Why are White men abandoning the democrat party in droves?

Earlier last year we saw a study documenting a 20 point shift from democrat to republican in early 2018 amongst young White mem (18-34). A few days ago new data from the moderate swing state of Wisconsin shows the state going from blue to red in 2019 almost exclusively caused by a 23 point shift amongst non college educated white men in Wisconsin. Why are so many white men (by very large percentages btw) abandoning the Democratic Party in the past few years. This isn’t a Jow Forums fantasy but something documented by data. More screenshots will be posted. Link: twitter.com/pollsandvotes/status/1149676256260231173?s=21

Attached: 895495D0-50DD-4D1A-87B9-1F65DD0E57BA.jpg (750x1033, 500K)

Here’s a closer look at the white male non college educated data. What’s the cause of this massive shift in the past few years? Notice this wasn’t the case when trump was elected in November 2016.

Attached: D46858E2-B108-4E45-BF29-1C7ED26CD477.jpg (750x947, 264K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-112883_Twitter.png (694x1092, 143K)

Because they have been woken up to the real world as they get older, no one wants to carry lazy people looking for handouts and illegals taking benefits they didnt pay into.... the people are waking up and taking back what they have earned.

republicans are fucking awful but if you're white and you vote for democrats there is something seriously wrong with you
just wish we had a party that actually served our interests

I don't know, why wouldn't white men vote for niggers who want them and their children dead? Truly a mystery

Because the Fbi hates white men. And is actively arresting and harassing militias trying to secure the border from the cia sinolan and Fbi drugs.

Attached: 1551322325292.jpg (530x1286, 162K)

>non college educated
They're still doing this? Everyone in my family has at least a bachelors degree and most have a masters degree. Only democrat in the family is my Uncle and he's a jew

>Why are White men abandoning the democrat party in droves?

The Democrat party is completely and almost explicitly anti-White. Liberals hate White people, even White liberals hate White people. they want to erase White identity.

Democrats keep attacking white people and they are surprised that they leave their party

Attached: 1561328299312.jpg (408x411, 35K)

The party has made it very clear they hate white people.

The game of identity politics is a double edged sword. A natural consequence of being demonized by dems.

Is it possible that the anti-white narratives have finally been noticed by the mainstream?

hurr durr, wyte genocide?

Is there any info like this for MI, PA, and FL? Whether or not Trump can hodl the rust belt is going to be what decides this election. And in spite of the fact that Biden straight up looks like he's recovering from a stroke whenever he talks, he WILL take PA if he's the nominee.

Go watch the democratic debates again. You should understand then.

>mfw I literally can't tell if the last comment is satire or not

for everywhere one white dude thats had enough and has the balls to break free from social media and MSM theres 3 completely hopeless pussy men who spend their days streaming games and agreeing with whatever the girls and brown people in their life say on facebook. im hoping sports gets more and more woke, we need more of the espn zombies to snap out of it.

They’re losing the good pussy to niggers and messicans so they have lashed out.

Democrats offer nothing to the white working class. Taking more taxes out of your paycheck to give to people who hate you bc of your skin color. They insult them and demonize them. Of course white men are leaving the democratic party in droves.

>attacking white people
Imagine dicksneezing this hard over some banter from POC, so much that you actually think white genocide is rael. Shiggy diggy ma niggy.

Why the fuck would any white male support the Democratic party? They have nothing to offer us.

Nigger

>Why are so many white men (by very large percentages btw) abandoning the Democratic Party in the past few years.

Because the Democratic party has made it clear that they hate them. Duh.

B-but it's in their 'economic interest'...whatever that means

Democrats favour niggers. Do you really had to ask?

gee i wonder
>white men are evil, you have white privilege. minorities are better than you and need all sorts of special privileges. we hate you honkies fucking die REEEEEEEEEE

Democrats: white men are evil and should be killed

Also Democrats: why won’t white men vote for us?

>so much that you actually think white genocide is rael

Google "replacement migration"

>Why aren’t white men voting for the party that claims white men are to blame for all of society’s ills?
I don’t know why Dems expected anything other than this to happen.

Poems outside our privledge?

especially when identity means whites = evil, everyone else = great. too bad it doesn't jive with whites = pay taxes, overwhelming number of minorities = net drain

They did up until this election. They are pandering to illegal South Americans now and are completely abandoning the black voting bloc

trump lied about everything he intended to do, he will not carry MI again

a little too late for this fuckers to wake up, may as well make no difference at this stage

Identity police have been escalated by the Democrat party and White men are forced to lean right in order to vote their interests. Things like open borders, anti-white propaganda, and Affirmative Action are against the interstate of White men.

You have problems noticed White women have abortion, Affirmative Action, women’s department of health,
special government backed loans for female business and so on. White women have many of their interests
Still covered by the Democrat party. White men have none of their interests covered, and so they are shifting right as the left amps up identity politics.

It’s pretty weird when white men build tech companies like Google and then everyone celebrates when they get laid off and replaced by women and immigrants. If the same situation was happening in any other country we
would be correct in pointing out the men in that country are all a bunch of cucks. But what can White men do? We have been civilized for so long, and are indeed the reason why slavery and mass casualty wars have ended in much of the
a world. Men from developing countries would simply kill the invaders.

forgot women, lgtbq+, felons, convicts and illegals. that is who the party is for and the white hetero men still in the party are boomers who didnt even try to keep up, mentally ill, and the pathetic who think theyll atleast seem more attractive to women on social media regardless of being a balding doughy gamer.

well lets lookie at what the DNC is putting out
>Uncle Joe saying white people are evil and need to pay reparashuns and APOLOGIZE
>Kamela Harris saying we need to extend easier loans to niggers (LITERALLY what caused the national and world economy to almost collapse in 2007) tricking niggers into taking loans they wouldn't repay which gets tossed around like a hot potato doing nothing but making kike bankers richer with imaginary money and democrat politicians more popular by buying votes with gibs
>explicitly anti-white, anti-Rights
>explicitly anti-borders but expect you to die for Israel's borders
gee i wonder why only shitskins, accelerationists and psychopaths are still in the DNC

They still have the bugmen, but at leas they won't pass on their genes.

>Why are so many of the descendents of then founders of the Republic abandoning a party that hates them and wants them dead and gone and replaced with brown cattle slaves?

Oh yiddle me that goyman, I just don't know!!!

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

>Is there any info like this for MI, PA, and FL?

Trump should keep MI easily as long as the DNC runs a progressive-type candidate, if they run Biden, they might win MI

The jig is up nigger. It's an anti-white agenda, and you don't have the stones to admit it when it is obvious to everyone.

This happened about a decade ago in Georgia except with older whites. The Georgia Democrats used to be pro labor, pro farmer, and socially conservative. But it was taken over by urban blacks and carpetbagging whites. Almost overnight the vast majority of whites who had lived in the state for more than a decade flipped. It even cost the Democrats the state legislature as whites who had been elected as Democrats switched parties, giving the Republicans the majority. The Republicans have controlled the state ever since though that will likely reverse in the next decade as older whites get outnumbered by r selected non whites and liberal whites fleeing blue state disasters.

If you're a healthy White man with a full-time job, that doesn't break the law, Democrats have nothing to offer you.

>Is there any info like this for MI, PA, and FL?

What was the margin of victory in Florida? It was very close I think, that bill that allows criminals to vote might endanger that

The game is over jew.

The simple answer to that is every single democrat raised their hand on the subject of paying for illegals healthcare and it did not stop there.

I honestly don't believe democrats understand how bad it is for them to support illegal immigration, or maybe they do and the public doesn't yet.

the fact that a microcosmic representation of the population like myself, a 24 year old engineer, who instead of putting his money on a property downpayment put it towards materials for manufacturing prototypical EM weapons probably has something to do with it

This is my feeling as well. Lost the governorship, couldn't take Stabenow's senate seat, and an incumbent lost a seat in the house.

He has done nothing to stop the visa abuse by companies. Starting to think 2016 was just an anti-Clinton vote.

His only chance of holding the state is if they go with someone like Kamala or Warren.

This may have more to do with Flint than with the president

Wisconsinfag here, though I'm a 40 year old boomer and a little out of the age bracket I have some insight into this situation.

The Milwaukee area is one of the most segregated in the country. This has led our chimp population to be rather extreme in how they interact with non-chimps.

The biggest problem in race relations right now is that all black people in Milwaukee are expected to steal a car before the age of 18. It's REQUIRED to be considered a "real" black person. Everyone in the age 18-34 age bracket knows someone who has had their car either wrecked or stolen by a black kid. That massively redpills people when it happens to them.

People are also rebelling against PC culture because we have a large contingent of non-nigger blacks that live in the suburbs of Milwaukee. All people in our suburbs, especially the rich blacks, despise the nigger culture of Milwaukee. When they hear all the bullshit about "mufuggin whitey holding the black man down" it just pushes them further to the right because they know it's bullshit.