it very quickly

Just yanggang jew shills. Watch them come out of the fucking rats nest to call me

Miga
Shill
Jew shill
Magatard
Zion Don
Pedo defender
Ptg
Reddit the donald

And so on. Go ahead shills. Do your job now.

>He's pro-immigrant and against freedom of speech.

So is Trump.

Trump doesn't offer free gibs for everyone and deny it to people based on what opinions they hold. Yang is a literal communist.

So is Kushner magically not in a position of power or something?

Imagine thinking that the 3 billion given to Israel matters compared to the 600 billion spent on military.

Imagine thinking a bunch of sand niggers would be able to do anything but parrot

>It takes like a couple of minutes to cast your vote.
And it's completely inconsequential.

>criticizing the media that lies about you is anti-freedom of speech
Yikes

Trump is fat.

It's better than shitposting on an anonymous imageboard where you accomplish absolutely nothing.

Habeeb--we get it you hate the jews and are totally detached from reality. Don't you have a suicide bomb sometime today?

How insincere of you. Trump called for stricter libel laws because someone hurt his fee fees.

Me

Attached: hilary-clinton-star-of-david.jpg (450x534, 95K)

>muh Kushner
Thank you. I almost forgot that shill line too

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: twitter.com/Daily_Mash1

Searing hot takes that DESTROY Trump Cultist idiocy like how Ben Shapiro ANNIHILATES this country with MIGA propaganda

Searing hot takes that DESTROY Trump Cultist idiocy like how Ben Shapiro ANNIHILATES this country with MIGA propaganda

You mean lied and slandered him on a minute by minute basis? And reported it as factual news?

The Shills are coming out again--wounder why this same repeated narrative...

Attached: William Blythe III and loli.jpg (347x285, 21K)

No, slander isn't libel.

And I wasn't aware the 1st amendment had a "lie exemption". Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I assume it's much like the 2nd amendment hat a bumpstock exemption that no one knew about until Trump brought it up.

Democrats control the House.
If the Senate passes it then it's a problem.
Otherwise the Dem House can do wtf ever it wants.
Like the other user said, you might be someone to agree with if you weren't so fucking obvious in your shilling.

You mean he wants people to follow the law!? Oh how dreadful! What a tyrant!

>You mean he wants people to follow the law

No, he doesn't.

Attached: dhs trump.png (638x536, 386K)

Look at the list of who voted for it.
It has massive support from both sides. This meme that the GOP is BASED is fucking stupid.

>muh DRUMPF kike post #250,000

>Source: your mom says he's bad and doesn't follow rules

You're retarded dude.

Attached: 1560345116649.jpg (616x2030, 200K)

I dunno, telling Ilhan to fuck off back to Somalia if she doesn't like it felt like classic Trump

>Donald Trump has already stopped white genocide in South Africa by threatening them with sanctions
No he hasn’t, if anything he ramped it up by threatening them.

How was it not obvious in 2016? He was a real estate developer from New York who talked shit about Iran, was pro-Israel, and had a Jewish daughter.

oh, I see, retard confirmed.
>Slander: spoken lies.
>Libel: written lies.

Way to twist separate narratives together and try to pass them off as the same thing. But you know this--you're a shill clearly.

>hey.Jow Forums that guy you like is really that thing you hate ahahahhahaha
>They'll totally vote blue this time

Attached: 1562104733928.png (454x520, 13K)

Trump is actively disrupting ICE raids and having the DHS fly illegals all over America.

>Trump called Oakland mayor a 'disgrace' for revealing ICE raids. Then he did the same thing.
arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2249773?fs

You can't even handwave this one because PTG claimed it was BASED because they were going to blue areas.

>The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into cities across the United States and releasing them directly into American communities
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/

Michael Savage was furious about this because he lives in Broward county, one of the many locations that Trump is flying illegals to.

Easy to stop a genocide when there never was one to begin with.It was just Fox News whipping Trump supporters into hysteria.Even US embassy officials in South Africa felt it necessary to leak a secret diplomatic cable to the press saying there wasn’t a genocide taking place after Trump’s tweet.Do you really believe a genocide in Africa can be stopped through mere threats of sanctions?People get killed like chickens on the continent every day and no threat of sanctions is going to stop a government from committing ethnic cleansing if they really want to.

Tom Wilson was the worst president ever, he destroyed America by involving us in Eurowar 1.0

Fuck Eurokikes, fuck Wilson, and fuck you.

Attached: why-is-my-cat-vomiting-blood.jpg (666x666, 70K)

Huh? The USA has been around longer than the amount of time we've been contracted to Israel post WWII. The payout is still chump change compared to what the US military spends annually so yes--plenty of (R)s didn't give a shit about Israel.

Attached: _all hail the king baby.jpg (125x93, 2K)

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU 80 IQ SHRIMP DICK LOSERS. PREPARE YOUR ANUS TO DIE IN IRAN IN 2020 WHEN YOU WILL UNIRONICALLY VOTE FOR THE ORANGE ZOG PUPPET JUST TO TRIGGER THOSE DARN LEFTIES. BECAUSE THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. NOT THE HERO. NOT ONE TO MAKE THE HARD CHOICE. NO YOURE THE DIM WITTED TV WATCHING GOYIM SLAVE. TEAM B. (((DISTRACTION))) TEAM

Attached: miga time.png (1500x1350, 1.33M)

Oh okay, well if a memeflag is telling me the press doesn't believe in white genocide, i guess its not real then. Fuck Drumpf and racist incels