Is college a Jewish scam...

Is college a Jewish scam? I'm looking at applying in the next few months but after seeing how unhappy normies are about their debt what options are there that don't involve college? Worse when most scholarships now are either a gamble or are minority bux

Attached: u6gsfay8hvn21.jpg (1254x998, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k50JH8csKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GPJ69Kawz4o
fsv.cvut.cz/zajemen/fees.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is college a Jewish scam?
it depends on what career you want. if your career does not require a college degree then college is not worth it. I would suggest going to a state college for the first 2 years as most unis in burgerland require the same curriculum for the first two years, mainly because our k-12 system is inconsistent. also if you must take out loans avoid private lenders because the repayment terms are harder to deal with.

Ive been looking at marketing but fuck man I just don't want to deal with loans and just want to find a good job without all that shit

marketing is not a trade so I guess you would need a college degree then. definitely don't be an out of state student at a public uni as it's not worth it and establishing residency in states with cheap uni is not easy. as for the loans, they can be manageable in the long run as you can structure your repayment to be 10 percent of your gross income minus 1.5 the fed poverty level for your household size. but like I said before with private lenders you may not be able to do that.

Getting student loans for college is not worth it, go to college it if you have the money or plan on working part time

>loans
>indoctrination
>degeneracy
it checks all the boxes

What you study is infinitely more important than where. Get a degree in engineering as cheaply as possible and study your balls off to get good grades. You'll be hired instantly.

>a degree for marketing
sorry goyim they invented that job and it belongs to them

If you can do it without loans, do it. If you need loans, don’t bother and do something else.

>go to college it if you have the money or plan on working part time
these are very different situations in burgerland. unless you choose a state college with a ba in marketing it's going to be very difficult to afford tuition based on part time employment. it would be pretty much impossible if you didn't live at home to not have to pay rent.

Grow up to be an employer, not an employee.
youtube.com/watch?v=k50JH8csKe8

>found out im ethnically jewish
Does that count

you already had your foreskin cut by (((them))), so why worry?

College is a scam. Go to trade school and laugh at all the unemployed college grads.

No, college is integral to success. If you don't play, you can't win. If you don't believe, you can't enforce. If you don't follow, you can't lead. If you don't have skin in the game, you can't justify eating anyone else's foreskin.

Understand? Now, take your computer offline and start to get your information from the house of learned doctors and you cannot go wrong.

It's a scam but I don't know if it's a Jewish scam. Seems to be mostly driven by employers believing that a college degree is the most important indicator of competence.

Based pieckposter

College is a scam, but unfortunately necessary for most well-paying careers. Make sure you do three things if you choose to go (which isn't necessary if you're cool with working in trades of course):

1) Choose your major based on employment prospects, not just something you're interested in. Take a few electives to satisfy your curiosity if you must, but be certain to choose a major that will help you land a job.
2) Make connections! This is important for job prospects later. You may even consider joining a frat if you're bad at connecting with people naturally. No shame in that.
3) Be frugal with your money and work part time to avoid emmassing too much loan debt after graduating. Student loan debt can be a huge burden.

I did none of the above and regret it immensely. Don't make my mistakes.

With the digital revolution yes it's pure entryism.
Government acknowledged online course and point system with accredidation can make society more efficient and benefit more people.

Depends on your major and if you know you’ll be able to secure a job when you’re done.
I just got my AA and I’m done with college. Over half of my professors complained about Trump in some way or another and assigned busy work and other meaningless shit.
Overall a total waste of time for me and I honestly wish I didn’t go at all.

Get as many scholarships as possible. Go to the cheapest school possible. Spend the least money possible. It's just a dumb fucking bar to jump and the classes are by far the least important part of college.

good advice but I would add to this to use your school's employment office as much as possible as you're still paying for it if you don't use is (through student fees).

College is worthless, not only its instruction but its societal value. It is a relic of the pre-internet era. A late gen-X was a fool to attend. Those coming later are literally amnesiac. There is no job waiting for you, no corporation to hire you. Those artificial positions are not about productive merit in any case so much as a reward for ideological and and brand obedience. If you are anything but a maggot you'll be put out in the cold regardless of what you do provided you do it within the confines of the game they designed for their lessers to play. Build your own thing, tend your own mental garden. If you must, coward that you are, participate in their thing only inasmuch as you can extract monies from the system, whether in the form of welfare or sabotage. youtube.com/watch?v=GPJ69Kawz4o

>College is worthless, not only its instruction but its societal value.
this is edgy enough to get a (You) but ultimately wrong. it depends on the field. there are benefits to studying something IRL instead of just online as unis have resources the average user doesn't have. what's worthless is the Obama push toward everyone having a college degree and the rise in fields that increasingly want college degrees (or at least tell 17 year olds that they do) whereas they could just provide apprenticeships instead. like tourism and hospitality management should not be an academic discipline. if you want to own a hotel choose something else or do an apprenticeship. but apprenticeships don't include admins making six figure salaries to oversee the learners.

No, you're the one who is wrong.

would you be comfortable having an operation perfomed by an user "doctor" who just watched a bunch of youtube videos but has never dissected a body IRL?

I would be comfortable receiving a response from someone who reads the post, views the link, and response based upon the totality of what an user has said, not the first sentence, the first modicum of disagreement he can grab onto, responding with the lowest of low hanging fruit.

You're the sort of person who thinks medicine began with the Flexner report, that voting is how you wrest control from charming, greedy psychopaths, that you have to be a bottom...to be on top. The likes of you will come and go without so much as a whimper. It has always been this way.

Yes. You’ll do much better going to trade school

18 years of public school > college 4 years > no jobs > :D

22 years old fresh out of college > work until 65 years old > retire > cant do anything fun because too old > :D?

why do people do this

You've just described most of the young general practitioners at kaiser in California. They don't know dick from shit. Intellectually impotent.

Who knew the modern institution of allopathic medicine, despite its social cache, was inhabited by low-level functionaries whose educations were as dogmatic and superficial as that of a Black Studies professor. ha ha ha

Fools! Both the quick and the dead!

Depends on what career you want to get into, and if you're going to rush or not.

If you aren't getting a stem degree, either don't go or go for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of building a network. Meet and make friends with as many powerful people as possible, pledge the best possible fraternity you can get a bid at, and do everything in your power to climb the social ladder. The better connections you make, the more likely you'll be able to find a job when you graduate.

Attached: 43.jpg (1080x1270, 104K)

Get a load of this nerd, you watched too many movies.

It's a scam in that they make you take classes you don't need, they update the textbooks every year so you can't get by using used books, and because so many loans are given out they can raise the price of tuition. All of those things are supreme kikery.

Go STEM! That is the way!

No, be a tradesman!

No no, run a business!

That feeds the beast. Become a barbarist!!!

Who will administer the politics of the nations in the economic zone we share? Who will protect our children from fighting their wars!

hahahaha

Die!

so is naturopathy better? allopaths don't take it seriously but maybe they are afraid of the competition

Hahahaha! Go suck someone else's fucking cock, you god forsaken WORM.

user,

I have a B.A. from a Canadian university and an M.A. from a European university. I have six-years post-secondary.

I suggest that you get a red-seal trade ticket (boilermaker, welding, carpentry). These take two years or so. The money will follow in and you will be laughing at your peers who went to post-secondary.

3-5 years from now, start looking at university programmes/upgrading and get a degree to enable you to move to management.

But, unless you want to be a lawyer, doctor, or engineer: DO NOT go to university.

no (You) for you

Do as much as you can at a community college to save money
Go in with an actual plan and goal. Don't just go to college because your parents want you to (I fell for this meme)
If you have any sort of """minority""" status abuse the fuck out of it. Single parent? Low income? 1/128th chickasaw? Jew as much money as you can out of the system.

Its a scam if you do something that college was not meant for. Basically, if you are not actually learning something and your classes are not hard a balls you are being scammed, at my college more then half of the freshmen left because it was so hard. That is a good sign because it means the college wants to scare away shitters, and not give out something actually worth getting.

Attached: 1514103537722s.jpg (234x228, 6K)

>is college a scam
college is a place to show you're bettr than others and to get connections, if you go to college and don't join a sorority/frat or get into some program then you're wasting your time and it becomes a meme

>this

Make sure you are getting the degree to get the job, not for shits and giggles.

>needing loans for college
What do we do about the poorfag question?

If you get a masters/PhD in a data science field the pay is V nice though

Fuck the poor. Fuck them first, fuck them last. Fuck them to death.

an engineering degree is useful and interesting

I study at the CTU for the 3rd year now, no leftist nonsense, education is 100% apolitical, enormous amounts of delicious maths, electronics, programming, I love it

Don’t fucking go unless you are SURE that you can get a degree in engineering or IT.
I’m way older than you being that I’m 38. It took me time and outright magick to get rid of my student loans.
I have several degrees and I’m a truck driver now.
Learn a trade and educate yourself.

An entire thread, no, an entire board, full of bootlickers.

it's different with euros though because your high schools are of even quality so when you go to uni you only take engineering courses. burger unis force you to take stuff outside your major so as to made admins rich. and the non major courses can be really political

Did you seriously suggest going to college for the sole sake of “meeting powerful people”?

Yes it could work out but it’s more likely you get addicted to Xanax and acquire herpes only to fail out.

sounds like hell, come study here

fsv.cvut.cz/zajemen/fees.php

not that expensive at one of the faculties and very similar at mine

It is now

College is a Jewish scam for non useful degrees. Any general liberal arts degree is just a shekel vacuum. Business, Science, Technology, Finance, Mathematics, and Physics are all none Jew scams. Law is hit or miss and political science is straight garbo.

Good job opportunities but it’s Stupid competitive. I’m talking about competing with you classmates, graduates, and foreigners. I went to community for a few years graduated tried uni and was at such a huge disadvantage I said fuck it. For every good job position you’re competing with about 100 other applicants the top 10 don’t have to worry about bills, food or work they come from rich families. There’s Alonso another top ten percent in terms of qualifications. Job market is tough so graduates with experience and degrees are filling internships (especially the paid ones). Beer was good and so was the couple of girls I managed to land though.

You define useful as attractive to jewish employers. Let's the that one on the table.

Do something transferable, IT, Accounting etc

get that one*

Sorry, outside in the sun.

Depends.

IF YOU HAVE A REALISTIC PLAN, even a meme degree can be worthwhile. I have a friend's who majored in history. That's ok. IF YOU WANT TO TEACH HISTORY. He didn't. He just got the degree because it interested him. Don't do that. Know WHAT you're gonna do with the degree before you go for it. Study what the track is to get a specific job that you want. If you do that, yeah go to college. If you're going to get a gender studies degree because you just wanna "change the world" (people seriously think this way), then don't.

Attached: 1561942782633.png (334x334, 92K)

>more likely you get addicted to Xanax
Why?

This is bullshit. Lots of people start out wanting to teach history and finally find out that teaching history means teaching a narrative, namely the one endorsed by the scientistic priesthood. Then you have a useless history degree, because your society is corrupt and evil. It's not because you failed to become a teacher. Should you go teach once you have this realization? Can you not still write books, or even become a CIA nigger? Shun this advice.

Whatever you study, it will be useful or useless according to who you know and what you're willing to do for your masters. Education sells you into slavery regardless of what you take up.

This thread is chock full of dimwitted fucktards who don't even take their own pathetic advice.

IT will be a fucking dead end soon unless the government does something about the fucking H1-B's.

Here's a tip: If you go into an interview for an IT job and the one who's interviewing you is a pajeet, get up and leave because there's no way you'll get hired. Poos only hire other poos. Fact.

Go to a trade school and learn welding. After a few years of apprenticeship and becoming a journeyman, you could be making six figures.