FUCK COMMIEFORNIA

I desperately need to escape California. This place is a pozzed, tech-feudalism hell.

>$3000 per month for a single bedroom apartment
>walk out the front door, homeless and heroine needles litter the ground
>the most delusional libcuck soifaggots you could ever imagine
>the somewhat normal people are terminally blackpilled.
>third world shitters running wild, supported by welfare as the working mans paycheck is garnished
>anti american as fuck
>despite these shit conditions people are still somehow insanely arrogant, even wagecuck retards that literally live to make their masters richer while their quality of life drops by the second
>"hurr flyover losers"
>technocrats and pedo politicians lording over it all

Where can I go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life? This place is just a playground for the rich and the rest of us are cockroaches getting more ground into the dirt by the day.

Attached: 1556428380633.jpg (896x1024, 189K)

My small town is white and Christian, you aren't welcome here though.

I don't know user. Why not just go homeless?

Most people need jobs bubba

Isn’t neofeudal indentured servitude great, user?

I know every business owner in town, they go to my church. It's nepotism. Stay in your commie shithole.

White and Christian? I bet the wet white pussy loves some fat aryan satanic cock.

I love my small mostly conservative town in the middle of bumfuck nowheresville. Pls stay where u are user. Don't give those libshits ideas.

Attached: tarot_fool.gif (225x533, 78K)

If I were you i'd move out to a small town in the US, seems to be plenty of small towns around where tradiontal values or more revered no?

fuck off were full

Absolutely no point in staying in this fucking shithole. I feel like Im going to get fired at work for not openly supporting trannies and mentally deranged faggots on a daily basis

Lay in the bed you made for yourself and stay in your containment state. Redeem yourself by being the resistance.
>pic related

Attached: california2.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

Make plans to move out of America. In 20 short years this entire country will be one third world shit hole.

About to finish college in LA, the only thing keeping me here is the prospects of good jobs and my gf - otherwise this city's turned me into a neurotic racist, and I'm not even white.

A RUST BELT TOWN

I live in a big ass apartment with my easy ass assembly job, got a yard all around it,no noise.
$350/mo
%60 disposable income
I'll take "flyover loser" any day.

If you migrate we will kill your nigger subhuman ass. Theres no mercy for subhumans

Don't live in LA/Hollywood and you won't have to pay that much for rent, or deal with bums... retard

Christian means nothing to millenials and Gen Z, they fill it out on a survey but the majority of young ones don't even go to church (unless their family forces them) or know more than a dozen passages in the bible

t. went to a catholic high school for 4 years

Great idea bro, keep running that'll work out great for you.

Oh and where would you run?

It's nice living on the Main St., walk to the First Baptist Church with the senpai, no niggers in sight.

Attached: 1538389574922.jpg (1100x733, 387K)

I feel you, user. Not even originally from here. Came out looking for work. Found it but now I want to escape. Have family in Tennessee. Just trying to convince my wife to move. If I didn't have kids would have left already.

If you have kids you have an even bigger reason to leave Mexifornia. You want them to stay and be corrupted by the miscgenation propoganda?

You actually have to work out there. Like manual labor and shit.

I moved to TN last year from CA
Best decision I ever made

West Virginia dont have full pasta bcause cellpgone

when is the big one supposed to come again?

Wife doesn't want to leave until my daughter is done with high school. Only thing keeping me here.

YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER GO TO A CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL!!!! You deserve to get your half spic or half nigger grandkids you absolute IDIOT!!!

It's especially fun because they ridiculed the 'flyover' states for so long. Now they shall enjoy the same fate. Ain't no bitch like karma.

You know all those places you look down your nose at as "fly-over country?"
... There. But it's not just gonna happen. Shit's fucked right now breh... but there is still time if you get out now and bust your ass for the next 8-10 years. Do as much as you can to be self reliant.

And after she graduated there will be another reason why she doesnt want to leave. One excuse after another. What's your daughter want?

>retard lefties elect lefty president
>your town is absolutely ruined because the north won the civil war

What am I supposed to do, user? Up and leave so she's exposed to all that plus I'm not there to keep her head right? Take her with me so I get a kidnapping charge on top of everything?

How affordable is TN

Youre already finished, retarded spineless cuck

You be a fucking man and tell your wife and daughter that you're moving the family to TN or wherever.

>shoes in the power lines
Why do they always do this?

is that a tranny?

Attached: 1.png (422x498, 236K)

Do you have a wife and kids, user? Or are you posting this from your mother's basement shitting on an actual white father doing the best he can in shitty circumstances?

Eastern Europe. The solution to all our problems lies in moving the fuck out of this 3rd world shit hole and into Eastern Europe.

>muh based Eastern Europe
It's not as based as you think dummy.

>It's not as based as you think dummy.

Fuck off with your negro-speak, faggot.

Eastern Europe doesn't have an INFESTATION of degenerate, violent, low class illegal aliens....unlike America.

Attached: 3BD42639-176F-4215-A5A2-127B09344508.png (896x1024, 1.21M)

Yeah I don't think you've ever been there have you? Go out into the rural areas. Eastern Europe isn't some big white hope.

a lot of eastern european countries are very poor. you do pretty well in the US as a "poor" person. unless you have a plan to start a successful business and work very fucking hard, being a poor person in a poor country is a whole different game.