Strange NYT Photo of Jeffrey Epstein...wait, what?

Hey Jow Forums notice anything odd about this photo of Epstein during his dubious teaching days at the elite NYC private school Dalton?

Seems like the creep used to spell his surname differently: "Epstine" as seen here appears in a Dalton yearbook. This means Epstein likely shifted between records of "two" names officially or unofficially. Mexicans do this a lot for tax evasion and bg checks. So do Israeli criminals, like the South Florida moving van scammers in the aughts.

Source: nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html

And in be for he wrote "Epstine" to address how to pronounce his surname to students. Here's a 10 second video of an official deposition for authorities. He clearly pronounces his surname EPSTEEEEN here, not Epstine. The same way Weinstein pronounces his.

Watch this 10 sec video for proof: youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

Attached: merlin_157758243_46470d6f-233b-41b7-9555-b5f674f7584d-superJumbo.jpg (1500x1148, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crainsnewyork.com/real-estate/unraveling-web-epsteins-manhattan-real-estate
cbsnews.com/news/barr-wont-recuse-himself-from-new-york-case-against-jeffrey-epstein/
youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU
twitter.com/amyjharris/status/1149887209929158662
books.google.com/books?id=zOH-CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT72&lpg=PT72&dq=Paula Epstein (Stolofsky)&source=bl&ots=BA5CMr01HS&sig=ACfU3U0FioI25cNEXtSn3fuRptsgISWuEA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjB1Lvyo7XjAhVGWs0KHYmKCCMQ6AEwD3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=Paula Epstein (Stolofsky)&f=false
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/jeffrey-epstein-s-private-island-in-the-caribbean-has-gone-quiet
seabreezes.co.im/index.php/news/superyacht-news/2364-robert-maxwell-s-yacht-for-sale
artinamericamagazine.com/news-features/news/cooper-union-mark-epstein/
twitter.com/aviloopnadia?lang=en
huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-math-science-students-memories_n_5d28cf17e4b0060b11ebf987
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein–Barr_virus
youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
theplaylist.net/trafficking-book-tv-series-20190713/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Medavoy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one's going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: snap crackle pop this mem(...).jpg (350x350, 35K)

There's nothing wrong with fucking kids. Debate me.

"Mr Epstien was part of the group that conceived the Clinton global initiative"

Source:- his lawyers

Attached: clinton global.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

yep.

Attached: 1535095343749.jpg (196x132, 13K)

Kill all pedophiles.

Attached: saiyan women.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Does anyone have any information on Epstein's parents or grandparents? This has always struck me as odd, because when a Jew receives good press, like Epstein did in NY Mag, it's usually always mentioned that Holocaust survivors are in the family. See Jared Kushner aka Yair Chaim for a great example.

If Epstein was indeed using "Epstine" in his 20s, this may be why his past is as checkered with scant paper trails as his present. Even the Dept of Justice has been unable to locate "immediate family,' see here:

crainsnewyork.com/real-estate/unraveling-web-epsteins-manhattan-real-estate

>In its request to deny Epstein bail, the Department of Justice said that "the defendant has no known immediate family."
>The press office of the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, which brought the case and made the claim, said prosecutors use different phrasing in court, saying that Epstein "has no meaningful family ties." But Epstein's brother Mark has now offered to put up his Florida home to guarantee his sibling's bail bond.

Jeffrey has a brother, Mark, who lives in Florida. What is known of Mark? What is his surname? Notice it's omitted here. Odd. Jeffrey Epstein is also said to have a son(s) but I can find zero info on them either.

Pic related: another photo of Epstein/Epstine his teaching days at Dalton.

Attached: 16001244-7243821-Epstein_who_was_20_at_the_time_was_seen_a_charismatic_teacher_wh-m-16_1563026323559 (634x500, 48K)

(((Clockwork)))

Mom:
Paula Epstein (Stolofsky)

Grandparents (Mom's side):
Max Mortchel Stolofsky
Lena Stolofsky

Dad:
Seymour George Epstein

Grandparent's (Dad's Side):
Julius Epstein
Bessie Epstein

Brother:
Mark "Puggy" Epstein

I can go back to like, great-great grandparents as far as getting their names. Of course, the further back you go the less info you can find.

Meant to reply to

It's pretty clear that he had written "FREE PALESTINE"

But then he erased a few letters.

PECULIAR FACT:
Trump's Attorney General, Bob Barr, who is overseeing the Epstein case, is the son of Donald Barr, former headmaster of the Dalton school who employed Epstein has a teacher there and was social with him.

Odder still, Donald Barr was forced out of Dalton for his strict enforcing of dress codes and student conduct, yet he hired Epstein even though he lacked any credentials or merits. As a math teacher, Epstein drew complaints for flirting with female students and attending off campus student parties.

Pic related: Donald Barr, Epstein's employer, at Dalton..

Attached: D3C2jnsXgAMiy1Z.jpg (866x1200, 442K)

CONFLICT OF INTEREST? AG BOB BARR + EPSTEIN + DAD DONALD BARR

Anyone else perplexed why Bob Barr, Trump's AG in charge of the Epstein, fails to mention his father Donald Barr, employed Epstein in his first ever job at Dalton School in NYC?

Bob Barr wasn't even on my radar until he initially recused himself from the NYC Epstein case after it was cited he'd worked on the botched 2007-08 Palm Beach Epstein case. But then, Barr publicly and boldly announced he was not recusing himself after all. His father's relationship was Epstein was never mentioned by him iirc.

Source: cbsnews.com/news/barr-wont-recuse-himself-from-new-york-case-against-jeffrey-epstein/

>Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from the federal sex trafficking case brought against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in the Southern District of New York, CBS News confirms. The attorney general consulted with career ethics officials at the Justice Department before deciding not to recuse himself.

>However, because of his prior association with the firm Kirkland and Ellis, the attorney general will continue to be recused from any review of the previous federal case against Epstein in Florida. He said in South Carolina Monday, "I am recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Is Barr to be trusted? Comey's daughter as head prosecutor? Barr as AG?

Attached: AG-William-Barr-Recuses-Himself-From-Jeffery-Epstein-Case.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Thanks user. Sauce? If legit, please dump what you have on his family tree. I'll add to my file.

Any info on
>His brother Mark who resides in FL
>rumored son(s)

Attached: 1562922722305.jpg (713x475, 70K)

>that jew fro
Anyone else think he looks like the son of sam?

It just now occurred to me that there's a chance this happened as a way to get people to speak his name the way he wanted it to sound. I still find it weird, but it's a thought, at least.

If the user above has his family history correct, it just otherwise seems unlikely to be a ruse in this case. Or Epstein's a fucking retard in addition to being a subhuman bag of shit.

>He was telling students how to pronounce his last name, not how to spell it.
Fakse. Please read the OP because this theory is shot down, with video proof.

Here is Epstein on record telling authorities that his name is "stated" as EPSTEEEN, not Epstine. It's 10 seconds long, watch it:

youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

Attached: 1562951873359m~2.jpg (190x235, 21K)

>He resembles David Berkowitz
Funny, look at the tweets here, that's a recurring observation, as is the variated spelling of "Epstein/Epstine" on the Dalton blackboard

twitter.com/amyjharris/status/1149887209929158662

I guess Jow Forums doesn't find this to be more pertinent than threads about black women.

TL/DR

1. Video deposition of Jeffrey Epstein pronouncing his own name for authorities, on official record, as: Epsteeen. (Rhymes with Weinstein)

2. In 1970s photo of Epstein, age 22, teaching at Dalton in his first job, on his classroom blsckboardt he spells his surname Epstine. See OP photo, published in NYT today.

3. Conclusion: Epstein used two different spellings of his surname as a sort of sociopathic camouflage to obscure his past.

Attached: GettyImages_681946574.jpg (1201x1725, 205K)

Berenstain
Berenstein

the synchronicities are reaching critical mass

Reading his family life here. First sentence: his extended family was killed off by Adolf Hitler himself, apparently:

books.google.com/books?id=zOH-CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT72&lpg=PT72&dq=Paula Epstein (Stolofsky)&source=bl&ots=BA5CMr01HS&sig=ACfU3U0FioI25cNEXtSn3fuRptsgISWuEA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjB1Lvyo7XjAhVGWs0KHYmKCCMQ6AEwD3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=Paula Epstein (Stolofsky)&f=false

Any interesting revelations about his family or brother?

Attached: 9780316362450.jpg (436x675, 168K)

Makes me wonder how far back any recordings of him may exist. I wonder if there's been consistency with him using that pronunciation.

If he's indeed fumbling with what his name is, he's clearly an operative who hasn't been wearing the identity mask for long.

More speculatively, I think that there are likely children bred by some of these criminals and brought up as operatives, and not using their family name. If you own the people that own the records, your agents can be complete chameleons, and possibly have many names in many different countries. That would certainly make them harder to nail down.

This photo was taken in the aughts at the home of Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

Notice the symbols on the scarf and head of this "artwork" whose creator is unspecified. This was a decade before the Comet/Besta/FBI pedo triangle stuff. Pretty weird.

Attached: 1562831606213m.jpg (576x1024, 110K)

I too would like to cross examine video and audio of Epstein pronouncing his name. Trump says "Epsteeen" too, and Trump lives 10 mins away from him in Palm Beach. He'd know how to say his name.

Epstein's parents are detailed here:

Attached: 28501552.jpg (260x400, 35K)

Note symbols on this "art" photographed at Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell's house in 2007, before Epstein's first arrest.

Nothing? Something?

Attached: 1562834051917.png (322x442, 295K)

>Seems like the creep used to spell his surname differently: "Epstine"
It's a phonetic spelling. A lot of college teachers do this.

Note forehead symbol on this "art" photographed at Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell's house in 2007, before Epstein's first arrest. Matches symbols on scarf of "art." Matches the pedo swirling triangle in the FBI guidebook we've all seen.

Nothing? Something?

Attached: 1562832155311.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Make no mistake, that is *definitely* the pedo symbol stuff.

Here's some other Epstein-associated occurrences of the symbols. That art school thing to which he donated and kept a cabin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-112204.png (1080x2160, 266K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-112245.png (1080x2160, 159K)

Except it's not phonetic as has been stated 3x itt.

Here's Epstein pronouncing his own name for authorities while under oath. So STFU and read a thread before posting summerfag. Watch it, it's seconds long and indisputable.

Epstein pronounces his name "Epsteeen" to authorities, not "Epstiiiine."

youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

Attached: b43e9ed8336464912f9bd067c5bcfe65.png (675x454, 360K)

whatcha doin rabbi

Note: by posting this image of the Little St. James temple, I'm not endorsing "Owlfag" conspiracies because the bird statue is a parakeet or parrot, not an owl.

Jesus, I just realized that those are probably also representative of the four classical elements, an important thing is the Gnosticism/Luciferianism/whatever else many of these freaks are into. Interesting thought, anyway.

Well, Hitler didn't do a good enough job because this kike is still breathing air

Here's a rough family tree. I got kinda lazy, his great grandparents have more kids, etc. but I just wanted a 'straight map as far back as I could go without diving too deep into great aunts, uncles, etc

Attached: 111.png (1936x954, 44K)

Maybe he's smirking because someone spelled his name wrong.

FROM DISMISSAL AT DALTON TO OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE

Epstein was eventually asked to leave Dalton due to parent complaints. By 1981, he was flying high and flush with Wall Street cash:

>According to his propaganda fluff pieces as Wall Street’s “billionaire mystery man” propped up by both Vanity Fair [owned by Epstein friend Graydon Carter] and New York Magazine shortly before his pedophilia arrest, the legendary urbane genius is said to have bedazzled one of the Wall Street parents at Dalton to refer him to a well-connected friend Ace Greenberg, CEO of the high-end Manhattan investment company Bear Stearns.

>So the 23-year old Brooklyn whiz kid suddenly rose from preppie schoolteacher-college dropout to a top firm hedge fund investment broker and by age 27 was promoted to partnership at Bear Stearns. His legendary status as magic money man aka tax evasion expert had him a mere year later boldly quitting to start up his own J. Epstein Trust Company in 1981.

>At about that time it’s been reported that Epstein was recruited and given an estimated $1 billion advance to form his shell company by clothing retail magnate (L Limited and Victoria’s Secret) Leslie Wexner working directly with the Mossad’s so called Clothing Retail Network to set up a sexual blackmail operation.

Wexner eventually sold Epstein his $77 million 7-story NYC mansion for $10, on record. After his arrest in 2007, Epstein commissioned a self portrait for the NYC mansion, in which he is behind bars staring out of the canvas, surrounded by armed guards. The very mansion Feds raided this month and found pedo CDs in a safe. Wexner - "No comment."

Did you conclude Jeff Epstein has no children? I heard on the news a "son" was visiting him or on site but his name wasn't revealed.

>Stolofsky
Another "Russian" Jew. This particular acorn drops straight down. Evil in, evil out. His parents/ancestors were bad eggs and so is he.

Saved btw, thanks user. Good work.

Ohhhh boy

EPSTEIN HAS A YACHT CALLED LADY GHISLAINE.

AND HIS MADAM GHISLAINE MAXWELL'S MOSSAD SPY FATHER WAS MURDERED ON HIS OWN YACHT CALLED THE GHISLAINE.

Is this not morbid and twisted? Her father died on a boat with her name. Nbd?

On the subject of Epstein and dual names, another very curious detail that I believe Jow Forums has overlooked is that...

Epstein himself has a yacht he named Lady Ghislaine that he keeps in the Virgin Islands. See this recent Bloomberg expose:

>On St. Thomas, [Epstein] has been a subject of lurid speculation for as long as anyone can remember. Tourists still take boats out to get a glimpse of the island, where, according to a former employee, Epstein hosted young women who flew into St. Thomas with him and were ferried over in groups aboard a 38-foot vessel called the “Lady Ghislaine,” apparently named for his friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Source:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/jeffrey-epstein-s-private-island-in-the-caribbean-has-gone-quiet

I checked: Epstein's Ghislaine yacht is not Maxwell's yacht, the latter was renamed Mona:

seabreezes.co.im/index.php/news/superyacht-news/2364-robert-maxwell-s-yacht-for-sale

>Few believed he had fallen overboard despite a verdict of death by accidental drowning being recorded. Ghislaine Maxwell is on record as having said that she believes her father was murdered, adding, “He did not commit suicide. That was just not consistent with his character. I think he was murdered.”

Attached: article-0-00328DD300000258-339_634x427.jpg (634x427, 72K)

He's always smirking. And he wrote that himself.

I can't find anything about him having a son.

His brother owns Ossa Properties. And you already know about his ex gf/helper's father funding mossad.

Those are the only rabbit holes I have to go down at the moment.

Oh, and his brother used to be the chairman of the board of trustees of Cooper Union. Not sure if that's interesting.

artinamericamagazine.com/news-features/news/cooper-union-mark-epstein/

>Barr is helping Epstein by having him arrested

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Barr did "help" Epstein by getting the Palm Beach arrest reduced and buried for over a decade. Now he's in charge of the NYC Epstein case. And he's never iirc discussed his father's relationship with Epstein at Dalton. All of this is fair play for concern of conflict of interest and incestuous corruption.

Other names worth looking into:

His former (?) lawyer was Jack Goldberger. It might be the same Jack Goldberger that's representing Patriots owner Robert Kraft for his getting handjobs at massage parlor scandal.

Nadia Marcinkova was a former sex slave from Yugoslavia. She visited Epstein after his first arrest. She is reported to help him recruit other girls. She changed her name to Nadia Marcinko and I guess is a pilot now?

twitter.com/aviloopnadia?lang=en

Adriana Ross was a "model" from Poland that helped recruit girls. She was apparently on many flights with Bill Clinton. No idea where she is or what she's up to now.

Sarah Kellen/Sarah Kensington and Lesley Groff are two more assistants that helped setup/recruit girls.

Epstein is not at all who he says he is, and Maxwell is the key.

I worked for Bob Maxwell in the late 80s, at MCC.

Ghislaine is no dumb broad. She brokered meetings with Gorbachev and others which the British govt were aware of.
That's all I'll say.

most likely (((Khazar-Kenite))) 'converts' to (((Luciferian Babylonian Talmud))) worship religion????

Attached: Colmar.jpg (321x333, 29K)

But why even arrest him? I’m confused. Or why not just tell Epstein to leave America and never come back if Barr was an ally?

so i guess it's all a fabrication of sorts
like with bin laden

why wouldn't he know how to spell his own fucking name

>Maurene Comey, one of the lead prosecutors who is handling the Epstein case, happens to be James Comey’s daughter, the ex FBI boss.

Is Comey jewish?

Weaponized Mandela Effect

Looks like a chalkfake.
Chalk has become a big focus of antisemitic online conspiracy theory extremists.

Barr didn't "arrest" Epstein. He let the Palm Beach case go by the wayside. Many actors on the stage of law and order, idiot. Advising Epstein to flee the US would be blatantly criminal and ridiculous.

stone-flintstone

What the fuck is up with these guys smirking all the fucking time. What is fucking wrong with these assholes?

Attached: pedostein.png (163x403, 43K)

>Epstein's former (?) lawyer was Jack Goldberger
>Jack Goldberger now representing Patriots owner Robert Kraft for getting handjobs at massage parlors
Not just any massage parlors, they were operating in Palm Beach, where Epstein and Trump have estates, and the parlors were tied to a vast foreign criminal enterprise that the Feds were stunned by.

Also, Kraft was videotaped at the parlor. Either by authorities or the crime ring, I forget. Probably both.

Thanks for these names. New to me. Ghislaine Maxwell is almost too high profile, like Clare Bronfman, for hopes of new leads. These you named are more promising.

Inaccurate this time.

Looks like America Online.

It's a psychopath thing. You wouldn't understand.

kek

Attached: 1551149393367.jpg (477x539, 32K)

Chutzpah + sociopathy + the real "white privilege" - notice how you aren't seeing accusations of white privilege lobbed at Epstein except by clueless black people.

It's different from the ones on the "scarf". Has a different symbol in the center

The same demons that created the USSR, fled to the US to bring that evil here.

Israel Online

I don't think there's evidence Barr hired Epstein. In the article it says they hired Barr as a disciplinarian, but tightened his leash. The article says it's not known if he hired Epstein, but it seems unlikely based on the descriptions of Epstein's behavior during his tenure. The weird thing is it says he was fired for not "being able to hack it" academically, but why would the most highly regarded school in the city have hired someone without a degree if they were less than exceptional? The article makes it sound like they fired him for being a creep with his girl students. I don't buy any nefarious Barr connection.

There should be enough in your post to get started on a rabbit whole of my own. Hope this is real info. Thank you.

What if he was really Scots-Irish this whole time and managed to infiltrate Mossad?

Strange shit happens. I had a history professor at University of Arkansas Little Rock who turned out to be a convicted pedophile. My friend and I got really weird vibes from him from some things he suggested at a study group so we looked him up. He's no longer teaching there. It shocked me how lax the hiring process must have been to let someone like that in the door.

>dead meme
>'slide cringe compilation'
i thought shills were just a myth

troll phenotype

I’m genuinely not understanding your theory. Epstein If beyond fucked. No way he gets a slap on the wrist this time.

Charisma can get people really fucking far. Just think of the Catch me if you can guy.
This was way back in the day too before automated screening and background checks. If all he did was charm the hiring staff then that's all that was needed.

I dont know what the Gorbachev deal was about, it was after his premiereship, and the meeting was in London. She was in the room as the broker for it, and the discussion was after midnight. It was not a typical business deal. Somehow she is the key in all this, probably took over her fathers networks.

His powers/reach were pretty well known.

Perhaps you're right. The NYT seems to dismiss the connection but there are other outlets who keep emphasizing it, and some aren't without research into the timelines. Tenuous? Perhaps. But not something to outright dismiss, because his hiring is strange.

>The Dalton School did not respond to HuffPost’s request for comment about the circumstances behind hiring Epstein and whether the school’s hiring policies have changed today. Epstein’s legal team did not respond to a request for comment by press time.

>Trump's AG Bob Barr is confirmed as former CIA

>>Segal even recalls learning as a young person that Barr had a son in the CIA. Amid the anti-war fervor and the school’s young men fearing that they would be shipped off next, this fact felt like a betrayal.
I found this above detail of value. Since most Jow Forumsaks speculate Epstein is a Mossad asset like Ghislaine Maxwell's father.

And note that the Huffington Post fully crops out the "Epstine" spelling on the blackboard, as appeared in the Dalton yearbook and was published today in the NYT.

huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-math-science-students-memories_n_5d28cf17e4b0060b11ebf987

the cernovich, pearlman type

>huffpost
Wow, I wonder why the huffpost wants to connect Epstein to Trump's admin.
Realize the sources you are using idiot.

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein–Barr_virus
>Epstein-Barr is the virus that causes mononucleosis. You might know this disease better by its nickname, "mono." It's also called the "kissing disease"
>more commonly found in teens and young children than adults.
>symptoms include feeling tired
>The virus is also associated with the childhood disorders of Alice in Wonderland Syndrome

Are you feeling tired, anons? I’m so sleepy...

Attached: D951160D-0797-406F-8471-0A295A75A533.jpg (864x864, 150K)

Bred Operatives? Like Jeffrey’s assistant?

Attached: D03293FC-C7A6-48E2-AECA-B8B335450DF0.gif (621x762, 196K)

Dr. Steve Pieczenik talks about Epstein and the Mossad:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I

it says here that epstein taught between 1973 and 1975
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
so wich is it?

>Art
Looks like a wearable mask & robe.

Old news

It's not a theory. It's a fact. In the aughts Bob Barr assisted in letting Epstein basically walk for the same shit he was arrested for again this month. Why is Barr cracking down now? Well, they've had 10 fucking years for the Clintons etc to scrub any incriminating connections and to bribe off hundreds of people. Epstein is isolated. Either he possesses and is willing to leak/hand over damning video of powerful figures if he faces serious time, or not. Or: TPTB know what he possesses but can't do shit about it.

Either way, I'll be shocked if Epstein gets more than 10 years. There's no physical evidence of rape. There's a semi-statute of limitations from the FL shit. Ghislaine Maxwell probably won't snitch too much. Dershowitz hasn't thrown Epstein under the bus. Any evidence from Little St. James has been scrubbed, or destroyed in curious fire on island a few years back.

Feds do have CDs from Epstein's safe. Are they bluffing about the contents to scare politicians? It's possible. Remember Anthony Weiner's laptop? A lot of talk about pedo shit, but he gets 5 years soft time if that, now he's out, same lifestyle with Huma as before.

The main thing I care about is that the Israel/Zio connection to Epstein, via his slush fund and blackmail operation, is exposed to normies, esp college women Dems. I feel like the Netflix series etc about Epstein will inevitably scrub any mention of Wexner, PM Barak, Robert Maxwell's Mossad ties.

Attached: 1548450814674.jpg (350x263, 16K)

Looks like Maxwell was a power hungry con artist who wasn't very good at it? Died a rather mysterious death as well. His daughter involved? She looks to me like a witch of the Abramovic variety. Is she Epstein's handler? This guy runs around with his billions from who knows where procuring children and blackmail material for the coven?

Attached: Capture.jpg (694x713, 64K)

You dumbfuck: I linked to HuffPost because 1) they cropped out "Epstine" - why do that? 2) a Dalton affiliate confirms Bob Barr was in the CIA

Absolutely nothing I posted is anti-Trump or pro-HuffPost lol. Gtfo you low frequency ni663r.

Attached: 1549770980027.jpg (553x539, 46K)

*munch*
*munch*

Attached: popcornkitteh2.jpg (3024x4032, 889K)

Archival photo of Trump and Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father and a confirmed Mossad "super spy."

Understand that Robert Maxwell is largely credited in Zionist circles with being a major securer of modern Israel's date. He embezzled hundreds of millions and then used his Zio leverage as weight. So he was killed.

Trump was very good friends with Robert Maxwell. He was friends with Ghislaine. And he lives 10 mins from Epstein's Palm Beach estate. Trump hasn't revealed 1/100 of what he knows of this trio. Whether that's strange or not is TBD by how much time Epstein actually served and how many are burned alive in the process.

Attached: 25217023.jpg (470x328, 21K)

Newspaper clipping about Trump attendinf lavish private party on Robert Maxwell's fateful yacht The Ghislaine

Attached: 1562711242745.png (640x608, 186K)

EGG SHAPED WHAT!??!??

biggest cliff hanger of all time

Epstein looks like a bagman for these people. It's fucking weird and I wonder who Trump really is.

Mount of Olives seems like quite an honor. How did Maxwell achieve this?

Attached: B42C07A1-87EE-4DF1-96EE-217A8E1069CC.jpg (700x525, 98K)

BREAKING: Hollywood producer Mike Medavoy to make big budget Epstein movie titled TrafficKing

theplaylist.net/trafficking-book-tv-series-20190713/

>Morris Mike Medavoy was born in 1941, in Shanghai, China. His father, Michael, was a garage mechanic, and his mother, Dora, had a dress shop for Chinese actresses.[1][2][3] His parents were both from Jewish families.
>His mother was born in Harbin, Manchuria (to parents originally from Odessa) and his father was born in Ukraine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Medavoy

A Jew by any other name. His pimp buddy at Wikipedia is trying to help Jeffy.

Attached: 1Epist.jpg (677x276, 80K)

>In 1984, Medavoy was Co-Finance Chair of the Gary Hart campaign. He also actively participated in President Clinton's campaigns in 1992 and 1996. In 2008, he supported Barack Obama's candidacy and his wife, Irena, served as the Co-Finance Chair of the campaign.[8]