Seattle ANTIFA posted his manifesto on their facebook

Attached: FB_IMG_1563127489407_jpg-1015987.jpg (675x900, 103K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (841x855, 113K)

nobody gives a shit.

Attached: antifa_mascot.jpg (396x272, 29K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (846x795, 80K)

2/10 pretty horrible writing

Attached: Capture.jpg (835x412, 58K)

And this ladies and gentlemans, is a prime example what the ((left)) political beliefs get you to.

Attached: 1562437770280.jpg (658x370, 111K)

*ahem*

Attached: o3le9rx[1].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>YPJ heroes
>Kurdish women
>Kurds

Good riddance to an absolute piece of shit

This is like reading midwit highschooler shit. Something a teenager writes to sound smart. Christ, this guy was in his 50's wasn't he?

You can see there's some actual problems he acknowledges, but he's completely unable to piece things together coherently.

The left can't manifesto

Attached: cfba2a4c-2ea2-4f86-bfaa-9454cb1b79d7.jpg (3340x5972, 2.86M)

A true patriot. RIP

>antifa
>patriots

Hm?

>fucking arial
>no paragraphs

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

sounds like he wasn't even born here

can someone sum this up? i'm stopped reading at fathers broken heart and his broken body, too retarded to go on

basic gestalt plz

Attached: retard-chamber.jpg (576x768, 49K)

>evil says one life is worth less than another
Pretty fucking hilariously oblivious thing to put in your mass murder manifesto.

>i follow three teachers
>emma goldman

Attached: 1541150174224.jpg (480x360, 53K)

Proof that leftism is a mental illness

This dude was a complete retard

Attached: 1LK84mDi.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>muh endless yearning
melodramtic garbage
Typical NPC narrative

Like, I certainly don't agree with everything mcveigh wrote in his manifesto as an example, but at least you can understand the points he's trying to make, and you can make counter arguments to them.

OP's guy is just incoherent rambling.

>can someone sum this up?

Basically it's just autistic hippie nonsense. Like imagine the kind of crap that some homeless guy would rant at you about.

>i will type in lower case so that my dimwit followers can relate to me better. after all, punctuation and grammar are a constitute a set of rules. so goes facism. our revolution will give power to the people again by upholding one central tenent: no rules

It needs to be said, this guy was a faggot. Thank you for your time.

and he offers no real solutions, just doomed-to-fail violence. just bleating the same old talking points.

Why am I not surprised.

Attached: angry-2.jpg (3638x2797, 2.69M)

The left can't anything

Look at this dude, what did he even accomplish?

Suicide.

Leftists seem to be pretty good at that.

>fascist hooligans preying on vulnerable people in our streets
Literally where? Who? When?
>i died for nothing fighting a fictional bogeyman

whose manifesto?

What happened?

okay, thanks ... why do they call it manifesto?

>keep the faith

>bella ciao

Lol what a fag!

Attached: 07FA7A2F-3093-41FD-82C8-A2E7E9A4B0BD.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Did he try writing a poem at the start and then say to himself; "shit, I'm supposed to be lower-casing a manifesto"?

Atifa terrorism

Attached: 50E834D1-550F-429F-93F5-825881CB2E6C.png (597x731, 385K)

Wait did this guy actually kill anyone

Jews say, they are worth more then others, trying to dstroy others.
Lets hold up different cultures praising their uniqueness

He kinda nailed it, tho.

An hero?

Jewish propaganda

No.

It was as shitty and amateurish as his "plan" at the ICE facility. The good thing is, most lefties are like this:full on retarded.
>omg muh shitskins wut do?
>dey all locked up n sheiiit
>I'll light it on fire to save dem !

>going to die and doesnt name the jew
what a chump

Boomer antifa dude tried to firebomb a detention centre. It's pretty tragic. At least he didn't die in a nursing home.

Attached: 1548008243689.png (645x773, 11K)

No, not even himself since he was a commie and thus not a person

Its not about left wing or right wing.
Its about the mightfull try to control the mightless with fear through made up evil

Are boomers capable of anything other than utter failure?

>Geriatric "revolutionary"
>Writes like an angst-filled teenager

This
He sounds like a teenage faggot who listens to rage against the machine and scribbles anarchy symbols on his notebook

Dear Communists,

Please keep it short and simple.

Sincerely,
TL;DR

Yep. This douchebag was an illiterate fool. Dunning-Kruger. The left attracts the Dunning-Kruger crowd like bees to honey.

If this is what they call taking action, when the civil war starts we dont have much to worry about. Itll be like shooting fish in a barrel who for some reason.. brought molotovs to a gun fight

>anarchist
>doesn't mention he's antifa
Jesus

such low IQ, utterly banal nonsense

Now he's a real boomer.

Perfect reflection of antifa mind

Like a child vomiting crayons up

What a fag

rich people want more immigration, not less so he is fighting for their interests

>beckies

>my trans comrades

kek

why is a suicide letter suddenly called a "manifest"
why does a 50 year old man whine like a fucking child?
>tl;dr nothing of vale was lost

honestly, what did you really expect from leftist "intellectuals"?

i knew antifa were useful idiots but
wew lads

>I get all my battle training from a video game

Attached: dlu571836.jpg (886x502, 102K)

It reads like some kind of screamo emo song.

I don't think it was tragic at all

so cringe

yeah more like natural selection.

>rich people want more immigration, not less so he is fighting for their interests
NO! He is fighting against bad orange man. Trump hates illegals so that means the lefty has to love illegals. Who cares if multi national capitalist corporations exploit latin workers for pennies on the dollar and sex. It's all justified if they are fighting Trump.

The left doesn't do it because they love immigrants, the left does it because they hate Trump.

>manifesto
Leftists can't compete

Attached: kaczynski3.jpg (500x741, 449K)

Jesus Christ he actually refers to Emma Goldman and fucking Howard Zinn. Is there any video of this faggot? I'm going to do a bunch of youtube poops of him talking if I can find video to work with. Pieces of shit like this need to be mocked in death as a reminder to the other antifaggots that they won't be martyrs, they will be jokes.

Guy was 69. He had a whole lifetime to grow out of his edgy 20-something phase. Yet he didn't. He just sat there like a total loser while his contemporaries got on with life. He never looked around at the increasingly younger crowd surrounding himself and asked "should I grow up?"

Yeah dude, you're surrounded by idealistic kids 'rebelling' with their parents' financial support. You're in a kid's clubhouse. Get the fuck on with life.

What an immense faggot and a depressing tale for everyone. Antifaggots that lurk here, learn the lesson from this failed, pathetic life and grow the fuck up. Do not let yourself become such a deep, humiliating embarrassment. He deserves all the mockery that's going to be his only legacy.

Attached: conversation.gif (480x360, 3.57M)

>beware the centrist
HAHAHAHAHAHA the hardcore ones will heed this message and jewpill one another eventually, but being that the left is even more schismatic and volatile than the right they will disintegrate faster, all while steadily migrating to our more universally based side in support of anti (((establishment))) candidates

Unless these niggers are willing to pick up a GUN and fight for their beliefs then I don't give a shit about what they say

Videogames are genuinely useful training. They are not perfect simulations of real life, but they provide a lot of groundwork in the form of player to player communication and basic competitive, teamwork, and combat principles.

As an example, given a situation where your pilot has died and you need someone to fly the plane, I would rather have the guy who plays flight simulator games all the time give it a shot, than some random fucko who has never touched a videogame in his life.

if he had succeeded wouldn't the attack have burned up all the beaners in holding? or am i missing something.

Attached: 1549610346626.jpg (453x604, 44K)

Wtf was his plan? Set the detention center on fire to somehow save the people inside it and hope to not get shot?

>the eternal boomer

you're overthinking it fellas he was just retarded

and I have a rusty ass sickle to tear his ribs out and spread his guts

He brought guns too, but apparently didn't do shit with them

OK you got me there

>t. Seething antifaggot who posts everything they do online but also gets mad when people point out what they’re doing

yyuuupp LOW IQ niggerfaggot

If I could meme into reality a happening, I'd be tempted for pic related.

Attached: CNNimage56829.png (1192x760, 884K)

damn the cyberpunk 2077 looks dope

oh man what id give to see some portland antifags get wrecked by freedom

I’m guessing it was some harebrained scheme where the fire would distract CBP and he would rush in guns blazing to save the invading shitskins who are here voluntarily. Antifaggots aren’t known for their planning prowess.

Supposedly his target was not the prison itself but the prisoner transport busses. But really he's just a boomer who got his kid taken away from him for beating his wife, decided to kill himself over it, and did it in the most attention-whoring way possible.

There has objectively never been a non evil person with a manifesto.

>Suicide.
>
>Leftists seem to be pretty good at that.

Attached: It kills people.jpg (625x605, 129K)

Ted Kaczynski

looks like it was written by a middle schooler. and he got fucking shot before he could even do anything. what a loser.

He reminds me of those people in their 30s-40s who would drive around my high school parking lot. They thought they were hot shit driving their raised pickups; we thought they were fucking losers for wanting to hang out with a bunch of high school kids.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

Some Antifa got blasted by police?

bäeyßt

Attached: hysteria.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>oh man what id give to see some portland antifags get wrecked by freedom
Thanks man; I made that as a sequel to this pic.

Attached: CNNimage56828.png (1312x759, 790K)

Goddamned "Czechs", I see you more than anyone else promoting racist, oppressive ideologies despite having been at the receiving end of the one that actually came to pass. Other countries felt sorry for you – even Mexico renamed a town after your Lidice – and helped you remove Heydrich. Shame on you. S

well, fire does melt ice drumpftard.

Goddamned "Allies" ruined the glorious Reich and doomed humanity for the sake of jews

radicalized because muh electoral college

>words words words

Holy shit, you can smell the pretentiousness. The fucker even tries to plug hos faild mixtape into the manigesto

Attached: 1561074288505.jpg (720x469, 71K)

The Virgin hippie vs. The Chad Muslim genocider

Attached: 0EEA5F6A-CDA1-4933-BBF2-2E68E04D3C3B.jpg (450x480, 38K)

Oh wont you just let him dance user, dance!

And plsen built a statue for patton even though we let them suffer under 60 years of communism. Shut up faggot