I've figured out what causes paranoid schizophrenia

I've figured out what causes paranoid schizophrenia.

The cause of paranoid schizophrenia, is some sort of subconscious bot (a bot just like the one that runs your heart beat) that can become activated by marijuana.

Once its activated, it uses its pure logic/no emotion system to steal away the victim's intelligence and personality and simulate characters inside the person's head. With the victim left with just enough intelligence to hear what the logic bot is saying.

I've had full blown paranoid schizophrenia with very sentient voices with unique tones - in my head for over 2 years now.

I've found that valium is the only drug that dulls the voices down.

The cause of paranoid schizophrenia, is some sort of subconscious bot (a bot just like the one that runs your heart beat) that can become activated by marijuana.

Once its activated, it uses its pure logic/no emotion algorithm to steal away the victim's intelligence and hormones/neurotransmitters to simulate characters inside the person's head with unique tones. With the victim left with just enough intelligence to hear what the logic bot is saying.

Attached: 2iiorc.jpg (550x500, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMJoJDGRkUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always wonder if things like this are some kind of weird survival mechanism gone haywire...

Likely.

>I've figured out what causes paranoid schizophrenia
so have i, an inflated sense of ego that was never put into check with ass whoopings.
>proof:
60 year old women.

Only niggers smoke pot. Act white.

Thanks OP for the tbt to my schizo friend I haven't seen in years. Miss that guy

the number is 3
take your meds shizo

Tit bags or GTFO

Attached: if-you-cannot-see-the-number-you-may-have-depression-37145802.png (500x514, 140K)

WATCH OUT THE WINDOW

I SEE YOU

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (540x540, 656K)

This is weak, even for a flaggot

For any new fags here
>The image is shopped
>OP is a faggot or spook
>Having an inner voice is a sign of intelligence
Good day

Tits or gtfo

The voices are actually demons

youtube.com/watch?v=dMJoJDGRkUQ

I alternate between seeing it and not seeing it.

I've nailed the exact cause of schizophrenia. It's wayyyyyyy too much power (dopamine) produced from memory power cells.

And it's a survival mechanism to balance the brain through charm to increase the person's seratonin.

I'm constantly losing severe amounts of seratonin.

It's not shopped. There really is a 3 there, if you have enough seratonin you will see it.

An inner voice is different from what schizophrenics experience tho.

Bot that likes weed? Sentient voices? Steal intelligence? Emotion algorithm?
Sorry mate, take your meds.

Say, ill humor you. How do you explain schizophrenia is hereditary? That some meds fix it or make it better?

read Origins of Consciousness by Jaynes

That's what the conspiracy wants you to believe.