The legend himself

RIP

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-004410__01.jpg (1080x1319, 182K)

keep going antifa next time they wont shoot i promise

Legend?
No.
Loser?
Yes.

thats a very jewish skull he has

quick rundown?

>edge lord antifa fag

glad he's gone

Ole zero kill bill

S

Are you talking about this guy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-005718__01.jpg (1080x690, 116K)

He attacked a migrant detention center with a rifle and incendiary devices and cops shot him. No officers injured

What a fucking idiot

Fuck that turd. Spit on his dead body

Burn in hell, commie terrorist.

extremely gay and fagpilled. good riddance

unironically hope that young antifas follow his footsteps and die being a martyr for a retarded cause

The faggot was probably dying from AIDS anyway.

I wish they were all as heroic as him. RIP.

FEED ME MORE ANTI-FASCISTS

Attached: dlu571837.jpg (621x402, 79K)

America for the first time has a land war brought to it. Dawn of the Day of the rope is here.Not doom saying. It's here.

He wasted his life chasing after media fabricated fascists like a retard. What a shame.

Attached: EFCC5597-6AA6-4154-A6AF-49B58F4C6148.jpg (478x463, 158K)

No, that's the guy who beat the entire system and became POTUS and the most powerful man in the world. And now he's deporting non-whites and killing commies who try to stop him.

Trump said himself that he has no intention of deporting 11 million illegals but working toward amnesty for them
So, no

yet he's deporting millions and using lethal force against commies who try to stop him

What a fucking, retard. These Anarchist don't even know what they're fighting for, claiming to be "anti-fascist" doesn't define anything besides proving you're a useless sheep.

Any man willing to give his life for a cause he believes in should me respected, even if he is an enemy. He died fighting. What have you done?

Anti gov terrorist went after ICE deportation buses with molt-offs and rifle . He wanted to suicide by cop and died.

Attached: Back in the Day.jpg (596x641, 77K)

Psychopath accelerated the culture war to a physical one. His actions will allow all of us to kill his comrades soon enough. Can't wait. F.

HAHAH LOL SO COOL OH MY WOW THATS SO NEW AND FRESH! YOU MUST BE THE COOLEST GUY ON THE PLAYGROUND! LOOK AT ME I PULLED UP A PICTURE OF DRUMPF AND CALLED HIM A LOSER!

He really didn't like immigrants did he.