Do you really hate us?

Do you really hate us?

Attached: 1541768276573.jpg (480x259, 9K)

Yes.

yeah canadia is gay~
how's the holodomor going?

Yes

Yes.

fuck off coon

Yes.

Hate is for gays and other americans

i don't hate nations. i hate scummy individuals

I fucking hope people hate us, I love the attention.
Reminder that Everyday we're not raked,is another day of the grill. stay mad burgers.
Oh and fuck you OP. Faggot ass Memeflag.

Attached: black anon's.png (650x433, 118K)

Despite my flag, I'm proud I wasn't born in this country.
And yes, I hate all of you.

I dislike your 50% female parliament member policy.
Things start going really bad when competence is overlooked by things gender, race, age etc.

should be stamped out of existence so we have a buffer between russia

We look at Canada as our faggy little brother who never had a girlfriend. We don't hate you, we pity you, and despite your overall faggotry we will protect you from the bullies.

yes

no, we don't think about you at all. honestly the literal only time canada ever crosses my mind is when you get uppity on Jow Forums

>Memeflag
>A FUCKING LEAF
Why am I not surprised?...

Get the fuck out of my country you worthless parasite.

>never had a girlfriend
Only faggots get girlfriends.

Not literal faggots, but loverboys.

Yes

we love black kings

True, females are gay, they suck cocks. It doesn't get faggier than that.

Canadians or nigger memeflaggots?

Yes.

No my point is, girlfriends are for loverboys, real men just smash and dash.

Are you a nigger and a leaf?

>memeflag
>we Canadians
Does this mean that it's only Leafs and Kikes behind the WWK flag?

Not at all. Canada is great land filled with people I want to feed to my moose. Kind of like Jow Forums

I hate us

Who?

Yes

Yes I really hate us faggots glass us now

It's sad, but Canada is slowly turning into London 2.0. Best way to think about Canada is a blend of Europe & America - but with a government that enacts policies that're inline with European cuck values.

It's awful. Vancouver, Ottawa, Toronto, all the major cities are London Lite. Rural parts of Canada, and on the East coast like Nova Scotia, are really nice. People there are almost all white, and the land is beautiful.

One thing I kind of hate about our America bros is that they openly hate all of us without a second thought, even though many of us come from the same stock as the American colonists. Canada has always been there for America, we've sent troops, aid, and have helped without so much as a second thought; for example, during the 9/11 attacks Nova Scotia took in all the American passengers from American planes scheduled to enter new york and the Nova Scotians let them live in their homes until they could safely go back. But, our America bros just assume we're all cucked faggots - when it's the furthest thing from the truth. We support and love our America bros, and the non-cucked of us want what's best for NORTH AMERICA. We want to help out in any way we can. If only they'd look past the shitty government and realize a lot of us are in the same boat as them.

I agree with most points but it's still nothing nearly as bad as the UK or even the USA for that matter. I live in Edmonton, it's likely one of the shittiest, chug-ridden, desolate shitholes this country has, yet when I travel to the USA I instantly become grateful for where I'm located. Even the worst niggers and natives here are nothing compared the the filth/criminals in the south (not sure how UK is because I would never pay money to go to that shithole).
Additionally, 99% of my interactions with cops have been pretty red-pilled, been in a lot of fights/occurances and the cops have never been faggots other than the time I got a reckless driving ticket for an accident where a nigger somolian cut me off

No. Every party needs a pooper.

Attached: Ultimate Win.jpg (559x312, 42K)

I'm confused.
Do you mean niggers, or leafs?
Any case the answer the is yes.

Yeah

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-13 at 5.03.03 AM.png (576x487, 447K)

You need to stop LARPing.

I'm at least happy that Australians like us so much

Despite making 13% of the population, Canadians make 50% of the shitposts.

No, just jews

>BLM
>fucking leaf
You betcha.

Attached: leaf_analyzed.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>stirring the pot against Canadians on this board
>pretending to be Canadian with a BLM flag
How you fuckers can't see there is an anti-canuck shilling campaign going on here, to divide US and canadian right wingers, is shocking. You should all be smarter than this.

leaf niggers > nigger niggers

Speaking as a canadian yes I fucking hate you moron day of the rake soon Im out on the front lines every day WHAT ARE YOU DOING to help your fellow man? shitposting on a chan? fuck off leaf and grow a pair.

Attached: 1526575698377.png (466x664, 454K)

Yes, I really do hate niggers. I'm okay with black people in general, but niggers can fuck right off.

Attached: 1378387566179.jpg (408x303, 46K)

Attached: day_of_the_rake.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

Nova Scotia is getting filled with indians and pakis. even in cape breton you always see groups of like 7 of them walking on every main street. There is no where to run diversity always finds us.