Thanks for everything, Niggers!

Thanks for everything, Niggers!

Attached: pxxjms.png (1142x1022, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/452959-new-york-bans-discrimination-against-natural-hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They doing you a favor, this type of food have too much sugar

wouldn't the plastic seal be sufficient

I love going to the convenience stores with bullet-proof glass and having to conduct transactions through a microphone and mail slot. Thanks niggers, thanks for everything you have contributed.

>Kike Flag

>implying he's wrong
Lose some weight

I couldn't find the other day razzors in the supermarket. They were locked in a glass cabinet. Is that normal? It has never happened to me before.

stop eating fatty

>

Attached: meme.jpg (785x590, 36K)

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/452959-new-york-bans-discrimination-against-natural-hair

MY FRENS
THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL FORCED ASSOCIATION.

BY PILOTING THESE NEW SJW LAWS, THEY WILL FORCE
BUSINESSES TO HIRE PEOPLE THAT LOOK UNKEMPT AND
JUST PLAIN DIRTY LOOKING.

THE REALITY AND RESULT OF HIRING THESE NAPPY HEAD
DIRTY ZULU LOOKING TYPES IS LESS CUSTOMERS FOR
YOUR MOM AND POP AND MORE BUSINESS FOR LARGE
COMPANIES SUCH AS AMAZON AND SO ON - - - -

THEY ARE NOW GOING TO ATTEMPT TO FORCE EVERYONE
WITH NORMAL HUMAN HAIR TO VIEW THESE ANIMALS AS
HUMANS.

WE KNOW THAT THE SEMETIC TRIBE FROM THE DESERT
AND THE NEGROW FROM THE JUNGLE HAVE THE SAME
KINKED UP WIRE BRUSH HAIR.

THIS IS FORCED ASSOCIATION HAPPENING BEFORE YOUR
VERY EYES.

Top kek thanks for posting the in-store prices and a reference to your high crime rate all in one shot, burger.

>food

Wait you seriously have snickers and m and m icecreams.

This might top the guns thing as the number one reason to envy yanks.

Yeah, it's pretty typical. Razors are small and expensive. Shaving is for women and faggots though.

Niggers always stealing

Attached: 20190714_171413.jpg (4032x2268, 3.03M)

Yeah, some of the frozen stuff we have nowadays is ridiculous.

Great...fucking great... another needless task stacked upon all the other shit I have to do throughout the day...

Thanks again, niggers...

Attached: 20190626_045955.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

I think its a response to them licking the ice cream and putting it back.

More plastic pollution because niggers can't stop being filthy dirty fucking niggers.

I hate them so much.

fat

buy a salad

This
Blacks are playing 6d chess small brain finna never understand
It sad we still saving them from themselve

Attached: just for nigs.jpg (960x541, 49K)

Now with 35% more Reese’s peanut butter pieces!
Who could resist?

Based

My cart pusher job was the most chill job I ever had.

>Get Jow Forums by pushing shit in the sun
>Get paid to do it
>Had time to contemplate shit or listen to music all day

Now a days I see cart pushers using that stupid robot and realize i cant go back to the chill job of manual cart labor.

Makes sense but remember user New York is a commie utopia . Not every state is fucked like New York

Bitch you pay 20 dollars for a rib eye

based brownies helping to build up america when those lazy honkies wont.

Fuck off nigger l2speak and type English you animal

So what nigger? I can afford it.

If you see shit like this, then you are in a bodega in fucking Apu-land.
Go to an H-E-B in a decent neighborhood and you won't have these problems.

Attached: H-E-B-Go-App-Store-Exterior-1000x643.png (1000x643, 962K)

Kek fat yanks can't have their treats now. Awww so sad. Maybe you can try some fruit now.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

This is how Trump wins 2020, guys.
>democrat boomers now hate their party because the last pure thing left from their childhood is tainted

You must live in a not so populated area. I was a cart pusher in an area near LA and could be hell. I’d be pushing like 8-10 carts at a time because the store was so crowded

Fat what? My wallet? My waist? What the fuck are you talking about?

A salad in plastic packaging?Never was a full time cart pusher. I have only done it when the page comes over the speaker when the actual cart pusher is overwhelmed or some shit.

I hope you are doing something worthwhile in terms of employment? What in the fuck is H-E-B?

Attached: 1558458349333m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

You realize it now takes someone to put on these devices and take them off whenever ice cream is purchased. This hurt the wage slaves. Don’t you commies want to protect the wage slaves? Nah you idiots just want to see the world burn

spider wrap are not made to be in freezer
the small components would seize to set alarm off
>fake

he's a big guy

t.

Attached: m'lady.png (479x455, 288K)

Loved HEB when I lived in Texas. Clean stores and awesome selection

>4 ewe

The waffle cone one looks good, the rest seem like too much sweet

>Gee Jow Forums why are you so racist
The world may never know.

Attached: 1558057058130.png (252x432, 169K)

And smells like garbage. Literally. I can only compare it to opening a full fridge that hasn't had power in two months.

Attached: fto8fj2olt631.jpg (3036x4048, 1.58M)

I saw this shit in Walmart the other day.

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (474x474, 41K)

Oh my god all that cheap ice cream looks amazing.

Nah the job itself changed, before there was a designated cart pusher whose sole job was to gather carts and help with heavy carry outs. Now it seems that they just have this designated machine that loads up carts and does all the pushing. I even see skinny women who do it when they get called away from the registers. Would not be the heavy work out it used to be and I'd probably be forced to talk to the many low IQ spics in my area as a back up cashier fuck that noise.

I agree with this jew

American as fuck!!

>Those instore prices.

I'd take that trade-off

Attached: guys.jpg (1024x954, 156K)

how many fucking times have you been caught taking photos of coworkers? i get that guy probably agreed, but holy shit, the security cams have to be full of you taking photos

Go back to Jow Forums chads, we don’t want you here

Attached: 49D457FC-7554-4BAA-9593-651D9E28CCC3.jpg (430x1002, 188K)

literally correct. niggers need their rights revoked and I say that unironically

What would you do if someone else in the break room browsed Jow Forums and recognized a picture you post?

Congrats for getting out. 15 years at walmart here. Was offended the other day when some woman though I spoke Spanish or something. That was a fucking bizarre experience.

Attached: Walmart-Hires-Felons-1.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Not in based Quebec

>stealing $3 worth of ice cream

At least we still have utensils to eat them with if we go outside the city.

Attached: SpoonPoint.png (582x768, 83K)

I wish I was still young and could eat shit like that.
But I most eat a keto beer diet. I get 90% of my carbs from beer.

user you can buy snickers ice cream here
don't know about m&m ice cream though. not a fan of those things. not as good as smarties

Attached: 999999-55000403542.jpg (460x352, 35K)

Hey, they grew the inventory alarm market!

We have made a good faith effort. It's clearly been a huge over-estimation of their civilizational potential.

As much as we worry that we're in irreversible decline, this is still a democracy. A swift pivot could put niggers back in chains faster than this decline has progressed.

HEB is a jew.

stupid

HEBS if that doesn't tell you it's jew owned. Nothing will

You are dumb as fuck, fyi

>falling for the gilette jew

Alright, Skeeter. Let's break all these accusations down point-by-point?

>how many fucking times have you been caught taking photos of coworkers?
Zero.
>i get that guy probably agreed,
He didn't.
>but holy shit, the security cams have to be full of you taking photos
You cant be caught if there aren't cameras in the break rooms

>insert niggerpointingathistemple.gif

It would probably lead to some more interesting conversations at the job, and eventually a co-host for one of my daily news Digest shows.

If there was a letter e at the end, I would have been more skeptical, but that's just not the case.

Attached: xdgpn5v0hs631.jpg (750x700, 63K)

Person was clearly trolling you dumb mutt.

Niggers Across America Causing Problems.

keto here too

but no beer, unless it's michelob ultra and even then. No more than 2

They are not expensive at all. They just have a yuuge margin. Locking them way perpetuates the myth that they are expensive and need protecting.

>A black in the photo
>Tfw I am seeing more and more blacks now where I live
>Not just regular blacks but those jet black somalian nigger tier blacks who look like trouble from birth to the grave

I am worried for my little homogeneous cities. Just 10 years ago it was a sleepy town with boomers and now there is a rise in homeless and I have to hear booming beaner and nigger music every weekend as they speed past and cut people off in traffic. And I am tempted to find an isolated manual labor job doing hard work and being left alone, all I do at my job is hear sheeboons and pakis yell at me because we wont give them indefinite free services. And the sheeboons ALWAYS throw the racism card when I tell them no and they have to pay their 3 months past due bills.

oh hallowed WalMart user,

dost thou worketh with niggras?

Attached: 1525763040078.gif (528x381, 3.91M)

gotta start storing the ice cream with the cigarettes

what robot? When i was in my cart pushing days we just had used a chain to tighten the line of carts.

Perhaps if you yanks put seals on your ice cream the nogs wouldn't put their AIDS all over the ice cream.

wtf, I just gained 10 pounds

Your walmart has it's own Jesus?

>>i get that guy probably agreed,
>He didn't.
lol you fucking mad man. if you die at the store, i hope there's a walmart brand coffin and funeral service available for $89 (plus $20 10-year warranty)

Attached: Mickey_Goldmill.jpg (200x292, 19K)

Theres nowhere to run. Niggers are everywhere and wont slow down. r/selected creatures with a welfare state doesn't turn out great for everyone.

Alot of interpretative dance is needed to get the point across because FOB.

Attached: gawm0nu2ms631.jpg (1564x2048, 259K)

I do not associate with

youre fucking retarded sugars just a as bad as meth

Attached: sup.jpg (615x462, 44K)

This is because of that retarded ice cream licking pranks, right? When some retards posted videos of them selves licking the ice cream and putting it back on the shelf in stores.

>them

>$2,97 for whole package of ice cream
Can someone tell me why its cheaper in US than in post commie shithole Poland with like x4/5 lower wages?

AYY OL HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*
SUP NIGGA

Attached: 1553332751033.png (500x500, 16K)

and these are the kinds of effects of diversity that are really hard to calculate right?

the hidden costs. you won't see this shit when factoring in the cost of illegal immigrants and non-whites of all kinds.

Yeah. His name is Sam Walton.

Got one on a credit card.

Attached: 76tp0n9ae5531.jpg (1932x2576, 428K)

Every time I've seen someone litter it's been a nigger.

nigger really are a scourge on humanity

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

didnt you ever wonder why everyone is fat?
because food is ultra cheap

Attached: 1550337168957.png (789x750, 18K)

The seal would protect the customers from buying tainted goods but the store would still be out of pocket when they're forced to throw it away, those alarm things are designed to be tamper proof

why not just put the alarms on niggers so you know when they enter the store
seems more efficient

Attached: 1540428765711.gif (112x74, 12K)

You are dumb as fuck, fyi

I drink a lot of different beers. But never light, maybe a Bud Platinum from time to time. I tend to buy the more expensive ones, Hardywood Bourbon Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale and a Landshark with a lime when I'm outside on a summer day are my favorites.

Attached: graph fat food-thumb-570x615-8753.png (570x615, 674K)

H-E-B = Howard E. Butts

“H-E-B is an American privately held supermarket chain based in San Antonio, Texas, with more than 350 stores throughout the U.S. state of Texas, as well as in northeast Mexico.[2][3] The company also operates Central Market, an upscale organic and fine foods retailer.[4] As of 2017, the company has a total revenue surpassing US$25 billion.[5] H-E-B ranked No. 15 on Forbes' 2014 list of "America's Largest Private Companies".[6] H-E-B was named Retailer of the Year in 2010 by Progressive Grocer.[7] Supermarket News ranked H-E-B No. 13 in the 2008 "Top 75 North American Food Retailers".[8] Based on 2014 revenues, H-E-B is the twentieth largest retailer in the United States.[9] It donates five percent of pre-tax profits to charity.[10]

The company was founded on November 26, 1905, when Florence Butt opened the C.C. Butt Grocery Store on the ground floor of her family home in Kerrville, Texas.[11] In 1919, Howard Edward Butt, Florence's youngest son, took over the store upon his return from World War I. Shortly after becoming owner of his mother's small store, Howard tried four expansions into Central Texas, including one in Junction, all of which failed. Finally, in 1927, Howard launched a successful second store in Del Rio, Texas, followed by the purchase of three grocery stores in the Lower Rio Grande Valley. The first initials of Howard E. Butt became the name of the store.[12]

$3 ice cream and it's locked under key like it's $100 worth of jeans.