The Serb whips out his cock and pisses on anglo faces as their little Swiss twink favorite loses the match

>The Serb whips out his cock and pisses on anglo faces as their little Swiss twink favorite loses the match
You know, we have laughs here. We throw bants at each other, we joke around, we merely pretend to be retarded.
But when I say that I believe the Anglo race should be extinguished, I absolutely 100% unironically mean it.
Anglos are a pox upon this earth. That said, just when I thought my opinion of them couldn't get any lower, they act like absolute niggers during the match. Where the fuck are those famed English manners and etiquette when you act worse than actual niggers? Have the "new English" rubbed off on you?
Anyway, not to go on too long a diatribe, the Serb won one of the most exciting and difficult tennis matches in history.
Fuck the Queen, fuck the Anglos.

Attached: novak-djokovic-wimbledon-trophy-2-710x550.jpg (710x550, 83K)

>Anglos are a pox upon this earth
yes

the queen is german

What happened?

But I wanted djokovic to win

The Balkanoid won Wimbledon against Federer in a 3-2 set with the last set going to 12-12, ending in a tie break set.
Was pretty exciting as far as tennis goes.

balkan double, halep and djokovic, on bong soil
the motherfuckers are seething

The British audience acted like niggers. I get having a favorite, and that's fine, but it's a little too much.
Fuck off bong, I see through your lies.
The anglos are germanic/celtic cross breeds. And for some reason you're all jewy as fuck.

Attached: 1504703111915.jpg (550x690, 56K)

The crowd was so biased against Djokovic he couldn`t stop smirking when he won

Attached: britishwhite1.png (776x727, 565K)

They were celebrating even Djokovic`s mistakes

Why was the England crowd so one sided ?

The best thing you can do when someone hates you, is just smile and prove that you're better than them.
It's the equivalent of raping someone in his psyche, nay, in his very soul I think.
It's a good day to be a Balkan nigger my non Balkanite friend.

Yup. That was pretty fucking disgusting. Again, I get it, you like Federer, you don't like Djoković, and that's fine.
But celebrating someone's mistakes is just nigger tier.
I could get it if Novak was up against Murray or something, but nah, it's just a Swiss dude.
I don't fucking know, something about someone's superiority or something. I don't usually give too much of a shit about tennis, even when Novak plays. But my dad was was like
>user come watch the match, shit is getting crazy
And then the crowd reactions made me sperg out pretty hard. Was an enjoyable watch despite it though. Pretty sure it'll go down as one of the greatest matches in tennis history.

I don't know why they like federer, he's an arrogant cocksucker

You might not know
>he's an arrogant cocksucker
but I do.

Maybe i'll watch the highlights at some point, it must make the victory feel better when you get to shut up the crowd.

Where's the based
>british
>white
greek poster when you need him

The British shouldn't be forgiven for selling out Eastern Europe to the Communists at the Yalta Conference

Attached: draza.jpg (220x305, 14K)

He thoroughly put the crowd in their place.

didn't watch, what happened again?

Based and redpilled.
Not many things I see eye to eye with a Serb, but Anglo genocide is definitely one of them.

it's an effect of their government's anti-russian propaganda, they feel like they're entitled to do whatever they want, lie, support terror, kidnap ships, be rude...

that was a great match even tho i was rooting for federer. Nole is cool too

Get fucked you gypsy rapist we just won the cricket.

Agent 0.007% huwhite at her Majesty's service, reporting for duty.
Pic related.

Attached: agent johnny huwhite7.jpg (600x474, 135K)

My ex boyfriend said this guy is the sexiest man in the world.

they don't call it united kikedom for nothing

The thing is Djokovic is an entirely robotic player. He represents a future devoid of emotion and humanity (though he is a nice chap off the court). Whereas Federer exudes grace, beauty, and poise. I won't get too in depth tennis-wise because most of you are probably not tennis players and wouldn't understand but Federer is more fun to watch. This is why the crowd was pulling so hard for The Fed. Also it's historically 'his tournament' and he's getting old so he doesn't have many more chances to win it. You nailed it when you said you sperged out, OP. Calm down. It's just tennis.

Based and johnnyenglishpilled

u wot

Attached: agent johnny huwhite8.jpg (600x545, 103K)

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on them and they’d stand there and do nothing. The future of European Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

Nigger the only thing that matters is winning. How you win does not.
>muh grace, muh beauty
Looser talk.

Cpпcки тeнниc тo je нajбoльe тeнниc!(I think I fucked up the grammar, but anyway I hope you will understand)

But nobody speaks about my Aryan Queen defeating the American ogre.

>the only thing that matters is winning
This is where I disagree with you but I'm a hopeless romantic. Congrats to Novak he works hard for his victories. Federer makes them look effortless.

there he is!

Attached: nod.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

E Z

Anglocucks on suicide watch

Attached: NovakDjokovic.jpg (532x593, 45K)

Watching sports is gay. Do something useful with your time on this earth.

yeah it's truly the best tennis

Loser*

>you should be reading Evola and LARPing with your free time!
hard pass

Who cares paki, everyone at the cricket final was brown. Djokovic won the only white mans sport that matters, in front of your inbred “royals”

You sound like a faggot.

Based Nole jebace pedeset nemacke kurve u Londonu da se casti za sve njegove uspehe.

>Watching sports is gay. Do something useful with your time on this earth.
>He unironically said this while posting on the chans
Hey there Norway bro, stop it. I ain't a gay man and I don't need you converting me to your western ways.
Oчeн хopoшo дpyг, except this ь, I don't know what the fuck that is.

Attached: 1561763999219.jpg (1080x1206, 355K)

We don't have ль and нь as single letters, ь is a "soft sign", you usually use j instead of it.

personally I think it's because Novak absolutely DOMINATES against Andy Murray, a british tennis player

I'm a gentleman but I understand how that often times is the same thing to commoners like yourself.

Right, I tried learning Russian once.
Stopped at здpaвcтвyйтe. Your pronunciation is a hellish thing.

љ is л+ь

for my entire life I haven't figured out what this is supposed to mean or do or sound like. But russians put it on every word like it's kajmak

Oh okay.
So long as we're talking.
Go jump off a cliff mountain Jew.

Attached: konjusari.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Federer had two championship ball. He probably felt pity for Novak, who fought so long and hard to be a ,uch as a legend as him. He gave the victory to Novak, like a master gives his weapon to his apprentice. Novak has no clue what's going on lmao. He really thinks he won fair and square.

Ah yes.
The
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
argument, but for tennis players.
Nice try Ahmed.

it's posts like these that remind me why I shouldn't care that Western Europe is getting blacked by it's own administration

Americans also cheer against Djoko at he US Open though. I think its a Fed cock carousel thing happening since most grand slam crowds become horny whenever he plays.

kek

The US Open crowd is the absolute worst. Pure degens.

At least countries like Serbia and Croatia actually win with players from their own county unlike say the US or France who only win with African imports. Serena Williams has a penis for gods sake

Attached: F8878C6A-40FB-4453-94BD-DF6DA974BA84.jpg (600x840, 83K)

It does not have a sound on its own, but "п" in "cтeпь" and "пecмa" sound the same(soft), and in "пoнoc" "п" sounds harder.

Seeing a drunk, disheveled Alec Baldwin frothing at the mouth for Serena really epitomized the US Open for me. Such a grimy tournament.

I expect that kind of conduct from a public in football not tennis, every single angl*id in that event should be banned from ever seeing another tournament

Good for you, but it's a literal who sport so no one gives a shit at the end of the day. People recognize football, soccer, baseball and basketball players when they see them walking about in the street. Federer and this literal who of literal who's could walk about on pretty much any street in the world without having to worry about being recognized and harassed by fans.

get em serb bro. you earned this one that was a marathon final.

everything you say of that anglo prot crowd is true. reminds me of when the augusta masters hick prot crowd starts openly sucking cheating tiger’s small asian dick on day 2 even if he’s losing. basically anglos and prots have zero class.

your guy exhibited tremendous class in victory speech knowing that faggy anglo crowd was cheering against him for some reason.

also once and future king william looks terrible he’s looking like a caricature of an anglo thug out from sword and the stone.

Sure thing mutt.
I personally really don't care that much about tennis, but the crowd behavior was absolutely shameful today.
See this post mutt? The spic acts like more of a white man than you do (no offence Mexico bro, pretty based post).

Attached: 1527357724072.png (768x960, 885K)

Attached: 1549975085058.gif (200x199, 476K)

>heaving and grunting for 4 hours to get a win
a stadium filled with niggers, civilization lost again.

>this thread
lmao what even happened? they cheered for one side? actual autism tbqhbruvs

Kekking hard at all this neurotic howling because the crowd booed your countryman. Who cares, seriously? If I were Serb and actually gave a shit about tennis I'd be too proud that the booed underdog beat the golden favorite to even spare the home team a second thought. You're literally just mad the English don't like your boy, like some sperg on /v/ seething about anons liking some console he's never bought. Stop letting the losing team live rent free in your head, unless you're secretly desperate for the approval of the English. You're not being a little tsundere, are you user?

>tfw your people have never amounted to anything on the world stage while the anglos have literally dominated the world at one point

How does it feel knowing the biggest name in tennis, the name most people think of first when asked to name a tennis player off the top of their heads, is a tranny looking sheboon?

20>16

Russia bad and Serbia sounds Russian!

>The Serb
now he's a serb, when he loses or oisses you off he's croat

Serbs are Russian, so you are right.

Man i rarely watch tennis and my bro was yelling at tv and screaming fuck the crowd waaaay too much than usual so i joined in and wasnt disappointed, it was buttclenching and the taste of win, silence of that crowd at end was ... i have no words. It felt good, thats all im gonna say.

Jebem im majku ima da nauce sta je srpski inat stoka engleska.

nobody cares about your football and baseball outside of us and maybe japan and tennis players are masively popular
in europe, you should get yourself a passport and see some world
..and you're absolutely right about a tranny gorilla, yeuch

Red pilled and based. Slava Rusiji.

Yeah no one cares about the sports of football and baseball, but their players will still be recognized the world over because WE care about them, and the world cares about people we care about

I seriously doubt the big names of tennis will be recognized in the street even in Europe tho. At least not by the average joe, some suburbanites and gated communityfags might feel like they've seen them somewhere before tho

That's just how it works in Serbia bro.
When you do well you're Serbian.
When you fuck up you're Croatian.
Pretty sure you've got the same thing in reverse, or do I need to remind you of your national basketball team?
Neverovatno pogana nacija. Al' ono kad ti je neko odvratan po nacionalnoj osnovi na onom najprimitivnijem pećinskom instinktu.

I very well know how thing function in those matters, no need to remind me

Was pulling for nadal but still good outcome.

Attached: 57BF3E2C-44B8-44B4-93B8-2D09E67B5B3F.jpg (640x619, 58K)

>baseball, but their players will still be recognized the world over because WE care about them, and the world cares about people we care about
yeah, right... you're delusional beyond saving, have a good life and good bye

Attached: 1538302699221.jpg (750x375, 56K)

Attached: 1558544265560.jpg (512x384, 35K)

ITT: user from a literal who country claws desperately at straws of relevancy so he can attempt to talk down to his betters

Don't know why you haven't learnt to make peace with your irrelevancy like Estonia and Greenland have. Your life would be so much better if you did

Good for you guys, really. But couldn't you force him to get couple of plastic surgeries? He is ugly as fuck.

Yeah, never mind the fact that you can probably name more American celebrities off the top of your head than you can your own. You can't help but know about our celebs, because we're America, colonizers of everyone else's attention spans, living rent free in billions of heads

That's just those slavic genes

Guess you guys never went back to try rebuilding r/thedonald, huh?

Was in england last year on a vacation and thought i was at mecca. Just came back from serbia and not a second single muslim spotted. What I witnessed should tell you which country is more based

He's a man, not some gay ass twink. Who gives a fuck how he looks? Nisi valjda peder?
STAHP IT MUTT YOU'RE HURTING MY FEE FEES

Attached: 1546408114061s.jpg (240x193, 7K)

huh ?

Well, current scandinavian genes are indistinguishable from african genes, and being a slav is much better than being a nigger like you.

If only you could change your flag for today

Attached: Tesla.jpg (220x280, 16K)

lol cope, there is a reason hitler wanted to wipe out the slavs

>he thinks people care for retarded mutt sports and sports dominated by niggers

Attached: 341206639.png (600x580, 360K)

100% roach

>c-cope, h-hitler w-wanted to genocide the s-slavic bul- i mean subhuman! f-fucking slav(es)!

Attached: 1542227490126.jpg (480x360, 45K)

There was. Of European peoples we were the only ones who could stand up to Germany.

Attached: 1542968719497.jpg (3800x3400, 2.68M)