If you are white and dont vote for trump, you are a race traitor

politics is no longer about morality or ideals, it is 100% a racial cold war over resources, land and money, full stop. in the one corner you have the white race, in the other corner you have everyone else and everyone in THAT corner is trying to kill you and your white family. you are going to vote for trump because of the color of his skin and the color of the skin of his coalition. i dont care if youre a libertarian or an amish or a gay faggot in a fursuit, if your skin is WHITE you WILL vote for trump, END OF STORY

i will now take a brief moment for war diplomacy

jews - many jews have white admixture, time to pick a side kikes, will you side with the brown hoard that will eat you alive and rape your daughters as part of reparations or will you side with the whites that help protect israel and at least tolerate your fucking degeneracy

asians - asian american men are among the weakest demographic on earth. you have no guns, you have no dicks, and most importantly there arent a lot of you and unlike jews no one, on either side, gives a fuck about what you have to say. if whites win a race war in which you were against us youll be slaughtered and if browns win youll be the new whites and youll be slaughtered. from now on every white candidate is the asian candidate, shut the fuck up and vote accordingly

castizos/mestizos sort and vote accordingly

niggers - you arent human so ill keep this message animal tier, you better pray to your nigger god that the race war never goes hot

Attached: us-flag.jpg (417x640, 74K)

>voting when you're not part of the electoral college

Agreed. The GOP is certainly not a pro-white party but at least they don’t openly advocate the extermination of the white race like the Dems. In a 2-party state you are either with the righteous or the wicked

The way that I view it, there is going to be a severe political shift soon. You want people who think similar to you in power so that you can have some say in the direction of the shift. Not supporting the GOP is suicide at this point, considering there is zero infrastructure for a viable alternative.

I'd rather write in David Duke.

Attached: trump.png (618x346, 194K)

This

Basically not voting for Trump is committing suicide

I got some bad news for you OP

Attached: AAA67DE2-83B4-47D7-9D45-665857BC6BE6.png (800x800, 327K)

>if you are white and dont vote for trump, you are a race traitor
Tell me something I don't know
Even "White Supremacy" is beneficial to non-Whites, remember how good it was before Obama? Make it happen again

Checked, very based

>t. discord tranny

Attached: 1562934664958.gif (500x364, 237K)

>not being involved in state and local politics, including party politics, in order to move the GOP along in a pro-white direction and do what one can for electoral votes

ShareBlue at least paying you guys extra for Sunday work?

>but at least they don’t openly advocate the extermination of the white race

Lying through their teeth is even worse

The absolute state of /ptg/

Attached: D8BDE14B-C926-484E-A21D-F608B11EDBCA.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Attached: agcozzv7ihp11.jpg (960x540, 78K)

It dosent matter who you vote asshole dont you understand ? Voting wont help us win dipshiet , trump didnt stop imigration and didnt start deportation dont you see you fag he continues to flod america with them to teach the (democrats) a leasom get real

lots of trump voters are under the assumption that trump is just being blocked from getting done what he wants and they think he needs 8 terms to accomplish anything. There are no better options than trump but trump is still a bad option. So if we vote in trump again and he gets nothing done those people will have no more excuses and they will have to come to our side and 2024 will be based.

You cannot side with jews. They caused this mess in first place.

Leverage legal immigration to stop illegal immigration in a speech, one step at a time brainlet.

right-wing identity politics is retarded, probably because of the lower IQ rates of whites.

Yeah it really stinks that the choices right now are Trump or a Democrat. I'm not in a swing state so I can just vote my conscience. I guess I still hope Trump wins in 2020 just because the Democrats would wreck the country immediately and Trump would at worst just do nothing.

See pic

Attached: thetwoplatforms.jpg (500x358, 78K)

>bring in a million more legal people that we can never remove is so much better than even talking about removing the ones we can
Did you hear, he got like 20 illegals this week. Only 48,000 years of raids to go!

Attached: 1555706003967.jpg (904x832, 162K)

I agree with this. Every race collectivizes and defends themselves except Whites, whom are told not to. If We did make Our ideology racial, we would be undefeated.

america is fucking dead, all i care about are europeans.

2024 is going to be a complete establishment hack like rubio or crenshaw who will probably lose on purpose and then no republican will ever be elected nationally again due to demographic reality. what difference do people honestly think 4 years is going to make?

Ey just a heads up. That's a manji, not a swastika

>delusionally believes he has a say in anyone else's life

gtfo my board, summerfag

Trump is a jew

>america is fucking dead, all i care about are europeans.
I'm in Oslo right now, things are not good

there will be no 2024 election and that's why it will be so based. We will have enough fed up people to get mad and revolt.

No shit, people with half a brain knew that in 2015

lol white americans are so brainwashed and fucked up in the head they don't know whos the enemy anymore.

>jews - many jews have white admixture, time to pick a side kikes, will you side with the brown hoard that will eat you alive and rape your daughters as part of reparations or will you side with the whites that help protect israel and at least tolerate your fucking degeneracy

I’m Jewish and I’m just gonna leave the presidency on the ballot blank. IDGAF about the kleptocracy running Israel right now. Trump is not in our best interests and neither are 80% the Dems.

Jew alert

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 9K)

Our last chance for good American Jewish leadership was Barry Goldwater

Fuck Trump, when the fuck is Tucker running???

Based.
It's not gonna happen, though.

took a whole world war, atomic weaponry, and still the white man's spirit didn't break even up until the very last one.

Make no mistake our chance will come again- this much is inevitable- but the pressure must increase before it'll happen. Though the current Jew strategy is markedly different now than how it was then, one thing remains constant: despairity being the mother of necessity. Look at how Germany was before Adolf began to create change.

What our race is enduring now will be considered a goddamn paradise compared to the coming days.

Attached: 1560277240891.jpg (555x759, 104K)