Any Other INFJ-A 165 IQ Existential Doomers?

Just checking to see how me other "Me's" Are on here? Is your cope also laughter at clown world and sit back watching it all burn with a nice older bourbon and a cigar?

Attached: INFJ-A.jpg (2512x1893, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My character

Attached: segsdg.jpg (812x1564, 170K)

What kind of magical thinking do you indulge in mr. schizotypal?

noice, have a rare pepe

Attached: 1553625021955.gif (800x792, 607K)

thinking 60%, feeling 40%
lmao, you are literally a brainlet. Don't embarras yourself.

>sit back and watch
Can’t get anymore cucked than INF types

Jow Forums overlaps a lot with this kind of personality

ENFP here. I have maxed out several standard IQ tests (Stanford-Binet, Wechsler), but they only go to 160 so I'm not going to LARP as higher (although I did score a 174 on Titan). I am unable to sit back and drink bourbon in light of everything that is going on in the world. Instead, I am filled with rage and the overwhelming clarity that if I don't take action, no one else will.

Bro, I need to you abandon your cope. Go to the gym and lift. We need you.

I made my first million by 33, now it's just sitting back watching Germanistan turn into a Muslim shithole while merkel's Alzhiemer's destroys her karmically

Attached: 1554305509281.jpg (981x706, 141K)

How did you do it, bro? I'm still in grad school.

>Bro, I need to you abandon your cope. Go to the gym and lift. We need you.
I lift daily. Use the rage to lift and to invest in an off the grid fully prepped 40 acres, a few kids, make friends w neighbors, and join the local militia. After Trump, the Blue states while eat themselves alive when it all collapses, then after its all on fire, then we take it back

I'm proud of you; I mean that. Get your friends in on it too. I'm doing the same.

Trucker, skipped college, no debt, 5 years in ND during the boom, long hours, half savings in 3 flats and rented, the rest in food/drink based stocks that pay dividends. Dont have to work now besides checking markets and making sure renters happy. Busted my ass though, 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day for 10 years (basically monk mode work mode with lots of podcasts and books on tape while learning Spanish and Manchurian)

>grad school.
Well that was a mistake there. Not grad school in and of itself, but you prob started down the school track at 18 and are now what... mid 20s and haven't worked in anything but the academic hampster wheel?
Not being a dick, genuine question.

>beep boop
>"'F' DETECTED"
>"TERMINATE FEELINGS"

Attached: intp autist.png (1095x755, 114K)

Good job user.

To feel is good user. You can connect feeling with Gut instinct which will serve you will. I went with my gut to skip the college debt slavery, read books on investing, get a gig that paid almost 80k after 1 year of experience then bumped up to 120k, and to purchase 3-flats in low tax states which is now funding my life and off grid set up. Feeling and connecting with the gut-intuition has saved my ass in the markets. Also after Trump, massive crash on the way, Dems are going to collapse it all

>massive crash on the way

ERROR DETECTED

judging introvert huh? i guess you never saw pussy in your life eh?

>16 personalities
>Not cognitive functions
It's trash son

I don't want to doxx myself, but I also served for four years and currently run a tech startup. What if I told you that education does not necessarily have to be an instrument of political subversion or a "hamster wheel" that consumes the vitality of its victims? My parents valued education; so do I. On the other hand, working in trades like user above is also a legitimate and praiseworthy direction in life.

Great job.

Is 16personalities accurate? I got 3 different types within two years

Infj + 121 iq
4 mounth unemployed

meme magic

And my last IQ test put me at 148

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-161236_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 242K)

INTP IQ 155 optimist here. Let me lead you Js with theory to victory

I have, almost got married, but found relationships and women to be these stupid empty NPC shells with the intelligence of a bug. Once you've been around the block a few times, it gets boring and you've figure out what its all about (them trading pussy for you paying for everything), also at 35 now, things settle down a bit.

You need to find an intuitive GF. Sensors will not satisfy you

Attached: 32andu.png (1484x2152, 371K)

>this pepe
>a rare pepe
what?

MBTI is fucking horoscope tier shit.

Yikes, another thread where everyone claims to be in the top 2% of IQs lol.

Hey INFags, leave politics to the thinking people. Your personality literally reads as irrational.

Attached: personality.png (1033x661, 103K)

Anyone that is not INTP is a subhuman NPC

is there even such a thing and how is it different?

>what?
how bout dis ones

Attached: 1539108866006.png (480x480, 265K)

Your question makes no sense.

Website plz?

Sorry, 146 brainlet checking in. No bully.

Is there even such a thing as an "intuitive woman" who is not an empty NPC bot? And how is having one different that an NPC bot? Since you are implying you have one

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Real estate.

shit

Attached: fuck.png (670x437, 53K)

Better.

You have to realize that you are an npc too. You are led by intuitive cognitive process, so someone who is oriented around the physical world will frustrate you. Find another intuitive person and it doesn't matter how smart or stupid they are, you will click with them on level deeper than you thought possible.

Also lol @ the whole question of whether there is such a thing as an intuitive woman. Intution is a fundamentally feminine trait.

Thanks. What about the IQ and the the other metrics? Schizoid etc. Different websites?

>lso lol @ the whole question of whether there is such a thing as an intuitive woman. Intution is a fundamentally feminine trait.
You sound like you're deeply disconnected from your gut intuition, which is a huge asset, and something taught in schools of Mysticism, Zen, Buddhism. Women are not operating from this, they are simply slaves to hormones and emotions and they are functioning by connecting and letting those emotions make their decisions for them (basically emotional NPC's)

>You are led by intuitive cognitive process,
Intuition is not cognitive, there are literally neurons in your heart and your brain. I can basically connect to the gut and operate from there, completely disconnected from all emotion, for example my dog was old and dying, and I had to put him out of his misery with a .45, did so through disconnection and just pure gut.

>so someone who is oriented around the physical world will frustrate you.
You are right about that. Fuck it, I'm going to put myself out there and see what happens, maybe you're right

just look them up user, stop using google though, they are evil, track everything and are pro-censorship. Use startpage.com or swisscows.ch

>You sound like you're deeply disconnected from your gut intuition
This is a bizarrely tangential and blind assumption from you based on nothing.

>Women are not operating from this, they are simply slaves to hormones and emotions and they are functioning by connecting and letting those emotions make their decisions for them (basically emotional NPC's)
This is an ineffective black & white generalization based on anything from weak understanding of human psyche to incel-tier bitterness.

>Intuition is not cognitive
For the intents and purposes of the context of this conversation, it is. You are led by introverted intuition, which is a cognitive mode of functionioning that can be identified with with a brainscan. Whether you have other personal definitions for intuition is inconsequential

> for example my dog was old and dying, and I had to put him out of his misery with a .45, did so through disconnection and just pure gut.
What the fuck are you talking about. Being able to disconnect from your emotions has nothing to do with intuition.

Reporting in.

>This is a bizarrely tangential and blind assumption from you based on nothing.
It's based on your misunderstanding of intuitive intelligence and it's benefits and its modus operandi, which can be gathered from your comments

>This is an ineffective black & white generalization
Its based on over a dozen relationships and 20+ hook ups, the talks and divorces with other male friends family members, the general take from most men who have come to realize this as well. Basically you're describing a Unicorn that doesn't exist

>Being able to disconnect from your emotions has nothing to do with intuition.
It can. Obviously if you want to connect to a deeper intuition, you have disconnect from all emotions and feelings in the way

>It's based on your misunderstanding of intuitive intelligence
Then you are not talking about intuition in the Jungian sense of the word, which is unexpected, because you created a thread about a Jungian typological system.

>Its based on over a dozen relationships and 20+ hook ups, the talks and divorces with other male friends family members, the general take from most men who have come to realize this as well.
Perhaps the States is just that fucked. It's a whole different world over here. If so, I empathize with your struggle.

>Obviously if you want to connect to a deeper intuition, you have disconnect from all emotions and feelings in the way
That is kind of true. But if said disconnection from emotions is a means of carrying out a physical task, it has very little to do with anything intuitive.

F. Kill yourself

INTJ here. I do unstructured meditation most of every day. Fuck your focus.

ENTJ is superior fuck off introspect

Attached: 1555533014344.png (470x480, 132K)

Brainlet. Debater is much better, shows you absolute truth. Existentialism and Stoicism are for drooling retards. Jesus or bust.

I swear a majority of people on anonymous forums are INFJ and INFP. There is something about us that keeps us coming back. I am also INFJ.

Attached: infj.png (469x886, 37K)

Stoicism and Christianity aren't opposed

Find meaning and reject materialism. That's what will help you, take the advice or not.

How's the weather up there?
>t. 145 IQ brainlet

Attached: washington.png (806x823, 147K)

>165 IQ but using 16personalities
all your going to do is put in what you want, it happens all the time. its best to learn what MBTI is itself and evaluate your thought process with others who also know about it, what your ding is not going to yeald any good results

Usually people pick Stoicism without Christianity thinking enduring to no end is a quality in itself. I see you are smart.

Good man, both together is a useful combination

virgins
t. chad

Attached: mbti.png (1166x954, 90K)

I've already died long time ago, now it's just Transcendence

Jesus eventually reached Transcendent Enlightenment and had no need for debates

feels good, I have 100 ideas for successful business, but spent 2 years not doing any of them because I dont want to waste time on the wrong one. But its ok because we are not these bodies or bound to time anyway.

He was not here to debate but to save us. If you think Jesus is about smarts you are wrong, he is about love and holiness. He is GOD not an ascended master.

I'm measured as INTJ, but I'm good at sales. Best of both worlds I'd eat both of you and shit you out. In full raid gear.

reporting in

>He was not here to debate but to save us.
you just said debater is much better
> If you think Jesus is about smarts you are wrong
If you follow what Jesus teaches, and get the Holy Spirit, then you awaken an extremely high divine intelligence, one which rests in trust, in faith, and in experiencing that God is already present everywhere by virtue of his Omnipresence. That, and a high IQ makes you humble AF
>he is about love and holiness.
Yeah, those things are cool.
>He is GOD not an ascended master.
He is both. He tells us to follow in his ways and to be like him. If we cannot ever become like him then he wouldnt tell us to be like him, same with "Not I but Christ in me." There is a transformation that takes place to become Christlike and is possible and there many books on the subject

I was an ESTP for years and now I'm an ENFJ. I'm basically one bad interaction with people away from becoming you, OP.

What grandiose paradox are you wrestling with this week which upon resolving will blast you off to new heights fren?

lol, I've had too many interactions with NPC's that have burnt my bridges by revealing power levels of intelligence and still didnt learn, now to get by, I basically barely say anything other then the most NPC based commands around normies. Anything philosophical and its game over. Eventually though, some of them 10 years later eventually call me to tell me I was right about everything

Pretty accurate, actually

Attached: mediator.png (891x497, 33K)

ENTJ master race checking in

Well this is quite accurate... I am INTJ tho... one letter different from you OP.

Attached: personality.png (662x523, 73K)

You are but a baby. I can talk about, lets say, Akkadian with total normies to screen for for skills I want in them. Probably an E/INTJ tho, as I enjoy time alone more, but I dont lose my spaghetti in public. Anyway, rare people are rare. There are women that are worth the trouble, but they are fucked in other ways - just like male anons you get on with the most are not exactly "right".

MBTI isn't horoscope-tier just because you're too retarded to link psychological theories to a cognitive model.

Could you give us a link, please?

Actually zodiac HAS some merit, as people are at least subtly different and and most totally fucked up - depending on the month of their conception and duration of their gestation. This is cirrelated with hormone expression in women eg during spring. Pregnant women are even more extreme and this time their uteruses mold babies avirding to seasons. I was surprised too.

Where are my INFP-T&A's at? Don't be ashamed, we keep the autists together and stop them from murdering each other for the good of the ethnostate

I have methods to test the waters too, but eventually if alcohol was involved, or wasn't but the person loses the debate, they get butthurt and go to war

I scheme tirelessly in an effort to uplift the consciousness of humanity and frustrate the plans of misguided social engineers.

But yes

Scorpio's FTW