Libshit sister wants to adopt and shelter a mexican refugee because of this ICE raid shit

>libshit sister wants to adopt and shelter a mexican refugee because of this ICE raid shit
>they put her on a waiting list because their call lines were so busy with other people wanting to do the same thing

Attached: 1535013757902.png (365x335, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/e99f7f48df3b5d7485256cca0052aa0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What state are you in? and her?

Does she take medication for anxiety?

This is not your personal blog, kiddo.

Talk to us when your unemployment rate drops below 50%.

Sounds like a good plan. Let it happen then report it to ICE and let them into the house to toss the bean back where it belongs. I don't know why I didn't think about this with my own house yet.

I'm in FL and so is she.

Tell ice whats going on and arrange for them to take them from your house.

Just wait till she does it, encourage it and call ice on them the second they arrive at her place.

This is not your personal blog, kiddo.

Attached: faggotburger.jpg (661x257, 46K)

Then wtf are complaining about. Go back to work after siesta.

Honestly, I have no problem with this. I've said for a while now that these WHOrES should take them in instead of tweeting about it in their high class neighborhoods. See if you can convince her to take out final expense insurance so that your family isn't burdened by her funeral costs.

>hack libshit shelter organization
>full list off libshit traitors hiding illegals

deport them all

if they want to make the immigrants into a personal problem, let them. I don't have a problem with immigration, I have a problem with illegals and with immigration on levels that cause major demographic change

Report her to ICE.
Otherwise don't make a thread.

let me marry her for that green card essay, and i'll make sure the mexican children she'll be nurturing will be her actual chidlren

So what? Encourage it. Then once she gets one, call ICE and get him deported. You can't adopt an illegal.

What am I complaining about? Please, tell me. This is not his personal blog, kiddo.

>>I'm in FL and so is she.
myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/e99f7f48df3b5d7485256cca0052aa0f

> The process begins when a victim, or one having knowledge of a crime, files a sworn statement with the proper authority known as a complaint. Once a complaint has been investigated, and the complaint is found to have probable cause, a crime can be charged either by information or indictment.
There you go user.

>he thinks ICE deports illegals

This is how white children end up getting molested by illegals.