ANTIFA ATTACKED MIGRANT CAMP

bigleaguepolitics.com/confirmed-terrorist-who-was-killed-attacking-migrant-detention-center-was-affiliated-with-antifa/

Attached: ITS.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ODNBd
archive.fo/2e4I5
youtube.com/watch?v=KwSsIeLPSUE
youtu.be/6lG-snJZIV8
twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this going to be the begining of the end.

Hopefully
I'm going to buy an AR soon

Shocker.

Attached: 01c887f941e3410aab7cc4a86369abf5.jpg (500x469, 37K)

>An ANTIFA-affiliated terrorist was killed on Saturday morning during an attack on a migrant detention center in Washington state, and his comrades are hailing him as a martyr for their anti-American leftist cause as a result of his failed rampage.

>A man identified as Willem Van Spronsen, 69, was killed after tossing incendiary devices toward a migrant detention facility in Tacoma, WA where he tried to blow up a propane tank. Law enforcement opened fire and killed him before he could do any damage.

>Tacoma police claim he conducted his assault armed with a rifle and several flares. They showed up on the scene at 4 a.m. on Saturday morning after an employee spotted an armed man outside of the building and quickly opened deadly fire on Van Spronsen, preventing him from causing any real harm.

>The terrorist attack happened just hours after a rally took place outside of the same detention facility where leftist activists urged for the detention center to be shut down. The media and Democratic politicians have demonized border security and federal officials for months now, and their partisan hate-mongering against the rule of law almost created a deadly scene.

Sadly, i lost all my guns in a boating accident.

>Law enforcement opened fire and killed him before he could do any damage.

Kek what a faggot.

Leave this here

Attached: IMG_20190714_112004.jpg (720x960, 121K)

>i regret that i will miss the rest of the revolution
That's okay. His comrades will miss it too.

>>A man identified as Willem Van Spronsen, 69, was killed after tossing incendiary devices toward a migrant detention facility in Tacoma, WA where he tried to blow up a propane tank. Law enforcement opened fire and killed him before he could do any damage.
Fucking boomer

>my trans comrades have transformed me
Lmfao the memes write themselves.

Attached: 1560701355338.jpg (450x450, 30K)

And of course ANTIFA wants rampage and more of these attacks and media doesnt act out on them. But when NatSoc groups make a rally with flags everyone acts like they are beheading children

Whoa let's not jump to conclusions.
What if that dude was just trying to kill the migrants inside?

>he doesn't already have one.

Baka. Especially considering you are from America

Then it would get actual media coverage.

>the rest of the revolution
Sorry you missed out on the chance to get keyholed at 400yds by someone who actually knows how to use that AR-15.

why are gun owners the shittiest boat drivers? I lost some guns in a yachting/spelunking accident too, oh well the mermaids and fish people can arm themselves know.

Absolutely ZERO MSM coverage of this terror attack.

Ooh a glow nigger false flag
neat

That'll teach those racists how to be a racist

Attached: 1556643754214.png (800x750, 106K)

Fascism invented capitalization of sentences.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Insane radicalized leftist who gets media impunity, if not encouragement to be an actual literal terrorist.

IMAGINE if this was the opposite. A white man 'lone-wolf' terrorizing immigrants. The media would HAVE LITERALLY IMPLODED on itself.

but this is exactly what (((they))) want from their lefty-army antifa.

Attached: 1560897166409.jpg (750x920, 445K)

Fortunately he left a note.

>boomer

Probably upset they'd be deported and wouldn't be able to work his landscaping business.

made for my pagan cock DAMN!!

Good thing I’m getting my gun license soon.

Radicalized at 13, died like an idiot at 70. All them years and he never learned fuck all. A fucking mazing.

Good lord it's a walking meme.

Attached: 1551376106795.png (600x358, 154K)

>I am antifa
>I'm not affiliated with any organization
God these fucks are retarded.

Attached: 28cfed35090239459dc2b4f872d5c2dec30b78eeca16d02445f26527e4aa7386_1.jpg (1080x850, 87K)

> gun license

Attached: 96CAFFEC-5028-4E57-95CC-779261FFF1C3.jpg (653x602, 54K)

Hevwas coached on what to write. Note how all media coverage will quote the “no affiliation” part.

>almost created a deadly scene
lol. Fortunately no humans were hurt. Only 1 dead subhuman.

>I strongly encourage comrades and incoming comrades to arm themselves.

OH GEE OH BOY FUCKING FINALLY

Attached: 1549980114928.jpg (519x533, 73K)

fair enough leaf
fair enough

Attached: 1552678525111.png (906x466, 456K)

How low iq are these people that they think an armed insurgencey is the way to win against the right, a far better armed group who have trained with firearms and hunted in the wilderness their whole lives? Not to even mention the fact that half of Antifa like groups are limp wristed and mentally weak homos. If they were real hardcore communists, like the red army, then it would be something. Instead they are just faggots

My dad lost all his guns in a boating accident out on lake Tahoe. Sad day. Luckily he works at Nintendo.

exactly. White supremacist Nazi Fascist homophobe biggott xenophobe Islamophobe attacks migrant compound. Or acctually starts shooting people crossing the border. I wonder if that actually happens. If there are any US citizens tired of illegals crossing the border and just picks people off. Not that I condone that , unless they were targeting people with weapons or carrying drugs.

A breaking point is coming. The closer to the election the more violent they will become because any attack by conservatives/libertarian/nat soc will be amplified x 10,000. They have already drawn blood first. They will take a life very soon. Count on it and screen cap this.

Attached: glaze my cake faggot.png (600x510, 124K)

If I was in your country I would probably have at least three of those. Different models. Especially a Daniel Defense... they seem to be extremely cool.

>Ghost AR15

The only way it would have truly been a ghost was if he milled out the lower receiver, which I highly doubt he was capable of doing such a thing.

My money is on that it was a PSA built lower with the cheapest, shittiest upper he could find

"He was only going to damage property, not people" - every Antifa faggot on twitter today

Attached: 1549901023649.gif (1100x600, 456K)

Then why the fuck did the cocksucker have a gun?

The left are truly retarded

"I swear his intentions were good"

Attached: 1562523944916.png (600x842, 142K)

"he was a gud boy who dindu nuffin wrong"

>is this....?
>going to be

May I call you an uneducated mutt? "Going to" is used for predictions and doesn't go with a question.
Wouldn't the proper question be: "Will this be the beginning of the end?"

I'm not a native English speaker either :P

Attached: girl_kitten.jpg (1200x1200, 295K)

Also I fucked up my since4pass lmao, here is proof im not a poorfag

Attached: 1538839920824.png (720x582, 292K)

based and rarepilled

RARE

>proof
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

rare user, who are you and are you out of this universe

Attached: 1561645467698.gif (200x250, 2.7M)

Over 1000 upvotes
archive.fo/ODNBd

>In case you don’t know, a comrade died today attacking on of the ICE concentration camps

archive.fo/2e4I5

Attached: 1561494468661.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

I dont concern myself with petty semantics. The message was still clear. Pedantic cunts Iike yourself have an inflated sense of self worth. You should unironically KYS.

Attached: kokoiq.png (990x1482, 268K)

WHERE THE FUCK EVEN IS MAURITIUS
RAAAAAARREEEEEE

Attached: syks.jpg (460x297, 16K)

Attached: C21D1F83-70FC-42E4-B18B-CF298275F08F.jpg (690x354, 30K)

looks beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=KwSsIeLPSUE

prolly a vpn user

why the fuck ?? do you guys fish with guns??

Kek. And no way that faggot milled out an 80% lower

Jow Forums should take over Mauritius for the ethnostate

>not fishing with guns
Faggot
youtu.be/6lG-snJZIV8

Nah, skeet surfin, son

Attached: 758A97BE-1EA0-4E24-9FC0-AC476A4EE4EA.gif (450x253, 1.05M)

Imagine being as 'leaky' as Antifa

He probbly knows my dad then

> gun license

Attached: $_1.jpg (633x738, 85K)

How many slaves do you own? I want to come down there and build a farm and enslave some of your fellow niggers.

What country are you from?

>Declar whole USA as Area 51
>kill them all

Sounds like the police prevented him from reaching his true, peak boomer.
>Select all images with a fire hydrant.

Attached: Boomerplosion.jpg (885x900, 97K)

>his comrades are hailing him as a martyr for their anti-American leftist cause as a result of his failed rampage.

>cheering failure
seems legit

Always fish with guns you stupid cuck leaf.

4chins would sink that island.

Found footage of it
twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19

Would it capsize?
Asking for a friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

>says 'love of life'
>commits terrorist acts to kill people
I really never wanna know what the fuck is actually going on in their fucking minds.

Virtue signaling boomers are being manipulated by young people to carry out terrorist attacks.

Attached: 1561246897332.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

and being boomers, they fail of course.

kek. What a dumb wench. Its scary to think how retarded most of the politicians are in this country. A perfect analogy would be comparing the heirachy from the HBO series "DeadWood'.

>Soon.

Why not today, user? They're still available and affordable, for now...

I want one but i live in cali and didnt get my shit together before the ban. Now you can only guy gay ass ones. I fucking hate this state. But i love the geography and weather. I dont want to turn taqil and run. I want to fight, politically of course. I want to take this state away from the wretched liberals. It can be done.

Damn. I know that feel, I used to live in that shithole, myself.

Get an 80 percent lower and make one yourself.

No, it's just going to get memory holed and that'll be that. Nothing will change, mark my words.

>69 year old antifa member
>looks at las vegas shooter
>looks at baseball shooter

Attached: image.jpg (1200x877, 336K)

maybe if he'd actually killed someone, but like the baseball shooting it's very easy to memoryhole something where nobody died.

very true. All huwhite literal boomers.

He was 69? He wasn't Antifa. He was the founding father of the radical 60s a boomer

what if Jaws comes after me?

I have a feeling that the statist-progressives will got more and more hostile and desperate leading into 2020. When the realize the inevitability of their fate they will lash out in a big way.

Sam Hyde strikes again.

>soon
Best time to buy is black Friday. Lots of sales

I hope you do. My went down with my boat in lake Erie

Sam Hyde would have gotten away with it.

>ghost AR
This is why all of you should be conceal carrying everywhere. Black Friday is the best time to buy, especially bulk ammo

Bruh. Soon needs to be like now. Order from PSA, they’re cheap. You don’t need Gucci, you need serviceable.

imagine if he had actually succeeded in burning some mexicans though

>White panties
Excellent

Attached: 1563120809623.gif (498x294, 227K)

>Canadian
>Doesn't know about losing guns in boating accidents
Checks out. Stay enslaved, no-guns

nothing to add, faggot, maybe try to be more interesting than a gradeschool teacher

> Van Spronsen, 69, was killed after tossing incendiary devices toward a migrant detention facility in Tacoma
Right wingers are doing exactly the same in Europe...
>his comrades are hailing him as a martyr for their anti-American leftist cause as a result of his failed rampage.
...but when they do it, its evil.

Attached: egypt2.jpg (956x539, 82K)

Hopefully they continue sperging out so they get labelled as a terrorist organisation and they all get sent to Gtmo for being affiliates.