Porto Rico is collapsing

Just a few days after the Epstein scandal, many corrupt politicians were exposed as his friends.

Casually, many corrupt politicians in the island of Puerto Rico were exposed too, but it is not clear if the cause is related.

A chat of the governor (a democrat, but running for the local conservative party) calling a woman a "whore" is exposed. People are asking him to quit.

elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/leakedchatbetweenpuertoricogovernorandassociatesrockstheisland-2505280/

Plz give us independence or put us a military government. We do not deserve USA.

Attached: flag.png (1024x683, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LIVE STREAM
facebook.com
/MetroPR/videos/658951834582557/UzpfSTE1NDExNzk2NzI4Nzk1NTA6MjI1ODMyMjk5NzgzMTg3Nw/

So what exactly is happening? There's a giant crowd gathered doing things but that's it.

Kinda hard to do in your lazy country, people there just work slow (because the heat).

>Kinda hard to do in your lazy country, people there just work slow (because the heat).

Plz send the European Union to nuke us now.

It is expected the Governor may quit today or tomorrow because the scandals.

The issue is that the constitutional successors were also fired or quited, so it will be nasty.

Something that was never built or develop to begin with, cant collapse.

Are you suggesting that the USA did nothing for us?

We tried, but we have a lot of PR's around Boston and generally speaking, they shit all over the US on a routine basis. They claim we oppress them.

Cool let me know when that shit completely collapses. I buy beach real estate. I'm just waiting for you niggers to fuck up, so I can buy your land for pennies on the dollar.

Attached: 1562047175065.jpg (640x986, 45K)

Really? Generally here on the island we appreciate USA very much and set it as a standard every time, and by far it worked the best for us when we follow your example.

It is sad Puerto Ricans move there to bash Americans, and I disavow them.

Cowards Puerto Ricans who do not really love their family and home move the mainland USA.

Attached: gdp.png (893x562, 44K)

I posted a thread about I yesterday and nobody replied. I can’t wait for this faggot to resign.

Over here they've latched onto the black "culture" and generally hate America. I work with a PR chick who was born in the Bronx, but in 2016 claimed that Trump was going to deport her.

The governor is a Democrat, but his party is closer to the Republican party.

Hard to understand because there is not a 1-to-1 relation between Puerto Rican parties and USA.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really am.

USA is an amazing county and white people has contributed a lot to the modern civilization, they virtually made it possible.

Again, I disavow those idiots.

>PR chick who was born in the Bronx
You mean american? also fuck nuyoricans they really are the scum of the earth.

Attached: Rosello.jpg (2000x1331, 292K)

property is already pretty cheap in Puerto Rico, it just won't have running water or electricity within miles of it. The island is quite large.

Exactly, but they don't see it that way. We have a ton here in the suburbs of Boston(Revere, Chelsea, Lowell, Lawrence) and they're just as bad. Never been to the island but run around with their PR flags, tattoos, etc.

>They claim we oppress them.
Well, you DID do some not-so-nice things here during the first half of the 20th century. Not to mention the whole 'invading and annexing thing.

Don't get me wrong here, I like the US overall. But there's reason for there to be some animosity towards the US.

Attached: 1535628540540.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

PR bros, San Juan isn't even 100 miles away from Epstein's island. Why have you not raided it yet?

Because we have bigger issues than some richfag kid diddler.

You'd rather whine about a politician's private chats than go on a tropical island reconnaissance mission that would be totally badass and take down some of the most influential people in the northern hemisphere?

I don't care about some kid diddler and your autistic conspiracy/larping, no.

Hope more people show up to Old San Juan and storm the governor mansion

>Bragging about GDP.
At least one quarter of that comes from mainland taxpayers in the form of gibs.

>muh taxpayer gibs!
Eternal reminder that the current status, under which we receive SOME of the benefits of social programs, was conceived and approved by the US, and not PR.

Don't run your mouth on things you clearly know nothing about.

Democrats added to their collection of pets.

>We do not deserve USA.
This.

Enlighten me as to what the Democratic party has to do with anything here? We have no representation at a federal level, nor can we vote for POTUS. Our politics are dominated by local parties who run on platforms entirely separate from the US' dual-party system. Not to mention it was a Democrat who repealed the legislation that served as this island's economic engine for decades.

What, do tell, do the Democrats stand to gain by making us their 'pets'? Nothing, because PR does not factor into US politics in any real way.

'invading and annexing'
Retard, Mexicans literally invaded the USA hoping to fuck their shit up and take their lands. Now you cry and bawl your eyes out because it blew up in your face and you ended up being the ones fucked I the ass?

Zero sympathy.

Cute bait.

Here's your (You).

Are you retarded?
You're likely going to collapse on par or worse than the dominican republic if you sever ties with the US.

it's not even that
US scientist experimented with birth control pills and shieeet on the PR population.
Lot's of shit went wrong and it got covered up.
Many such cases.

>Porto Rico
>Can't even spell his own country's name
Can't imagine why.

We didn't even choose democratically to be American citizens so why blame us?

I used the traditional spell in Medieval Spanish

the puerto rican diaspora does though.
There are more puerto ricans in the 48 states than there are in puerto rico.
5.6 million. 1.7% of the population probably voting 80% left.

I wish we could send all the PRs in Lawrence, Revere, Boston, etc. back to Puerto Rico. They're so tiresome.

You mean rich Americans using the island as tax heaven?

Too bad your purely white ancestors gave us citizenship while all our politicians asked for independence.

Now you have to change the constitution to fix that and get eid of us. Literally centuries to undo all that.

>Too bad your purely white ancestors gave us citizenship while all our politicians asked for independence.
Mistakes were made.

And the diaspora has its own issues to worry about. Them being of PR descent or former residents does not equate to them prioritizing PR issues, or even caring about them for that matter.

WEEEEEEPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Attached: Papito_el_Bello.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

ok well whatever, can you tell me whats going on on the live link?
Do not speak salsa.

Skimming over it, its protesters in front of the Fortaleza, governor's residence. Governor is refusing to resign despite pretty much everyone telling him to fuck off.

Right now the PNP (governor's party) leadership is holding a meeting to discuss where they go from here. They've stopped short of calling for him to resign, but their statements so far are worded in such a way that make clear they want him gone. Probably trying to give him the chance to bow out with some semblance of dignity.

no, you are in time out while you think about what you did wrong. when you become an economic and political powerhouse you can join the others.

They’re just dinduing, nothing important

>think about what you did wrong
Starting el Grito de Lares without any fucking guns.

This bitch really out there with airpods on lmao

Attached: 0C936DC6-B0B3-40F9-877F-42CDCD6FEABF.jpg (3024x3024, 958K)

Hope my grandparents are ok

Absolutely nothing is gonna happen to them lmao

Hit me with a stream link nigga.

Channel 4

>allegedly got her hair pulled in a scuffle
I'd pull her hair, if you catch my drift.

What did he mean by this

I think he braids.

Just prepare for a civil war and have fun in a right wing death squad. What’s wrong with that??

No civil war to be had, really. Pretty much everyone wants the governor to resign, save maybe for a handful of extremely hardcore supporters.

Those are people, and this could have been prevented, right wing death squads are absolutely last resort, once hit that, it's all or nothing.

why should he resign...shittalking about your enemy is cool not impeachable

Everyone knows he’s a fuckboi now

Shitposting in a group chat is just the tip of the iceberg.

The chat includes:
>Conspiring to manipulate public opinion by stuffing polls
>Conspiring to manipulate/coerce media to be favorable
>Policymaking with non-government officials
>Implications of involvement in legally-dubious or outright illicit activities

And that's ON TOP of multiple ongoing FBI investigations, ONE of which produced SIX arrests the day after this chat's existence was first made known.

Attached: 1561514878545.jpg (552x504, 35K)

They also had troll brigrades on social media and he shit talked people from his own party

He shittalked his own running mate ffs.

Dude's a fucking asshole.

We should sell puerto rico to china. They are a burden, and only exists because you have to force industry there.

>>Implications of involvement in legally-dubious or outright illicit activities

this is the only one that might be impeachable the others are standard business practices in any country

>the others are standard business practices in any country
And that makes it ok?

Fuck off.

They’re smart enough to not say it in a group chat

that was the original name that the US referred to it as, retard

>Porto Rico

oh look, another retard

I still don’t know why moot gave us our own flag

I think both parties are shit.
The NPP is neoliberal and the PDP is commie shit.

>Porto Rico is collapsing
And this is a day I wish I had nukes so I could just nuke the island.

Trump was right

Attached: ZomboMeme 14072019211815.jpg (684x873, 137K)

Of course he was. He was just saying what anyone with a brain already knew.

Attached: 66307720_10219280271980515_8367380042535141376_n.jpg (720x900, 55K)

segments of the NPP are neoliberal, it is not entirely neoliberal, Rosello is left of Bernie on many issues

I'm a PRfag who is Florida for work, the island has always been fucked by multiple (((entities))) especially since 1952 when boomers were sold a complete lie.

These latest developments with Rosello are no surprise since the island has always been a money grabbing heaven for both parties.

Btw the chat is 900 pares long but:
"Cogimos de pendejo hasta los nuestros"

>since 1952 when boomers were sold a complete lie.
Do you even know what a boomer is, you dunce?

Boomers were literal children in 1952.

Also the only thing that I am happy about is that they make fun of fags, trannies and communists. Which is ok in my book.

Oh and the control board.

He's screwed either way.

the control board is the only group that's actually doing anything positive

>is
>is
>is
That ship sailed long ago sweetie.

Keep churning out dat smooth bacardi.

Buy Club Caribe
Or fuck it: DonQ which may be easier to get

fun fact, when you buy bacardi in the states, you pay a tax which is then transferred by the federal government to puerto rico

Fuck off faggot. We do nonot like your nigger kind, spiclet.

~El Peruano

Let Puerto Shito drown.

There's no saving these island monkies who dress like rapist nigs.

Shove a bean up your ass.

Nigger Rico should be forgotten by Trump.

Oh wait... it already happened.

She looks like low IQ coalburner.

KEK1

I’m supposed to vilify a man calling out a whore for what she is?

Was it autism?

lmao shut up indio de mierde go suck a venezuelan cock

just a pigeon eating peruANO

I can finally re-post one of my favorite pepes

Attached: denbt.jpg (1133x734, 293K)

te amo manito

the problem is there is never a way out
superstates like the eu and usa only grow
look at the civil war
it split and in the war of succession states decided to leave
they were crushed
look at the eu
brexit was clear and yet they still arent free years later
PR is a welfare dependent that will never stop sucking the teat of the usa tax cow until total collapse takes place

Your wife wants Tyrone to come over.

How the fuck is anyone rich or influential enough on the whole Isle of Bean to afford to even step onto Jewstein's plane, much less fly to Pedo Island.
I bet Jewstein doesn't even land his plane in PR due to the lack of simple things like electricity, clean water, human decency, etc.
Also...
>implying PR is collapsing and it's anyone's fault other than Puerto Ricans.
Can someone nuke this fucking place, please? I don't want more fucking Seabeaners in Lawrence or Nashua.