What do Norwegianons think of Oslo...

What do Norwegianons think of Oslo? I am a burgermutt visiting right now and honestly I'm disturbed by how much of a shithole it is.
>Literally hear more English than Norwegian
>roughly 5% of the people are blonde
>American 'food' chains everywhere
>Even in the 'nicest' part of town, the seaside harbor area, literally just a string of international mediocre food chains including fucking TGI Fridays
>migrants everywhere
>hijabs everywhere
>beggars everywhere
>street performers and knickknack sellers all over the main boulevard, like a ripoff of NYC
>walk downtown only 10 minutes from the tourist area and everything looks run down as fuck, and completely desolate
>half the white people look like tired hipsters, the other half are tourists

Seriously, it's fucking unsettling. This is the 7th European country I've been to and this city is easily the most Americanized, touristy, fake plastic shithole I've been to on this continent. What do Norwegianons think of this city? Is the whole country this bad? I'm genuinely a little depressed, and glad I am visiting other countries on my trip. Is there a different area I can visit on a day trip by train to get this bad taste out of my mouth and see the real Norway, if it exists?

Attached: OSL.jpg.image.750.563.low.jpg (750x563, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48880551
newsinenglish.no/2019/05/29/justice-minister-had-illegal-au-pair/
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3003741/norways-justice-minister-tor-mikkel-wara-quits-after-partner
reuters.com/article/us-norway-politics/norways-justice-minister-quits-to-avert-government-collapse-idUSKBN1GW0LW
newsinenglish.no/2019/06/20/pork-industrys-secrets-revealed/
visitnorway.com
youtube.com/watch?v=IGt8FlyhY0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute garbage city, worst in the country

Yea that’s Oslo alright

We tried to warn you, but you didn’t listen

When will you burgers listen when we tell you to avoid the capital cities of Western Europe?

Norway is a shithole.

what cities to find a blonde viking queen

Attached: 1551917699637.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

Southern Scandinavia has the most shitskins. But they're almost everywhere so it won't matter where you go nowadays. Jews have won. Soon we're all slaves to the sharia goatfuckers.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48880551
newsinenglish.no/2019/05/29/justice-minister-had-illegal-au-pair/
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3003741/norways-justice-minister-tor-mikkel-wara-quits-after-partner
reuters.com/article/us-norway-politics/norways-justice-minister-quits-to-avert-government-collapse-idUSKBN1GW0LW
newsinenglish.no/2019/06/20/pork-industrys-secrets-revealed/

Attached: Norway Justice Ministers1.png (828x2572, 1.37M)

Attached: Norway Ludvigsen guilty sexual abuse2.png (667x1179, 656K)

you just declared war

Attached: fuhrerlin.jpg (1140x640, 116K)

Checks out, accurate description of oslo

I hate that all my friends moved there, I can't stand spending more than a day there. It's not a Norwegian city anymore, it's a pathetic attempt at being a globalist city, even the New shitty architecture reflects this.

Its usually the cheapest places to fly in. For example; it's $340 to fly to Paris roundtrip from where I live and $2942 to fly to Brittany, which has like 0 migrants.

rural russia perhaps, forget scandinavia, we're all blackened now

Ok, fly there and gtfo asap. The ghouls are out there

It's called GLOBALISM.
it doesn't matter if you go to Oslo, Berlin, Prague, Paris. It looks everywhere the same. And the people who are responsible for that call it diversity lol

Attached: d70.png (663x440, 488K)

This is nothing like Paris, Dublin, Milan, Rome, Zurich, Athens, Marseille, Monte-Carlo. Yes, I have dealt with the migrants, beggers, and street sellers before, but what is most disturbing me is the Americanization. It's like I'm in a Disney-sponsored borough of New York City. Absolutely nothing feels authentic.

The women look nothing like that. Total blackpill. It's honestly nothing even close. Like I said, blondes are a tiny minority, although certainly more common then in America. However, women have refrigerator, unfeminine body lines, masculine jaws, and eyes that are weirdly close together. They all also follow the Kardashian looking face makeup and hair which is fucking disgusting.

My country is even worse, no doubt. But I had hopes for Norway. I thought you guys were doing ok? Outside the EU? One of the richest countries in Europe? What the fuck is wrong with Oslo?

The architecture is indeed disgusting. Like I said, I feel like I am in a fake, plastic city.

Seriously Norway flags, where can I go on a daytrip to get away from this? I would love to visit another place 1-2 hours away to witness something actually Norwegian and not waste this part of my trip.

go to lemongrass for dinner and go to the munch museum!

yo burger go to Budapest you will have a great time Orban really kept his country safe

>The ghouls are out there
In Brittany?

Once they start building McMansions you'll know they are truly Americanized. Are other Scandi capitals similar to Oslo?

Gypsy hotspot

This. Budapest is awesome.

Norway is over

Attached: 1558799648912.jpg (930x984, 203K)

Not if you stay in the central city and touristy areas e.g. Castle district, party districts
definitely not as gypd out as say Rome

What did you think of Dublin?
How long were you here?

Oslo is the worst city lmao

Yeah but the capital should represent the nations people too

tromso is comfy

Everybody is on fucking vacation, you dolt. Of course it’s desolate.

Literally nobody but people from Oslo like Oslo.
Its the worst place in the country.
It is also our containment zone for non-european immigrants, with over half of them being there iirc.

If you wanna visit Norway, try the west coast. It has the people and terrain you want. Other good areas are trondelag or the north. But avoid Oslo like the plague.

No in the capital (or otherwise big) cities. Land there and then go somewhere nice

>should
Yea I agree, unfortunately that isn't the case anymore

Attached: Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg (2048x1361, 1.97M)

All the Scandinavians i've ever met have a really smug smirk on their face. It's either they're depressive assholes with an agenda of trying to one-up you or they are fake-nice assholes with an agenda of trying to get everyone to suck as much brown dick as possible while keeping their own hands clean.

Attached: 1499304805293.jpg (255x220, 7K)

meant over half our non-european immigrants in the country stay in the oslo area, not that it had reached London levels of immigration.

What the fuck are you even doing in the Oslo area? Should’ve gone to the mountains or fjords like every other sensible tourist.

What did you expect in a capital city of a western country - it's the epitome of cultural marxism.

>Going to Norway on vacation
>Staying in Oslo
What the fuck did you expect? Almost every capital city in Europe is pozzed beyond belief.
>Is there a different area I can visit on a day trip by train to get this bad taste out of my mouth and see the real Norway, if it exists?
Just travel 1 hour in any direction by train, and you'll see "the real Norway".

I did not come to Norway to eat Caribbean food! Is nothing Norwegian here?

Thanks Hungarianon. Budapest is already part of my 2020 tour. Please stay based and redpilled in the meantime.

I was in Dublin for 1 week a few years ago, for work. Thus I unfortunately spent most of my time in an office rather than exploring the country like I am doing now in other countries. I did at least feel like I was in a foreign country, which I cannot say for Oslo. I could eat at Irish restaurants and visit Irish pubs and see Irish dancing - in Ireland. Touristy? Americanized? Migrants? Yes, yes, yes, but nothing like Oslo.

>If you wanna visit Norway, try the west coast.
>What the fuck are you even doing in the Oslo area? Should’ve gone to the mountains or fjords
>Staying in Oslo
My goal when I travel Europe now is to see how people live and try to understand the problems with America better. I came to Oslo because when I first visit countries, I like to witness their capital or biggest city. I understand the city will likely not represent the country as a whole, but it does convey valuable information when you only have a few days and cannot take a deeper, broader dive into the country. For example, Tokyo will leave a very different impression from Zurich, and each will give some information that will let you compare Japan and Switzerland. I know the fjords are beautiful but they will tell me very little about Norway and the Norwegian people. I can visit those and stay in American hotel chains and eat hotel food and swim with tourists when I am older.
Oslo is definitely NOT the answer to my questions. Anyway, too late now, I only have a couple days here and the west coast is far. I have to consider Oslo my base. In order not to consider this leg of my trip a lost cause, do you have specific recommendations of somewhere 1-2 hours away by train I can spend the day at and not kill myself?

Take a flight and come to Transylvania, you burger. Here you can find Europe's last untamed wilderness, medieval cities and young girls that have no clue what is a feminist. But for fucks sake, rent a car and get out of big cities. You won't see anything interesting anywhere if you only stick to big cities. Rent a car and explore the countryside. In all countries, the large cities are globalist molded and pretty much the same. Plus, the entire world is getting Americanized, or better said, kiked, as kikes are the architects of modern American culture.

Well, you could go south to Tonsberg by train. Or perhaps north to Lillehammer?

Only nice metropolis in the north is Copenhagen and Helsinki, rest is unfortunately shit.

visitnorway.com
Estimate the travel times with Google maps
Enjoy your stay, nigger

>Outside the EU
In name only. We're in the EEA which means that we have to follow all EU bullshit but don't even get representation.

the cafe christiania is good

Romania will have to come another day, my friend

I will explore these options, thanks Nordbros

Yes, I understand the EU has wrapped its tentacles around both you and Switzerland regardless of membership

>French-influenced Norwegian cuisine & British afternoon tea
Well, one out of three ain't bad. Thanks for the suggestions, fellow burgerclap

Time for bed, and hope for a brighter day

>Only nice metropolis in the north is Copenhagen and Helsinki, rest is unfortunately shit.
What are the Danes and the Autists doing right that you and your neighbor are not?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGt8FlyhY0Y

I'd go as far to say that Norwegians themselves are heavily Americanized. Granted all my experiences were with wondercucks who are probably skewed towards the whole globohomo worldview but many of them will go out of their way to inform you how they hate their Norwegian name and prefer to be called Kyle, Tommy, etc.

Honestly I'm not a fan of Oslo either. Karl Johan is pretty cool except the gypsies and the bad street performers. The architecture is also an inconsistent mishmash of classic and """modern""" architecture.

t. non Norwegian

This. Norwegian celebrating 4 july for some reason

Norwegians*

>youtube.com/watch?v=IGt8FlyhY0Y

Thank you kind leaf. These are places where I grew up, but never seen them in footage so old. It's a gem, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, we don't have that many Saxons left. Most left to Germany for better money during and after the fall of communism. Fortunately, we're still mostly white, with the exception of some Gypos, but they're still pretty tame compared to other shitskins.

>go to norway
>visits a fucking city
Amerimuttism at its finest.

>tfw America is ruined
>tfw Europe is ruined

Over the course of the last two years or so, I’ve grown very fond of Norway - from its landscape to its culture to its history - and have been studying the language for the past 6 months.

My question to the Norwegians here is: aside from the strange accent/dialect, is Bergen as bad as Oslo? Or should I just stick to the rural areas when visiting?

only retards go to oslo. you retard. fuck that shithole, fuck their people and fuck their dialect

Attached: 1561671742849.jpg (640x480, 81K)

bergen is based, worst part about it is the ching chongs coming en masse from cruise ships

>goes to Europe
>chooses to go to a capital city
You brought this disappointment on yourself, avoid cities, especially the capitals.

FREE ANDERS BREIVIK YOU NORDKEKS! You still have semi-auto rifles, cache them, form militias and take back Norway.

I'd come check that out desu. As long as I could fire some guns. Preferably something domestic I can't get here.

it shouldn't have to be this way

It's one of the richest and most expensive cities in the world but it's full of potholes, and when it rains, the sidewalks turn into rivers. Also full of people from shithole countries and hipsters.

No but it is and it should be obvious in the absolute clown world of a timeline we're in.

I visited Berlin, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Cologne during last 10 months.
I can imagine Oslo.
It's an another Western European megapolis with full of foreign dark faces, soulless modern buildings, beggars, kebab shops, roasties and soiboys etc.

Try Eastern Europe (but not Prague because it's full of Western tourists)

Personally I'd go to Poland, rural Czechia or Transylvania.

Buy a plane ticket to Tromso. A little less than 2 hours away.

Back in the day large cities and capital cities used to represent the most vibrant and richest parts of a given country's culture. Now its all just Americanized Globalist bullshit, with few exceptions.

I remember visiting Seoul in South Korea and thinking the same thing. Plastic office buildings, giant shopping malls and cheaply made condo complexes. Globalism is fucking cancer.

Attached: 1555354575350.jpg (1024x656, 81K)

>2012+7
You're a fucking retard for going to a (((city))) and not expecting this.

I went to Europe 3years ago. The big cities are liberal shitholes. You need to go to small towns to experience European culture.

Look at DC

I was in Madrid last summer and was pleasantly surprised for a large capitol city. Besides a few blacks peddling shit on rugs nothing was too egregious. Lisbon on the other hand, has tons of Brazilians and colonial Africans, and is strangely popular for French coalburners.

DC is a bad example, but around 15-20 years ago, NYC used to be fucking awesome, then somewhere along the line Manhattan turned into a giant, sterile, boring shopping mall. This happened pretty much in every American city that had its own culture or vibe. Theyre all the same now. I imagine Western European cities are not much different.

Shut the fuck up bitch and go back!

he's just visiting, you fucking nigger

Oslo is horrible, was there in May. GTFO user, the western part of Norway is comfy.

I would expect this kind of surrender from a Frenchmen, Swedes the new French.

Blonde people are incredibly common among whites in North Dakota and Minnesota where Norwegian and Swedish diaspora is the core population. I never see white people with hair darker than medium brown.

Attached: AA4EDA20-8616-4F68-8524-766E6FCEDFC6.jpg (720x1024, 150K)

As a Norwegian living in Oslo, I appreciate the unhinged honesty in this thread.

Preach it, brothers. You are echoing my own thoughts.

We’re all going to have to move back there user eventually.

You live in America’s only European city. Signs everywhere, ugly ass architecture, box homes, mutts everywhere.

It is getting less common. I’m in Idaho but I grew up in Texas. The Texas German and Blonde Anglo genes are dying out. Up here in Idaho you see it more.

the US does not have an ugly architecture in general. brazil does. badly. but not the US

That’s sad. Norwegians have the best names on the planet.

You have got to be kidding right? We stopped building with stone 100 years ago. All of our houses are made out of popsicle sticks. Everything is cheap and fast.

I was talking aesthetically. not sure about the cardboard thing

Oslo still sounds like an improvement over Melbourne.

I guess they’re more aesthetically pleasing than chicken coops and tin shacks you guys have there

OP, how long are you there? Go see the stave churches. Do you have money to rent a car? You can take E16 on a loop to Bergen and see some beautiful country.

That’s what breeding with beaners will do. Almost 100% of the white children I see are bleach blonde so there’s still some hope here.

>However, women have refrigerator, unfeminine body lines, masculine jaws, and eyes that are weirdly close together.

Norwegian men suffer many of the same maladies.

Attached: DwhA1eKWwAUVreD.jpg (350x288, 22K)

It’s going to take at least 250 years of collapse, conflict, prosperity, breeding, conflict, and conquest to fix the North American continent. Don’t copy us Europe!

Try visiting stavanger. I liked it when I was there about a decade ago. Please tell me it hasn't gotten pozzed since then

Oslo is an absolute shithole. Lesbian chief of police. Homo-parades. Niggers as far as the eye can see. Knife violence. Heroin central. Zombie-citizens.

Attached: high_ta0c13a7.jpg (980x551, 103K)

Wouldn't mind if an earthquake swallowed it.