WTF!?! 13 07 2019

Germany has called for a “coalition of the willing” to take in migrants rescued while attempting to cross the Mediterranean to Europe.

Heiko Maas, the German foreign minister, called for a core group of European Union countries to agree a scheme WITHOUT waiting for approval from the rest of the bloc.

“We need a coalition of the willing for a binding quota system,” he said in an interview with a German regional newspaper group at the weekend.

"We must now go ahead with the member states that are ready to accept refugees. The others remain invited to participate.”

Germany was “always prepared to take its share of the migrants”, he added.

news.yahoo.com/germany-calls-coalition-willing-migrants-142017603.html

m.dw.com/en/german-fm-maas-calls-for-eu-migrant-redistribution-coalition/a-49576265-0

Attached: screenshot2019-07-14--18_27_04.jpg (634x397, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_of_the_willing
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
twitter.com/tagesschau/status/1118187490446381057/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=P4J-tTQpQxw
m.dw.com/en/german-fm-maas-calls-for-eu-migrant-redistribution-coalition/a-49576265-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not that bad, Germans have become disillusioned with migration and aren't as accepting of it as they were in 2015. Plus Germany is deporting large numbers of migrants.

Fake date, there are only 13 months
Sage

the absolute state of europe right now, wont be surprised if my government goes along with it

Good thing no one is willing other than Germany then.

It's good news, it means they are giving up on trying to pressure countries to take them, now they are just going for the countries cucked enough to volunteer to take them.

>Germany was “always prepared to take its share of the migrants”

Invite all the migrants in the world to Germany and then expect the rest of Europe to help.

>B...but the EU is totally democratic guise!

Attached: 1490820194925.png (960x750, 984K)

>rescued from the Mediterranean
Yeah, "rescued" 20m off the shores of Libya. Good work NGOs!

Attached: ngo smuggler routes.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>Germany is deporting large numbers of migrants.
I’m gonna need sauce on that

Soon to be mandatory "willing".

They will be happy to. Rutten will never have children anyway so he doesn't care about the future of the country. He is only interested adding docile customers. Electing 'we hate ourselves' green left will be the nail in the coffin.

Isn't this already Merkel's EU (((refugee))) policy?

Germans have become literally kike golems

harry potter cuck looking ass. we are beyond saving right now

>deporting large numbers
I fucking wish

naive approach

The "core" decides and the "rest" will have no word/legal way just follow their commands.

no
we decline their asylum on paper. then they disappear from our radar. they are still here.

>it was real in my mind

>nothing like this is taking place
>there is absolutely nothing we can do
>you don't have any proofs
>how did you get this data, it's illegal
>also shut the fuck up, you hater and racist
>this is judge rebecca goldberg, you're going to jail

They already tried that, loads of nations refused and stood their ground. Your nation was one of them.

So now they are just trying to get the already cucked nations to go along with it though that will be difficult because the tide is turning across Europe.

>willing
>binding
What did they mean by this?

>coalition of the willing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_of_the_willing

Attached: 1503625443515.jpg (1297x1547, 351K)

That they will sign up to a binding agreement willingly to make sure they can't back out once they get cold feet or another party gets into power.

Y'know when America really really wants to bomb somewhere but they don't want to appear like warmongers just bombing places for fun? So they create a meme "coalition of the willing" to cover their political ass?

Same situation. German government wants tens of millions of people ASAP, doesn't care where they come from, so they dream up a meme "coalition of the willing" to give the appearance of it being a popular thing to be doing.

as I think now there will be no legal way to reject

you can be sure there is always something tricky in these fake-humanitarian actions

>as I think now there will be no legal way to reject

There wasn't really in the first place, they tried to threaten as you should know but it didn't really work. Now they are just trying to form another agreement with countries that will actually agree to it.

>“coalition of the willing”
Is Germany not offering?
"Somebody needs to do something but not us", is this what's going on?

Sure, buddy

You realize there is freedom of movement between several of these countries right? Even in countries out of the Shenzhen zone the borders are very permeable. Once they're in Europe they're everyone's problem.

Nuclear redpill.

Attached: 1555692373672.jpg (329x329, 12K)

Yeah but if there isn't gibs easily available they won't go there. That is why they all flock to Germany and Sweden and not to say Poland.

Attached: Merkel strangled by ghosts of Germans killed by shitskin immigrants.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

If my government is one of the willing, I swear I will bomb our parliamentary.

in game of course hahahaha xdddd epic prank bro

I am willing, are you not willing too neighbor?
I say let's be willing and help them rapefugees go to Merkelistan.

Sorry, you have literally no idea. Our country is cucked as fuck. WW3 coming soon anyway. So fuck it. Do Prepping and it's all good.

Based krauts still get the rope.

There it is lads. Put me in the screen grab.

Attached: sweet.jpg (672x1008, 223K)

white boy open your heart

literally only germany and france.

Attached: Sweden_5b1bb5_5619073.jpg (780x516, 75K)

once they are in Germany they can get a passport and go anywhere in the EU

at least in Sweden people who critize islam don't get murdered, nor do we allow a whole district of whores and degeneracy

The new Germans will teach Europe not to be racist.

Attached: placeit-7.jpg (1440x2445, 494K)

question: my limited understanding of EU travel laws suggest that you can kinda move hassle free between nations
if 2 countries accept migrants, and just don't give a shit where they end up, doesn't that mean migrants will end up wherever the fuck they want, regardless if other countries said no to migrants? What am I missing here?

excuse me? implying critical swedes havent already been raped and murdered?? really?
get out of your cave jurgen

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

nobody wil be willing. Germany will have to deal with it alone.
There was also a study that said, Germany could deal with 250 Million citizens.

And today the news brought a video about a "little mind experiment" about the fact that the whole world population would fit into one German Bundesland - theoretically.

twitter.com/tagesschau/status/1118187490446381057/video/1

>white's can't be racist if there's no whites
kek, guess they forgot the arabs think of them as slaves till this day

Holy digits confirm

Attached: A783658A-6212-4106-82DA-52E2EAB34597.png (732x972, 998K)

This would be a huge mistake.

Attached: 1563138798-picsay.png (280x212, 144K)

here is the point

if just one EU country let them in and legalize them then every other EU country also sucked and got them

>if 2 countries accept migrants, and just don't give a shit where they end up, doesn't that mean migrants will end up wherever the fuck they want,

Yes
Two Syrians who got asylum in Litaunia claimed, they would rather want to be in Syria then in Litaunia it's worse than death.
Many refugees don't even want to stay in Spain and Italy.

And the EU made a new law that said that refugees can apply asylum where they already have a community of their own race.

it means that you can withdraw consent to sexual intercourse but not to having your nation getting invaded by borderline retarded and illiterate rapists

you can't do this between two or more individuals,
yet you can do it between two or more nations,
although you do not even represent all of your nation's voters

Well yeah it's retarded, I am just explaining the idea behind it

>"You have some sensitive information there goy, you are endangering lives by spreading it, (((we))) will make sure you stop doing it."

fucking checked better bring the tomato plants in

i wasn't disagreeing, just adding another perspective to your post

so does that ever get called out in parliament or whatever you guys have? Like many small countries making a "coalition of the willing" to tell france and germany to fuck off and get bent? that there is more than 2 countires in the union?

Cuck coalition

Germany seems to be the only morally sound and christian place on earth.

>And the EU made a new law that said that refugees can apply asylum where they already have a community of their own race.
here rapefugees have to be forced to disperse in the smaller towns and villages for 3 years on threat of losing gibs, but they always end up moving to Oslo after the time is up, i support importing rapefugees because it's those shithead libtards in Oslo that have to inevitably live with them.
the rapefugee fears the sea, the fjords and the forests, the sooner everything collapses, the sooner the leeches in the south are cut off while we happily sustain ourselves and ride it all out

this thread slided hard
>no one knows why ...

>Seeking safety from a war zone.
>Lithuania
>worse than death.

Beggars can't be choosers. I wonder if they are even real "Syrians" or just Pakis pretending to be Syrians.

>so does that ever get called out in parliament or whatever you guys have?
of course not. they just hiss and reeee at the rightwing governments in Itay, Hungary, Poland etc.

in Germany they put 1300 in a village of 4600
youtube.com/watch?v=P4J-tTQpQxw

Can you guys also take in our migrants?

That was literally the plan. Germany, without asking any of the other member states, imports the ENTIRETY of the third world and declares all of them as citizens of the EU, then sends them off to all the other member states to ruin THEIR countries. Most of the other countries in the EU told Germany to go fuck themselves, "We didn't ask for migrants, you didn't ask us if we wanted them, fuck you, you invited them you can keep all of them." Poland figured out a really easy way to stay migrant free is to refuse to give them welfare, because that's the whole reason they want in the EU. The rape is just a bonus on the side and Polish men aren't cucked enough to just let them do it. Italy is in the process of uncucking itself, Germany's uncucking failed because of of the operatives spilled the beans.

Germany calling for action without the consent of the bloc is accelerating the collapse of the European Union. Good on them, keep making authoritarian decisions and eventually the people you press down will pop back up in a not too kind manner.

The lead of my country is insane. Each headline I read makes me want to dig a hole and vanish for the next 20 years.

Attached: 219520.jpg (500x283, 41K)

I'm very willing, eager even. Bring me your huddled masses. I'll be their...uhm...shepherd!

Attached: refugees_welcome.jpg (720x540, 75K)

>in Germany they put 1300 in a village of 4600
they will all end up in Berlin or some other shithole, maybe a tenth will stay in that village

those digits
>RIP Barings

Attached: nick leeson 5 8s.jpg (1024x619, 119K)

why didnt the west give germany to the russians, godamn it

and people thought the Germans didn't have a good sense of humor

In Switzerland somehow some mudshit with 4 garbage bag wearing aishas and literally 25 or so kids got put in some small village in the middle of nowhere

he was getting 250,000 CHF a year in benefits which was half the towns budget. Of course they didn't work, speak german or english

Leftists are fucking insane

When will Germany be destroyed? Bomber Harris do it again

Germany YES

Attached: 1503641983394.png (1083x893, 1.17M)

Jesus christ didn't they learn their lesson from last time? Merkel was retarded enough to do this right before the Brexit vote as well.

if greece implodes it's economy, it might take down the whole EU.

Do it greece

Coalition of the pozzed beaten and raped.

pump it up

Attached: 27879031_9064a91d29999b49fb24af77d4951a85_wm.jpg (1108x702, 273K)

Its pretty easy. All the Greek unemployed simply move to Germany for a year and claim benefits. It would be hilarious and it would crash the EU.

We're now in a situation where pointing out that revolutions are begun over less seems like a laughable understatement.

God. I wish. We need another Hitler.

The EU Parliament would probably make an effort to prevent a human tide like that from Greece, even as it tried to continue forcing Arabs and Africans on people who don't want them.

bump

Attached: 67072_4627400727539_1571080623_n.jpg (639x960, 63K)

Our government is who's pushing that shit and the most willing of all.

>germany calls for WW3 and gets quints
Well, we better believe it

I hope the cunts who do this will live long enough to witness the hell they cause.

Let Germany burn down and be a wake up call and reminder for future generations.

skip to 1:25
lets make getting in as dangerous as we can until they stop

Nice