Northern England

What's the point of this shithole? Now that we've deindustrialised you're just a cesspool of degeneration, pie barms and teenage pregnancies. Submit to your SOUTHERN masters.

Attached: northern england.png (1200x1457, 267K)

never

Attached: norfium.png (1255x815, 245K)

norfposting

Attached: 247.png (463x658, 305K)

Their premature deaths from poor diets and God knows what else are putting a strain on MY NHS taxpayers money

Keep crying Abdul

Attached: 7a7.png (900x658, 369K)

the south is basically a terrorist training camp.

please to see the license for the norf thread, sir.

Attached: 1559681842874.jpg (855x885, 203K)

with other words submit to nigger and muslim dick? the northern part of england seems pretty based and white

The problem was actually the industrialization of the region.

nah there are muzzies and immigrants up here in the north too, mosques all over the place. i wish i was joking.

Northern England:

OWL FOOKIN BATTER YER YA FOOKIN CHEEKY TWAT WHADDYER MEEN YER DOEN WUN JUSTUSS FER DER NITEY SIX

Southern England:

أي امرأة لا ترتدي الحجاب هي وقحة مثير للاشمئزاز ويجب أن يكون لديك كلمة مع والدها

post norf memes

Attached: 1560956050999.png (1908x726, 506K)

Southerners are the reason Californians be like that.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1545002583808.png (951x719, 41K)

You're right this was being insensitive on Cheshire. They're based and honorary southerners

Not as much compared to London though

not yet. but it's heading that way.

Attached: 1536503042182-618x467.png (618x467, 172K)

>Submit to your SOUTHERN masters

It's common knowledge that one northerner by himself can take at least five southerners in a scrap without dropping his meat and potato pasty

It'd be 8 if he would drop his coke and Greggs sausage roll.

Nice try Muhammed.

Attached: BZ3j3SpIYAAYgwC.jpg (598x399, 44K)

ID: jew

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 50K)

>dropping his sausage roll

Might as well be a soft southern poofter

Who is BeZo and why are the Jew v him?

bezo is a jew confirmed

Attached: 532529_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 300K)

Every northerner I see on the news is always screeching autistically about muh closed mine or having to walk up t'up road because lack of transport. Damn troglodytes didn't show any respect when Lady Thatcher sadly passed on.

>Move to small town Ontario
>Local tea shop sells meat pastys and sausage rolls

Pretty good stuff. God save The Queen and all that.

>Hurr durr let's destroy the Northern economy and replace it with more Southern jobs.

Haggisnigger here, just want you soft southern tory faggots to know that Thatcher was a 24 carat cunt and she's burning in hell with the pedo's she covered up for

souf is full of cunts.
t. soufener

>destroy northern industries
>surprised that everyone in the north hates you

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 32K)

There was no surprise when the industrial manufacturing jobs went in the north, England faded away. It was the back bone of England. Jobs were protected, communities were solid. Now what? Shit paying consumer jobs based on debt and communities shattered apart from the bastardised American youth culture, on top of that the rape of millions of white girls where the people are too afraid to stand up against them.
I think it’s too late. The bread and circus of football and mindless television fills their minds.

Sincerely, a northerner.

:(

Build a wall across the north, then stick the remoanfags there.

Leavers can has the south and use London as a reservoir or for boating craft.

>the parts most overflowing with Pakis to the point they have literal race riots and rape gangs cooperate with local government
>pretty based and white

Cheshire sucks dick so does Chester, fuck that place

Good man

>british
>white

Attached: agent johnny huwhite14.jpg (600x578, 126K)