What’s the point of getting married if you don’t want kids? I know multiple couples like this...

What’s the point of getting married if you don’t want kids? I know multiple couples like this. They proudly talk about how they’ll never have children and will be able to do whatever they want in their free time.

This makes no sense to me. Having kids is literally the ONLY worthwhile reason to get married. Can someone explain?

Attached: 4929741A-3A66-40B3-9A1B-0D0A8BC2C81C.jpg (994x1180, 183K)

U sound dumb

female "empowerment". vasectomies are treated like pregnancies for the man of the relationship
>all the ice cream he wants
basically the woman is rewarding the "man" for never being able to impregnate her so she can focus on "more important things" like a job or getting fucked by jamal.

Well, enlighten this simple country boy from Georgia then. What’s the appeal of a childless marriage?

When one of the spouses of these couples dies, usually the man, it's so depressing to watch the old lady living with no one until she has to be put in a care home with nigger orderlies.

looks like a women getting her dog fixed to me

when you are such a cuck that you let your wife talk you into cutting your balls off
kek
But hey i guess the jews also convinced them to cut off their foreskin

Some people wanna have children and not be married. Some people(like me) don’t want neither.

Because they have no idea what marriage is about. They are fucking larpers.

good die off then

Both of those make sense, though. Marriage without kids seems like sex without an orgasm though. Just a whole lot of huffing and puffing.

You will have the joy of raising her mulatto children.

Imagine being this cucked and then realizing that you've made the absolute worst decision of your life. This guy may kill himself in the future, but he's already dead.

I guess they just like having company and not have to worry about raising a child. Seems pretty normal to me

It scares me how Jow Forums has conditioned me into recognizing the jew instantly.

And since nobody said it yet - and I detest MGTOW - women see the modern marriage contract as an insurance policy with a serving of dick on the side. Maybe if she's a religious nut she'll view it differently, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Attached: 1518024546526.jpg (1120x1377, 189K)

The tax incentives & shit for getting married are well worthwhile. Nothing about that requires having kids. Plus a dual income household is far more able to actually build middle class type "wealth" than singles are.
I think not having kids is dumb too, but that wasn't the question. Some of them might be infertile on one or both ends too & is just trying to cope with/mask that.

>women see the modern marriage contract as an insurance policy with a serving of dick on the side
Ironically that's what it was intended to be. The "bride price"/dowry was originally meant as an insurance policy the wife got paid if the husband died or decided he didn't want her anymore after deflowering her. (((Somehow))) cunts just started realizing en masse just how slanted in their favor everything was & gaming it all for their selfish benefit without ever keeping up what was supposed to be their end of the whole bargain.

4 billion years. (Technically 3.8, but whatever.)

That's how long it took to get this cuck here to this moment. 4 billion years of the struggle for survival, prosperity, safety, a chance to breed and a shot a some form of immorality. Think about it. Every one of his ancestors, from the slime living on volcanic vents on the ocean floor, to synapsids, to the great apes, all put forward an unimaginable amount of collective work, all in an attempt to leave something behind for tomorrow. And what was the catastrophe that finally ended this bloodline? Was it the last living descendent going down fighting in a desperate struggle against a worthy opponent? Did they selflessly sacrifice themselves to save others, so that their legacy would be in memories of duty and love instead? Did they just suffer an accidental death by happenstance that no one could be blamed for?

Nope, they just wanted to live in a constant state of comfort. Pic related. So weak. So pathetic. This cuck has spit upon all of his ancestors' hard work, experiences, sacrifices. All their pain and sweat and tears, all for naught. That's the real tragedy here.

Attached: 1559452303581.jpg (960x772, 93K)

>What’s the point of getting married if you don’t want kids?
Crippling loneliness and a bad relationship with their family and friends. I think they think marriage is supposed to be some kind of disney princess shit where they just hang out out and have fun, not realizing the sexes are so different and the only reason we can stand each other is because our bodies are wired to make babies.
Probably why the divorce rate is so high.

Attached: IMG_20190714_204253.jpg (292x390, 33K)

Yes. Every system will have some leeches, but taxing straight married couples as each person having the total couple income/2 is good either way.

If this leads to more people getting married and say 1 extra child per 4 women then it is a success for most white nations. In Georgia (the country) increased marriage rates and increased religiosity bumped fertility by 0.7-0.8.
That is from 1.5 per woman to 2.2-2.3 within three years.

If other incentives like cutting income tax by 5% per child would go along with it we might look at another 0.2 bump in fertility.

After 3-4 kids you'd have gone from 25% to 10 or 5%. That is a massive incentive.

He has the look of a man who just watched his kid go thru transitioning,. Empty and void of any meaning. I bet she beats the shit out of him when she drinks to much wine and he has to sit there and take it. Probably browses /v/ and hopes for off topic threads.

>Can someone explain?

Married couples with no kids is a dead end. They get tired off self indulgence, and each other. They'll get divorced eventually and individually they will develop drug/alcohol addictions and die a miserably lonely death.

There's absolutely reasons things are set up the way they are. Marriage gets incentives without necessitating having children while the welfare system rewards one for each child had.
That old fashioned multidimensional triominoes.

then why get married dumbfuck

are you too dumb to understand what is being said here?

Attached: if you.jpg (517x410, 59K)

Enjoy giving the kikes another slave goy

the point of getting married and not having kids is to mock traditional Christian values and to allow your partner to steal half of your shit.

Do you want people like that reproducing? Consider it a gift to the gene pool, 2 useless humans sorted out.

t. NPC

Think of it as a long term suicide pact. It eases the pain to know someone else will go with them.

She looks like a used whore anyway

Attached: 1562897798831.jpg (1200x1368, 234K)

Essentially. Plus if you actually like the person then it's a particularly enjoyable pact. Honestly it's just a way of showing one another you're willing to be sexually exclusive in order to enjoy eachother's company for the rest of your lives. Doesn't seem so bad.

That guy is a loser
And his girlfriend is probably pregnant with tyronnes babbys

Unironically this. (((They))) must pay for what (((they)))'ve done to us

ITT:
>i'm too stupid to understand what marriage can mean to someone besides having kids
>muh reproduction to suck my ancestors cock
>haha lmao jamal fucks her am i right, fellow incels?

>t. mountain kike

>fuck individual freedom, we must all be slaves to our biology

i don't owe my ancestors anything and if they want me to reproduce just to continue the bloodline then they can blow me to get their precious fucking DNA

>Bald
>wanting to pass on genes
There is currently a massive eugenics program going on and we need to capitalize on it to favor whites.

no, there isn't. just people making choices you don't like.
but Jow Forums can't comprehend people with different values

Imagine being some swiss faggot and being btfo by a fucking leaf.

There isn't. The whole purpose of the institution of marriage is to raise children. It isn't romantic love. It isn't to have sex. It's to have CHILDREN.

>tfw you got the vasectomy but at least "your" kids are white

Attached: disguising a feel.jpg (804x802, 77K)

good question

marriage is for kids only

if you live with someone long enough it is "common law marriage" in most states

lol. imagine dating a woman who doens't want you to knock her up

>haha he is a jew
>btfo

kill yourself.

Without the biological imperative people are free to be purely hedonistic and waste their lives being ideologues.

These people have no stake in the future of the world.

times are changing, conservatard.

>people are free
>this is somehow bad

unlike you, who is a fierce internet warrior on Jow Forums defending western civilization by posting memes

kek. saved

You're right, but it hurts to think about. Though I would assume you'd also take it back to sexual insurgency, betas forcing their will on the 20% of Chads. I suppose I'm an idealist, I want to see marriage being a pact not just about two people, but one to a higher purpose both serve.

there is no point. some faggots will pretend otherwise but they are lying to themselves

>jews did..fun?

ok. is there anything that isn't a jewish conspiracy? they used be interesting and backed up with facts, now its just "jew do thing."

You cannot dislike women for that notion. They are the physically weaker sex and a natural instinct on becoming a mother. Of course, they will have to look for a provider and possibly some sort of bonding mechanism with him. Yes, blame the Jew for those simple marriage contracts to fail. Take something that works, break it down and sell you a solution.

Money and other benefits, you fucking idiot.

>Though I would assume you'd also take it back to sexual insurgency, betas forcing their will on the 20% of Chads
Wait, what?

This.

No woman will marry a man that leaves her with nothing.

The jew beta male strikes again.

>What's the point of getting married
E X A C T L Y
X
A
C
T
L
Y

What a kike you are. The tax cut for marriage is cause youre having kids moron!

Another nigger going in the oven.

Lol why do you whites do this to yourselves? This is proof white privilege exists. Otherwise you wouldn’t have time to do this dumb shit

Same function as prayer. If you repeat something enough it sticks.

lmao, this guy really thinks he’s free. News flash retard, you are a slave to your indulgences. And with that attitude it seems you always will be.

>kike
>nigger
Thanks for outing yourself as a brainlet faggot. I answered the question that was asked.
>The tax cut for marriage is cause youre having kids moron!
Show me where it specifically says that. Implications don't count.

The look on his face says it all.

the shitskins would have even more kids if this was the case...

She'll be pregnant in 5-10 years when her priorities change. He'll look back on this post and shed a little childless tear.

There are a lot of medical/estate decisions a spouse gets automatic legal power over, you can of course get legal documents for this purpose drafted up but marriage is basically an acknowledgement of the status of the relationship by society.
left wing people are pretty self loathing, hedonistic, and generally don't believe the future will be good, they don't want kids and they view it as some sort of big show of social responsibility to neuter themselves. I'm sure the kind of women they hang out with doesn't help this.

You can redefine marriage however you want but it will collapse and be an irrelevant tag onto a pointless relationship, mountain jew.

>What’s the point of getting married if you don’t want kids?
divorce rape

The shitskins don't work for tax incentives to mean anything.

Or you could simply have marriage and total combined income as a requirement for Gibbs. You would see marriage jump overnight, if that was the purpose of Gibbs (ie to stabilize society) and not in reality to create a new slave class.

Do we tell him that you can have kids without being married too?

Neediness and insecurity.

We already know she won't be the greatest violinist in the world. All the greatest musicians have always been men. You know, so we can attract a woman with our skills.

If Charles Darwin made his discovery nowadays, he'd be pilloried by the left.

Why would you want a higher income though? Without kids you only need enough money to get by.

> cope

Attached: safu.jpg (512x512, 36K)

I'm talking about the popular theory we have going here. That at one point, there was a tribe where the men decided they didn't want to keep being promiscous anymore, because roughly 20% of the men dominated the sexual market. That left out the betas. So setting up ownership of a single woman for each man made that tribe more successfull over time, and voila, those tribes became the first civilizations. I'm sure there are anons who'll dump the pasta/screencaps
Then, after that point I agree that it became insurance of sorts.
Spot on. Remember the team that landed a probe on a moving asteroid, and one of the engineers wore a shirt with bikini babes? He cried on a live broadcast trying to apologize.

what's the point of a relationship at all, then? you may as well just be fuck buddies. there is no point at all unless you plan to raise a family.

Attached: goy.jpg (948x629, 338K)

Is he literally eating onions beans?

>setting up ownership of a single woman for each man made that tribe more successfull over time, and voila, those tribes became the first civilizations
I get you now, I've actually made this argument before myself. There's no substitute for the effect having a faithful wife has on one's outlook, motivations, and overall mindset; look at how many nowadays are getting blackpilled as fuck & dropping out of life & society & productivity period because they don't see a point.
Chads are great & all but there've been a lot of advancements for humanity made by betas & below in many different fields. Offering them a nearly guaranteed path to actual meaningful existence & happiness to get them to WANT to contribute again can only have positive benefits.

Haha, good catch. Literally eating a bag of onions

We're on the same page here user. I'm just calling it sexual insurgency theory (by advice from some other another user), as it's being argued so much, yet lacks a name.

And yeah, I agree about sexual reproduction helping people get some meaning thought the biological imperative. However, if being a tribal style barbarian goes hand in hand with child rearing being socialized (state and marriage contracts being tribe in this context) then maybe we should embrace it as soft eugenics. Up in the nordic countries we've lost the warrior mindset and given it up to the state. Maybe it would be a net positive for a nation like ours to get agressive and breeding men.

She can still leave him and have kids.

This is how boomers are created

Cannibalizing the future in order to live more luxurious lives

Most states quit acknowledging common law marriage within the last 40 years. Only 8 states have it anymore. Common law marriage was designed to protect women from shitty boyfriends who were stringing them along without marrying them by promoting their legal status to wives. But after the sexual revolution long term cohabitation was seen as totally normal and fine, so common law marriage was abolished.

>anxious but enthusiastic for what the future holds

What does this even mean? What is so exciting about a fucking vasectomy that you are enthusiastic and anxious about the future?

as someone getting married soon, we have no intention to have children.

1: They're expensive, require a lot of maintenance, will slowly ruin your life, and have a bleak return on investment.
2: This world is fucked and I'm not interested in perpetuating this charade.

Most people I know with kids would be better off financially and emotionally without them. I mean, maybe if I lived in a third world shithole or had a lot of money, or parents/relatives who could actively assist in raising the kids with us, we would consider it. I am fine with being a dead-end and don't want to impose this shit world onto my offspring. We'll try again next timeline.

That said, if we do change our minds, I hope the kid becomes a smart sociopath. That will give them the best chance.

>we have no intention to have children.

more room for my lineage

It's going to be really awkward when she ends up pregnant.

reminds me of a war veteran
he now realises the gravity of what he has just done to himself, he destroyed his manhood for some whore

They will divorce or both will become suicidally depressed, and both of them are too dumb to realize why.

99% of the population are animals. They don't understand their own instincts, and a being forced to do unnatural things to themselves by media/modern culture.

top kek

>his smile and optimism gone
He knows once shes bored she will move on

Why would you announce such a thing? Narcissism? Can’t think of another reason.

>constantly have abortions over and over again
>complain about how you will have to do back-alley abortions
>pretend that at some point you will want kids and completely ignore the option of getting your tubes tied
fucking roasties

Why would you get married in 2019 period? Just don't. Free time is had when you have no responsibilities.