The United States is founded on liberty and individualism, not race or religion. If you are an American this is a fact

The United States is founded on liberty and individualism, not race or religion. If you are an American this is a fact.

Attached: 47DDDA3E-F685-4B06-BA45-DC674641550B.jpg (400x280, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6LnRSXvWI
youtube.com/watch?v=WwtK2Zakmng
twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off shlomo

Enjoy your third world future, you jewish faggot.

>check out my hot new false dichotomy brah
The foundation of liberty and individualism is race. Whites are the most libertarian and individualistic people in the world, and this is an expression of their genes. They are naturally this way.

>The foundation of liberty and individualism is race.
Woah...

Liberty is a method plutocratic elites use to enslave you. True freedom is the freedom to live a virtuous life, not libertinism. Individualism is a brainwashing tool to prevent you from collective action against the plutocrats who farm you like cattle.
The founding fathers were all liars.
America was build by Americans, not by a piece of paper and some Luciferian Masons plotting with their international banker friends.

>He says as he blatantly ignores historical facts

Attached: White Men.png (1314x752, 641K)

Yes, which is exactly why we cant have people here that infringe on the liberties of others, something that is markedly more typical in nonwhite, nonchristians.

We will fight the nazis in the streets just like our ancestors did

Attached: 1562555660413.jpg (1024x844, 83K)

Attached: Alexander Hamilton on Immigraiton.jpg (1250x1561, 376K)

America was founded for land owning white males. Gtfo communist nigger.

Im not American.

The nazis would have exterminated communists if america hadnt gottten involved in the war. Youre fucking delusional if you think you had a chance of beating them they were wiping the fucking floor with you. And they'll wipe the floor with you now. fuck around see what happens.

This

This is a worthless meme-tier slogan.. It has nothing to do with the actual conditions at our Founding... White Christian Northern Europeans were the apex of human civilization then... Other races were simply outliers with no stake in the happenings of the day. Other races were not considered relevant .. This nation was founded by and for White Christian Northern Europeans Men to rule the Globe...

Attached: Saint_Donald.jpg (600x394, 42K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6LnRSXvWI

youtube.com/watch?v=WwtK2Zakmng

Tis guy explains your statement here

twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19

No America is for the white man.

Attached: D49FE3E1-6410-46A1-8D51-773F2C4CC4E0.png (1200x687, 674K)

US is and has always been a European creation. It was made for Europeans, by Europeans.

This is why you have to burn your liberal constitution.

The nazis lost to cowards. Not heroes. You had to get the whole fucking world to fight to stand a chance against them.

And youre still bitching about them 60 years later. Subhuman.

Thenazis had stalingrad and moscow. The japanese were putting the hurt on china. Fuck america for saving your asses. Do your worst. I dont give a shit. Aintmy country.

See you think youre shooting me in the foot by acting like a fucking retard but it aint my body.

>Liberty and individualism for free White Christians of good moral standing.
FTFY

i guess you haven't read the constitution or immigration policy prior to the 1960s.