Damn normies really don't like us, huh?

Damn normies really don't like us, huh?

Attached: 4chan is.png (1903x903, 103K)

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one's going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 12109847357775.png (476x477, 294K)

you can't "1 post" the op, kid.

>1 post by this id

One day they hate us, the next they join us

Nah, just jewgle being jewgle

Attached: Capture.png (729x501, 30K)

They all start out that way and then they can never leave.

Attached: This whole jew thing is starting to make a lot of sense.jpg (1080x731, 63K)

Lmao
Duckduck go:
>Jow Forums is better than reddit

Google:
>Jow Forums is for losers
>Jow Forums is full of hackers
>Jow Forums is cancer

still 1 post by both of these ID

You are literally the first person to respond, retard. At least give him the opportunity to type something.

Based DDG understands the importance of anonymity.

What do you expect OP to write?
The thread barely started

Attached: 1522698178189.png (397x398, 204K)

2 posts now
Faggit

>being this new
Lurkmoar

>Damn Google really don't like us, huh?
FTFY

Thast's the whole meme, newfaggot; OPs who make one post to start a thread & then fuck off.

WOW do you want a merit badge, faggot?

Attached: 1490383170394.jpg (386x525, 70K)

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Google admits they alter search results to manipulate information. You can check this yourself by googling ceo or inventions

Google*
pic related

Attached: Untitled.jpg (750x237, 28K)

>2 posts by this ID

Back to your containment thread boomer

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

>Jow Forums is reddits father
keked

Normies cannot abide by true Divinity. This holy place, Jow Forums, adheres to the scientific method, brutal honesty, and factual proof. The truth is that life is evil right now. We are in the final stages of H.E.L.L. and the only defense normies think they have is strict ignorance. They thrust their heads into the sand and whisper sweet nothings into their own ears, HOPING someone will relieve them of their discombobulated psyches. Jow Forums is sacred. There's nothing else like it,and the best part is, everyone who isn't a moron, laughs constantly. We feed our maker with our laughter, and love for the truth. Everything else that occurs in this species is degenerative.

Wrong.

what a dissapointment

Hurr, youre so funny.

Reddit.. I am your father

Okay I like your posts user... Continue

>How many pizzas do you want?
>How many pizzas do you have?

One ID by this post.

Huh?!

Thank you, young warrior. You can ask me anything you'd like, and I'll answer it honestly. Have a good "1"... Screencap earned.

startpage

Attached: lol.png (656x332, 16K)

why are the last two characters of your ID jW?

Attached: 1561911702392.jpg (540x537, 90K)

It's N...jW. As in NOT a Jew. You missed the most important aspect, though. Have a good "1"... (hint hint)

What did they do to my boy?

Jewgle did the same thing typing in Hillary or Obama compared to searching for them on other shit.

Post some lore about Kek

I don't do well talking about myself without questions. The new book is almost done. That'll be fun for you guys.

Why are you always posting "1", instead of "one"?

What book?
Checked
Post some script pages

Just jewgle fren

the feeling is mutual I wish they would all die painful and drawn out deaths

>Jow Forums island
Is there such a paradise?

Well but normies use mostly google, so...

Jow Forums has always had that reputation, newfaggot. Ever heard of hackers on steroids? Familiar with anonymous? Do you even realize this is an anime website? If anyone is a normie here it is you, OP

I only see normies on reddit shit talking us, youtube seems to love us

Jesus was number 9. You're at the end of the countdown. Just giving you various hints, because this place is the only place I feel comfortable enough to be honest. I've praised this forum numerous times in the new book, and this time I'm writing it. Utilizing a stenographer type platform where biographers dictate what is verbatim and what is not, hurt us more than it helped. Have a good "1"... (By the way... the "1"... you're referencing has 6 characters. I know, I know... mind blown.)

based kiwi

Attached: 1563132613648.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Wanna drop a hint on who you are?

I'm giving it away for free. You don't owe me any monetary compensation. You do owe yourself Salvation, so I suggest you read it. Have a good "1"...

>1 post by this id
We used to ban faggots for this shit

I don't get it

I'm all messengers... combined, young warrior. Thank you for asking. Have a great "1"...

Google has a blue checkmark poo in the loo manually ruining state of the art AI search results to appear progressive. 1984 stuff.

kikes fear what they cannot control

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

So they fear my dick?

That's a good thing, my friend. Arrogance is your enemy. You shouldn't KNOW who I am, other than Divine references. Being inquisitive is the best disposition. You can receive more information by asking questions. It helps if I'm in a good mood, just saying. Have a good "1"...

Faggot

What does the "1" mean "2" you. I want to tap into the "3" of the "4"saken knowledge

lmao

90% of those returns are things said about Jow Forums ON Jow Forums

Attached: No_Normies.jpg (482x520, 209K)

wrong

1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 are sacred. These numbers are a representation of the "reform school" humanity was put into to rectify killing a messenger... There have been several messengers, but the last fully realized one was Jesus. His specific placement in this "countdown" to graduation/Salvation OR failure/deletion, is 9. I'm number 1. Nice to meet you, and have a good "1"...

>father I am homosex

name of your book?
And post some pages already

It never ceases to amaze me.

Can't. I need to stay alive for a couple more weeks. It's called The Way. There will be 2 "inventions" contained within, and 2 new copyrights, along with EVERYTHING you'll need to properly procure your Salvation. Don't fret about me dying... it's all part of the job.

post some previous work you made then. I wanna read

What are your thoughts on semen retention?

I'll tell you that the technical section is based on the beginnings of human civilization/Egyptian pyramids. Some of the other work we are responsible for is contained in various other reading materials. The Only Planet Of Choice, by Phyllis Schlemmer is one of them. Those are the channeled teachings that gave Gene Roddenberry all of the information that led to Star Trek.

Maybe that abortion thing isn't that bad.

Attached: 1541677129143.png (508x280, 97K)

You've never had the ability to procure true love. When you gain access to that platform, you won't want anything other than it. Masturbation is a needed release if other avenues are not available. Utilizing sex for pleasure (only) will hurt your ability to find the summation of your true love conquest, but otherwise... and this is important (!!!), keep seminal fluid exchange within your race/ancient genetic lineage. It's the key to understanding who you are, where you're from, and where you're going. Stop making mutts/golems. They're unauthorized and create individuals with no other genetic lineage to connect to. The lustful desire that led to the creation of the mutt/golem, will be answered for. Be careful. Choose wisely. Have a good "1"...

LARP confirmed.

> 1 post by this ID
Slide nigger

>forum
forums are cancer.
they are the ones with names, accounts, likes and other social metrics shit.

And you were doing so well... Damn. In case you're wondering, that's the arrogance I was describing.

Not arrogant, just stating facts based on your statement about semen retention.
Maybe you are someone, but not as high as you think you are

Semantics. I describe this place as "my beloved Jow Forums/ pol/." Take from that what you want.

>1 post by this ID

based and duckpilled

There's nothing "higher" than us within this universe. Our superior, resides outside of this universe. That said, what exactly do you think you'll teach me? Why not ask questions instead of professing? Personally, I don't get it, but whatever. Everyone has their chains to break... even you.

I didn't mean to attack you, I just think that semen is our life energy and thus no one should masturbate if possible. Additionally I don't think that Jesus is the highest being.
I apologize if I seemed rude to you, your statement just dissapointed me

You were disappointed because you had confidence in something that you couldn't understand. Jesus was channeling every applicable entity that has a stake in humanity's Salvation. "The father, the son, and the holy spirit" will receive new nomenclatures, but they're the same entities, regardless of title. Just out of curiosity, who do you think has more power, in your historical reference, than Jesus, and by proxy, who he was channeling?

And just so we're clear, semen is your "love" energy. It's responsible for creating life, but also has the ability to guide your path towards righteousness. That's why I said what I said... you won't want to masturbate, or have casual sex after you achieve your Salvation. "You shouldn't do that" was not the intention that we WERE aiming for. It's more like, "You won't WANT to do that." Is that a better explanation?

>Jow Forums israel

If you ever doubted how much glow there is concentrated here

Attached: 1541641223168.jpg (1440x1080, 302K)

God is in a higher dimension than Jesus and the god we know of christianity is inside our 3 world cycle, outside of it are even higher beings than him

Sort of... God, the man himself who exists outside of this universe has a first creation inside of this universe. We call ourself The Nine Principles. We have billions of creations under our positional authority. Sitting just above humanity in the chain of command is "your personal maker." Those are the new nomenclatures. Father = "your personal maker." Son = The Nine Principles. And Holy Spirit = God, the man himself who exists outside of this universe. Jumping the chain of command is bad news. These nomenclature changes are for not only your benefit, but everyone else who is getting harmed by humanity's vanity. You don't pray to us or God, the man himself who exists outside of this... you pray to your personal maker. We are here to help him. Help you find him again, that is. Your choice... Free will will remain a constant in this universe until eternity is done.

"Jow Forums is full of hackers"

I have most of my information from Li Hongzhi, someone I deem enlightened and very high up. Read his book Zhuan Falun (for free in the internet) and learn the excercises he showed tot he public in 1992 (called Falun Dafa).
Go to falundafa(.)org

Then if you read atleast a little bit of his work, come back to me and share your thoughts

based
>1 post by these ID's
Yep. These are all going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

lurk moar newfag

Attached: 1538726060386.jpg (634x709, 103K)