Stained mattresses spotted in Jeffrey Epstein's satanic temple

So, not only is there an elevator shaft that goes to his underground pedo tunnels, there are also mattresses right inside the actual temple itself. They look stained too. What the fuck, lads?

summit.news/2019/07/13/drone-footage-of-epsteins-pedo-island-shows-weird-sun-dial-mattresses-inside-temple-building

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein

Attached: Are Those Beds.png (882x572, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4kdownload.com/
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/22/haiti-warning-child-trafficking
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/02/laura_silsby_haiti_orphans_wou.html
clintonfoundationtimeline.com/tags/laura-silsby/
foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
summit.news/2019/07/13/drone-footage-of-epsteins-pedo-island-shows-weird-sun-dial-mattresses-inside-temple-building
archive.is/gV5Ne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not a mattress, it's a table with a cloth on it.

Also there is not an elevator shaft.

This whole thing is a nothing burger.

Not as yellow as my mattress desu

also paint buckets and other dust sheets, looks like someone is decorating. Great job OP......

There is a plastic piece in the right bottom corner that you see on most mattresses. Looks like piss stains to me. Someone was raped.

>plebbit spacing

Not renovations but cleanup of evidence

>When you pee it shoots out horizontally.

Oh dearie me Norma...

Sir John Major stayed there in 1993/94 as well.

>island
>underground tunnels

>islands can't have underground tunnels
American education has truly failed us all.

the buckets are to collect the blood after they kill the rape victim.
they use the blood for sprinkling purposes in their spirit cooking classes.

Why is the bar on the outside of the door?

>paint buckets
This can be anything, moron. It's a plastic bucket with a lid, and that's all you can tell about it from this pic.

Attached: 1562641438132.jpg (540x720, 33K)

constructionfag here, we know one thing.
the island has a large subterranean area.

compare satellite images from a decade ago and you will see.
that temple is $10k worth of plywood and paint on a concrete foundation, with $99 mcmansion sliding glass doors.... but tens of millions of dollars worth of excavation has taken place on that island.
my guess is that the temple serves as a ventilation and elevator shaft for epsteins nuclear rape bunker.

OR, the bunker may be unrelated... the temple may have been constructed for an 'event' that has come and gone, (possibly it was epsteins turn to host 'pedopalooza 2012' or something).

my boss agrees with the latter, he has built for extremely wealthy people in the past.
if they want a real permanent sacrificial rape temple, they will build it with intricate details, with no limits on price.

if they want something temporary, like a castle for their princess daughters wedding, or a one time rape temple for pedopalooza they will construct it JUST like epsteins temple.. fast, reasonably cheap, and expensive looking from a distance.

look at the venue for every olympic games or worlds fair in the last century...
they have been constructed cheaply for one time use, and have decayed and fallen apart over the years.

Attached: 835683568358.jpg (509x499, 38K)

trespass private provety already faggots, otherwise you're gonna dtay cucked your whole life asking yourself if there is a rape cave or not, that pic doesn't tell you shit

it's a bucket of adrenochrome
>yeah ok thumbsup .gif

def. Plastic on it. So it holds the Mattress clean. they make a Renovation.

Attached: Plastic.png (507x407, 297K)

it's a bucket of shit

Does anyone know how to download 4k video without installing spyware downloaders?
I want some HQ screenshots.

Attached: 1550070199872.png (1508x892, 171K)

There’s no elevator, just stairs?

I wonder why you're trying to dismiss the very obvious mattress in this picture, memeflag.
What a mystery.

Attached: E4DCA7AE-2C9B-4813-A2A8-8D1886283824.jpg (640x640, 90K)

We had earlier today found the architect who built the underground facilities. It seems also standard for Caribbean rich-people-islands to have storm bunkers.

You could check this out, I've heard it's safe/legit. But, do some research first because I haven't really beyond trusting the word of others
4kdownload.com/

Lending some credence to this being some kind of entrance, these appear to be point to point wireless radios. Why would you need wifi here? Cameras? Security system?

Attached: Exault Radio Temple 2.png (692x536, 558K)

Yeaaaa,nah. That's a mattress.
Remember all those creepy matters firm threads lads?

heh

Mattress firm*

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>nothing burger
the Jews are scared

>Why would you need wifi here? Cameras? Security system?

Why would a multimillionaire use modern devices on his private island?

I think hes a sick pedo fuck but you brainlets really need to lay off analyzing trivial bullshit.

Leave that to those with an iq of over 100.

Attached: 1557430629205.jpg (600x526, 55K)

John Clayton Mayer[1] (/ˈmeJ.ər/; born October 16, 1977) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer.[2] Born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, Mayer attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, but disenrolled and moved to Atlanta in 1997 with Clay Cook. Together, they formed a short-lived two-man band called Lo-Fi Masters. After their split, Mayer continued to play local clubs, refining his skills and gaining a following. After his appearance at the 2001 South by Southwest Festival

Is Mayer a jewish name?

Clay cook is in zac brown band btw

>an elevator shaft that goes to his underground pedo tunnels

Attached: 1535851522979.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Really obvious that it's just an elevator entrance. Too bad we don't have the millions it would take to hire a skilled PMC team to go in and investigate without getting killed by whoever Epstein left on guard duty.

>Is Mayer a jewish name?
Commonly.

It could be a bucket of acid to dissolve the bodies like in breaking bad the series based on Epstein. Pro tip replace meth with fucking and killing kids.

OP, Epstein's temple is literally a vector of Kuru disease transmission. You seriously need to lurk more

Nigger the point is if its a temple, nothing more, then is he really spending enough time there to need an internet connection? Not that he cant afford it, but why the fuck would he bother?

I've checked that, only allows you to download 360p and 720p without downloading their spyware.

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/22/haiti-warning-child-trafficking

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/02/laura_silsby_haiti_orphans_wou.html

clintonfoundationtimeline.com/tags/laura-silsby/

foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation

Attached: itsalltrueisntit.png (394x285, 227K)

Epstein is definitely sort of "Heisenberg" or a lizard E.T.
There's no way a normal human being of his background would become a billionaire.

Why all the speculation? Why don’t some Florida anons take a boat over there and break down the doors of his little temple? What’s to stop us? Epstein’s in jail. Let the looting begin.

ok you fucking brainlets, if you have a super secret entrance to your pedo satanic rape cavebyou'd at least use tinted windows nah?

ive got a boat. let’s take a field trip to investigate

It already was "destroyed" by a "weather incident"

The island has been cleaned up, you think these people just ignored Pizzagate?

Where is the source for “tens of millions of dollars worth of excavation?” I haven’t heard that yet

>it's a table with a cloth on it.

You can see the mattress better from this angle

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48

Attached: epstein mattress.jpg (876x579, 89K)

What was destroyed the temple? If there are millions spent on excavation then there will still be evidence of moved soil

>plywood
Wrong. Plywood wouldn't hold up that long. But I like you're theory

Source? That's all we need

the gigantic ac units on the side kinda give away that the building is a facade.

anyone got the photo of Giselle's basement with the beds and viewing benches?

Attached: 7D4605FF-4023-48DE-9C34-E35DD43D5AF4.jpg (1024x450, 79K)

>summit.news/2019/07/13/drone-footage-of-epsteins-pedo-island-shows-weird-sun-dial-mattresses-inside-temple-building

This footage is old before the thing was even built fully

>In addition to making frequent appearances in still lifes and portraits, it sometimes impersonates or stands in for people, plays the role of a woman’s surrogate lover, or mocks and comments on the follies of human behaviour. It’s like your personal mirror.

The parrots explained in pic related. Everyone remember the parrots?

Attached: Parrots female art symbolism.png (1928x1048, 1.39M)

. Hur der wer der...Nice flag rabbi.

Honestly, it's hard to tell if this is ironic shilling, or desperate bullet-sweating shilling

guy needs to mount a light on that drone and get it right up close

How retarded are you? Do you think islands just float on the water and no part of it touches the sea floor? Also epsteins island is kind of mountainous. Have you even seen the pictures or are you just a lazy nigger that knows nothing about geology.

Right. Someone was raped right next to a window in plain sight of anyone passing by, and the perp failed to hide any evidence whatsoever. You truly are a super sleuth.

The benches outsode are for sitting facing the temple windows, not the ocean

Fuck you glow nigger. The jig is up. I mean you expect us to believe a passer by on a boat would see 2 people fucking on top of a mountain 1 mile from the ocean. Get fucked you pedo sympathizer.

archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne

Baby Sacrifice time?

Attached: 1563151499230.png (1280x726, 1.24M)

Lol yeah because you can definitely just openly peeping tom on an island right? This guy has no problems flaunting his 14 year old girls and parties, why on earth wouldn't he fuck her out in plain sight on an island? You underestimate how powerful billionaires are. He likely screwed children on every single part of that island.

What you people should be focusing on is this photo, as seen in
video at 2:35

What on earth are those circular formations? Firepits? Considering the raised sides, he likely used this area for extra privacy just in case.

Attached: epstein.png (1372x1399, 3.78M)

That meme flag is making me sleepy

youtube-dl is open source and free

Yea that part really struck me as odd as well. There are concentric circles inside of circles crossing through circles on both ends and one circle in the middle. Kinda like some sort of ancient game field of some sort. Maybe they chased children around inside there to terrorize them, idk. It's just fucking weird. Need to look up ancient ritual games like the Egyptians and mayans and Aztecs played maybe find a clue there.

Here we go:

archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne

I was thinking of it like a podium or circular tents. Imagine having a party of maybe 30 people where they bring those children over into an individual tent for each guest.

Your not even trying anymore are you? Your post reeks of desperation you moronic tool.

Also seconded pretty sure those are piss stains.

Attached: scenesbehind.gif (540x398, 570K)

Definitely a mattress. Has the plastic corner guard on bottom left corner.

>anyone passing by
>on his own personal private island

[email protected]
>really?

18.300500-64.826637

I bet this boomer jew’s password is abc12345 or something

kek

this has a very resident evil vibe.

Attached: rez 4.png (1636x912, 1.77M)

Its his poopoo peepee shed.

Attached: 1557200317576.jpg (554x530, 35K)

I was thinking about ritual sacrifice games played by pagans or ancients like sports where people are killed on purpose or for some purpose. I just cant place where I've seen this type of structure before but I know I have. If i find it i will report back with it.

Looks like piss stains to me

Attached: 007 GoldShower.jpg (2048x1536, 1.92M)

Looks like my mattress after a long night out

it's reported that this door design is meant to keep people in, not out..

Attached: 1563148153829.png (342x454, 174K)

Kind of like the mesoamerican ball game like pic related. But it's something different.

Attached: mesoamerican-ball-court.jpg (620x238, 86K)

fake news the kabbalah temple and elevator shaft exists this is a faked picture the windows were not visibile

>epsteins nuclear rape bunker.

Is that where this Instagram post from Rachel Chandler is from?

Attached: Chandler-Security-Cam.jpg (600x390, 38K)

bingo those structures are superficial also israeli companies did the construction their lips are sealed

On second thought the circles inside are meaningless. Just somebody doing donuts inside the area. But the design of the structure has meaning. Just haven't found it yet. I doubt seriously they made a pit just to turn around in doing donuts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-220242_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 2.13M)

yep

user that door is painted on we figured that out ages ago. There is a trap door in front of it.

Lawnmower marks for a zero turn radius riding mower but nice stretch

That's drywall and a drop cloth thrown on top. Sometimes Jow Forums you look like total idiots. Btw, Op is a faggot.

I’m afraid of this rabbit hole and how far it goes.

Especially after hearing about boystown and Johnny Gosch

We all are user, wish the glowniggers here would target these disgusting fucks than stay here and monitor the word nigger all day

It’s a shooting range. Release some kids and open fire

Remember the 'Rape and pillage loli island!' guy from /b/ 2005? Epstien was that guy. He probably impressed loli sluts by sticking his peen0r in a bagel.

Fucking kikes.

Yeah I was gonna say it looks like a soccer field with zero turn marks. I mean it's still pedo island but I'm pretty sure it's just a field.

It was a tennis court. Destroyed in the hurricane that blew the gold roof off the temple

I'm with shooting range, but also probably any kind of weird death pit rituals you can think of. People can sit around the edges and watch, literally no one would be able to climb out unseen.