Jow Forums BTFO again. Why are white people so fucking bad at logic and argumentation?

Jow Forums BTFO again. Why are white people so fucking bad at logic and argumentation?

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta-debate-team-dominates-harvard-tournament-again/966606391

Attached: ok.jpg (1080x1344, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
okayplayer.com/news/obasi-shaw-harvard-grad-with-honors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mkahaj93Xuo
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/04/traditional-college-debate-white-privilege/360746/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=226
youtube.com/watch?v=epF9r7SxbTs
youtube.com/watch?v=42j9xn1p-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=guGMcbGFa9g&t=93s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't do it when the let you speak Ooogoo boogooo

are these the ones where the blacks do a rap or poetry slam type thing and everyone is just left staring wondering what the fuck they are even trying to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

This isn't Debate. This is giving up.

don't worry, it's just harvard

okayplayer.com/news/obasi-shaw-harvard-grad-with-honors.html

TOPIC ONE: WHAT UP WIT DAT SHIT????

Academic debate is the world’s biggest joke. The judges literally just give the win to whoever’s skin bears the closest resemblance to shit

Yeah, this is ridiculous.
It's not really debate with rhese people.
It's turned into a joke.
International Debate is an entirely different game than what these people do.
It's hard to watch.

I have seen this "debates" in YouTube. Its more a fucking roast contest and the blacks dont respect any rules of debate

>youtube.com/watch?v=mkahaj93Xuo
example of last year semi final of (((debate)))

Harvard is zog so its full of no whites

Attached: 1562432925065.jpg (500x500, 58K)

So eloquent. Chocolate covered watermelerns.

Attached: 54688751486874456.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>chocolate covered watermelons

Attached: 38u8.png (177x240, 82K)

Theres no point in debating animals. Only violence

Maybe, just maybe we should actually listen to what they had to say before we judge.

do they run it back in slow mo to work out who got the most buzzwords?

>fucking Harvard

Are you serious? The place is lame. Everyone who pays gets an 'A'. It's the very model of both nepotism and white supremacy.

Academic debate isn't a debate as normal humans recognize them.
You get points for basically anything raised even if it doesn't really relate at all and there is no weight to it. Muttering some random non-sequitur is worth as much as a well made argument that completely dismantles your opponent's position and argument.
The preferred strategy is to yell a constant stream of words and sounds to deny your opponent a chance to talk and make some of the noises vaguely related to the topic as that is worth as many points and any well reasoned thing you could say.

This shit makes "Pro Wrestling" look legit.

>chocolate covered watermelon
>ugh, ugh, ugh
OP eternally BTFO yet again

Wtf this is like shit slam poetry

I actually competed at one of these tournaments my senior year and was pretty shocked by the methods employed by students from other states. In Arkansas, we emphasize articulate and carefully organized communication to make our point whereas the vast majority of other states would use "spreading." Spreading is reading as much as you possibly can at such a high speed that the content is virtually indiscernible.. Judges would be given outlines of their arguments beforehand for clarity, but rarely were opponents afforded the same luxury. If you missed one of their "points," which was highly likely given their near-unintelligible nature, they hammered you for conceding. It was disgusting. They would then criticize our way of talking after a match (not for an accent as people from NWA don't usually have one, but rather they'd ridicule us for "talking slowly").

I can only assume things have gotten worse in the past decade. Academic debate is a joke and does not represent actual dialogue between opposing viewpoints.

Article is from 2014 but it explains the shithole that competitive debate has become

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/04/traditional-college-debate-white-privilege/360746/

>In matching navy blazers, they’d recite academic arguments for and against various government policies. It was tame, predictable, and, frankly, boring.
>but no more
>These days, an increasingly diverse group of participants has transformed debate competitions, mounting challenges to traditional form and content by incorporating personal experience, performance, and radical politics. These “alternative-style” debaters have achieved success, too, taking top honors at national collegiate tournaments over the past few years.
>Ameena Ruffin and Korey Johnson, became the first African-American women to win a national college debate tournament, for which the resolution asked whether the U.S. president’s war powers should be restricted
>Rather than address the resolution straight on, Ruffin and Johnson, along with other teams of African-Americans, attacked its premise. The more pressing issue, they argued, is how the U.S. government is at war with poor black communities
they won the fucking tournament by ignoring the topic and bitching about racism
>In the final round, Ruffin and Johnson squared off against Rashid Campbell and George Lee from the University of Oklahoma, two highly accomplished African-American debaters with distinctive dreadlocks and dashikis. Over four hours, the two teams engaged in a heated discussion of concepts like “nigga authenticity” and performed hip-hop and spoken-word poetry in the traditional timed format. At one point during Lee’s rebuttal, the clock ran out but he refused to yield the floor. “Fuck the time!” he yelled.

Here's a vid of this kind of shit in action
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Attached: 2vmgfg9.jpg (948x676, 95K)

This right here. These aren't traditional, oxford style debates where people are judged in large part by what they're actually saying, followed by how they said it american debate tournaments are no different than anything else having to do with american education, the browner person gets the award. Tie breaker goes to who ever has the vagina, Franken or otherwise.

i don't really know this is is painful to watch it's clearly forced and stupid and as far as anything debate stand for
they like throw the most word they can the faster they can thats it
>It's the very model of both nepotism and zionist supremacy.
corrected it for you senpai
i swear debate will devolve into a rap battle in a couples years

Attached: 1513971586497.jpg (733x512, 115K)

LOL @ you think Harvard is something to aspire to...

they'll pull out a source it's just some article or wiki page, nothing really too extensive or prone to human meddling

>Why are white people so fucking bad at logic and argumentation?
There is no solid argument when arguing with niggers. I imagine there were nigger judges involved and it went like this:
>DIS HERE WHIT PIPO IS RACYST
>DEY TAKE U MONEH
>DEY TAKE U KIDS
>GIBS PLS

Digits confirm. Also niggers are quite skilled at endless streams of pseudo words and loud noises.

why is there so much cope in this thread? No one can out debate the American Negro

american university debate are something out of this world

What white people? If you're referring to Harvard, that's a pretty funny joke.

The way these schools do intermural debate is on a point system. So, every argument one team makes is a point, and every point the team refutes is a point. Thus, the winning strategy is just to rattle off as many arguments as possible within the the allotted time. This is the result. Debate in such a format is useless.

>incoherent stupidity dominates logic
Its always been that way. Celebrate normality.

>the absolute state of Harvard
even Ivy League isn't what it's used to be
SAD

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

Louisiana here, same story.

Those subhuman retarded niggers actually believe they can "debate".

Attached: LOL 12.gif (268x320, 1.44M)

I did debate in high school, I think that formal debate as a competition died when people started trying to metagame it like other sports/vidya, instead of the best arguments or the best presentation it's a speed talking contest now and judges reward that. Having blacks come in and turn it into a poetry rap slam isn't so much killing it as burying the corpse.

Some debate leagues offer a "Lincoln Douglas" style debate which is supposed to be more along the lines of what people imagine debate to be, but it's not very popular, probably because the people who would like it try to get into regular debate, are disgusted, and then leave competition for other pursuits.

yup it's anti-debate

>activist judges pick niggers
Academic debate is a meme

>Maybe, just maybe we should actually listen to what they had to say before we judge.
shut up faggot. also, most of us already know what it looks like when niggers win in the debates. they throw out the topic and argue that society is racist.

I want a group of white people to wear black face Tropic thunder style and win the debate. Or start trans racial identity.

Nowadays competitive debate is a nigger speaking as fast as he can. In other words in real life people would tell them to shut the fuck up.

Modern debate is completely retarded

What is the purpose of this buffoonery?
This has nothing to do with debate. I cannot fathom how any sane person sits there and thinks that any of this has any merit.

>yah yah yah, she clank clank, I be havin' dreams 'n chocolate covered walnuts.
What? I went to the Montréal Polytechnique to study Mechanical Engineering so I didn't go to many debates but that's Harvard debate material? What were they even debating?

Chocolate covered watermelon is a great idea

Doing slam rap debate eight hours week is excellent training for them. It trains them to do slam rap debate.

Sh klang klang

>Hello and welcome to the debate competition
>The topic will be about the impact of prescription drugs on society as well as the pros and cons of their mass availability
>To start us off we have an all black team from Atlanta, please present your case.
>Atlanta team: WE WUZ KANGZ
>We would now like to conclude this years competition, Team Atlanta takes the championship

Attached: 66cb87e49bf57fc8c054597d94518d1a26b7e2a4243519fd51bcdb5f60088fe8.jpg (1024x776, 274K)

>any of this has any merit.
at some point everyone agreed that white people and black people are COMPLETELY EQUAL in all capacities. that allows the racial bean counters to determine when something is racist. like say if niggers arent winning ANY debate competitions. this was the pressure put on debate competitions so they had to start giving participation trophies to niggers out of fear for being labeled racist.

The big debate.

Me: Shut up you fucking porch monkey nigger!

Judges take a minute, talk among themselves. Rule my logic is flawless and true.

I once had a professor who came from Yale and was flabbergasted that the university I attended, University of Toronto, gave out Cs and Ds. The "gentleman's B" at the Ivy League is apparently a real thing.

From what I read above this is Blacks making arguments (woke ones) and no one countering the argument because they will be deemed racist and shunned from the leftysphere/Educational facility.

>be white
>flex intellectually on negroes
>dats raciss
>now you have the scarlet R
>career opportunities become limited
so the smart move is to just let the nigger win. you never flex on retards because it always makes you look like an ass. with our racial caste system this is even more the case.

it's called paternalism and whites do it to negroes and virtually all shitskins all the time. we smile, give you a pat on the back and move on because things like this aren't important. liberals are the worst when it comes to paternalism but civnat cucks do the same. the only whites who treat the shitskins with any honesty are the "racists"

This is so weird. 10 minutes of slam poetry, then they have to explain for 2 minutes what they just said because nobody understood it which was a kind of debate, then 3 minutes of preparation for the next 10 minutes of slam poetry.

But don't the same rules apply when two white teams debate each other?

Like I get that certain people might be motivated to hand out participation trophies to blacks but couldn't they just make up some dumb reason why the weak arguments of the blacks are supposedly good instead of completely perverting the idea of debate in the first place? Like say I want to inflate the number of black debate winners, my first instinct would be to have the judges of the debate respond to "we wuz kingz" with "wow, great point made there Jamal" instead of getting rid of anything that a normal person could even vaguely associate with a debate and replace it with a contest in talking really fast and gibberishly.

What happened to AY YO HOL UP?
I preferred that now classic form of debate vs this perversion and new age degradation!

They don't even talk that fast, they're just really out of breath from all the beetus. I really don't know what this fuck this is

>a debate and replace it with a contest in talking really fast and gibberishly.
this talking fast shit pre-dates the niggers winning competitions by debating racism instead of the topic at hand. the fast talking is a strategy to get in as many points on your side of the debate as possible because apparently that is seen as a strength. the fast talking isnt something the niggers brought with them.

>The judges literally just give the win to whoever’s skin bears the closest resemblance to shit

This is one of those pseudo-fake debates designed to give "fake honors" to blacks. By giving out awards to blacks titled "first place" the liberals are trying to bias the published statistics. For example, in 2000, you might see a statistics "how many teams win world debating championships?" and the answer is all those white-dominated universities. But now, in 2019, those published stats show more black-dominated universities in the stats.

Never mind that a debate that has "International Debate Championship" in its title only has the minimum number of teams and that the judges aren't registered and tested qualified with debate organizations.

Debates use rigorous logic. Emotional Logic is for SJW and not for debates where an SJW would be crushed mercilessly by meritocracy-based debaters. These debates are just cooperative attempts with liberals to juice up the terrible black statistics by adding in "fake" stats.

College is offically a joke and only for niggers

Yeah and this is what I don't get.

Why would they even introduce such a rule when it isn't even meant to benefit the blacks? Debate in this context implies a verbal back and forth. If it's just about how many points you can make in a certain amount of time and there's no interaction, no rhetorical skill, no thinking on the fly involved, the teams could just as well hand in a piece of paper with a list of all their arguments.

Exactly what I suspected. The contest was probably just a reason for elitists to signal their wokeness to each other.

more like harvard BTFO . they arent a ivy league school any more. they are not akin to devry and any one with a harvard scholarship is a faggot and any one with a harvard diploma a nigger

berkly, brown, yale , oxford and stanford are the only ivy league schools in america now

>the teams could just as well hand in a piece of paper with a list of all their arguments
That would require more skill and eloquence than they use, currently.
Top college US Team vs Top German team with Chinese Judges...
The German team would destroy them. No competition at all.
The US has lost is ability to debate, entirely.
It's about who can virtue signal the fastest and who has the most oppression points coming in.

To make an analogy: Imagine a rap battle where the participants are just rattling off a long list of prepared insults from a piece of paper one after the other and the winner is the person who managed to squeeze in more insults into a 60 second time frame. It isn't taken into account how theatrically and musically convincing the performance was, how creative and funny the insults were, how good the person rhymed and how well he responded to the other person's insult. Why even call it a rap battle then?

>nigga this
>nigga that
>btw you can't say nigga wyboi

I agree every one should be killed

>(((white supremacy)))

niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz huuuhhhh
uh
uh
uh

No lie, the debate was about limiting presidential powers during war time. There’s an article about the debate somewhere, basically the niggers just said “fuck that, we gonna argue about what a real nigga is” and the judges went along with it.

>American Ivy League
Literally meme tier at this point.

jesus christ

the west has fallen

TOPIC TWO: WYPIPO BE LIKE...

Comments disabled

Kek

All those sassy zingers

imagine being this retarded
You do realize there's an anti white agenda going on right now right?

Attached: 1562617549666.jpg (355x397, 87K)

Who the fuck would think these rules are useful?
One point for unrefined points, -10 points for refuted points.
Boom, now people work out one extremely solid and well termed argument per exchange.

That one white girl
BLACKED.COM

>College is offically a joke and only for niggers

As a university student, I saw the difference between blacks and niggers. Some in Jow Forums like to say there is no difference, but there are blacks that ignore other blacks trying to pull them down as "oreos" or accusing them of selling out to whites. These blacks want to become productive members of society. But the "asshole" activists that make trouble, vandalize, or steal (yes, our campus has problems with theft) join the Black Students Caucus (BSC) club.

When I went to university many years ago, blacks could get in with only a tiny SAT score. But get this, even if they didn't meet the minimum special SAT score just for blacks, there was a remedial program for blacks. They can attend university for up to one year and then take the SAT after that one year period. If they meet the minimal SAT score (which is lower than what was allowed for me by a huge margin), all their university class credits count and they are fully registered.

I got involved with student government early but not as elected but as faculty-nominated candidate. I then get reviewed by incumbent student government staff. If I pass, then school administration staff review me. I became one of the student club committee members. We review applications, requests, and of course approve/disapprove new clubs, fund/defund them, etc. Clubs are required to follow campus rules, not be for-profit businesses, not break the law, and not be political as in campaigning for candidates.

The BSC (Black Students Caucus) club really sucked as it broke rules a lot and didn't do anything notable year after year. But they'd always demand funding for having parties which is an invalid expenditure. Some clubs had budgets over $50,000 (back then it was a lot of money, but not in 2019). So the BSC felt that was really unfair some clubs had $50K when they only got $200 when their only "valid" club project was cleaning a park once.

Attached: Berserk 24 08.45.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>I once had a professor who came from Yale and was flabbergasted that the university I attended, University of Toronto, gave out Cs and Ds.
Why? Because students from Yale aren't better than students from Toronto?

is it this one american thing where you try to speak as fast as possible and interrupt your opponent as often as possible?

>ywn be a qt white girl stuffed airtight by porch monkeys after a hard day of debate practice

Are you telling me that niggers won an affirmative action tournament?

No way

This is why mankind will never be a space faring civilization.

Attached: 1517617668187.jpg (586x880, 135K)

Screaming black lives matter for 5 minutes straight isn't a debate.

Plus since the judging and scoring is subjective that's all I need to hear.

My fucking sides.
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=226

full audio of the event:

youtube.com/watch?v=epF9r7SxbTs

Unrefuted*

>the resolution asked whether the U.S. president’s war powers should be restricted
>The more pressing issue, they argued, is how the U.S. government is at war with poor black communities
>distinctive dreadlocks and dashikis
>four hours
>heated discussion of concepts like “nigga authenticity”
>hip-hop and spoken-word poetry
>the clock ran out but he refused to yield the floor. “Fuck the time!” he yelled.

>FOUR HOURS

Attached: 1557898793183.jpg (409x314, 22K)

TOPIC 3: I dindu nuffin, raycisem hold a nigha back

youtube.com/watch?v=42j9xn1p-EU

I wonder if its as blatant as this case was

I'm my 6th from the only real debates you could have were between white men.
(Most of the) white women would simply fall back to personal attacks and purely emotional logical fallacies.
Non-whites would harp on about colonialism and muh oppression.
Some of the white men were Pussies and argued like women, but most of them didn't.
The debates between men were informative, engaging and sometimes humourous.
Debates between men and women were pointless and boring.
Debates between women and non-whites were just awful.
I and several of my mates got up and left during one of the debates as it was so bad.
I participated in an oxford debate once and that was already trending towards the lowering standards.
I dread to think what American debate is like, or what British debate will be in 10 years time.
Another manifestation in the death of the west.

It's called American Parliamentary Debate style and it's a joke. The only real collegiate debate is societal style and intramural.

Just a sheboon twerking on the ruins of civilization, forever

> 1 post by this id

dont fall for the bait faggots lurk moaryoutube.com/watch?v=guGMcbGFa9g&t=93s

TOPIC THREE: WE WUZ...

Basket appears to have been lowered as well.