Don't judge a book by its cover

Don't judge a book by its cover

Attached: 66600271_895825704104443_5689308220825272320_n.jpg (460x621, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mightytaxes.com/taxes-caused-civil-war/
blog.independent.org/2017/08/18/southern-state-seceded-from-the-union-to-protect-slavery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete this RIGHT FUCKING NOW

it's okay when black people do it

>confed was democrat
>democrat knows niggers can't do shit for themselves
i don't get the post...

KEK, should have blew the other tires

What kind of "man" can't do this on his own?

How was he able to transport a garage onto the freeway?

Because black people can not have sothern pride? Das rasust

Best flag ever created!

no one gave the confederate flag a second thought until Dylann Roof.

The Mexican that tried to change my mom's flat put the jack under the lower control arm, and then I arrived and finished the job.

>White man Flexes on dumb niggers who cant even change a tire

Attached: 1550107702165.jpg (540x390, 39K)

I've seen so many niggas here in Florida with confederate flag shit. It's not even rare.

>Not knowing how to change your tire
Sad!

Apparently bubba didn't get the memo from his handlers

>negress realizes the (((MSM))) sold her a bill of goods and the stars and bars aren’t le ebil Nazi hate symbol

Except niggers, you can judge them by the cover in vast majority of situs.

He just wanted those niggers to leave sooner than later. Also Country niggers are 100 times more respectable than city niggers.

Apparently you think you fit in here or something?

Those jacks are shit and sometimes you have to put it under the control arm because they cant get high enough.

Bubbu wanted that shit to get out of his neighborhood.

Those jacks work fine and either you have the wrong jack or you're positioned in a bad spot.

Southern gentlemen are all gentle-like you see.
Of course he would help out a respectable family.

country niggers. this. even in norway. everywhere i guess.

Like she's ever read one.

The lesson to be learned is not to not judge a book by its cover.

The lesson to be learned is to not believe the lying ass media that try to make the flag into a racist symbol.

It's not, and if niggers paid attention instead of being spoonfed opinions by the media, they wouldnt be so fucking surprised.

That was probably the quickest way to get that blackie far away and hopefully to another state.

Idiot knows how to change a tire but doesn't know the history of the flag but wears it anyway.

That guy took a real risk stopping to help those roids

Attached: 2019-07-14_20h52_11.png (202x200, 54K)

You're a fucking idiot.

>niggers
>paying attention
They're niggers for a reason.

He's was a huge Dukes of Hazard fan.

They been trying to take it down since the 1970s you zoomer

Why do niggers just implicitly trust kikes so much to the point they think the South is racist and the flag secretly means "KILL NIGGERS"?

Attached: 1547379107982.jpg (898x890, 86K)

He's probably just stupid and thought the flag just looked cool lmao

do you think she followed in her ancestors' footsteps by receiving an ample amount of "slaveholder" DNA?

Attached: 1561420369686.jpg (627x800, 78K)

Country niggers are 100 times more respectable than city niggers.

Wouldn't disagree

brainwashing. Public schools have been teaching that civil war was over slavery for about 40 years now

POWERFUL

The southern cross is a time honored banner of the South protecting their pride against those uncultured industrialist Union invaders.
Remember that little leaf
>tips grey kepi

>Media told me the Rebel flag means you're automatically a racist!
>Well, did your parents ever teach you that?
>I don't recall...
The Civil War was fought over States' Rights, our country wasn't even federally desegregated until over a century later, and that was due to northern democrats finally giving up also.

>rare
if mutts ever manage to unite they will rule the universe

what states' right was the civil war about

Changing tires is a man's job. Men are born with the ability, not all use it though.

The south loves niggers and race mixing though. Thats why 80% of the south have white and black genetics.

Self determination

most people have hovercars now so the equipment is really cheap

Attached: img02f.jpg (1024x680, 178K)

Taxes.
What else? It's always taxes.
mightytaxes.com/taxes-caused-civil-war/

10th amendment

No self respecting southern woman racemixes. Only those newfangled brats that get all daddy's money

>name
>Channnn
what did she mean by this

Attached: 1520989388978s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>jew are behind everything
You right..

Attached: 1548964935258.jpg (2048x1367, 426K)

You got justine upset

Attached: can-D3uTt6fV4AAGC4h.jpg (236x184, 11K)

I wonder if Chan offered that good old boy a nice blowjob for his efforts.

Imagine being an adult and not knowing how to change your own tire.

Attached: wat.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

but not for the average person in the south, but after Dylann Roof, everyone treated it like it like they just saw a Nazi flag

doesn't answer the question in the slightest

That's right. I'm a Black-Hispanic mulatto and the other day my car engine exploded on the state highway and 12 fully armed and geared members of the Aryan Nations helped tow my car to a mechanic with their motorcycles. We shared a laugh and some meth before they had to go their own way. This is true White Nationalism.

Attached: 1557334328042.png (625x605, 54K)

Hahahahahhaa. get fucked.

Attached: 1547434696379.jpg (625x625, 38K)

But the confederates wanted to keep the niggers in the US.

A guy in a Confederate flag shirt is unironically much more likely to help a black person stranded on the side of the road than some bearded shitlib.

>implying ssoys can even change a tire

confederate flag boasting "rednecks" are more intelligent than suburbanite airheads, it turns out.

This, visit Dixie County. At least it was that way in the 90's

Taxes against intra-state commerce.
Northern states were FURIOUS that labor was an extra monetary expense for their production on top of federal and state taxation.
But here's the thing, in most "slavery" states, plantation workers were already being fairly compensated for their labor by even the late 1850s, just not monetarily. Were they still classed as property? Yes, and that was Federally true for EVERY state in the union pre-war.

>asks what states' rights was the civil war was about
>answers by only citing an amendment that rights to the states
Retard.

At least the other fucks gave answers

I used to think that as well until I learned that most whites in Mississippi have stayed pure. Their genetic heritage has been pure white since coming to the US. Racemixing is a fairly recent phenomenon, it was practically unheard of for a white woman to marry a negroid.

The libtard would be way too busy taking a snap and posting about how underprivileged and disenfranchised literally all African American culture is. While freeway driving.

Weird, it’s like some people don’t see the Confederate flag as the Dixie swastika and start literally shaking.

The Dad's generation is when that particular Unit flag had a resurgence as a symbol for personal independence and not necessarily racist ideology tho.

Cuck

>cant change a tire
wut ?

lol imagine if the confederate flag wasnt racist but just represented southern pride
kek

Cosmopolitan Multiracial White Supremacy

People who obsess over symbols are not exactly the brightest bunch anyway.

Jacks and tire-bars are low-key racism.

Which was a psyop.

>the sooner I help him the sooner this nignog fucks off
heh

how does her dad not know how to change a tire

And now niggers call his/her dad a uncle sam for taking help from a racist?

I bet you think WW1 was "about" Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Niggers
>dont judge us for our skin but for our character
This nigger
>don't judge a book by its cover

Will they ever become aware to realize cognitive dissonance?

how does she know its her dad?

if you go back to the Boston marathon bombing. They had this picture, which looks like it was done on purpose. It's a guy stepping on the confederate flag

Attached: injured_victim_boston_marathon_bombing.jpg (640x360, 103K)

She's shocked because sh'es an oversocialized millennial who gets all her opinions from social media and kike television. She's been brainwashed since birth to believe every rebel flag wearing southerner is an evil retarded monster.

Slavery

Go read the original articles of secession from each southern state from 1860 and tell how they felt about to whole banning slavery thing and whether they mentioned it as a reason for secession.
blog.independent.org/2017/08/18/southern-state-seceded-from-the-union-to-protect-slavery/

isnt it the same with people ?city faggs dont have to be anoying but i just find people in my vilage respectable

Attached: 1551115647420.jpg (480x715, 47K)

How old is this picture?

You...you can't be serious..

I know I'm taking the bait, so fuck it.

Cars come with a jack, a tire iron and a spare tire...
It's in the trunk, under the floor board.

report her account, get her banned for posting confederate flags

>y'all

>her dad

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

>yall
Makes me physically cringe everytime

Looks like they’re in a parking lot though. Not the freeway

>uncle sam
Uniting our fractured country through one disingenuous liberal racial stereotype at a time!

Attached: unclesa2.jpg (368x496, 58K)

There are rest stops and fill-up stations all along US freeways.
Freedom, Baby!

He was referencing OP's pic.
>When you're still trying to get into 4th grade...

A man that displays a flag created to save lives (yes idiots that is what the battle flag was created for) stops to help somebody. That is weird... KYS

Attached: ConfedLivesMatter.png (720x480, 925K)