Former DHS fag here. Did 9 years. Been doing something else for 4 now. AMA

Former DHS fag here. Did 9 years. Been doing something else for 4 now. AMA

No, i won't disclose anything sensitive.

Attached: download (1).png (225x224, 13K)

Did you think you were allowed to do your core duties during the Obama era?

No. The component i worked for at that time (TSA) underwent major policy changes after Obama became CIC that made doing our particular job much less effective as compared to the Bush administration... I personally moved to a different organization (FEMA) as a result, where the effects were somewhat less noticeable.

Interesting that the TSA would be affected. What was your breaking point, if that was the case, to spark a change of scenery after 9 years?

How much of your budget goes to gangstalking civilians, journalists, whistleblowers, leakers and "anti-semites" in general?

considering how easily feds glow in the dark, who can i shill my shitposting consulting services to?

I spent 5 years there. Went to FEMA for the last four... There were shifts under Obama regarding the extent to which nationality and travel itinerary could be used in additional screening selection, most the front line screeners found this to be nothing short of reverse profiling, as if they were being instructed to go out of their way to avoid the possibility of appearing to profile middle easterners... certain screening policies made it seem at least on face that elderly white people were worth spending more time on than young men from high-risk countries. Additionally, under Obama, any cooperation between TSA and CBP was strained to say the least. CBP saw the checkpoints as an additional opportunity to nab overstayers, and TSA agents were in a prime spot to identified overstayers, but the executive leadership didn't feel as if it was their place, and didn't want CBP agents in the checkpoint areas. Those of us who worked behind the scenes found other agencies less willing to cooperate with information sharing etc. as a result of our management being unwilling to cooperate with them... Affirmative action hires became the norm around said timeframe as well, and that basically destroyed the effectiveness of the frontline workforce (though from what i hear some recent technological and K-9 related improvements have helped fix some problems)

Are the FEMA camps a real thing? Why do people hate whites so much?

Neither component agency i worked for took part in any of these activities. We weren't the FBI, at least it wasn't like that when i worked there.

Google, Media Matters, The FBI?

Beats me.

How do I join DHS?

From what countries were visa overstayers and what type of visas did they originally hold?

In the context of "prison camps for a Malevolent Federal Government to put large numbers of US Citizens" No.

In the context of locations that have been pre-identified as being appropriate to house large numbers of evacuees as the result of an emergency, yes.

As for why do people hate whites, I'd rather not answer the question in this thread. I can't give you any answers Jow Forums doesn't already know.

usajobs.gov, search. All sorts of positions are available, from Border Patrol to the Coast Guard.

How long is your penis

I did not work in a front line position, but from what i understand, most of the overstayers identified at airport checkpoints were Indian/Pakistani/Chinese on Student Visas that never went back.

larp thread. y'all newfags need to lurk moar

Attached: 1541792159854.jpg (280x400, 56K)

Ask your mother.

>AMA
Why the fuck won't anybody point out we HAVE the legal right to use the military in response to the invasion?

> A4S4
> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION

And, no, posse comitatus does NOT forbid it.
> 18 U.S. Code ยง1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus
> Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
EXCEPT IN CASES AND UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY THE CONSTITUTION

Attached: Cut off the flow!.jpg (500x598, 239K)

That sounds about what I expected. I'm guessing there -are- underground tunnels under Wal-Mart but they have nothing to do with FEMA and are just how they circumvent our highways to move product quicker too, right?

Optics i'd imagine, that said, the Military is being deployed to the border in greater numbers than before.

>I'm guessing there -are- underground tunnels under Wal-Mart
>Americans
god damn

Attached: 1558174385452.jpg (604x527, 256K)

>Optics i'd imagine, that said, the Military is being deployed to the border in greater numbers than before.
Means nothing without the ability to actually act.
TX did a PR-stunt with putting its national guard on the border a couple years ago.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

If CBP were stationed at airports to pick up those identified, how many might be caught in a month or year? I'm just looking for your best educated guess, if you have one.

Start as a contractor and join after a successful contract with them.
Shit, someone will probably even headhunt you directly.

Why is there a DHS Surveillance Van #2 Wi-Fi connection on my laptop? Are they watching me? I had a run in with them a few years back.

You know, I used to laugh too. I understand the implausibility. However, when Wal-Mart as a company only denies that the tunnels are going to be used to turn stores into death camps things get a little fishier.

Proof

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14_172441.jpg (1440x2560, 1.81M)

I know nothing about walmart having tunnels, not anything i ever heard of...

FEMA isn't what most people think it is. To break down the work might give you a better understanding:

-30% of it is financial: Allocating Funds to disaster areas and grants to Fire/Police/EMS
-20% of it is providing training to State and Local Police/Fire/EMS agencies, schools, hospitals and some private industries, either through online courses, the National Fire Academy classroom sessions or via hands on operational exercises, most of which are held in Alabama.
-20% of it is hazard assesment, pre-planning for disaster response and helping other entities do the same.
-10% is direct response activities such as USAR teams, Disaster Mortuary Teams, and national stockpile deployments.
-10% of it is related to Continuity of Government activities.
-10% of it is related to Communications related activities (many of which are related to Continuity of Government functions)

Little of it has anything to do with tunnels or camps. More people working at FEMA came up through the Fire Service or EMS than by glowing.

A large airport like JFK? Probably dozens a day.

It's a joke, people can name their Wi-Fi connections whatever they want

This is how i got involved in it, worked for a DOD contractor, that contract got closed out, got referred to a job at DHS via a former coworker.

How have you never seen a novelty wifi name before? You're either 12 or 72

Cool story.

Dude. It comes and goes. It's not like it's there everyday.

What is the working relationship between FEMA and the National Guard?

That would add up certainly. Do you think that there's any chance of Trump stationing CBP in airports?

And fuck you. Id like to see how you'd react to "Mountie surveillance moose #4" popping up on your Wi-Fi faggot

Generally pretty good, particularly with some specific units (such as Civil Support Teams)

FEMA has VERY few response personnel that actually belong to it. It depends on State and Local Fire/EMS/Police and NG units to do the ground work for disaster response. FEMA merely provides the communications infrastructure and organization to keep it running as smooth as it possibly can.

They already are there. Obviously, CBP screens all arriving. But they lurk outside the outgoing TSA checkpoints as well.

It's comical that you assume anybody else is as stupid or gullible as you.

Is it possible to catch overstayers going on domestic routes as well?

Cheers - got headhunted after USCIS and TSA contracts myself, but turned them down. Gonna stay private for now I think.

>AMA
Is anyone behind closed doors really being brainwashed by PC culture, or do they know it's bs and choose to appear to comply for PR sake? Do you think lawmakers could ever actually be driven to pass anti free speech and wrong-think laws?

It's comical I just made that the name of my Wi-Fi for this post you dumb Canadian bitch but you seem to think I just coincidentally had a DHS Surveillance Van #2 on my Wi-Fi list ready to bust out at any moment. You should seriously consider sucking on an exhaust pipe

Ever been on a plane in the US before? Everytime you pass a TSA checkpoint, you present a ticket and a form of ID- for non citizens, this is usually their passport. The Form I-94 should be stapled to it, and in the alien's possession at all times. It would be very easy for the TSA guys that check boarding passes and ID to identify overstayers, at least the ones that are obvious- and refer them to CBP for further investigation.

I don't know about Walmart specifically, but I know for a fact there are underground tunnels used for commerce that double as nuclear shelters. I know this because a mall near me has them. Also I used to work at Target and during orientation they told us the store was built to act as a prison during emergencies.

boomer get offline.

Wise choice. More money to be made and more flexibility. Traveling requirements and the monumental changes seen in Virginia over the past 2-3 years made me decide to go private and move out of the DC/MD/VA area. It was best for family reasons.

As for PC culture, IMHO (and this is nothing empirical, just my opinion based on my own observations) before Obama, lots of National Security related agencies gave preference to hiring former military. Under Obama, there was an obvious shift in preference for recent College grads, so the mentalities and attitudes that come with them would be about what you'd expect. That said, the nature of the work tends to keep the SJW type away from DHS as a whole, they tend to find cushy law jobs at DOJ or various pencil pushing positions at HHS.

How many communists and hardcore leftists are inside the agencies you worked for??

Attached: 43706876ufdytofdsisfdu753472653074264fdsyf.jpg (400x400, 91K)

>j-jokes on you I was being a faggot for attention y-you fucking Canadian reeeeeeeeeeeee
why have the mutts been so fragile lately?

Attached: 1536106312485.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Things aren't built for those purposes, places that happen to fit the needs of those purposes are identified during pre-planning for various emergencies.

What's the Form I-94? Yes, I have flown many times.

lmao that is NOT the image I uploaded. That hasn't happened in a long time. I wonder if whoever tried to upload that got my laughing don draper instead

What will cause CBP in today's climate to refuse someone entry to the usa if they have a visa in hand? Can it be something as simple as the CBP feeling like they just want to fuck with someone?

What changes have occurred in VA recently? Is it the D's winning races or something else? I may have to relocate back there next year.

In my experience? I dealt with a few front line employees at TSA that were more suitable to work at Wendy's as it became flooded with Affirmative Action hires... but as far as outright communists/marxists, i honestly came across none... a few "muh Feminism, muh social justice" recent college grads, yes. Mostly at desk jobs at HQ. And mostly in HR or Finance related positions.

>Form I-94

Attached: I-94A.jpg (1278x1060, 198K)

The area i lived in went from being fairly rural to loaded with HOA's and 5 story condo complexes everywhere within less than 3 years, and the local school district went from being like 90% white to being about 50% pajeet. Urbanization is spreading like crazy and i prefer to be away from it.

So in your opinion:
Law related branches may try to push PC policy that compels DHS and other branches to enforce in a certain way, but in general, those branches dislike these changes?

I'm hopeful that enough of the gov't mindset is still based that it'll all blow over before mental illness seeps in and we actually become dystopian.

But Alex Jones said differently

Thanks. I can imagine what areas you're talking about. Moving back there is not something I look forward to, but it may be necessary for my career. *sigh*

The legal/HR positions are as you'd expect: 100% committed to SJWism.

The field employees are a total different story.

This isn't as much an indication of a problem with government, as it is an indication of a problem at the universities. I'd be surprised if anyone can get through 5 years of university now getting a degree in Management, HR or law WITHOUT being indoctrinated into the SJW cult.

He's right about some things. Wrong about others.

You can't even insult me properly. Why are Canadians so boring?

Yeah, it became clear that if i wanted my kids to go to a decent school, i'd either have to commute an hour + everyday, or shell out big bucks for a private setting... not to mention i preffered my neighborhood when it was surrounded by farms and woods and not strip plazas and hotels.

>reee moose canada leaf reeee
So are you retared, or just an attention whore?

I'm in a beautiful rural area now--where I would like to retire--but no jobs for me. You're lucky that you can find something. Trees and fields are much better than strip malls--they're the worst. I'm not a fan of the paks, either, and I wouldn't want children, particularly girls, in a classroom with them.

Not sure, i never worked for CBP.

I unironically live in NY now, but in the red part (which most of it actually is) and my nearest neighbor is about a half mile away.

Why oh why is there the question about "do you intend to commit a terrorist act" on the travel applications? And has anyone ever been dumb enough to admit it?

I've driven through upstate NY and it is beautiful. Whether it's lakes, mountains or lush farmland, it is incredibly pleasant. You just need a 4x4 and some skates or skis for winter.

The winters are rough, other than that it's God's Country.

So that when they do, they can say "we asked, and he said no".

Liability obviously.

*hijacks the plance*
>Y-YOU LIED TO US

Attached: 1554455613484.png (231x218, 18K)

You cant even spell retarded. Try again Trudeau loving queer

>muh Trudeau
You voted for obama. Twice.

Attached: 1545053846174.jpg (735x541, 35K)

God, you LARPing fag. Fuck off.

At least Obama wasnt a faggot. A nigger, sure. But your limp write leader would give nukes to the enemy if you had them.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>At least Obama wasnt a faggot
Imagine defending Obama because a leaf made fun of him. You would eat my shit if I told you not to

Attached: 1555037768061.jpg (2400x1350, 441K)

Coming to Area 51?

Too bad it's currently hooked to the NYC metro area. Those folks just don't have the same issues or the same attitude. It's a really poor fit. Other states are like that, too. A big city or cities dominate small cities and rural areas. The polarization is enormous and increasing. I'm not sure how things will sort themselves out, but as my favorite boss said, you can't go on half-donkey, half-camel.

>short and thin
that's what we figured.

Then whats the fucking point.

Do you suck dicks?

Nope.

100%

Checked satan

Attached: 1540646709033.jpg (599x358, 31K)

Why are you all fat fucks? No one in my city is fat. Where do they fly you in from?