Does Jow Forums do any social services like donating blood, working in soup kitchen or dog shelter?

Does Jow Forums do any social services like donating blood, working in soup kitchen or dog shelter?

Ive been donating blood for a couple of years now.

Any memorable experiences?

Attached: soup kitchen.jpg (1140x797, 147K)

I want to donate skin for the burn child victims of my country.

I used to donate money to a local food shelter. Then I found out that they discriminated against whites, so I stopped. Now I give my money to gun organizations.

I donate one or two of my handmade violins to a deserving inner-city music student with potential but little means.

I do military work

I hate it

I used to go with a mormon family to donate blood and shit, but stopped because they started inviting spics to join. I wasn't even browsing Jow Forums at the time and just was annoyed by the way they talked.

im a Lumberjack in my free time and sell the excess Wood to old People around my village for less then market Prices, dont know if that counts

yeah

Attached: 1491167081952.jpg (450x600, 28K)

Fuck no.

I work for 4hrs every Sunday at a local dog shelter. Usually walking dogs and doing laundry (I do everything I can to get the pits euthanized). Other than that I donate blood once every month.

It's not much but at least I'm doing my part.

no, im not a cuck

>donating blood
>imagine sharing your blood with a nigger
Blood is sacred and you should not give it under any circumstances.

I beat the shit out of sleeping homeless with a 9 iron.
Memorable experience. One night I went hunting for hobos and I found a whole camp sleeping by the river. There were too many to bash, but I was able to piss in their styrofoam cooler with all their food. Slashed a tent too.

I donate a couple of ounces of lead every week to help control the homeless population.

i might sell my blood/plasma soon. i aint given that shit out for free.... i know its just gonna go to some illegal most likely, might as well get 40$ out of the deal.

i'm a drug user so i never donate blood. i used to work in a Subway that was located directly behind a dog shelter and i don't think i'd be able to handle the noise. even going out back for a quick smoke break was unbearable.

Thank you for your service

Fucking based

Attached: MV5BMGM5ODlmMDgtZjEzYS00NzBiLWE1MTItOWE2ZjI2Nzc0MTMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyODE4NTE@._V1_.jpg (500x280, 75K)

I got the idea from Easy Rider.

this lmao.... why would i give back? what has society done for me other than get worse and worse and treat a white brother like shit

I give blood from time to time. One of the rarer groups so paying forward I guess.

oh moshe you dog

giving achmed your life giving blood for free in 2019....

In NYC we have an organization called NY Cares where you give your info and they assign you to do charitable work. Did it for a year. I stopped when I realized every act of charity I was doing just benefited minorities. I didn't mind doing it every now and then but charity has just become another act of subsidizing minorities at the cost of whites free time

I help beat up Norwegian/Swedish neo Nazis whenever they come out of their caves to march.

May God bless you. There are people being fed thanks to you. Keep donating blood

Attached: giphy (63).gif (359x226, 450K)

> voluntarily paying additional taxes
Cucks

Yeah I pay taxes to the Swedish state.

>I help beat up
Yeah, we know you dune coons can't fight one on one.

datamining thread. don't doxx yourselves, faggots

Yup. That's stupid. Tax money are moved to profit a group of bureaucrats. That's all.

lol, Blitz?
Fucking funny how your kind went from FUCK THE EU FUCK THE GLOBALIST SCUM ELITE 25 odd years ago to corporate globalist lapdogs.

Was recently trying to discourage a retard from messing up the public conveyance when some rando samurai-thor appeared.....
.....now i mostly mind my own business and keep to myself.

Attached: I AM THE LAW.webm (428x426, 2.45M)

Honor does not apply when nazi boi is on the menu. Hit em up

Thank you for your cervix

I go to city council meetings to push for money towards youth outreach programs. Also try and work with disadvantaged youth when in my free time. Youth out reach is very important now for whites. We need to be the biggest positive influence in kids lives so that they look up to us and admire us. It also is the best way to pull off the programming glasses and slip in red pills.

>Then I found out that they discriminated against whites,
how so?

I didn't say you lacked honor. I implied that you're a fucking pussy.

That isn’t a Social service you get free housing, healthcare, school, and your paid from tax dollars. Your a welfare queen worse than a nigger

I don't care if I'm a pussy. The important part is nazi teeth > pavement

Was gonna talk shit but saw the bit about the pitts. Keep doing it, those dogs aint it.

I can't speak for them. Wasn't born.

>expecting subhumans to cogitate

Attached: oh shit i shot tyrone in the face.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

He's obviously retarded, don't bully the poor lad

Yeah, I would love for one of you subhumans to try with me. I'd love to actually use my CCW.

I create goodie bags filled with healthcare items, jerkey, and extra clothes around Christmas and only give it to the white homeless.

I donate blood but I get rejected due to high blood pressure, then i get letters in the mail urging me to donate because my blood is such high quality.
Go figure.

I would donate blood, but my blood is useless.

Thats really sad, and highly irresponsible of her.

I forgot to add, my only memorable experience was when a homeless nigger turned down free bagels and asked for me to go get him a sandwich.

That's very sad. I hope his wife and kids be ok.

World smallest pianos eh?

God I wish that were me.

>fat bitch who didnt make it thru meps

>helping people
Thats rich

Good. May you burgers eradicate each other.

keked

I work for free with handycaped people in my free time and going on a five week trip to haiti with four other dentists to provide the people with free dental aid.

Been thinking a lot about doing some pro Bono Work for the homeless since they are generaly overlooked by society.

Each week the hospital I work at donates food to homeless shelters.

Donate blood and occasional work at food bank.

That's not even a proper response to what i said. It's you i'd be killing, in Minecraft.

I'm fairly wealthy. I don't really work for a living, bu I do like to short stocks now and then to make a few thousand. I like gardening and I have a bumper crop of peppers, potatoes, cabbage and tomatoes this year. There's an elderly lady who lives on a pension who lives next door. She often tells me she doesn't know if there's enough gas in the car and she worries about the bills - that kind of financial poverty.

Her son stopped by last summer in his Maserati, but he doesn't seem to care his mother is eating cat food. (yes, she buys cat food, doesn't own a cat, and I see the empty cans in her garbage)

I bring her my extra vegetables, mow her lawn and just got finished pulling her weeds from the front flower bed. I also called Meals on Wheels, but she apparently told them she doesn't accept charity.

frightening that this video is in the US and not in Japan or China
everyone is asian except one nigger
welcome to jewmerica

Believe it or not he survived and recovered. Although the bullet pierced his brain, none of his vital organs were permanently damaged. The woman and the other male were subsequently arrested and charged, the shooting wasn’t accidental, it was just made to look that way.

DISGUSTING. It is one thing to put them out of misery but beating and terrorizing them is pure satanism

>civvy jellymad i'm first woman platoon sargent

Attached: women in combat.webm (480x360, 783K)

>Believe it or not he survived and recovered.
Shame.

Sure is fun though.

He's larping as Patrick Bateman's autistic cousin.

I worked in a soup kitchen once. People died, soup was good.

Thank God the bullet didn't damaged any vital organ...

Attached: rodriguez.jpg (986x554, 48K)

Is that Mel Gibson?

Not really

I volunteer my time serving food to the homeless every other Sunday
It's not really rewarding, most of them are some kind of schizo, some are just larping as homeless and probably have families keeping them afloat.
I mostly do it because it helps a few veterans who actually need the service.

I see what you did here

I look after a nature reserve, feeding the ducks there and making sure there's no litter about. I do have pics but they're on my phone and I can't figure out a way to transfer them easily to my computer.

Of course not.

No cause it's usually focused on helping niggers and other subhuman minorities so I don't bother, they don't ever prioritize whites or people with an IQ worth helping.

Attached: 1534510631003.jpg (831x1024, 80K)

>t. Someone who has mantits, gut, could never serve

>micro usb

What kind of retard "donates" blood when you can sell blood plasma for $50 a pop, twice a week?

>Believe it or not he survived and recovered. Although the bullet pierced his brain, none of his vital organs were permanently damaged.

You're shitting me. Even blacks need what little brain they have.

No. Fuck that

[citation needed]

I used to do kitchen for homeless. Made me hate homeless. I used to do animal rescue, made me hate cat ladies.

No. That's the whole point of high taxes.

Based.

I threw a gipsy kid in a trash can upside down

I had one but it broke. Haven't been fugged to get a new one.

>What kind of retard "donates" blood when you can sell blood plasma for $50 a pop, twice a week?

Because plasma donation is a long and unpleasant process....2 needles instead of 1, and it takes more than an hour instead of 15 minutes for blood donation. Its also a lot more risky since they're pulling out your blood, running it through a machine (you hope is clean) and pumping the cells back into you.

You're better off sucking dick for $50

>I do everything I can to get the pits euthanized

Doing Gods work.

How tf do you break a usb ffs
>leave technology to the kids boomer

I did citizens advice (lawfag), helped the old folks at the community centre for six months and some other stuff. It can be quite rewarding.

Attached: 1554792467088.png (432x432, 200K)

>I do everything I can to get the pits euthanized

Based. Those "dogs" are cancer.

I keep my elderly neighbors company, and I do math tutoring at the library.

Used to help out at the church's soup kitchen when I was younger. In retrospect I probably should have caught on what the reality was like when I noticed how many volunteers were built like a fridge.

The folks who were legitimately down on hard times you could pick them out from across the room: They put on a brave face but there was this overwhelming sense of self-consciousness about them, like they wanted this to be the last time they'd ever have to ask for a free meal. They're usually the people who stay behind and help out after they've had their food, cleaning tables and washing dishes, I guess because feeling like they've 'repaid' their meal makes it feel a little less undignified.

Jesus fuck though, the shitskins and the benefits-scoungers, the sheer entitlement they displayed was atrocious. Organiser was right to get big lads to help with serving. All semblance of queuing and waiting was lost on these fuckers as they'd crowd around, grabbing piles of food with their bare hands and even snatching off others' plates, and they'd still have the audacity to get picky about the food and demand seconds. There was absolutely no shame in any of them, they all had absolutely no plans of getting themselves meaningfully employed and were happy to ride on taxpayer's money for the rest of their lives and spend the change they scrounged from naive donors on cheap baccy while bitching about the lack of variety on our menus.

That said, it was pretty satisfying when one of them would get in someone's face thinking that being homeless/muslim made them a protected class only to get bodychecked by a 22-stone fruit-machine enthusiast.

Attached: 1545002215618.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

Sure you did twigs.
Protip: If you're going to larp atleast make it funny.

Thanks for that,

Why would you donate blood to let part of your body that you grew up into the arm of a shitskin who was probably shot by police?

I don't give blood because the red Cross is the only organization that can sell bloods to hospitals and they make thousands off every one of your charitable donations.