Is 37 too old for a woman to have a baby? Is abortion ok if downs or other defects...

Is 37 too old for a woman to have a baby? Is abortion ok if downs or other defects? I didn’t get my first period until I was 16, does this make any difference?

Attached: 0E8A3C69-D19C-42C9-9B3A-9C223610CF19.png (613x391, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ABsJX1VcAnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the rules.

>Is 37 too old for a woman to have a baby?
proper age.

my mom gave birth to me when she was 37 and I came out with a speech delay
you're kid will not be as bright as the others

spoken like a true autist

37 is getting up there but still acceptable

abortion is unfortunate, but in the case of down's syndrome it's for medical reasons so that's different than just a careless elective abortion

good luck

I see

Thank you

As long as you have a period, you can have a baby.

youtu.be/ABsJX1VcAnY

Why didn't you start a family at 18?

Kys roastie

Attached: F309BCE77847410B864D40EEC102E523.png (800x534, 928K)

I have a 11 year old but I want another

my mom had me when she was 35, and i have severe autism

Are you even married ...

Attached: Liberum_Expressio_Santa_Nasim.jpg (824x1334, 267K)

Divorced, now engaged. Closing on a house at the end of the month

Fucking knew it. Stop reproducing. Please. I ll pay you to stop.

Attached: 2836657863485.jpg (210x240, 16K)

My great-grandmothers were popping them out well into their 40s but they started early too and never took birth control.

The big issue are these women who spend 20 plus years on birth control and suddenly decide they want a baby when they haven't really had a period for that long. Their body has a hard time reestablishing a proper hormonal balance necessary for conception and proper growth during pregnancy.

I’ve been off birth control for about a year and I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins daily. I don’t drink or do drugs and I can stay home with the kids

Can you keep a fuckin marriage together this time though? Not trolling I am serious.

If he don’t put his hands on me after two beers. Our marriage fell apart after that and I couldn't physically fall asleep next to him after that

Physical abuse*

My mom had me around that age and I’m a handsome genius!

Don't blame you then. I get mad at chicks but never hit them. A few I should of probably but I view ot as beneath me. I get compliance by not being a little bitch. Good luck to you. Assuming you are not deceitful cunt.

my friend was born when his mom was 40, he ended up getting diabetes and having anxiety disorders and being a faliure. his twin sister turned out fine tough
50% chance

Fpbp

Yes, it's too old.

I'm sorry but you're either genetically defective or not, there's not a gray area

Depends.
Back in the 40's and 50's women had their 4th, 5th, or 6th kid well into their 40's.
Now women struggle with 3 once 30 hits.

It's because of diet and lifestyle. A woman who has remained healthy is incredibly likely to have healthy kids into her early 40's.
The average American woman, however, for whom unhealthy diets, vitamin deficiencies, bodyfat everywhere, and rampant mental illness are ways of life? Good fucking luck with that shit.

If you care about someone other than yourself, let him pass on his genes to a younger surrogate's eggs. Your time has passed but his probably hasn't.

I dont think that means a 37 year old women wont have a healthy baby, lots of women have multiple kids and some end up being in her 30s. my mom was 31 when she had me and I came out extremely healthy. except I have a harmless heart beat skip

neh she has a right to pass her genes as well.

If you CAN have a kid, go for it.

Don't abort unless it's a severe disability.

My mom had me when she was 46 and my dad was 52, I came out completely healthy. As long as you eat healthy. 37 is definitely not too fucking late! Lmao at anyone who tells you otherwise! If you're so worried you can always adopt, plenty of white children in foster care.

Attached: showtitsorgtfo.jpg (360x540, 17K)

Sounds good. Go for it. You'll want at least one kid with this dude anyway.

He is White, right?

OBGYN here. Honestly there is no way to tell without doing an inspection or seeing a picture of your vagene.

Attached: AAFP-DS-prevalence.jpg (524x354, 19K)

Just had my 5th...wife is 38. Beautiful baby. But my wife isnt a degenerate drug addicted alcoholic so that helps.

Haha fucking retarded user...take his advice OP

Don’t trust those Down syndrome tests. I don’t remember where I saw it, (maybe one of the wife’s baby books/mags) but there are a huge number of women who choose to keep the baby even after the test comes back poz for downs. Miraculously* a large chunk of those babies that tested poz ended up being perfectly healthy babies. Seems like jewry to me.

didn't know you were a degenerate. why don't you stop while you're ahead

What the hell took you so long to have kids you dozy cow

she won't stop, kids are cash cows to women like her
found her 3rd husband

Imagine keeping a gorked fucking mongoloid like that

Be very careful with your diet & get in shape. Look into the holistic stuff to prep body for fertility. Lots of proactive things to do to increase it, for men & women, but it isn't profitable for Big Pharma & Medical so information not generally shared. Check medical journals to verify information & don't be an idiot & use stupid shit.

Doing so at her age is irresponsible, though not illegal.

Love the old lady who asked "how many kids do u have?" Liberty hangout had no response.

Yes, you can have a baby at 37. I know plenty of women who did. Abortion is never acceptable though and if you kill your unborn child, you will forever have their blood on your hands. It’s taking a life.

Yes he’s white. We’ve been living together for about 4 years and he’s great.

I avoid large portions, eat mostly veggies and salads, fish, chicken.. and I’ve been walking about 4 miles everyday

Having a child at 37 is like drunk driving. Totally reckless and in most cases shouldn't be done.

Don’t have a baby if you’re not married.

My mom was 34

I should have died. Seriously

What type of advice is this, if you meet a girl are you supposed to marry her after one month?

I wouldn't marry a girl unless I had known her for at least 5-10 years.

>Yes he’s white.
by all means - take some fertility drugs and be an octomom; we need as many white babies as possible

Fpbp, based

>asking a bunch of 16-20 yo male shutins this shit

If you really want to have kids talk to your doctor and figure out exactly what you need to take.
You need months to prep your body and have a surplus of vitamins and shit in your system.
You still might pop out a retard.

You should have got on this 10 years ago when you were starting to get too old to carry healthy kids.
Feminism really fucked women over and filled their heads with lies.
There's a reason why "married at 21" was a thing.

The only reason this thread isn't being reported for non-political off-topic content is we are here to fuck with you. Now TITS, MILFie

This is the future you chose.

Attached: when you die ill eat ur face.jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

>actually believing OP is a female

you need to go to a fertility clinic and undergo thorough examination, both of you do
If you're over 30 yrs old, every year you get older before menopause, it becomes easier for your body to create a downie.
This can be completely avoided with IVF

It depends. If she’s never had a baby by 35 there’s an increased risk for things like Downs Syndrome and other shit. If she has, it should be fine. My wife was 34, 36, and 37 when she had our three kids and they’re all healthy.

Tick tick, mom had me at 42 but I’m a little spergy, the closer you get to 40, the more the odds of creating an autist. Act soon.

>entertaining this faggot ass larp and slide
Jow Forums is fucking dead