ALERT! Trump has taken it to the next level! HapPening now!

"Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa: ‘You Can’t Leave Fast Enough’"

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly……….and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” Trump wrote.
Only Omar was born outside the United States, and all four were elected to the House of Representatives, where their job is literally to govern this country.
“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how……..it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!” Trump wrote."

Attached: Trump-Omar.jpg (1200x624, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=329&v=ssNEJD3xC8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone below this post has been trolled epic style

>Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa
incorrect!
please do not misquote again.

Maybe Omar can marry another brother for her Somali green card.

We need to accept and embrace it when they call Trump racist, instead going "nuh uh, y-you're the racist". This is the greatest opportunity to normalize racism and move the overton window closer to Hitler's dream.

Wasn't Drumph's grandad kicked out of Europe for being a traitorous draft dodger, or something? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>Twatting boomer fears the based Muslim lady that named the tribe

This timeline is amazing

We need a CENSUS QUESTION Megathread to redpill anons on Reapportionment and redistricting works.

The Census deal is HUGE. Apparently States can choose to base their congressional redistricting on citizens and residents and EXCLUDE non citizens persons or use of the census for such purposes.

Trump is aiming with this to set up the most epic supreme court battle in the last 50 years.

Thoughts faggots?

and the first thing grandpa did was move to a jew neighborhood and get deep in their dirty dealings.

>or something?

Did you ever actually go to school?

I copied and pasted it off the Drudge Report...the number #1 news site. Go complain to Drudge.

And as everyone reads Drudge...."Go back to Africa." is what is going to stick.

Does anyone have that picture of the Minnesota school year book with nothing but Somali kids?

close enough for democrat outrage poncho

Attached: snip_20190714155556.png (510x762, 70K)

all of the “moderate” and neocon trump supporters on my Facebook wall are having meltdowns

Just like how he dodged the draft, lmao

Attached: 1562548864186.jpg (1000x721, 145K)

what exactly does that mean, meltdown?

They think it was awful or they think it is was awesome?

The real shocker will be Trump's approval ratings going up.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14_13-06-56.png (522x346, 63K)

>turd
>has a speck of food on it
>”Yum!”

(You)

Everyone reading my reply just lost The Game.

Shouldn't you and your obese kin be driving to Canada right now to buy a stockpile of insulin?

Remind those fools all their stupid wars abroad have FAILED.

real shocker? Why would be shocking? Trump is stating what 300 million Americans are thinking.

Based

Attached: Go Back.gif (350x232, 461K)

HAHAHA GO THE FUCK BACK YOU MUSLIM NIGGER CUNT

She should. She came from a literal shithole of human rights violations and comes to the one country that gave completely disconnected and unrelated people’s full 1st world benefits and rights. AND IT’S STILL NOT ENOUGH. Beware of people who crave power, this is how they operate.

Well, from the viewpoint of Drudge and Holyerthanyou-Dems this is shockingly racist, islamophobic and mysoginistic, is i not?

Your response to being called a RAAAAAAAAAACIST should be "That word has no power over me"
Watch them crumble.

Im in north daktota in a small town of 7,000 i saw a middle aged white woman with a narcissistic grin herding around about 30 somali kids at an ice cream joint. You think seeing hijab'd skinny africans in a small town wont raise trumps approval?

Attached: ttt.jpg (975x320, 121K)

President Trump this morning retweeted a powerful video by Brandon Straka, the founder of the WalkAway movement encouraging Democrats to walk away from the party: “In January of 2017, I bitterly proclaimed on social media that I would never be able to understand how anybody could vote for a man who stood before a cheering crowd & mocked a reporter’s disability. That’s when somebody sent me this...”

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=329&v=ssNEJD3xC8A

The way I see it, "progressives" are the biggest threat to Trump. People like Bernie are in the best position to challenge Trump's presidency and all this infighting is doing nothing but increasing the support of these people.