ICE raids

Means Trump expects to lose 2020. The optics of doing this, so close to election time, are disastrous. This will energize Dems to an insane degree. He must already know he stands very little chance of being re-elected, which is why he is pulling the trigger on this now.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: ice.jpg (640x335, 28K)

You do realize it's 2019 and Trump has been president for 3 years?

energizing dems now while they're still tearing eachother apart will only make them fracture faster. if they were to lay low they might find time to compromise.

I know of at least 10 people who have pledged to NOW vote for him BECAUSE of the ice raids!

This is energizing his base, dipshit.

Are any illegals being raided today? It looks like Zion Don pussied out again.

Republicans only win when Democrats are not energized, retard. They're outnumbered. If both sides are energized, Democrats win because they have more votes.

That's ridiculous. He isn't deporting enough to get me energized. 2,000 aren't millions and they aren't enough.

if the Dems are not energized already they are not dems.

>Prove me wrong.
Someone isn't paying you all to shill against him because he's not about to win 2020.

Attached: 7vWwe.png (219x207, 44K)

lol, you're a tranny faggot I can tell.

I love it when libshits imagine Trump can lose 2020 to one of their 'special ed' children.

>Means Trump expects to lose 2020. The optics of doing this, so close to election time, are disastrous. This will energize Dems to an insane degree.
You are a real idiot.
Liberals and democrats don't even remember that Mueller looked into every aspect of Trumps life for 2+ years. They have the memory of goldfish.
Yesterday it was "Trump and Epstein", "Trump is pedophile" over a couple of photographs. They completely forgot that if there was a single piece of dirt on Trump Mueller would have used it.
And it's not like the deck wasn't stacked against Trump in that investigation to begin with. They where out for blood and all they got was a huge nothingburger.

Attached: mueller2.png (600x1255, 2.17M)

Prove yourself right. Ice raids energize his base.

Attached: VPazh.gif (500x281, 479K)

You're half right.
Trump is all talk, the Democrats react to what he says as if he were actually going to do something.
Trump is making things worse by running his mouth and not doing anything.

and this, of those 3 million + jobs Trump created only 3% went to actual Americans, the rest where given to Visa workers and illegals.
The amount of voting Americans that will be getting jobs because of these raids is rather high. They will vote Trump.

Attached: 1561843266097.png (708x792, 852K)

Attached: 1562651282375.png (1300x1496, 1.75M)

>so close to election time
The election is Nov 2020, not Nov 2019 you idiot. Clearly you have to go back.

Attached: 1562796655791.jpg (999x800, 516K)

This is the competition. It's almost too easy.

MAGA!!!

Attached: 1562798232688.jpg (720x960, 50K)

CIVIL
WAR
IS
NOW

I like Biden's totally half-hearted raise there. The puppet doesn't like it.

>retard doesn't realize democrat primary debates have already started
rake yourself

Do you seriously think that you have any chance at all with these positions? The Dems are fucked and will be blown out in 2020. Haven't you seen all the articles that are being written by panicked liberals?

TRUMP OWNS YOU

MAGA!!!

Attached: 1562798775892.jpg (500x710, 68K)

The Democrats are fractured idiot... they are not going to unite behind any of the candidates running

Also seemed like Yang wasn't gonna raise until he looked around and everyone else was.

Love watching fake news fail

Attached: 1563126713793.jpg (724x804, 161K)

But Trump is deporting the Democrat voters.

Everybody who voted for Trump in 2016 wanted and expected ICE raids. The only people who are going to get offended by this are people who already hate Trump, at this stage he would lose more supporters by not going through with raids than by going through with them. Basically, you’re retarded.

Trump lost a fraction of the seats that NOBLAME did in the midterms AND he will be taking back the House in 2020 AND will be taking the Ginsburg seat. Keep squirming and screaming Libs, you have already lost.

Attached: blue wave.jpg (896x1206, 145K)

Fuck NOBLAME

Attached: obama bankrupt fail.jpg (497x622, 68K)

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: TRUMP 2020 Yeah.jpg (1024x698, 135K)

This.

How dumb you must be. People will vote Trump in 2020 so long as they no longer hear fucking Spanish being spoken on the streets.

I'm sorry Spics, but you fucked up there. There was absolutely no reason for you to go to a bar with all white patrons and speak fucking Spanish. But you did so anyway, and now you will pay the price.

Cuts both ways. He needs to pretend like doing something so his base will turn out.

Have you not witnessed the self destructive infighting of so called energized dems?

OR it's meant to cause the largest possible triggering ever so that the Left goes so batshit insane that no reasonable person would want to associate with them.

Like firebombing detention facilities.

I hope you know swing voters polled have the same hatred for illegal immigration as republican voters. So no this will not turn off swing voters who will decide the election in the rustbelt. A recent poll of rustbelt swing voters found only 9% had a favorable view of omar while over 70% unfavorable. So you're worried about trendies and npcs who often are too lazy to even show up and vote.

>so close to election time

Election isn't for almost another fucking year and a half, you fucking massive fucking retard.

he won't do it

just like no wall and still in all wars

:^)

The ICE raids haven't even happened, it was all bluff so people would vote for him again. Nobody is getting deported, especially not now.

Attached: 1537986767861.png (839x812, 132K)

He has to go forwards. Clearly a time traveller