I will write this in response to another anonymous users post i have seen...

I will write this in response to another anonymous users post i have seen. Quote : turning whites into blacks out of fear of being called racist by the monkeys. Well true in a sense that many are small minded individuals who fear the truth because it will bruise their delicate senses and I agree it is truly depressing to see how weve had our own country overthrown by undesirables due to wanting to preserve an image that society in liberal America can agree with. Absolutely apalling. I say we need to rid the country of the sickness and eradicate the parasites and take back what so many true Americans have had stolen from them. So much degeneracy has ensued in the nation due to the jews wanting to multiculturalize everything and it has given the undesirables a false sense of importance and entitlement they do not truly have and do not deserve. The mind of America is now extremely sick and they want everyone to have rights that many do not once again deserve and that has led to not being able to be truly free due to having to adjust to satisfy every SJW or libertarian or communist or liberals view and that we need to move past racism or whatever their ridiculous argument is which has led to the downfall of this country, although I am european i am in America and hate to see the country i have grown up in turned to rubbish.

Attached: 2D7D7FD4-AF55-4FBE-9FCB-A0EA91EE622D.jpg (900x599, 86K)

I have many more ideas as well in place to help Americans with unemployment and to bring natural life back as well and to make sure no one struggles in our nation

bump

have sex

Whats the point considering how most women are ridden with STDs and are mostly harlots

True words.

I have given this much tought but the end question seems to be, how the fuck to we spark nationalism at this point? It feels like we're just in the middle of this multi-culti crisis, which soon flips over. after all, Europeans are getting sick of this shit, just not many speak of it openly because we litterally can't without being freezed out by our "normal" society.

Attached: 66378945_1134370900102277_1138053143871881216_n.jpg (928x960, 80K)

No that's not true, STDs is also part of the scare tactics.

Not reading this wall of text. I may not be 100% white, but this OP sure as hell typed this like a nigger.

>typed this like a nigger
>didn't read the text

Well I mean I wrote this from a cell phone lol so Non ascii text was not allowed so i had to change it

>Cell phones don't have a "return" button.

Okay Sven.

Attached: Cucked Swedes 4.jpg (1632x976, 624K)

>its the Jews
Get off /Pol if you believe that

Attached: epstein-sun-dial.png (1280x726, 1.24M)

If you seriously believe that was taken at random then i got news for you, you're as clever as brightest downie.

Probably an African culture gathering of some kind, litterally 95% africans standing outside the house of culture, wow amazing. I'm sure you don't have these kind of events or people in murica, right?

>It's a rare occurrence!

Attached: Cucked Swedes 6.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Spark a debate instead of posting shit you find in cuckthreads, you're the worst kind of idiots.

And you even named them so you can get easy acces to this shit, get a life ffs.

I have watched that show coutless times, adult version tho, and it's not nearly that bad, quite opposite there where mostly swedes, didn't think much about it but in the finals i can't remember seing a single sand/nigger.

Put since SVT, Swedens public service, runs this show it had an "uppgrade" a ew years ago, they changed the prpgram host and started hosting the kids version, which i assure you is cucked becuase they want it to be.

The political viewpoint on everyone from SVT which participated a few years back, which was made public, showed SVT was over 4/5 parts leftists. So big suprise there... yeah no.

>Not counting the obvious faggots as niggers too
I bet you also find trannies cute, and wouldn't mind sleeping with men.

Attached: Subsidized Degeneracy.jpg (1024x855, 93K)

Also another picture from retarded stuff the far left does. They obey a marxist agenda, so again no surprise here. That picture probably made it international becuase it first was posted everywhere on social media in Sweden, but as a JOKE against them, proving the leftist movements are truly retarded. I'm sure your folder is big enough for you to keep posting that stuff in every reply, but believe me i've seen them so many times now. And besides it's hardly an insult to Sweden or it's people, only the left movement.

Fuck you and your tranny fantasies you fat neckbeard.

Don't forget murica is litterally the root of all this, starting wars in middle east and promoting maxism and degeneracy trough everything that leaves your shitland union

Attached: 1558942511037.jpg (679x1018, 327K)

Nah, swecucks were always gay.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Attached: Nigger Politician.jpg (828x647, 178K)