ICE is performing raids in my city. According to my neighbors on Nextdoor, it’s genocide...

ICE is performing raids in my city. According to my neighbors on Nextdoor, it’s genocide. Are the people they catch being killed or does this retard not know what genocide means?

Attached: B7E7AD94-EF4A-4372-BD81-73197ECCCC7F.png (640x1136, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/news/number-of-irish-deported-from-us-has-doubled
youtube.com/watch?v=tvAYLQENYaw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_people
youtube.com/watch?v=9hJn35B5Z7M
immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845
migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/US
youtube.com/watch?v=rLpQbKSk1i8
youtu.be/L692R9UI5VM
youtube.com/watch?v=OFbeAZ0I584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's only rounding up brown people

Meanwhile, back in reality...

irishcentral.com/news/number-of-irish-deported-from-us-has-doubled

'tis like a second potato famine!

Tell them that the ones being raided are actual crimminals and no one is getting killed, they're send back to Mexico.
Why are burgers so retarded?

>Are the people they catch being killed?

One can only hope... lol

Rolls for dead invaders.
Rolls for dead traitors.

It's called population control in (((their))) language

>European/Dutch

kek

dutch don't qualify as european, poor swamp germans

Nextdoor is genuinely the worst idea for a website I have ever seen. It is the ultimate neighborhood gossip and beef starting website on the planet. I had at least two people demand to know where I live (with public addresses listed) saying they would fight over a difference in opinion.

ICE is grinding up Mexicans to suppress taco prices.

Attached: 6670147565_d9820eac61_z.jpg (640x427, 89K)

The kingdom of the Netherlands was there before the Germans, same with the Dutch language you fucking nigger.

Tell your neighbors Genocide is our registered trademark and can't be used without our explicit approval. We'll sue them if they don't stop their illegal activity.

You bitches make shoes out of wood. Dafuq? Is it to help your corpses float when the dikes fail or when the raging bull dykes over run your lands and you can't escape because Hans still has your bicycles?

Are you coping because you're a manlet?
Are you the bagle guy? LMAO

Attached: 50084434_2191074557611129_7049850819637673984_o.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

>Surely there are tons of white European/Dutch immigrants here illegally
Yeah they just hope over the Atlantic border wall

>illegal Europeans

I wish. Can you imagine if it was press 2 for German press 3 for Danish? If instead of hordes of little brown goblins blasting goofy ass trumpet music at night, it was a bunch of tall, reserved polite people who come over to offer you fruits and spices

Good. Send those pussy faggots home.

toothpaste

this is what gets me when people argue "your ancestors were immigrants too!" no shit but there's a difference between the germans, english, scandinavians who came to the USA 300 years ago and the hordes of spics that are flowing in now

Ah yes all those poor Dutch economic immigrants who are fleeing from their violent and impoverished country on fleets of boats in hoards.

Attached: bcecf2063529c3cd63513162b9616a70.webm (330x600, 1.66M)

Yes brown people

Hello?
Can you read this?

did he ded?

Is he gonna be okay?

Yea why the fuck wouldn't you want to leave your comfy life in a pretty based country compared to the shit we're surrounded with.
A country where it's actually fucking hard to become homeless FUCK what are we still doing here.

They came in legally for one thing

he seems to breath very shallowly at the end there, but I wouldn't bet on him making it

Attached: 1557421353399.jpg (480x272, 16K)

I think I am in a ban bubble.
CAN YOU HEAR ME?

no go away fingolian

youtube.com/watch?v=tvAYLQENYaw

hi

Can we deport the Dutch too?

They should also be deporting blacks from other countries, and Israelis, brown or not. There are even black Israelis who are totally going ape shit in Israel right now. Spicing shit up over there. Basically if the spice isn't born here legally, then it needs to go. If it hasn't entered the country legally, then it has to go. Same thing Hitler did? Who gives a fuck? That's as retarded as whining about someone putting on their underwear before their pants because that's also what Hitler did.

ICE, just ignore the retards and do your fucking job, or stop collecting government checks. Same for the rest of the people in government. And if your job involves committing crimes against the People of the US, including me, then go home and fuck your mother you treasonous bitch.

Say you can hear me

Thanks again for helping Frederick the Great develop former swampland.

We need to import more Dutch women here who aren't already pozzed by the invasion of Europe by the mudslimes.

We literally invented capitalism and ruled the world for a longer period than the existence of your nation. We were the first modern economy who conquered the world and pushed advancements in medicine, banking and industrialism that allowed England and America to rise. We literally are your fucking grandfather. Show some fucking respect. Your shitty language is based on Dutch.

>>The Dutch have left behind a substantial legacy despite the limited size of their country. The Dutch people are generally seen as thepioneers of capitalism, and their emphasis on a modern economy,secularism, and afree marketultimately had a huge influence on the great powers of the West, especially theBritish Empire, itsThirteen Colonies, and ultimately the United States.[24][25][26][27][28][29][30]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_people

rollin'

I am a love terrorist.

Literally no evidence this retard is doing anything just like the wall

Dutch are the most arrogant vermin I have had the pleasure of meeting. Your people will do something wrong, and then have the audacity to look me in the face and say otherwise. Facts mean nothing to a dutch NIGGER. You cock fiends make Germans seem like saints.

Weren't you Dutch cucked by the jews that came from Spain and then set up all the slavery in the new world? Pretty embarrassing stuff user.

no it isn't genocide
no, they don't know what genocide means
I wish it was genocide, that way our taxes wouldn't be paying to deport these same fuckers again next month

I MAKE people understand.
Usually they don't. But they never forget me. How I loved them, for the brief moment we shared.

Wanna join me?
Love terrorists underground?

youtube.com/watch?v=9hJn35B5Z7M

I personally know 18 billion people affected by USA's unjust legal sysem. The boarder needs to be attacked and personally I want the army fired.

That's a tertiary issue. Of course we should be able to defend our national borders from illegal acts of trespass, but the sanctity of legality in immigration is not as important as the demographic of immigration. It's better to have a huge wave of illegals from France and Italy than any legal immigration from the badlands.

Ironically, a lot of Jow Forums seems to have believed the shills when they took Trump's comment out of context. As counter-intuitive as it seems, white america really does need more immigration than ever if its legal and purely meritocratic. Babies born in 2019 are 49.6 percent white, and even if all fertile american white women stayed pregnant for a decade, the nonwhites would still overwhelm us before we could take back the majority and stop our enslavement.

And now your women are getting their guts filled by Surinamese men on the regs.

You know he was a Dutch prince right?
>manlet detected
Maybe you're just wrong and the Dutch are correcting you to your face. It's literally our culture to do that. Too bad you can't handle it.

Attached: tall.png (700x514, 65K)

>deported, not executed
>maybe 6000 ICE agents total, meaning if you're a beaner you have better odds of being hit by a car than by ever meeting an ICE agent unless you're retarded
>OMG JUST LIKE HITLER
Every time I see hitler comparisons it makes me angry, because Hitler would be doing a better job.

Look at all the Dutch.
immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

And where are the pictures of raids? It's like it was a big April Fool's Day.

I done heard there be hidden warehouses where they be shuffling the worse o the worst for torture and death by gas. Then they not never heard from no mo' n shit.

They desperately want it to be genocide because then they can be heroic and resist it, just like they learned the brave heroes of the past doing while they in public school

Join me.
1. you look good. Everyone WANTS to be your friend and love you
2. You rise above. THEY must earn your respect.
3. You set up easy goals.
4. You recognize their love
5. You hug
6. no exploitation
7. no other clubs to join

He was a Hohenzollern, so no. You should hurry up and unite the Netherlands already.

You should have walked directly into your neighbors house, pissed on his carpet, and laid in his bed and refused to leave.

I can only imagine the utter horror, if not hilarity, that when he called the cops, the cops told him you were merely 'seeking asylum' from the conditions of your own shithole home.

Attached: 1562526571959.jpg (700x875, 62K)

Just friendship. No obligations. No duties. Just, friendship.
>love terrorism

The Dutch were in the US from the start, NYC used to be called New Amsterdam.
At the same time the Dutch started colonizing the rest of the country and started the Amish together with the Germans. The rest just settled down elsewhere.
>annex Flanders
>annes Western Germany
Make the Netherlands GREAT AGAIN

Attached: Noordeloos-Michigan-kaart.png (660x518, 57K)

He's a retard who doesn't know what genocide means.

I wish I knew honestly. We're a nation of brainless cattle.

Attached: 1562818510742.jpg (680x762, 57K)

You have my keyboard.

BUT IT DOENSN*T MATTER.
ONLY GLOW NIGGERS SEES MY POSTS.

AND THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH ME, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

FOR MY NAME IS LUCIFER. I HAVE ALWAYS SERVED THE SON, NEVER BETRAYED HIM. MY SHIT WAS ONLY ABOUT THE BUREAUCRAZY OF THE HEAVENS.

Did you not get nuked either? Looks its just us left....allah akbar!!!

WHO DO YOU SERVE?
- the truth
- or the customs / tradition

?

migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/US
>579,000 illegal immigrants from Canada/Oceana/Europe

How does pol feel about these white illegals?

I'm 188cm and I remember feeling totally average after deplaning in Schiphol.
That said, Netherlands was a wonderful country to visit and I would love to somehow live there.

Someone tried something.
Pretty weak.

Liar. There are not 18 billion people in the world. Some of them are niggers.

I was correct, I fixed his vehicle that he fucked up, and would not accept the fact that he fucked it up with junk aftermarket parts. Dutch are straight nigger tier, you guys make actual niggers look good lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLpQbKSk1i8

I fucking love it. They literally emptied out an entire methhouse.

So I am Lucifer, Lanonandek Son.

No, Americans are just fucking retarded

My rebellion was never against God or the Son.

If they ask me to go to hell, I go there running,

If you're in anything tech or design it should be pretty easy to find something here.
You don't even need to learn Dutch at first since most companies are international anyway.
youtu.be/L692R9UI5VM
Sounds like a boomer, was it a boomer? Because that's probably what you encountered. They are entitled shits who don't see their wrong doing in anything ever.
Dutch people tend to generally correct each other on shit without any bad intentions.

My rebellion was against the bureaucracy.

>New meme names for Americans weekly
>Dutch will forever and always be Mohammed rape toy.

Thomas Jeffersonian ideas.

I, nor Satan, have ever responded to any rituals.

Nah his nigger dutch son is a carbon copy. Just a shit tier people, and your food sucks major dick too. Wonder why the English get shit on for having bad food, yet you guys take joy in eating burnt rubber tasting candy.

Fuck you, fuck your country, fuck your people; I'm glad Turks are outbreeding your shit people. Fuck your mother too.

Like Satan said, O concur.
"fools and idiots"

597,000 out of 10 -20 million. What a shit argument you have there.

roll for year-long civil war

Attached: jewish tricks.png (439x290, 154K)

>Are the people they catch being killed or does this retard not know what genocide means?

I don't know, the neon-nazis describe white people's refusal to have children a "genocide"

Deportation is genocide?

Attached: 1561059640735.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Hurting another person, is wrong.
There really is no force in the whole universe, that wants to hurt others for pleasure.
It really is only a human feature, when the animal in man is cherished.

I have met plenty of Dutch and German people. They are all very nice and the Dutch especially speak English very well.
We could use some more Germanic people in this country.

Ahh you dealt with a caribbean, alltho it's part of the Dutch kingdom they have another culture.
Birthrates are still pretty okay here, we're not even close to your 56%.
I'm sad you can't see the Dutch for the superior beings that we are. But not much is expected from a mutt like yourself.

Actual Lucifer is here.
Don't you want to ask something?

youtube.com/watch?v=OFbeAZ0I584

Where?

this desu, there was nary a dutchman 'till a german fucked a pig

fuck toothpaste niggers

Attached: pepesfu.png (888x894, 520K)

Well, I have always been loyal to the Son.

My Job was to bring the whole universal bureaucrazy into this question:
>what do you serve? The Truth, or the Customs?

Dont expect much
When dealing with the dutch

nah theyre fine most likely being arrested and taken to a place to get deported

The bureaucrats didn't like my tone, so to speak.
Well.
"those who were the first will be the last. Those who were the last, will be the first".

This means, that all of those bureaucrats must go trough mortality. That scares the living shit out from them.

That's why THE UNIVERSALS WANTS TO DESTROY THIS WORLD.