France 1 USA 0

Here a Flyboard air soldier at the french military parade.

check mate, US Army. No other army will have a chance against the flying french soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_skHVcZ_-g

Attached: flying.png (610x384, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ZLIFsuir8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Lackner_HZ-1_Aerocycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fucking rothschild slave looks like a straight up generic bond villain.

Attached: Golem.jpg (878x984, 102K)

That's badass, good job Frenchman.

He looks fucking patrician.

PULL!

Why do you need this when a drone is cheaper and more efficient?

Good goyim. Elevate your mysterious leaders with no past grown in vats by your inbred overlords. lol. Fucking europe

Bump

His wife has seen some shit in their life. Probably sacrificed some babies to Moloch

Attached: 585752466.jpg (1019x679, 136K)

youtu.be/0ZLIFsuir8k

Attached: 1538039042406.jpg (1280x1190, 339K)

looks like a boomer on a flying lawn mower

They can fly faster towards the enemy to surrender faster...

The Americans probably have satellites with directed energy weapons that can literally pick that guy out of the sky. The fact that they don't show them off doesn't mean they don't have them.

Forget the military they should use this for the police. Imagine how much better you could patrol the streets if you could fly. Car accidents, robberies, fights, shootings, cops would be there within seconds.

badass le frogs win this one

the whole point of me posting this was to show that america did it first

He does. Bond villains are usually classy and handsome.

We'll need to develop rifles that can withstand the fall when dropped from higher up.

bro they did it in parade format, thats next level

How fast can if fly in reverse? For running away like a flying cheese eating surrender monkey.

Fun fact: Estonia actually has satellite directed nuclear plasma cannons. It's why we've been undisturbed since the 90s. We don't show them publicly but everyone knows of them.

reminds me of Spiderman 1 movie with Green Goblin. Looks very cool but when the engine has a failure, you got a problem.

>Thinking a manlet can look like a patrician
go home, Hamad.

Taiwan number 1

True. I'm not seeing the military potential on this one.

I had the same question and looked into what the tech companies were marketing the applications of these for and they seemed pretty neat. Imagine a sniper using one to get to the top of a building in an urban warfare environment. A lot of the designs were pilotless as well. If you fix a stretcher/casket sort of body to the jet propulsion you can use AI/piloting to bring these very quickly into a combat zone that can't allow for a proper medevac to get a wounded soldier out.

Except you are irrelevant in the global stage and no one cares about you.

I don’t understand. Macron is actually a handsome guy, he could easily get a beautiful 20-30 year old girl to be his wife. But he chooses this literal goblin

>classy and handsome.
well thank god you want to suck the dick of the person stealing your children's future. guess that's not an issue for faggots.

Airborne death squads when?

Attached: Tanya.Degurechaff.full.2082241.jpg (504x640, 227K)

The faggot hasnt touched that leathery ghoul in two decades. All he thirsts for is the BBC

Attached: 1548748561316.gif (226x224, 180K)

Attached: 1563133678941.jpg (793x2486, 477K)

because he's probably been raped by bluebloods since he was 5. it's legit brainwashing

my question is stowage/transport/what do you do with it the 95% of the time it's on standby

>Here a Flyboard air soldier at the french military parade.
>check mate, US Army. No other army will have a chance against the flying french soldiers.
you spelled Africa 2.0 wrong user 2 times

this picture is more accurate

Attached: flyingfrench.png (602x503, 94K)

What is the point of that thing? You just make yourself a target. I could hit that thing with an AR.

The only use I see for this is to get a VIP to travel by themselves fast. Otherwise everything else can be done with a drone. Drones can snipe too.

pls
kek

>the whole point of me posting this was to show that america did it first

First question : what's written on the device?
Second question : what's the name of the guy who rode that thing today in Paris?

Attached: file.png (633x499, 314K)

rude

Third question: are you a frog?

We had these in the 60s

Attached: slavery.png (627x645, 456K)

This for instance.
Imagine special forces being deployed to a place where there's no road and where a chopper would be too loud.

Attached: file.png (673x811, 415K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Lackner_HZ-1_Aerocycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet
I hope you guys actually go to war with those so we can see the rare phenomenon of raining frogs

Attached: IMG_20190714_215813.png (1080x680, 177K)

Life is getting pretty black and white. Maybe that weaponized autism

Hey I didn't pretend americans hadn't the idea first. I was replying to a retarded leaf who thought the device he showed was american-made, while there was the logo on the french company on it.

>flies into you

Attached: giant-scale-rc-airplanes1.jpg (300x288, 27K)

Thank you. I was hoping for something along these lines

kek, have (you)

macron is disgusting

It's gotta be 'if you only knew how bad...' It's fucking pure meme sauce for that pizza you been baking boys

>No other army will have a chance against the flying french soldiers.

"PULL"

Attached: jetpack.png (750x460, 156K)

1950's

Attached: hillerflyingplatform.jpg (2199x2790, 743K)

now they can surrender and save migrant ships twice as fast

Attached: 1528691976356.png (400x558, 630K)

Why are the planes using American colors

They fly at like 80mph and can see in the dark.

Flying soldiers will be the first to die. Every soldier knows you never highside yourself.

As previous conflicts have shown, you cannot win with drones alone and you need soldiers on the ground. This would be good for moving about I guess.

>a different angle
>pic related

Attached: frenchairforce.jpg (495x356, 51K)

Wtf is this Egyptian hieroglyph thing doing in France

Attached: egypt.png (1269x875, 1.44M)

So, they’ll be able to surrender even more quickly now?

That is bad ass.

Fuck the military, these have civilian applications out the ass. Who needs a car when you can fly.

Was stolen by Napoleon.

She's obviously on so many diet pills and drugs.

We expected jetpacks and assault marines, but we got god damn hoverboards.

>sgt, theres a frog flying over there above cover
>shoot him lol

Attached: 1563099658251.jpg (477x268, 10K)

Attached: A786F5B3-029E-4FD1-A373-160EFE49960F.jpg (640x426, 29K)

If France can get a military parade why can't we have one?

Its one of the 2 obelisks of the Luxor temple, offered as a gift by ottoman egypt. That makes it the oldest monument in Paris.

>gets droned instantly
Oh wow, the French never cease to amaze me with their great intellects!

No shit. Trump puts old tech Main Street nostalgia shit on display, French goes with new tech new century style and substance.

WE WUZ FROGZ AN' SHIEEET

We've had that tech since the 1950's. Good luck fighting a war when you have 2 minutes of fuel.

Seems like companies worth investing in. Do you remember names?

my bad

Fake and gay.

Based mountainjew

Zero military potential, all show.

If we had them in the 60s, why arent we using them?

Based Brit

france is not white

This whole parade is useless.
All you need is nano micro drones that can headshot based on facial recognition.
(and it already exists, see video)

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Y u so butthurt ameriFAGS

You're so busy sucking fat greasy mexican cocks, u can't do the same as this guy ?

Fuck you Mongrels.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562954193623.jpg (558x564, 33K)

Becasue they are useless in the military battlespace.

Oh god they're building airplanes for manlets

So....like a duck on coke?

As someone who flys near the fucking ground flying soldiers is a horrible idea, helicopter bro. It's hard enough to avoid wire strikes when an enemy isn't actively putting up decapitation wires.

your post reminds me of a story a few years back where anti-gun activists flew a drone over a range to take video. it seemed to be an ongoing local dispute
>anti-gunners try buzzing over the range
>PULL
>outraged anti-gunners get journos to write stories
>story comments were mostly variations of "send more drones"

So it cost too much to build, maintain and house? Easier to control commuters on the ground versus the sky?

What did the other timeline look like?

lol, are you an idiot. Flying like that would just make you a target. There is a reason we used trenches during the world wars.

Learn 2 history.

Mongrel.

He does, but sadly he is on the wrong side

Where's the FAMAS?

Wow some flying faggot bullshit, looks "cool" my dude haha

Bon boulot les mecs.

Les americons ragent comme des vieilles putes sur notre technologie pendant qu'ils pipent des chibres de portoricains.

you're not American if you don't know what a shot gun is for