Why are young white men dropping out of society instead of looking for a wife to start a family with and a job...

Why are young white men dropping out of society instead of looking for a wife to start a family with and a job? How do we stop this mass exodus from society?

Attached: snjg8PG.jpg (597x335, 200K)

Make a society worth living in

fpbp

spbp

they just need to learn a practical trade - wish I had ( although I did get a medical condition that made me glad I work in a cubicle desu )

You don't. Society is beyond saving. Millennials are no falling for their boomer parents requirements. Turns out owning a house , having a wife with three children, and a boat aren't enough to stop you from wanting to put a hole in your head anyway.

this world irredeemable.

Attached: 1380638345675.jpg (680x550, 163K)

society is fucked and intolerable

>this thread again
>inb4 300 replies

White people have, as a collective, lost their drive and purpose to do anything meaningful for themselves and their families. Our creation myth is now one of guilt and self-hatred.

Why would I want to even be apart of this society? There is nothing good in this world

That's actually pretty cool

Society is what we make it, we ultimately have the power to create good in this world but we allow ourselves to be overrun by degeneracy and sub-humans. If more white people were aware of this fact and motivated to make a strong society for ourselves and our offspring then it wouldn't be so bad, would it?

tpbp

because high school seniors have already fucked 10+ guys on tinder by the time they graduate. finding a decent woman is almost impossible.

>get born
>ignored by parents for 18 years
>raised by a feminist school, feminist TV and feminist popular social media
>told throughout your life that you're shit for being a man and a cancer for being a white man
>throughout your life you notice all the girls, smart ugly dumb and pretty ALL get priority treatment and many bonuses on top
>get ignored for being male and disadvantaged for being male
>be told you deserve it because of inherited sin from your ancestors
Now all of this can be dealt with on a rational level.
>not a single woman, married roasted or virgin, will agree with you when you mention any of this
>not a single woman, married roasted or virgin, will listen to your experience
>while you're brutally harming your education, your home and your life to construct an honourable identity all these women become bitter divorcees, pot roasts and filled graveyards and as soon as you show any sign of value they come parasite off of you, and they still disagree with everything you say
This cannot.
The best solution is violence.
The preferred solution is to quietly leave the group, leaving it to rot on its own accord.

you inherit society you dont make it and why suppor this society? so niggers and white degenerates and muslims can leech off your hard work? fuck off

>Make a society worth living in

Exactly. Cons do everything in their power to dump risk on ordinary workers and deny them safety and control, and then wonder why they drop out.

They're opting out of a raw deal. If your parents are boomer fuckwits who believe a winning smile and a firm handshake are enough to secure lifetime employment and never bothered cultivating any useful family and friend connections, you as their child are never getting a job beyond MAYBE toilet cleaning or burger flipping. It's that simple.

this is me. I hate my parents they are so fucking dumb

Because it's hard to find a job that pays enough to support a family and second problem is that in 2019 social media has made finding women to get into a relationship impossible unless you go to college and are around a bunch of women. I'm 27 now and I remember it used to be so easy. I would be denying women for minor things now I can't even find one to message in DMs.

The current order is wholly corrupted, societies can, however, be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. I see no path forward that avoids this, niggers and degenerates have infected our current society to its very core and we have no choice but to tear the whole thing down and start anew. It's happened before, and it will happen again, it's only a matter of time.

I don't expect we'll ever find a happy timeline.

Attached: pain.jpg (686x386, 35K)

Why would I ever want children? I don't even want a wife. I don't want to involve the government in my relationship.

Im counting down the days. rather be a succesful criminal than be good citizen in this society being a criminal in modern day society is actualy not that bad you make a lot of money get to fuck a lot of women and if you are smart enough you stay out of jail

Post your favorite video game.

Attached: riven box art.png (396x454, 288K)

why stop it?

Attached: bane gotham is yours.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

a boat is a good thing to own

that's not our creation myth. don't let jews define it.

well im not 6 feet tall, so im fucked aint i.

guess its only for the 20% innit xD I dont mind, i can jerk off and live off welfare

children are leverage

Divorce industry.

How the fuck do you play vidya all day? I get sick of it quickly. Whenever I play vidya I feel guilty and it's just not as fun anymore now that I'm 24. When I was 19 I thought I would never get tired of vidya. I focus on learning and making money now, I don't care if America is a shit country, I'll just move to another one and start a family there. It's not even that hard.

those men are getting rejected by woman

Simple math answers the question.

Let's say you make a generous $20hr (lol millenials) for 40hr work week and put away an astounding 50% of earnings into savings (majority of Americans never manage such a heroic feat of frugality btw), you can purchase a modest 200k house and have it paid off in about 9.62 years. Seems reasonable, right?

Now, if you have a pay of $15hr for 40hr work week, and put away an astounding 50% of earnings into savings, you'll pay off that same home in some 12.82 years. Great! That leaves you $300 a week to live on. We can do this right? 12 years of ramen and tattered clothing isn't so bad.

Okay, so let's try this at 12hr for 40hr work week, and put away an astounding 50% of earnings into savings. We can buy that same house in just 16 years! Living on $240 per week is difficult, but within the realm of possibility, yes?

Okay, now do it on the single household income of a sexless incel. Do it while making rent payments of $600 monthly. Finally, add some student loan payments into that mess. Probably auto loan payments on top of that, but not always. Also, most Americans have jack shit starting capital in their bank accounts. Mandatory auto insurance in some states.

All of this leaves men financially ready to start families when they're...35? 40? 45? This system isn't working.

Leverage for what?
I hate kids. Loud annoying little shits. I don't want to raise kids.
That's why I got a vasectomy. Best $1500 I ever spent

modern video games are skinner box trash

Working is overated. I'm not working for chump change while niggers and spics are everywhere.

This, the slut will just divorce me in 3 years and take all my money.

>How do we stop this mass exodus from society?

Attached: why-contain-it-30023620.png (500x890, 238K)

FPBP
until society changes this is just going to happen more and more

FPBP

nah would rather smash puss and ride a motorcycle, its just an outlet

NO user! We will find steins;gate!!!!

>If more white people were aware of this fact and motivated to make a strong society for ourselves and our offspring then it wouldn't be so bad, would it?

A woman has 3 men. Father, Lover, Husband. The Father ensured that the woman's Lover deserved to be her Husband.

The State is now the woman's Father and Husband. She has been freed from all forms of responsibility by The State, and is free to purse whatever Lover she wants.
Women, being emotional children, see pictures of devolved foreigners on the Jewish Media, and decide for themselves that they want the devolved foreigners as their Lovers.

The enemy is the Jewish Media and The State

Attached: normies_explained_for_altright_idiots_by_discord666_dauve2c-fullview.jpg (1024x5104, 1007K)

>200k house paid off in 10 years
yeah...if you get a zero interest loan

Give me my foreskin back.

I suppose it is up to us tho.
What we need is a mass action/migration of us to solidify our base. From there we can start to make deals with other entities

Raise wages so working class can afford family's. Tax the jewish billionaires.

>What we need is a mass action/migration of us to solidify our base

That will never happen because of Do you have the ability to rally millions of late GenX and early Millineal men to give up their middle class lifestyles to take action against the modern establishment?

/thread

This

>How do we stop this mass exodus from society?
You don't. Once a civilization reaches a certain point of decay there's no saving it. There are many theories where that point of no return was, and I believe female liberation was that point. Once you give women the power to influence how the country is run they'll ruin it. Men are waking up to this realization, and coming to the conclusion that it is a better use of their time to enjoy the decline rather than fight a losing battle

This.
My parents parked me in front of a TV and never took me to local sports events or even introduced me to local sports I could've joined.
I was never able to make friends, mostly because I never met any different kids from the complete arsewipes I had in my class, because I never left the house, because my parents told me never to trust strangers, never to eat raw egg, never to get into the kitchen and never ever fucking go anywhere without them knowing it.
Today, they're surprised that I went through the life I have in the way I did.
To be fair, it wasn't the sort of childhood that leads to a violent sociopath. Is it.

FPBP

>I believe female liberation was that point.
ding ding ding we have a winner

>hey goys why is everything your fault not (((ours)))?
>please reply to me for the 24953th time I posted this thread

This for sure. Fuck this jew run nigger loving society. Boomers ruined it all. Deserves nuclear winter now.

Attached: 1536515003960.jpg (750x653, 251K)

Attached: 1515011001250.jpg (1511x2015, 255K)

Female liberation leads to male liberation (freedom from our social role as protectors or providers). Now there’s nothing more to be done, but wait for the cleansing fire.

Attached: 1515017421201.jpg (636x614, 114K)

ouch, true, but ouch.

Who needs a 10 year house loan? 30 years is just fine. Also, you have to be pretty shit to be stuck at a permanent $20 hour salary. When you get a fixed mortgage your monthly payment won't change which means eventually apartments will inflate above the cost you pay for your mortgage. Where I lived my rent increased about $80 a month per year.

$300 a week is a fucking lot. Are you really this out of touch? You're not eating fucking ramen with $300, maybe with $30.

Attached: 1518056674975.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

I’ve got no clue. I think if people forced themselves to be more engaged eventually they’d see that those things make them more happy. It’s like going to the gym. You don’t want to but if you stick with it eventually you feel great about it. I just picked out an engagement ring for my girlfriend and will be asking her parent’s permission once the ring is ready. Things are good. No reason to drop out of society.

Getting married in 2019+ is like jumping out of a plane with a parachute that only works 50% of the time. Who is stupid enough to do that?!

Attached: 1562505013415.webm (800x600, 3M)

he is right though. The whole public education system here is designed to poison our minds with the false myth of Original Sin that we know as World War II.

>white people oppressed people all over the world
>white people enslaved niggers and robbed everything from them
>our entire country and civilization is built upon the labor of other races
>we scapegoated the jews and pinned all our supposed sins on them
>all leading up to the holocaust
>perpetuated by evil white goyim JUST LIKE YOU

it is essential for the NWO to drill this into all our heads starting at a very young age (I had holocaust survivors coming to speak at my elementary school as far back as 1st-2nd grade). Every school had Anne Frank as a staple of their theater and English departments. Drill, drill, drill. Finding out it was ALL most likely the most brazen lie told in history was a horrendous wake up. The ramifications are so vast that most people can't handle it and react with intense emotions to anyone who questions it.

Attached: 1513822007282.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

>TFW forced to read Night 3 times

Hey, Billy Redface.

>a job
What? A soul-crushing 9-5 office wageslave job with two weeks off per year? Wow, how fulfilling!

>a wife
implying any modern women are worth pursuing

Attached: 1555977221381.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Because they're fucking pussies, no one forces you to play video games all day, people will use any excuse to not work hard and accomplish something.

Hello, future divorcee.

This

wtf you schizo What are you a communisms?
You're just lazy and want handouts. Get a job like a reel men and maybe you can finally get laid you incel
lmoa

This is a bait copypasta thread

What was the point of his plastic if it reduces his field of view?

FPBP

if we were capable of banding together and actually creating a white ethnostate, then that. But I don't think that's going to happen.

I was making a Bill Burr reference because he used the same parachute analogy in his standup years ago.

>plastic
its natural

Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (768x605, 77K)

Fpbp

all my dad has to do is hire me at his shithole. nope. he told me to solicit to mcdonalds. mcdonalds never ever responds to my resume. stuck a neet while my cousins drive around with the car their parents got them so they can park at the job their parents got them. people should be punished for not raising their kids properly
i played my switch til like 5 am. if i could find a job i would have done better

never read that one. One of my friends drew a swastika as a joke in someone's yearbook back in I think 3rd grade. The teacher found out and sent him to the principal's office. They forced him to watch Schindler's List and write an essay about the holocaust as punishment. We were 9 fucking years old, drawing swastikas on shit for laughs. Man it makes my blood boil all these years later now that I know what I know about public education in the USA.

It's like everyone over the age of 35 in this country is hopelessly brainwashed. I cringe so hard seeing 50-60 year old men kowtowing to AIPAC and calling our culture "Judeo-Christian." Idiots.

Attached: 1514585759880.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

Sense of community is dead due to how boomers and gen x'ers lived their lives. Houses are no longer places where one families live for generations, rather they live there for sometimes as little as 3 years. Gen X raised their kids to be pussies and fucked up their mental state (not putting a blame but this is the truth) and most importantly a woman's life is much more valuable than a male life and women at some point realized they can literally just exist and have a successful life (thanks internet)
im drunk

also fucking SAUCE

>Why are young white men dropping out of society instead of looking for a wife to start a family

Attached: 1568775665778.jpg (1201x933, 555K)

>Society = women
You are the problem.

>children are leverage
This

Attached: 1530129513773.jpg (1014x467, 243K)

>Getting married in 2019+ is like jumping out of a plane with a parachute that only works 50% of the time. Who is stupid enough to do that?!
This

Attached: 1543808290951.jpg (750x750, 117K)

Shouldn't young men be motivated to try and change that society for the better?

And yet plenty of people are happy in life doing just that, maybe you’re just a little bitch nigger

fpbp

Man I'm glad I'm a mutt. I can jerk off and watch anime all day and die a neet virgin since I don't have a reason to procreate

Attached: a3078188267_16.jpg (700x700, 121K)

SAUCE

I fell for the american dream meme and its fucking shit. The only positive is I honestly like my kids.

>a hole in the water you throw money into
Definitely not recommended to own one for the average person. Unless you mean some small craft for survivalist purposes.

Too naive. The system's greatest trick is that every effort against it can quickly be redirected to become an effort for it. You get a high paying job, work like hell, and have children. And the society taxes you to pay for activists, who go on protests while you work, and convince your children to become as degenerate as they are.

No lol, there is no fixing society short of a collapse anyways unless you have suggestions that are actually realistic.

are these guys memes because of their faces?

Yeah that's why everyone is on prescription drugs and the suicide rate is climbing. If anything the niggers have it figured it out, do what you want and refuse to contribute to the system.