Reddit is posting anti-Semitic conspiracies

reddit.com/r/news/comments/cd46xa/epstein_scandal_explodes_in_israel_as_ties_to/?sort=top

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM. Blackmail is not an attack on a country

Attached: oy_vey.png (897x481, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2018/06/trump-and-robert-maxwell.html?m=1
israellycool.com/2014/11/08/pro-israel-celebrities-help-raise-millions-of-dollars-for-idf/
timesofisrael.com/courtney-love-linda-sarsour-an-anti-semitic-terrorist/
nytimes.com/2018/04/03/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-israel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zionism is dead. Israel supporters should be afraid.

They are panicking. Ton of shills on here implicating Trump into it because of Acosta

Bumpenstein

Bump

Link to article: observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

>please dont look at my zogbots, its the other zogbots that we need to fight

Attached: classic_zyklon_ben.png (565x429, 520K)

There are zogbots on both sides. The are people in both political parties that are pushing against Israel controlling us.
I just so happen to believe that Trump isn't one of them and that it will all be good in the end.

lies, lies, lies, שקרים, שקרים!

Attached: 1549329011818.png (1036x1036, 494K)

>lies, lies, lies, שקרים, שקרים!
המוסד קיים נגד האנטישמיות

the reality is that even if trump isnt one of them these people control world finance, various countries, whole militaries, and trump couldnt stand up to them if he wanted to. not start new wars is probably aw close to their red line as he wants to get. shills ignore this when they talk about what he does for israel. like anyone has a choice.

>I just so happen to believe that Trump isn't one of them and that it will all be good in the end.

What makes you believe that after 3 years of Jared Kushner, Trump Heights, and no immigration controls? Fuck we can't even ask citizenship questions on the census.

by trumps own admission he is literally 'the best thing to ever happen to israel' and 'the most pro israel president ever' and 'if he ran in the jizzraeli elections he would get 90% of the vote'
what part of that memo didnt you get?

Attached: 1513419878131.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>What makes you believe that after 3 years of Jared Kushner, Trump Heights, and no immigration controls? Fuck we can't even ask citizenship questions on the census.
Because he hasn't invaded Iran yet even though Israel is pushing it. All the things you listed are super small in the grand scheme of things just to temporarily satisfy them.

>All the things you listed are super small in the grand scheme of things just to temporarily satisfy them.

Immigration and the Census question are huge in the grand scheme of things. The next Census is in 2030. If we don't take steps to get a clear picture of how many illegals are in the country in 2020, there won't be anything left to save in a decade in the future.

Sure, but when he tried to fight it, the courts were against him and when he tried to change the legal team in the DOJ to fight this push the courts blocked him from doing that also. There was nothing he could do. When people call him Zion-Don, 99% of the time it's something he has no control over. Do you think Trump asked Israel to name an area after him?

he can't start the war when the average retard cuckservatives are not even buying the shitty false flags that mossad is pulling.

>There was nothing he could do.

If there was "nothing" the "most powerful man in the world" could do to get a simple, common sense question that's been on the census for decades and was only removed under Obama put back on, I'd love to know how you think things are going to turn out ok in the end. Because that situation sounds an awful lot to me like our government is too heavily subverted to act in the interests of the people, and/or that Trump is collaborating with them. I can't imagine what kind of long-term plan to salvage this whole thing he may have. Can you, or are you operating on faith here?

>Can you, or are you operating on faith here?
I'm operating on the faith that this Epstein debacle will expose the average American/boomer to the subversion of Israel. Once one thing is exposed, then it's a lot easier for a person to accept that we have a country controlling our politicians.

>"listen here sweetie... don't ever post leddit content nor links here, ok nigger? teehee.."

Attached: 155725848.jpg (722x712, 36K)

lold

Trump could literally rebrand the US into the United States of Israel and you retards would unironically switch to using the MIGA meme.

>I'm operating on the faith that this Epstein debacle will expose the average American/boomer to the subversion of Israel.

Have you watched the Bezmenov interview where he talks about ideological subversion? People who are demoralized enough won't change their minds no matter how much factual evidence to the contrary you present them with. Boomers and normies are the most subverted because they've been on a steady diet of (((mainstream media))) their whole lives and have rarely if ever questioned it.

> Once one thing is exposed, then it's a lot easier for a person to accept that we have a country controlling our politicians.

If everything in the lead up to 2016 didn't wake enough people up I doubt this is what will do it. For fuck's sake man. Nobody's even bothering to ask questions about Kushner in the mainstream and he's proof positive.

I think you should listen to/read Fash the Nation. They present lots of information about the things going on in our government that isn't covered by mainstream news, or just ends up down the memory hole after they stop covering it.

it's called appeasing the normies and getting re elected. Just remember who's brainwashing people into hating trump and how hard they are trying to get him impeached.

Attached: 1560774252937.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

Trump is implicated whether you like it or not and that is why we will never get to the bottom of this.
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2018/06/trump-and-robert-maxwell.html?m=1

Attached: 5E60AB67-AE51-49B8-9BD2-EC3965EB19E3.jpg (695x1024, 268K)

>Tune in TRUMP IS IMPLICATED !! TUNE IN!!
ALL EYES ARE READY AND WAITING MR GOLDBERG, READY TO WATCH THE ORANGE DONKEY GO DOWN.

>its all democrats, clintons and jews

pic related

Attached: woj tears.jpg (820x791, 136K)

It’s definitely mostly democrats and the a Clintons, but who also funded democrats and Clintons in NY for decades? Trump. Who went to the same sex parties? Trump.

I hope the Republican excuses are right, and he did kick out Epstein, but this is far bigger than Trump.

You Qtards won’t believe anything without an Israeli agent telling you about sealed indictments and mass arrests that never happen. All the evidence is there that Trump was very connected to Robert Maxwell and his daughter, and also Epstein.
Robert was wanted on War crimes when he died and was a Mossad asset who helped Israel get nukes and spy on the US and others. There’s no excusing it.

I love how threads here die when you give proof of Trump involvement. As of him being a Zionist with connections to the Clintons is even news to anyone.

Attached: BD06A4C1-A8A2-43D6-AE36-50B04D0D94BE.jpg (320x236, 21K)

just shows you what a high percentage of posts are made by FBI / mossad

fuck glowniggers. day of the rope is coming

I don't understand what they're all fighting for at this point. Why is it so hard to believe that our government is rotten to the core?

"B-but Trump was just a casual friend and he banned Epstein from his Miami Hotel, he was only in the flight logs once (now trumpbots just deny it), unlike Bill who flew more than 20 times to his loli island!!"

This is playing the kike divide and rule game, Bill is a pedo, Trump is very likely to be a pedo, and both are fucking zionist pawns who suck rabbi dick every single day, specially Trump, 2 feathers of the same bird and these trumptards become CNN tier with their divide and rule useless meaningless discussions.

Attached: 240592745.jpg (698x664, 102K)

It's not about 'Trump'

Attached: 1562622588151.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

Can you read?
It's about a Mega Group / Mossad operation into blackmalling powerful shabbos goyem with their child diddling in that kike's private island so they can squeeze as much influence and power for them. Everyone with a functional brain cell knew something like this was going on, not it's just oficial.

It's not about Trump, or Bill, but these trumpbots want to play the game of the jew, everyone is sliding the main issue into blaming some fucking traitor idiot.

the primary goal of glownigger posting is "consensus cracking"

people don't revolt when they see pedophilia. they revolt when they feel comfortable that enough people are on their side for it to be worthwhile, to have a chance to win.

glowniggers #1 goal is to dilute consensus and make you believe you are a minority.

this, just this

Attached: 1535763118121.png (714x612, 487K)

You don't get it. Were not backing the man to rule, were backing the man as coming of the end

Attached: 43667854.jpg (300x345, 24K)

G

RIP in peace

>people don't revolt when they see pedophilia
This is a slow drip, IMO. The lengths of the disgusting practices go FAR FAR beyond it.

° ಎ°
ﭦ₪

>the primary goal of glownigger posting is "consensus cracking"

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1558499130886.jpg (750x570, 77K)

>Israel supporters should be afraid.
Israel supporters should be shot.

Attached: EpsteinRobotChildren.png (746x297, 19K)

>shills on here implicating Trump into it
He is part of it. Why do you think he loves Israel mre than his own country? He is OWNED!!

Attached: MIGA4.jpg (898x628, 74K)

stop using google translate, it works horribly with Hebrew.

on purpose, no doubt
stop subverting the people of light

G

Idk why you’re all so invested in Trump still. Is he doing anything worth caring about?

>Schindler
Who is jewing who?

Attached: EBB2ABE2-6F04-4C30-B036-8543CA5C176D.png (500x646, 97K)

Ehud Barak was a terrible president. he lasted only 2 years in office.
if he makes it through the election threshold I will be very disappointed in my nation

or because Hebrew doesn’t have a lot of speakers, so it is hard to justify putting this much effort and money into it, if no one is going to use it.
but everything is a conspiracy.

Why does it feel like this was all known the whole time but no one would talk about it and now they're acting like it's all new info?

>Zionism is dead
sauce ?

is this a conspiracy?

Attached: 1541930172723.jpg (543x640, 64K)

I would trade Trump to have the international Israeli pedo blackmail rings completely exposed

if it was true it would be even more embarrassing to the Arabs who spread it.

Attached: image.jpg (700x526, 388K)

Checked n bump

So is/was Epstein a Mossad agent who was used to incriminate and blackmail major political figures & celebrities into supporting the protection of Israel's interests or no?

It's really the only question that's been left ambiguously unanswered at this point.

Attached: 1563124496690.png (606x606, 367K)

No wonder why that's the only question that really matters.....

It's been pretty obvious for the past couple months that there's a fight between multiple parties to either clean or retain evidence of involvement over this Epstein case.

I doubt we'll ever see the full picture but there's no doubt that these so called "coincidences" paint a bigger story that will never be truly read in public.

Disappointing honestly.

At least a Tom Clancy book will probably come out in 20 years time using snippets as a reference. Very few involved parties will ever be truly punished however. Pic related.

Attached: 1561330676736.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Take your pills retards, this has nothing to do with Israel.

Have been thinking the same

"Never read to the pubic," is not an option in my eyes. Full disclosure of all of this nonsense in my lifetime or people die. My promise and the promise of many like me.

That's exactly what a guilty Israeli would say

Take. Your. Meds.

what proof is there for the Acosta's claim that higher ups told him to back the fuck off because he was an "intelligence asset" though?

see I would suspect Trump if he didn't seem so adamant about getting Epstein. You don't jump on your own sword.

Indeed we will never know the full picture, and Epstein will get again a very reduced sentence in very special circumstances and everywhere will 'forget it' soon enough.

>Ehud Barak was a terrible president

Wasn't he Prime minster?

He was ousted as PM around May 2001. He moved to NYC and was there on 9/11.

>Our problems are now your problems as well, goy.

Attached: Barak_Clinton_100427.jpg (400x263, 18K)

*Minister

bump

Careful then, curb your anti-semitism goy, nothing to see here

Attached: 1563091315574.jpg (687x731, 131K)

SHUT IT DOWN U/SPEZ

Attached: 5374E978-7F2D-49CA-944E-98101DD0149D.jpg (960x924, 94K)

israellycool.com/2014/11/08/pro-israel-celebrities-help-raise-millions-of-dollars-for-idf/

>Chris Tucker helping raise funds for the IDF in 2014

Attached: christucker.jpg (550x384, 43K)

timesofisrael.com/courtney-love-linda-sarsour-an-anti-semitic-terrorist/

>Courtney Love

Funny how all these celebs that were in Epstein's black book have come out in support of Israel over the years. Isn't it?

I invite anyone to find someone listed in Epstein's black book that was vocally anti-Israel.

I'm honestly interested in knowing if there's one.

>
Bingo. I don't get why people are so focused one defending one person. Idk what side someone is on, if they're dirty? They're fucking dirty. Expose them. No person with morals would hang around scum just for "business" fuck that normie ass logic.

Shouldn't have taken that trip, Chris. I wonder if he got too spooked after being trapped and that's why he dropped out of hollywood.

>Prince Salman

"Saudi Prince Says Israelis Have Right to ‘Their Own Land’"

nytimes.com/2018/04/03/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-israel.html

I'm out guys, but I know this is the direction this Epstein case is headed.

The sheer number of people involved likely means this isn't a case of left vs right, or Clintons vs Trump.

I imagine it will take years to sift through all the details and compile evidence.

Just know some major shit is about to go down and we won't ever see the half of it.

Attached: 1542322893660.jpg (588x391, 61K)

yeah my bad

>Blackmail is not an attack on a country
So you admit Epstein blackmailed US politicians on behalf of Israel? You guys are soooooooo fucked

Attached: D64547D9-93DB-4931-9067-86BFFFAD7810.jpg (500x625, 74K)

Kike coward

But assasination is an ACT of WAR

Attached: A662B442-4FC9-4443-A7C7-58CFE8296885.jpg (702x1024, 125K)

Everything to do with Israel you lying rat.

>yeah my bad

Attached: D803CCEC-7E37-4A6B-B463-62C448A8244C.jpg (791x1024, 155K)

Epstein was Mossad agent who black mailed US politicians on behalf of Israel. And nobody knows where he got his money because Rothschild gave it to him as seed money to infiltrate American elites. You guys are so fucked. You jewed the only country that protect you from your pissed off neighbors.

Reddit also believes Seth Rich is a Russian conspiracy.

>ice(((berg)))

>You jewed the only country that protect you from your pissed off neighbors
They are so fucked. All of their women are going to be raped by Arabs and niggers.

I should care but somehow I don’t
>pic related.

Attached: E289EE8E-6028-4EDA-AE40-D4FBF8B83B98.jpg (640x852, 91K)

Look at this newfag

Trump is the only one on that cute little
Image you made that has openly advocated fast trial and death penalty for the perverts, but I’m sure that’s just to keep his cover right?

Attached: FA179952-F791-4432-9E66-567F51438496.jpg (750x641, 189K)

Additionally, if everyone is calling Trump a pedophile rapist already, then I guess he can come clean and nothing changes because he’s the president, amirite? Perfect opportunity for revenge on what they did to him

The original indictment papers you stupid gorilla nigger.

God damn Slavs killing off random DNC staffers.
Russia is the real problem Goy!

Attached: 1524008015749.jpg (847x1000, 285K)

Back again.

I do find it funny that all the American television media we get up here in Canada is focused on that one Trump quote for the past week.

How many others are involved that are any more than a passing name during the stories told on news networks?

I've never seen media able to take a single quote & so easily turn it into 24/7 coverage.

I'm not even a Trump fan but I do find it a little odd.

To a Jew, nothing is more insulting than the truth.

lol

Attached: image.jpg (962x613, 361K)

rent free my goy.

Because Trump is known to keep all his promises right? The only ones he actualy keeps are the ones to his kike masters....
If Bill tweeted the same, would he stop being the fucking pedo he is?

Is it so hard to accept Trump is likely to be a pedo? Are you so retarded you still think Trump is not the mega kike puppet he is, and is playing 49D chess?
Stop fucking playing the kike divide and rule game and realize the only important issue here is 'just' a Mossad pedo blackmalling operation.....

Attached: 1563067583719.png (799x599, 540K)