Ferguson protesters/activists are being found burned to death or "suicided"...

Ferguson protesters/activists are being found burned to death or "suicided", I know/pol/ doesn't care about black poeple but what could the reason be? What is there to hide?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-213217_Twitter.jpg (1080x1536, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs
theroot.com/detroit-school-leader-otis-mathis-cant-write-1790878887
mlive.com/news/detroit/2010/03/detroit_school_board_president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20190714_213243.jpg (1080x1221, 212K)

Attached: IMG_20190714_213239.jpg (1080x1728, 258K)

Attached: IMG_20190714_213238.jpg (1080x645, 105K)

And another one who claims that she is being targeted right now

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-213251_Twitter.jpg (1079x1146, 396K)

>all with connections to protests
In other words, niggers acting like niggers died the way niggers do.

Meh, whoever paid the niggers to riot is just tying up loose ends.

>and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1562870007672.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

Its either lynchpin assets of a national intel agency being decommissioned or these people actually realized that drugs were a large part of black socioeconomic woes. In the case if the latter, they may have begun start to counter drug dealers in ernest and making powerful murderous enemies.
Or both.

It's an obvious and plain cover up, double standards from you guys as usual. But you'd rather hang on to nothing stories like the 007 shit.

>What is there to hide?
Nothing, fucking niggers nigging. Who gives a fuck? Even if it is a huge conspiracy to kill niggers, no one cares.

Attached: niggers_ferguson.jpg (620x400, 94K)

Are you retarded? If this shit is true, they're just doing the world a huge favor.

I guess black lives don’t really matter?

Would be remotely interesting if there was anything to cover up

Are you retarded? This is huge, if it's not black poeple it'll be you. Remember Cointelpro? Sure it doesn't matter until it's you.

i'd rather peel all of your skin off and butcher your entire nigger family

fucking eat shit and die you incomprehensibly evil shitskin reprobate filth. I'll send you straight back to hell so the humans of the planet can get on about their destiny instead of babysitting demons

>It's an obvious and plain cover up
>more dead niggers
So you really think Jow Forums gives a fuck if some Ferguson niggers get wrecked? Fuck those niggers. And, you know what fuck you too OP you absolute fucking double nigger.

Yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell.

Attached: 1560744617145.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

Thanks for the feel-good story.

>they're just doing the world a huge favor
agreed

Attached: niggers_watermelon_ahead.jpg (930x519, 90K)

jews getting rid of their puppets.
no point in keeping them around after BLM ran its course then was quickly forgotten.

all non-subservient white men are considered enemy number one by the state. The entire media and governement establishment, literally all institutions are stacked from the ground up to consider me their enemy. They worship niggers, they cover up nigger crimes, if a young white men looks in the general direction of a nigger then that young man's life will be plastered against the statist wall in an attempt to ruin him.

I swear you will die screaming writhing in agony

Im more worried about how openly they do this shit. I mean how long until barbells start falling from the skies to crush the heads of inconvenient people in outdoor gym accidents?

10 IQ post
I forgot that this is a more important topic

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-214734_Chrome.jpg (511x1103, 206K)

Yeah, isn't it weird how BLM just kinda fell off the face of the earth like 2 years ago?

covert RWDS finally beginning.

Attached: 1546988764549.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

If the media is actually reporting on it, then nothing. Zilch. Just nigs being nigs.
It's when the media ignore it that there's a conspiracy going.

They were protesting the cops having weapons and armored vehicles that the citizens don't have access to. If the establishment has their way you won't even have guns.

SOROS $$ toll paid.
Taking that BLM cash , cant leave "loose ends" Guess WHO's next ??
ANTIFA faggots . Soros dont want any faggots snitching were the money came from.
ULTIMATE TRUMP CURSE

oh shit

lets team up with BLM, and use our autism to solve this case

I pity you my guy I really do. Stay safe.

what the fuck is the ferguson riots?

slow flag, kike

Mental illness.

>So you really think Jow Forums gives a fuck if some Ferguson niggers get wrecked?
user, don't try to reason with an animal. Tomorrow the animal will try to use the appeals court to get more gibs.

Attached: curb_stomp.gif (240x240, 653K)

He isn't wrong. You think they want their pets blabbing about having powerful people supporting them? Maybe these are the ones who weren't terrified into being silent.

Can somebody remind me what the ferguson riots were about. So much shit has happened that this event feels like ancient history.

Micheal Brown attacked a police officer and got gunned down. He was off course described as a gentle giant who dindu nuffin

Fuck off nigger. you're in the wrong neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs

Attached: tony_soprano.jpg (640x498, 76K)

some fat nigger wouldn't get off the road, then attacked a cop who told him to get off the road. the cop shot him dead

Got it. Thanks.

Also this is where the "hands up don't shoot" meme came from although video evidence showed that never happened.

getting rid of loose ends as the people who funded them do not want to be connected to them

what the fuck is a search engine?

nigs systemically killing nigs.

Fuck off, nigger.

Niggers chimp out instantly and forget fast then wait for the next thing to chimp out over. The Huwhite man never forgets.

Attached: 1560881119192.jpg (1024x543, 607K)

the reason is blacks kill eachother for no reason all the time

If your movement is mostly lead by petty criminals you should expect some attrition like this, it's kind of like how rappers that espouse a lifestyle of short term hedonism and deadly violence over petty shit tend to die young, often at the hands of their own fans.

>Can somebody remind me what the ferguson riots were about
pic related
6 million good threads and many sides lost

Attached: Daren_wilson_lulz.gif (2224x9942, 3.8M)

Last shall be first, first shall last.

Some Jow Forumsanons went there, were chased by niggers for two blocks, and then sentenced to 20 years in prison for firing in self defense

sharlto copley should play him in the inevitable documentary

Not that weird. The whole purpose was to drive black voter turnout for the 2016 elections. They failed and so the Soros cash evaporated as well.

It's just Darren Wilson finishing what he started. Nothing to see here.

>mossad posting
>2019

fuck off kike

This. The extreme far-left establishment propped the BLM movement, but after one of their members killed a bunch of cops in Dallas ((((((they)))))) decided to memoryhole the whole thing.

If this was not an inside job, the leftist j*w media would be making a big deal about "BLM activists getting lynched by le evil KKKK alt-right neo nazis!!1". But they are silent, really makes you think.

I bet every nigger in Ferguson is connected to the riots in some way.
So now every Ferguson death is related too now?

Attached: 1563116858250.jpg (235x215, 7K)

lol, negros now experiencing gang stalking syndrome. fun stuff, we need to inform them

So. Looks like the race war started and nobody told you.
Is the civil war a go?
Are right wing death squads active?

>niggers drive ratted out cars
>never do basic maintenance
>fuel injector explodes after 200,000 miles because jamal mixes the gas with colt45 "cuz I be keeping it real nigga"
>"wow why are their cars catching on fire? must be racism"

Another day in the hood. If they weren't connected to Fergusson they would have died the same way and it wouldn't even be in the news.

>What is there to hide?
>niggas get put into power by dems cuz raycism
>put lead into niggas' water, cause niggers
>niggas be protesting
>niggers nigger niggers in the normal nigger way

It's called the great shakening by ridding this nation of its problematic niggers and race traitors. It starts with those who lead the trouble. They will all fall, they will all get culled. They will pay for disturbing the balance of peace and justice.

based

my first instinct is that they were some sort of DNC asset that was compromised (prolly pedo or drug stuff). right now the deepstate is doing its best to liquidate any possible source of new scandal. those blacks were just tools (the cheapest ones btw) for the DNC / deepstate, now its a fucking firesale.

What it wasn't that town where nigger mayor couldn't fix the plumbing for 10 years and there was brown water from everyone's tape?
What was that town called then?

gotta tie up loose ends. these guys are a liability

Attached: jimmy-goodfellas.jpg (665x363, 23K)

It's just St Louis niggers killing each other as usual. No conspiracy necessary.

They must have made some jews angry, since the media doesn't care about this

If anything, they would've been assassinated by those who paid them to be activists in order to silence them. At least I can't think of a single influence powerful enough to pull off something like this who're actually opposed to what they were doing.

oh shit. ok you're saying it better than i did.

"decommissioning" is a good way to put it

Soros' middle-management or the crooks in the FBI who were running orders down to their BLM chimps are cleaning house.
Or who knows maybe it's mexican cartels moving in and their footsoldiers are claiming turf. The foreign mestizos that democrats are so adamant on flooding the country with are going to be killing the native niggers, and let me tell you why that's a good thing--

Flint?

hah, this scene is exactly what came to mind!

Flint, Michigan. The water is still shit.

My assumption is that the Soros money moved elsewhere and they started threatening to go public with their knowledge. Turns out a moltov cost less than their bribe.

Attached: soros migrants.jpg (1024x561, 103K)

The people living in Ferguson didn't want people rioting in there town. Many of the looters were coming in from East St. Louis. God Ferguson is even more of a shithole now

Ah right

Probably some kind of police vigilante group like they have in central American countries.

Who cares. They're niggers and from the left.

Ferguson, as well as all the other high profile black deaths that got a lot of media attention, were most likely false flags. It's the divide and conquer tactic. Trayvon Martin was photographed in the "hanged man" tarot card position, and his father is a freemason. A lot of the media is outright fake. The stories about white women calling the cops on black people minding their own business are most likely also fake.

Attached: hangedman.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I actually knew a nigger who owned three houses in Ferguson and was pissed when it happened because the value would drop. He had just bought them and nogs looted the copper right after that, so he was already in the red. Then the Mike brown chimpout happened and he was fucked. A nigga just can't get ahead what wif the white man tryna keep him down.

Your thinking of minnesota. And of course the prosecutor did not bring charges against the blacks who attacked people who dare counter protest them.

>If this was not an inside job, the leftist j*w media would be making a big deal about "BLM activists getting lynched by le evil KKKK alt-right neo nazis!!1". But they are silent
This!

>owned three houses in Ferguson
should have slumlorded in white neighborhoods, still would have had copper thieves but no riots and values tend to stay stable. Black neighborhoods are like a roller coaster because of that kind of shit

Because every person of African descent who lived in Ferguson either rioted and/or protested, duh!!

That was Flint, Michigan, nearly one billion in disaster aid later they still have water that will kill you, their government workers pocketed pretty much all of the money.

Also on a semi-related note the head of the Detroit School Board is functionally illiterate

sauce
theroot.com/detroit-school-leader-otis-mathis-cant-write-1790878887

mlive.com/news/detroit/2010/03/detroit_school_board_president.html

The first two deaths are really fucking creepy. COINTELPRO was no joke either.

I doubt it's gang oriented but it could have been foreign operatives tying off loose ends. I hate to bust out the R word, but Russians were shown promoting BLM riots on facebook. Many posters here are too blinded by race to grasp that more than one issue can be a problem at a time.

This it’s probably gang related. 13/50

this

/thread

Isn't it obvious that they took Soros money and then tried to blackmail him by claiming they were going to do a tell all?

Occam's Razor.

Atomwaffen.

There's really three possibilities:

1. As someone else put it, the establishment is decommissioning their useful retards
2. Whatever intel agency is killing them in order to prevent civil war/maintain social cohesion and profits
3. They just coincidentally died and there is no conspiracy (lmao)

Yeah, they’re just taking out the trash who thought themselves bulletproof. Now they need to suicide don lemon and sally kohn for their role too.

Because Ferguson was a conspiracy between the police and corrupt St Louis government and that nigger really was shot a bunch of times with his hands in the air

Video footage of their murder by evil white supremecists.

Attached: D9E044C6-D4CE-4F4A-9DB4-743F17F52E0D.gif (271x303, 2M)

WTF happened there?

i'm going to assume you're a fucking idiot, because you used the phrase 'occams razor'

We should let the CIA continue to kill these niggers

Soros is killing off the BLM people before 2020 because they are such a high liability.

nerve gas