All this ruin to star wars and toy story and whatever fucking else is demoralization, isn't it...

All this ruin to star wars and toy story and whatever fucking else is demoralization, isn't it? To try to spiritually destroy men?

Attached: 1561354962863.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePj1MOQGWNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of man is watching kids movies? How about you grow the fuck up?

how old are you that you give a shit about star wars and toy story lmfao

nice

Attached: uibutt.jpg (800x1200, 609K)

>no children losers
Opinion discarded. Just die already, faggots. Yes, you are gay.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=ePj1MOQGWNo

Attached: 1507235259377.jpg (542x400, 27K)

>letting your children watch shit films
yawwwwwn

The point is that male characters, specifically white ones, are being retroactively changed into buffoons that can't do anything on their own. It's one part of countless other aspects of society that continue to demean men in order to break them while pretending everything is still biased against women.

You fucking faggots will find something to be triggered about no matter what it is

Go crawl in a hole and expire, faggot.

Fuck is this.

Do you not understand how the world works, retard? Or is the richest people being rich a huge coincidence? You faggots will make good foot soldiers to die first.

Real men would never be dependent on mainstream media to forge their life's meaning. This is why the people who sperg out (The quarterling for example) are absolute basedboys. Read a fucking book ffs. All films are subverted and always have been

Theres a lot of cultural subversion going on in our country now a days. It really is disheartening to see what are nation has become

Can you list some sjw brainwashy shiy in toystory 4? I have heard there is some but i dont watch movies anymore.

Plastic.

Attached: ui figure.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

Toy Story was always propaganda.
>Cowboys = Shriner Hollywood propaganda
>Buzz Lightyear = Buzz Aldrin, a literal Shriner
>To infinity and beyond
>Ein Soph is the boundless infinity
>Pizza planet is a Saturn-themed pizza restaurant for children
>jews were heavily influential in the production of Toy Story

>Globohomo mass media panders to niggers and faggots
>waaah waaahh I feel demoralized
Get a load of yourself and start reading user, stay away from TV and movies.

>Real men would never be dependent on mainstream media to forge their life's meaning
This isn't even the point. It's that people in control are changing not just art, literature, movies, video games, but actually changing what is taught is historically accurate. There are people tearing down statues, trying to remove paintings, teach revisionist history, and you think it's about Toy Story or Star Wars?

Sure is kikey in here. Holy shit.

Attached: D110353B-FCC2-4A40-9675-5E8B2A4F0FED.jpg (1024x1004, 127K)

It wasn't disgusting like all the live action remakes have been, Bo' had become a stronk independent woman that didn't need no man, but her feelings for Woody were still there. That was about it that I can remember.

I'm getting pretty old, but I still occasionally watch the ben 10(2005) classic, some disney and Sponge bob. Because of the art forms and vivid animations. Much better imo, compared to conventional real life shows.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>pizza planet
kek i forgot about this

Like n King is another victim to globohomo kike bullshit. Just look at the cast of the remake. They don't care about money they care about demoralization so weak faggots won't fight back.

Star wars is shit though, never liked it. Even the originals. Wish AVP would have took it's social hot spot, instead. Or some thing else related.

Attached: Aliens_Versus_Predator_Extinction_Cover.jpg (220x266, 20K)

Ours is a generation without father's, for they were either always working too often to have what a father-son relationship should be or they were too jaded from the lack of meaning in their existence to do so, or both. Our heroes aren't real. Real or not, they're trying to kill our heroes. Unbeknownst to them, they've walked right into a trap set by the universe in the hero archetype. In the heroes journey, the heroes mentor often dies or becomes otherwise incapacitated leaving the hero to rise to the occasion for the first time. The mentor was once a hero himself. By killing our heroes, it becomes our turn, anons. BTW you're a faggot.

This is true. They should have kept things going as they were. Now they have provided opportunity to le ebil nazees.

They make money

If being a Jow Forumstard was mainstream you can bet your ass companies would be saying the same type of stuff

No they wouldn't. It's called investment.

you got bigger problems, bong

Attached: bfZMdY7.jpg (399x319, 34K)

kek if so that's absurdly misguided. all it will do is create cognitive dissonance in basedbois who still care about such things and also try to maintain a facade of not being racist. at the same time hollywood will be hurt financially, since minorities are poor and more white people than they think, especially "progressives", will substitute other forms of entertainment. hollywood is killing themselves, just wait.

Well it's done the opposite because I have gone from a civic nat cuck to a full blown down to rumble white nationalist patriarch.