EPSTIEN CREATED THE CLINTON GLOBANL INITUITIVE, ITS OGRE,SHAREBLUE BTFO

"Mr Epstien was part of the group that conceived the Clinton global initiative"

Source:- his lawyers

Attached: clinton global.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oppermanreport.com/newest-archives/23-page-letter-from-jeffrey-epstein-lawyers-claiming-he-helped-to-create-the-clinton-foundation
coreysdigs.com/child-trafficking/are-bill-hillary-clinton-involved-with-child-trafficking/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqYaZmWkAY&list=PL1YO50gtrqScEecNLta1Fj-gQ33LkH-yu
nationalpost.com/news/world/epstein-sent-350000-in-hush-money-to-possible-witnesses-prosecutors-say
youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCe2trF1c
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
jeffreyepstein.org/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Taking credit for something means you created it.

No kidding remember the number they did on Haiti, trafficking children out of there to be sex slaves.

>That Memeflag response time
You get a bonus if you respond to a potential threat quicker?

also the founding paperwork doesn't have Jefrey's name anywhere. This was just more (((lawyer))) tricks to get him looking more sympathetic.

well him and bill were close enough to go on a month long trip to Africa to help the poor children according to the same pic/court doc

Wouldn't I be a better shill if I just let disinfo grow and metastasize?

Don’t forget thw child traffic in serbia and Croatia during the Muslim Intifada in Yugoslavia

>Clinton name plastered on his flight logs
>Claimed multiple times publicly to co founded Clinton foundation
>Clintons not once denied it
Yup all dis info nothing to see here.

>Jefrey
sloppy job

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 15K)

oppermanreport.com/newest-archives/23-page-letter-from-jeffrey-epstein-lawyers-claiming-he-helped-to-create-the-clinton-foundation

Its on my phone so if you want the whole doc pay up. this guy is well in the know about this case. He's a digital forensic investigator and has worked the case, he's even seen weiners laptop

Ed Opperman has the flight logs, Bill visited 23 times If I remember correctly

Game over Bill, game over.. Better turn yourself in now

Good use of the scripted answer memeflaggot

Because flight logs are the same thing as legal records of the CF founding.

n-no u.

Here's an interesting article about the entire organization and its links to child trafficking.
>coreysdigs.com/child-trafficking/are-bill-hillary-clinton-involved-with-child-trafficking/

I'm going to shill this guy one more time because it's criminal that anons aren't talking about him, he's a great resource for the Epstien case and in most instances twitter and you tubers are just using his work without giving him credit .
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqYaZmWkAY&list=PL1YO50gtrqScEecNLta1Fj-gQ33LkH-yu
www.oppermanreport.com

He's definitely not our guy politically, but he's sincere and can back up any claim he makes.

He sent this

nationalpost.com/news/world/epstein-sent-350000-in-hush-money-to-possible-witnesses-prosecutors-say

thanks user

this is huge if for no reason than NPR still constantly shills about muh Murdoch and Fox being some sort of "hive of misogyny". Yet every single person brought onto an NPR program to speak (because notice they never take live callers like all conservative talk radio does), they are literally ALL from the Council on Foreign Relations.

All of them. Every. Single. Time.

there are three people on every NPR show.
>host
>pundit "journo" from shit leftwing rag (nyt, wapo, huffpo, ya know, Superman sex cult jew people)
>Council on Foreign Relations "experts" (ya know, sex cult jew people)

every. single. time.

this should be plastered everywhere. also:
>hillel

whoooooops

I got him to do the jon wedger show. He mentioned 4chinz in his last vid so I thought I'd help him and other anons out. He is legitimately the original source for nearly everything on Epstien related, we should really be disseminating this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCe2trF1c
Nicole Junkermann
I wonder (((why))) people like Cernovitch etc aren't talking about other people involved. The flight logs are out there, as is Epsteins phone book

>oppermanreport.com/newest-archives/23-page-letter-from-jeffrey-epstein-lawyers-claiming-he-helped-to-create-the-clinton-foundation

Attached: 1516911194938.jpg (912x772, 538K)

>>coreysdigs.com/child-trafficking/are-bill-hillary-clinton-involved-with-child-trafficking/

Good find.

member when they gave all those africans fake drugs?

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

What would cause Epstein to get caught up? Is he not above the law if he's doing all this different illuminati-like activities?

Wow its nothing

He could destroy the Clinton Foundation, and has black mail on many many people. If we spread enough verifiable information they'll be forced to prosecute, triggering a domino effect

Jeffrey Epstein VI, Google, Facebook, DARPA, Lockheed and other shitheads created a chinese social credit, dissident suppression and NPC programming system which lists "possible future anti-semitism" as one of the biggest crimes.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

jeffreyepstein.org/

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

>inb4oyveytakeyourmedsgoy

you did this in the other Epstien thread
>inb4oyveytakeyourmedsgoy
o.k, How about
>slit your throat shareblue

Posting this so that it triggers the cutdick brain damaged khazar defense force even more.
JEFFERY EPSTEIN HAS DONATED TO:
FRIENDS OF ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE
>FRIENDS OF ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE
JEWISH NATIONAL FUND
>JEWISH NATIONAL FUND
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN
>NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN

never forget

LOL, are you butthurt, kike?

Oh, ok!

Attached: 1562707629836m.jpg (1024x731, 288K)

I'm a kike because I want to see a kike in prison ?
great logic

You are mad because I'm a former victim exposing your kikery. You are so jewish you are already replying nonsense to confuse the normies.

Should also mention that Doug Band who was with Billy the rapist Clinton, John Podesta and others in North Korea some time in 2009 is also one of the Clinton Global Initiative founders

Attached: Doug Band - CGI.png (1717x745, 171K)

Do you have anything to add about Jefferey Epstein, Doug Band or the Clinton Global Initiative?

Its bad, Chauncey

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

> A former Urban Moving Systems employee later contacted the Newark Division with information indicating that he had quit his employment with Urban Moving Systems as a result of the high amount of anti-American sentiment present among Urban’s employees. The former employee stated that an Israeli employee of Urban had even once remarked, “Give us twenty years and we’ll take over your media and destroy your country” (page 37 of the FBI report).

>The company’s owner — Dominik Otto Suter, an Israeli citizen — had fled to Israel on September 14, 2001, two days after he had been questioned by the FBI. The FBI told ABC News that “Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.” Surprisingly, since at least 2016, Suter has been living in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he works for a contractor for major tech companies like Google and Microsoft. According to the public records database Intelius, in 2006 and 2007 Suter also worked for a telecommunications company — Granite Telecommunications — that works for the U.S. military and several other U.S. government agencies.

>>Surprisingly... Suter has been living in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he works for... tech companies like Google and Microsoft

>works for google

Attached: 1561179782276m.jpg (1024x864, 104K)

Bumping

Thank you user, I missed this

bamp

pumb

Attached: IMG_2261.png (551x593, 290K)

Man this shit's being slid hard.

Bump

yeah I was about to give up, considering the board is about 60% spam today I'm surprised they bothered. I'll be posting My OP pic again. This could be big

>NAMBLA
whose lawyers work with pantifa and bamn

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 116K)

People are too busy about Trump's tweet and the subsequent infighting I guess.

(((the media))) will ignore this.

Attached: Neverwinter.jpg (480x360, 44K)

ump
This is what the traitors want to slide

Attached: 1543605582726.jpg (640x1236, 78K)

BUMP

Neat, did not know that

Norway was the no. 1 giver to the CGI, kek

RUH ROH

Attached: w7v6t5inj7px.jpg (864x1080, 116K)

Of course the Clintons would love anyone who feeds them baby flesh on the reg. It's what they live for.