Mr.Obvious

His channel seemed pretty good but then he started to post videos that I just disagree with making. Not even what he is saying I necessarily disagree with but it's how he's going about it that make it more political than it needs to be. Like he will find easy targets to voice his opinions rather than try and make his own opinion a solid one. Like I'm sure I can find lots of crazy ladies with any political affiliation but I'm not targeting them because it's just TOO DAMN EASY. Like I thought he put genuine effort into these but no he will just keep finding the weakest arguments and make more scape goats to secure his public opinion. Just another Pill Tuber

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 41K)

>like
>like
>like
no one cares about youtubers. like fuck off.

Anyone who starts a sentence with the word ‘like’ comes off like some valley girl.

stop shilling this nobody

If this guy can make it,anyone on pol can. He basicly lurks for news to jump on or just reads posts on pol. and that fucking faggoty honking he does.

seen a couple of his videos and he's a complete retard who can barely string a sentence together, he offers zero insight or original thought into any of the topics other than "SJWs bad"

>honk honk
you all can’t handle the red pills that he drops
go back to africa, libtards

>butthurt shill confirmed
Awww is poor little Avi upset LIKE no one LIKES your homo crush

this guy sounds like an annoying prick who doesn't add anything new to the thread and honks his shitty bike ring and says "this is the liberal / left" each video is the same and the algorithm has been forcing his videos on me for some while hopefully, he becomes irrelevant once the algorithm switches

Attached: 1455043258297.png (822x960, 77K)

Hes probably in this thread right now sitting and reading with a clown horn by his desk

He just makes garbage clickbait tier videos on Jow Forums threads. Old /b/ would have doxed his faggot ass and rightfully so.

He's literally OP. And you know it.

He's good, but he shouldn't focus entire videos on Jow Forums. Maybe I'm just old but I think rules 1 and 2 should still apply in current+4 year.

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty jewtube channel

This. He literally said "go to Jow Forums.org/pol/". That's the worst offense I can imagine as far as newfaggotry.

"Like oh my God Clown World right? Honk Honk I know memes there for how can I be wrong?"

What's that a Republican that disagrees? Must be a libtard

This is a channel you watch to pat yourself on the back for having the same opinion as the showrunner - it's no different than The Daily Show or Colbert.
He's yet another condescending talking head.
Nothing can be gained from watching this low-IQ circle-jerk drivel.

Kill yourself OP you fucking faggot, quit shilling this cancerous piece of shit

I'm sorry let me be more blunt about his channel since you seem to get the wrong impressions. Mr.Obvious is a gigantic idiot who is probably a 17 year old in his mothers basement. Is that clearer?

You're the kind people who can read but not comprehend and that is the greatest tragedy of all. "It's useless but it still exists and that's the worst state it can possibly be in."

I wasn't retorting my guy, just dogpiling on Mr. Flyovercope

haha, I remember the several times he's been banned
he was funnier last time though before he toned himself down so he wouldn't get censored again. what a shame.

Yeah, his first channel was actually funny, now he's basically a reddit magapede

He's just another one of those losers that makes a living off of documenting our every action. Like all those tv hosts in death note fighting to represent someone for fame.

He's alright...6.8/10

he just lurks here to steal content, and every video hes to much of a little bitch to curse or say things that would get him demonatized on youtube.

hes pretty much just a jew who feeds off of Jow Forums.

He's a cowardly bitch. I know a rat when I see one.