Gf insists that she never wants children

I love my gf and don't know what to do. I can just wait until I'm out of my prime for her to change her mind. I'm the last man with the family name that has any potential of reproducing. This is really emotional torture.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533676394322.jpg (1027x1027, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/i-was-sad-i-was-angry-i-was-ashamed-inside-the-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs-20180129-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait until it's actual time to have children (b4 26)
if by then she still doesnt want to have atleast one
drop

Attached: 1562957075713.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

leave her

Start cheating on her try finding another girl while your still with her.

All that moss near a pussy. That can't be healthy. She is going to get some kind of infection. White women are such animals.

this is full retard, why would you cheat, what is the point, you are fucking it up for everyone and going to cause potential issues if you get caught from both girls.

Very importnt thing. It would be a deal breaker for me, even if i love her

If she doesn’t want children then marriage should be off the table.

you drop the ultimatum, either kids or peace the fuck out ill find someone else.

Dump her, even if you got her to have children she will probably resent the kids because she feels guilted/pressured into having them

>I love my gf and don't know what to do. I can just wait until I'm out of my prime for her to change her mind. I'm the last man with the family name that has any potential of reproducing. This is really emotional torture.
leave her dude, there is no use for a female that merely consumes resources but will not serve her purpose
yes its a shitty situation, but i was there too, my ex didnt want children and for a 27 year old she was kidult
>but muh sex
if sex doesnt lead to children just is a sport, and its not free, you are investing time and money on her

sandy vagina

Get a different woman and don't try to force her to have a child. You are only torturing her emotionally if you keep driving her to have children, which in-turn is messing with your emotional health.

Dump her immediately and find one of the many women who do want children. Do not waste your time on genetic dead-ends.

Why would you commit to someone who doesn't want children?

It's a shit test you fucking idiot. Tell her that you're going to get another younger girl who's happy to be the mother of his kids.

how old is she? women get in a weird horny mother phase in their 30's where they suddenly really want to have kids

Leave her because she’s whore that still doesn’t know it. remeber, if she breaths, she a rhot.

No, retard. Don't play fucking games with shit like this, GET RID OF HER.

put babby in regardless

Nah, being a retard stuck in a childess relationship is cucked, as a man you should try to spread your seed as far as possible. But a memeflaggot like you wound not understand.

You need to drop her ASAP and get a Conservative woman.

Once she hits 26-27 and has that opinion get rid of her
It means she doesnt want children or she doesn't want children with YOU

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

No children then don't marry her.

If she wants to be a childless fuck toy don't commit to marriage.

30s is way too old to have first child

Heard about that feminist "health" Youtuber that got killed in an accident? She was 35 and recently had her eggs frozen to maybe have kids later in life.
Women nowadays are way too brainwashed into the "I can have it all" attitude.

If you don't have kids by 22, you didn't want kids.

why cheat instead of breaking up?

There's no need to cheat, just leave her and find someone who wants kids

Tell her too bad.

No kids is a deal breaker. Good luck out there.

>Gf insists that she never wants children
If you were taller and your teeth were straight, she'd want your babies.

She doesn't want kids with YOU.

love is for women and faggots, man up bitch and get a breeder

impregnate her anyways

muh fugging dick

That's a dealbreaker. Literally. If the relationship doesn't ultimately end with children it means you are just masturbating into her. This is simply another version of the sexual insurgency theory.

You could try siring bastards. You could find a replacement. You could dump her before the replacement.You could donate semen to homos and ruin the child. You could freeze sperm after dieting and excercising and cross your fingers.

Attached: 1525299630765s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Truth. Then leave if she aborts it.

dump and get another one

Find a surrogacy service in a clean country like Poland. The white women there are the least likely to be tainted by nigger DNA. Look up telegony. Then invest in artificial insemination. In the long run it will be cheaper for you to buy your kid than trust a gf or wife WITH your kid. You will have FULL legal control over your child. This means....no divorce court to steal your kid form you like a hostage held for ransom. Plus, you will have full control over your child's upbringing. A non-biological female can never be a "mother". You will have the final say in your kid's educaction and political beliefs. Also, you can kick out any woman that does not comply. Finally, you can CHOOSE to have a son. This means no TRAITOROUS daughters to challenge your authority and to destroy your family by fucking niggers. YOU...have all the power you need to have children RIGHT NOW. Get yourself three sons and hire a nanny or get your mom to help you raise them while you work. OR.....team up with another man to raise both families. Or team up with a group of men. This is the only future for us lads. Perhaps when AI. sex/mother bots and artificial wombs come out things will be different. But we do have options. If you are truly serious about kids.....SURROGACY is the ONLY way.

Cream pie her pussy anyways.

Trigger her mom part of her brain.
Go to places with lots of kids, babysit for a friends kid together with your GF, etc...
I have a friends who did this when his GF wanted to wait until she was 30 ( she was 24 at the time)
A year later she was pregnant because she wanted to.

>white

Hey DrDisrespect hows it going?

>ex
There you go, fixed the problem for you.

You know the rules bitch.

Attached: 1529115226133.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Dumb roasties don't understand that frozen eggs have a very small chance of success. She will end up committing suicide.

I wish we could trade gf’s mindsets.

>t.retard
That's literally the opposite of playing games or giving up, like you suggest.
That's called taking the lead and it's what a man is supposed to do. She'll either freak out or respect you more for it, then OP only needs to act accordingly.

>1 post by this ID

you want kids , she doesn't , end of story , this doesn't require a thread , any autistic piece of shit can see that your relation will not work
>saged

With much empathy... Your relationship is over. Dump her and move on. Timing of children is a deal killer. Also, she will never "be ready" if she is not already.

My uncle had a similar situation. One day he gave her an ultimatum. They stayed together, have two wonderful boys in late teens and she is one of the best mothers i've ever known. Don't dump her until you have that conversation in a calm and rational way.

How much of your time and money is she wasting?

Would she let Tyrone bareback her pussy and fill her with a cream pie?

So this is why girls smell fishy down there.

You have to be honest with her, tell her that having children and passing on your family lineage is very important to you. Appeal to her base instincts as a human. Something deep down inside of you is telling you it’s just the right thing to do, compare it to some sort of “higher calling”. It might take some time for her to wrap her mind around it, give her some time to think. Especially if you’re still under 30 because you still have plenty of time. If you were well into your 30’s I’d say the same thing but when the time comes you better start fucking like rabbits. I just turned 30, my gf is 29, we’ve been dating for 5 years, she just told me she wants like 3-4 kids, and we both have decided that our 30’s will be about making babies. We’re starting to map out when the most effective times to conceive, and are going from there! Good luck bro

Unless your girlfriend has some kind of crazy rare medical condition that would make childbirth 100% fatal, then you should probably ditch her. Even if she does, you should still find another woman to be your actual wife. If you want to keep a parasite or a pet on the side thats entirely your business, but never forget that the biological purpose of the chemical reaction called love specifically exists so you will not abandon your female under the implied pretense that she is caring for your children thus increasing the chances of your children being successful. Love without offspring is empty and impotent. Furthermore, a relationship can not last without children to tie both parties together. Eventually shes going to start getting bored and demand more and more from you will still not being satisfied because her biological clock is ticking down and she is too stupid to understand what that really means. Besides, a woman who isn't willing to bare your offspring isn't a woman worth investing time or effort into because she clearly sees herself so far above you that she can't be bothered to put in any kind of work or effort to you.

Attached: 1245.png (730x577, 359K)

have kids with someone on the side, if she still don't want any, drop it, waste of time

she won't change her mind
either she doesn't want children
or she doesn't want children with her
tell her it is a deal breaker and end it
before you begin the next relationship - in the dating stage, tell the girl you are not interested in dating a woman who doesn't want children
tell her you think they are cold, unfeeling, selfish bitches.

>putting up with shit women
Wow, so stronk, so manly man.

Why wasnt the teleporting dead migrant child shopped into this somewhere? Kinda disappointed

user you do not understand how much information she gets from cues. If you are a Man, and if she cares about you, and if you want children, she will inevitably want children too. Open your heart to her. Let her know how important this is. This might be your last chance to save the relationship. Change her mind.

Attached: 1561835908360.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Cut your losses and go pick up a waitress
Also this and this

This.

>Gf insists that she never wants children
its because you're too poor

FACT: women want children every time they lock down a man with the resources to allow them to have and raise them.

your problem is you're a poorfag and no women will want your children.

This pic reminds me of that one Star Wars fanfic where Anakin leaves Padme.
Also be a man OP and quit asking for strangers to direct your life. Fucking talk to your gf about your beliefs or some shit. Do you really want kids with someone you manipulated into it?
Unless this is a slide thread in which case 10/10 did reply.

Also DON'T get her a cat or dog. They use that as a surrogate.

nationalpost.com/news/world/i-was-sad-i-was-angry-i-was-ashamed-inside-the-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs-20180129-story.html

How can you be sure that she hasn't just fallen for propaganda? Deep down, they want kids, regardless of resources... he just needs to stop being a little bitch and tell her how it is

dump her and find a real woman.

Rape her

Dump her.

Alright then leave her - it has been shown she has a selfish mentality and it would be wrong to have such a woman as a mother. I don't understand love in such a way that a man is not strong enough to reject it for the sake of his children, for the love of his children.

>she doesn't want children with YOU
This

Attached: 1563054772872.png (1024x912, 851K)

Just tell her you're black.

Any fatty that wants kids is worth more than a selfish roastie. Just don't let them determine your sense of well-being, they are vending machines for your genes, nothing more.

Mine is the same, she is 26 and I am 31. My biggest dream and I ever told it to one other person is to have a family. I love my girlfriend, I want family but she doesnt want any children. Honestly dont know what to do.

The redpill here is she doesnt want to have kids with me and I should find someone else. Its a hard pill to swallow.

Why tf would you want that?

>A non-biological female can never be a "mother"
I meant a non-biological MOTHER can never have the power of a mother over your kids.

nah, he shouldnt, just make life easy, end and start again, no need to get involved in pointless revenges that serve no purpos but will make him waste further time

>71 posts in
Multiple people have already said it, and I don’t even need to read the rest of the thread
Tell her you want children, and if she doesn’t change her mind, you’ll leave her for someone that does

It’s that simple
Fuck “love”

Ultimatum. "We're having kids or we're through"

Tell her you’re gonna breed her, bottom her out and fill her cervix with your hot load. Turn it into a fetish for her. Joke about wanting to rub and kiss her swollen belly.

Become a polygamous mormon. I think polygamy is the future of relationships. That and arranged marriage.

Quit being vaginas and move on.

If you are a white Christian Heterosexual American of above average intelligence, size and strength and your gf is too then you have a fucking REQUIREMENT to reproduce OP. And for the time being that means you need to have 3 children.

If your gf doesnt want to have kids she might as well be cool with some fucking ISIS terrorist coming in to your house kanoeing you and taking her away for forced breeding.

Be a fucking man and do your part to ensure this country remains civilized and successful.

Also, is she a social media addict by any chance OP? That shit rewires their brain to such an extent that she has already lost much of her capacity for true love and attachment. You are an accessory in her social media fantasy until she finds something more shiny.

Think strategic, user. Do you really want to die childless and alone having failed the biological imperative?

I'm a dude you Fajit.

Attached: 1557703628289.jpg (750x730, 104K)

Imagine being such a manlet that you let a woman decide when you get to make sons lmfao

This

How do you even find multiple chicks Willing to do that?

I had trouble finding ONE wifeable chick. We are 3 kids in btw.

I'd consider it a dealbreaker and just kick her to the curb. Sex makes babies, love helps facilitate the babymaking process. If she won't bear your young, then she should be buried in dung.

t. voluntarily celibate who is saving themselves for marriage

I have non-white blood and don’t think we need anymore non-100% English children being born on this soil at this point. We’ve discussed it before but she’s getting brainwashed by all her friends social media photos of their children.

You retard.

No ultimatums. All this does is build resentment and poison the relationship. It also puts the resentment on the side which oh so happens to have the complete state backing and approval to fuck you over, take your freedom, and put you into a state of indentured servitude for two+ decades.

You're clearly not a thinker who is aware of the world. Go away.

You owe it to your ancestors to do the right thing. She would drop you like a hot stone the minute it became convenient, never forget that. You are cucking yourself out of sons every day.

Ignore all these beta answers. Women do not know what they want. Pump one in her and she would want it

based and redpilled answer user. Assuredly Lord Kek's blessings are bountiful with thee

>I love my gf and don't know what to do. I can just wait until I'm out of my prime for her to change her mind

start courting other women specifically interested in having families. once you find one, let her know and tell her she can either become a sister wife, a side piece, or fuck off.

Find a new Gf