Nukes are FAKE!

>There never was any "weapons of mass destruction
>There is no "Samson protocol"
>There is no justification for war with Iran
>Goverments do not possess the power to destroy the whole world with the press of a button.
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed, the japanese weren't allowed to speak of the event with fear of being arrested/killed in the years following the war.

If you believe in nukes you are bluepilled and this yet another revelation that exposes yet another layer of the jewish deception that we've been fed.

youtu.be/jXGsA7p4Sfs

youtu.be/PD9c29zJq3U

This is an Owen Benjamin clp (I think he's controlled opposition but legit rant nonetheless)
youtu.be/pCUw8tC02Sw

youtu.be/vqZzAqMb_b8

Here is a detailed blog by an engineer:
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

>Japan was immediately sealed off from the world by US military occupation 1945/52; no japanese citizens could travel abroad; no foreigners could visit Japan or Hiroshima and Nagasaki in particular; all journalists visiting Japan were controlled by US military authorities.

>Japanese towns 1945 were mainly wood/paper/straw, one or two floors structures with a life of 20/30 years and regularly rebuilt unless destroyed in frequent, accidental fires. Only banks and insurance companies buildings were made of concrete and stone.

>There is no legal and medical evidence for any nuclear victims anywhere. No records in Japan can confirm that 100 000+ of Japanese disappeared 6-9 August 1945 due to atomic bomb attacks or that another 100 000+ died the following months due to radioactive radiation. Only atomic bomb museums full of lies produced by propaganda experts suggest it. And of course annual memorial ceremonies, much like the holohoax that we all know was another jewish lie.

>The US spends $42 billion per year on nukes ($1.2T from 2017-2046)

Attached: Nuclear Bomb_0.jpg (780x585, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
youtu.be/YmcJXniibK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr07TG8DaJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a board for you.

bumped

fuck off jews

nuke are as fake as the moon landing

>nukes being fake is paranormal
try again shills

>There is no "Samson protocol"

riiiiiight you rat

Iran has the trap for you.

Picture of Tokyo (left) and Hiroshima (right). Both were firebombed

Attached: 1444237511099.jpg (1440x600, 274K)

Are you saying that jews would like people to believe that there's no justification for war with Iran and that Israel lacks the capacity for nuclear warfare?

The Norwegian Nobel Committee decided to award the Nobel 2017 Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, ICAN.
It was confusingly justified by:
"We live in a world where the risk of nuclear weapons being used is greater than it has been for a long time."
Ever heard of ICAN? It is an NGO run by a retarded 35 woman bomb believer - Beatrice Fihn from an office at Geneva, Switzerland. It is financed by the CIA and the FSB.

Attached: 1561065799625.jpg (440x293, 14K)

any better evidence than an engineer's blog and a raving lunatic from NY?

Did you watch the other videos or do you just casually dismiss things out of hand that conflict with your established beliefs?

Fuck off kike.

Here is a fake pic from ICANs website

Attached: 1561066074865.png (1893x991, 3.97M)

Another propaganda pic.

Attached: 1561066893696.gif (958x636, 187K)

Israel lacks the capacity for both nuclear and conventional warfare. Iran is going to overrun them. Shortly.
Gog and Magog. Can't wait.

Lmao these dirty jews have no chance with iran let alone the middle east without the US

checked and kek'ed

>yfw watching nukes detonate was literally the reason Las Vegas became a tourist attraction

Attached: 23329.jpg (680x491, 41K)

>Jew telling lies
You kikes have become more brazen as of late. Don’t even bother with memeflags anymore.

It wasn't

And they need nukes to be real to intervene in Iran, right Moishe?

What makes you think I'm actually in Israel? Do you maybe have an objective argument pertaining to the subject matter?

>what was the 1912-1918 Vegas boom
Yeah, I guess those tourists were loving watching nukes detonate 33 years before the first official one

Fuck Jews Arabs rule

Lots of things are fake. I see no reason to believe nukes might not be among them.

How about white people ruling for a change?

Attached: yes.gif (320x240, 942K)

>Kike flag wants us to care about something retarded instead of salient political issues
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1560994754283.jpg (2930x1137, 256K)

Idiot it's actually an extremely powerful topic. It ties up military, scientific, and psychological resources of resistance forces if theyre focused on potential nukes or trying to compete with nukes. Nukes never existed they were a psyop - there were extensive debunk vids on youtube which have probably been wiped by jews.

Europe for the Europeans
Asia for Asians
Middle east for Arabs
Ovens for jews

APPEAR STRONG WHEN YOU ARE WEAK

WEAK WHEN YOU ARE STRONG

WHY BOAST ABOUT NUKES IF YOU HAVE THEM FOR REAL

Nukes aren't fake I've seen and help set up real detonations myself.

I believe it. Its all we hear about. Nukes this, nukes that, or so and so has nukes. Where are these mythical nukes nobody can seem to find?

No you haven't, and given 1000000 hours you couldn't provide 1 single slight shred of evidence as to why that may be true.

REMEMBER: THE FBI AND OTHER FED FAGGOTS
WILL REAP THE SEEDS THAT THEY HAVE SOWN.

WHEN THEY SEE THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
AND THEIR GRANCHILDREN GETTING SEX CHANGES
THEY WILL CRY LIKE TYPICAL BOOMERS THAT
MARCHED FOR NIGGERS IN THE 60'S, ONLY TO
BE ABUSED BY THOSE NIGGERS IN THEIR ELDERLY
CARE HOME. THEIR FINAL DESTINATION.

FEDS HAVE ALLOWED THE USA AND THE ENTIRES WEST
TO ALLIGN WITH COMMUNIST INFILTRATORS AND THEIR
SUBVERSION.

THE FBI AND THE OTHERS WERE THE SO CALLED
GUARDIANS OF THISS NATION.
THEY HAD ONE MISSION AND THEY HAVE FAILED THAT
MISSION. NOW THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE AND WE
WHO WOULD RESIST THE COMMUNIST INFILTRATION
WILL SIT BACK AND LAUGH FROM OUR CONCENTRATION
CAMP. FROM OUR WALMART LINES AS WE WATCH THE
HORDES OF LOW INTELLIGENCE SPICS, NIGGERS,
DUNE COONS AND SHIT IN THE STREET ROOM TEMP IQ
FOREIGNERS RUN RAMPANT THROUGHOUT ONCE WHITE
NATIONS.

DAMN THIS NATION AND DAMN THE WHITE TRAITORS.
DAMN THE TRAITORS THAT SOLD THE WHITE RACE FOR
SOME MERE RETIREMENT PLAN PENSION.

YOUR LITTLE BOY BILLY WANTS TO SURGICALLY
REMOVE HIS LITTLE FED NIGGER WILLY
AND LITTLE FINGER FUCKING SALLY WANTS
TYRONES BLACK TURD TALLY.

Nukes are a way to compel optimal prisoner's dilemma outcomes in world politics. Fake or not, they are USEFUL. Don't fuck with them, retards.

>optimal prisoner's dilemma outcomes in world politics
In other words, the rest of the world allowing the existence of Israel.
No thanks, I'd rather expose that Israel is propped up on a house of lies with no real ability to defend itself.
Should America no longer support those parasites, I have no problem maintaining the illusion.

its interesting how the oven meme was created by jews though, isn't it Moishe? That way you discredit the opposition in the eyes of the public. But I think whites are the rightful leaders of mankind, not jews.

link to vids?

Haha, these people always pop up to give you a "bro, I worked at an aribase.." type responses. Pure bullshit and you won't reply with evidence, shill.

Another good question is why low iq shit tier countries like Pakistan and India supposedly have nukes but there has never been an accident or anything like that involving nukes over there.

This is a great one where the scientist eats radioactive Uranium:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

Attached: C51A24EA-F273-4C5F-BF43-B89D771AD83F.gif (450x285, 486K)

Maybe start with the videos listed in the OP?

>In other words, the rest of the world allowing the existence of Israel.

Not necessarily, though I believe Israel is dying in any event. America infected fully two-thirds of the diaspora with the mental illnesses intended only for goyim, between that and the ultra-Orthodox there are extraordinarily few Jews that will do anything in defense of Israel in coming years.

this is a good theory tbf
>keep the goyim afraid "step out of line and we will nuke you"
>justify invading irrelvant shitholes for the benefit of jews the goyim would otherwise not wish to invade "oy voy goyim saddams gonna nuke you, invade!"

you should really have a talk with trained personnel at a mental clinic

Because there’s never a problem with nuclear weapons, just nuclear power plants.

FPBP, you schizo faggots need to be nuked unironically.

>oven meme was created by jews though, isn't it Moishe?
>I'm not a kike you're a kike!!!

nice try shlomo

It really makes you wonder about that propaganda pic. It just looks like any other rocket.
If North Korea or any foreign power wanted to demonstrate their nuclear power why aren't they showing new nuclear explosion videos? If they were able to do it in the past why aren't they doing it now?

usually i agree an the flag is throwing me off significant;y since they are the bigger sellers of nuclear is scary.
But nuclear bombs are not real and nuclear energy itself is much safer than they let on.
If you combine nuclear energy with nikola tesla's work, it would dismantle almost all the power cabals and free the people instantaneously.

Attached: 1562599250632.jpg (960x829, 933K)

I worked at an airbase and I can confirm nukes are fake.

OMG A NUKE JUT FLEW OVER MA HOUSE

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people … so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world’s most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

youtu.be/YmcJXniibK4

You mean like with Chernobyl where there are people currently living and an animal shelter? Yeah that was a hoax as well.

The objective observer will determine wether the oven meme is bad optics or not, Moishe.

>nuclear weapons are fake
>ignore the nuclear accidents where critical mass was accidentally reached
>ignor the russian and american bomb test
Just ask the mormons, they got to see a nuclear bomb cloud rise every month. It was commen for them
Or ask the tourists that visited the areas to take pictures from affar.

The only conspiracy are those that dont want to believe in it

imagine believing this unironically
this is why your nation is still an occupied slave btw, Mohammed.

>blah blah blah blah

>”hand rubbing intensifies”

That’s all I saw.

Israel will be the first post ww2 country to be nuked. How glorious is that.

Attached: 1561043010767.jpg (618x828, 47K)

>Oy vey goy, nukes are fake so is our samson option

Attached: Nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I'm sure that there are other weapons that you could use for that purpose. But don't buy into the fake hoax that is nuclear bombs, its how they lied you into going to war for them in Iraq, remember?

What was the official reason for jews getting america into middle eastern wars? To prevent "weapons of mass destruction". Don't be so gullible, watch the videos in the OP.

Attached: 9ECD7908-99D2-486C-8E63-1DC07F52C8E7.gif (800x362, 3.04M)

I had found an old article referring to a certain amount of 'new believers' (Sabbatean Frankists) who were long time encamped in the area of Chernobyl.
This, of course, would be an easily controllable area for disinformation with so many 'in the know' living there.
And, of course, that article vanished from the internet, almost as fast as I found it.

The honestly best evidence for nukes being fake is the fact neither Israel or Iran has nuked each other yet. If weapons of that destructive capability existed and was actually in either of their arsenals the other wouldn't exist.

They never said nukes in Iraq, it was weapons of mass destruction.

Why was it a hoax? To scare the world away from nuclear power?

> it has been theorized that the flash was the result of an undeclared nuclear test carried out jointly by South Africa and Israel
>While a double-flash signal is characteristic of a nuclear weapons test in the atmosphere, it has been suggested that the signal could have been caused by a meteoroid impacting the Vela satellite. All of the previous 41 double flashes detected by the Vela satellites were confirmed to be nuclear explosions.[6][7][8] Some information about the event remains classified.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

...and to be sure, one need not look much farther into the nuke hoax beyond the name Oppenheimer.
Of the family of Frankfurt am Main, which gave Mayer Amschel Rothschild his start;
Out of which grew, by the financial backing, Adam Weishaupts' Illuminati, Jacob Franks army of Frankists and Jacobins, AND THE REVOLUTIONARIES OF THE UNITED STATES.
Also, Samuel Openheim, aka the Judenkaiser who held the purses of four kings of Europe.

well you are both posting with an israeli flag

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

specifically "YELLOWCAKE URANIUM" for nuclear weapons, if you recall.

>undeclared nuclear test carried out jointly by South Africa and Israel.
You do realize that the jewish media and the jewish ran goverments will have a vested interest in nurturing this hoax right? They have to invent new news stories to keep it alive.

Fuck jews, whites rule.

This video on youtube is fascinating. Itvs such high resolution that if you play with it enoygh, and time it right (took me like 30 tries), you can pause it just before the explosion, and watch the pulse of cherenkov radiation get released as the fissile core goes critical.

And to start the wars in the middle east and fund Israel.

lucky dragon 5
atoll cleanup guys

there are millions of people suffering from nuclear tests

Flags don't mean shit faggot. You should know that with yours. Substance is all that matters. OP is clearly a faggot. You can buy a Geiger counter that will prove radiation exists wherever nukes have been detonated.

Yup! Also interesting how this "SUPER MASSIVE AND REAL!" explosion doesn't move the clouds the tiniest bit, and how the nose of the plane moves up to cover the blast area to hide the unmoved clouds after the blast clears

radiation existing doesn't mean nukes exist
your starting premise is flawed.

Attached: 1559809123027.jpg (1000x1015, 148K)

You know your argument is bad when you tag a legit manic bipolar person as a source.

earth is flat too and moon hollow
kek

if you unironically think that nukes are fake, my heartfelt advice is to take your meds and go to bed

You are literally retarded.

>take your meds
>schizo
hi JIDF

Attached: 1562726467143.jpg (1440x1080, 289K)

maybe but at least im not a filthy jew like you

To not believe in nuclear weapons is rather silly, if we can see nuclear power plants, are you saying we can produce electricity but not produce a bomb with this material? I've personally seen what our military has in its inventory, living near an AFB, I've seen a craft with its own energy field around. It had its own corona that looked like moving plasma, and had no sound. I will never believe we have not achieved nuclear weaponry anymore. If we have it, Israel has it.

No such thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr07TG8DaJk

Attached: 1559617915411.jpg (960x930, 64K)

Lol.
>Hyoor haa jyooooo
That get's pretty boring. I'm not. No amount of you calling me one will make me one. You're just a fucking loser moron who thinks conspiracy retardation makes him special.
Nukes are real.
You're a literal brainlet
I'm not a jew.
Want pics of my fucking foreskin faggot?

SAGE